Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lora Ottenad

Started by markos12, June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernie1212

I saw her last week.  She is still big and hard as fuck.  Not as big as she was 5 or so years ago...but still one of the biggest session girls so doing it.  Plus shes over 60 years old and fucking jacked....
Yo.

Bernie1212

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Yo.

FBBMW

I just saw Lora and agree with what Bernie said. 

If you look at her SG profile, the photo with the Blue Top is about 4 years ago.
Right now she is harder than that.   

She is dedicated to staying in shape for sessions.   She is constantly in about 4 weeks out from competition condition.   

Bulklover

No way! She's competing??  Or do you mean her appearance?  No matter what, she's a wonder.  >:D
Life sucks and then you die.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No way! She's competing??  Or do you mean her appearance?  No matter what, she's a wonder.  >:D

Her appearance. She is always in good shape. Closer to showtime than off season
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No way! She's competing??  Or do you mean her appearance?  No matter what, she's a wonder.  >:D

She did not say she is competing.   It's mostly my opinion about conditions and she kinda agreed.   

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No way! She's competing??  Or do you mean her appearance?  No matter what, she's a wonder.  >:D

She did not say she is competing.   It's mostly my opinion about conditions and she kinda agreed.

If you ever see her, she will tell you what she thinks about bodybuilding, judging, personal trainers, people in the gym and everything else
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you ever see her, she will tell you what she thinks about bodybuilding, judging, personal trainers, people in the gym and everything else

And it's best not to get her started on that. It'll practically ruin the session. Don't ask or mention anything about the IFBB or any other FBBs/competitors. Don't ask her "so, what did you think of the Olympia?" or anything like that.

michaelg1978

Yeah she definitely has opinions. Especially on Denise Masino.

leven_12

Really, what does she think about Denise Masino ?

bruce321

For anyone who's confused by the last couple of posts, it's not only if you set her off that she talks too much, her negativity is a a mood killer. One on one, she's a lovely person who will treat you well. Just don't reference the sport or the industry, because it'll likely trigger a rant. Happened the first two times I met her. The third time I went in with a game-plan of sticking to personal compliments and small-talk unrelated to bodybuilding, and it was by far the best session I had with her.

jbeast

I've seen Lora four times and the only rant - actually she was pretty funny - was about the quality of some NYC hotels, and chains she's stayed at around the country. I'd see her again and could kick myself I missed her on her last Manhattan trip.

About discussing the politics of female bodybuilding, etc., the only experience I had with that was when the late Melissa Coates used to do in-person sessions. She kind of brought up the subject when I arrived due to a phone call she got, and she got into a lousy mood. But I cracked a couple of jokes, complimented her on how great she looked, and we had a fine session. (I KNOW she used to get lousy reviews here, but I saw her five times and never had a problem with Melissa. R.I.P.)

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For anyone who's confused by the last couple of posts, it's not only if you set her off that she talks too much, her negativity is a a mood killer. One on one, she's a lovely person who will treat you well. Just don't reference the sport or the industry, because it'll likely trigger a rant. Happened the first two times I met her. The third time I went in with a game-plan of sticking to personal compliments and small-talk unrelated to bodybuilding, and it was by far the best session I had with her.
Lora is very intense -in everything-and definitely speaks her mind.
Just don't do small talk outside of compliments in the beginning, focus on session and everything would be perfect.

JustBiceps

It's better not to talk about bodybuilding and bodybuilding competitions during sessions. Most FBBs have negative things to say about all of that, so, it wouldn't be wise to open that gate. Just compliment their physiques and hard work. They usually like that.

chimpy666

I'm going to be flying in from the UK in october any recommendations for hotels to stay in or do you all go for the main ones on the strip?

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm going to be flying in from the UK in october any recommendations for hotels to stay in or do you all go for the main ones on the strip?

Sounds like you are asking about Vegas hotels.   I don't know Vegas, as I see Lora when she travels.

If your goal is to meet Lora, check Session Girls to see if she is traveling or not during your dates.