LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lora Ottenad

Started by markos12, June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw Lora years and years ago. While she was not in prime contest shape, more off season,  she still looked good. And she made it a really good session. Seemed Very interested in giving her clients a great experience. Not a clock watcher and def not just in it for the money. I would def recommend.  Would also be curious to see some of her latest pics and how she looks.

In Lora's SG profile, the photo with the blue top is recent.


wolf5

So ive only sessioned with Ripped Princess (Jana) how would lora compare in strength, dominance, personality.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So ive only sessioned with Ripped Princess (Jana) how would lora compare in strength, dominance, personality.
I would not suggest meeting Lora if you have a strong preference for enthusiastic domination over playful domination. Whereas the ideal session with Jana is a bit less than real wrestling, the ideal session with Lora is a bit more than cuddling.

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So ive only sessioned with Ripped Princess (Jana) how would lora compare in strength, dominance, personality.
I would not suggest meeting Lora if you have a strong preference for enthusiastic domination over playful domination. Whereas the ideal session with Jana is a bit less than real wrestling, the ideal session with Lora is a bit more than cuddling.

Hello mate is Lora very playful i'm seeing her later in the year

passplay22

Lora is always in excellent shape. The blue top pic on SG is how she looks. When you book with her via email, just ask her what her current condition looks like. She will gladly send you a couple of recent pics. I sessioned with her in August of last year and she was just big, hard, and horny as usual. She is a REAL FBB who loves being worshiped.

michaelg1978

Had another great session with Lora. Great build, sensual as hell, tight scissors, and great conversation when we were done. A+ as always

myopter686

I saw her back in August of last year during a trip to Las Vegas.  She only does outcall there.  Very sensual, great shape, very enthusiastic, interactive and fun.  Price was reasonable as well.  It was my first time with her so I'm guessing there is more on the table as I become more of a regular.  Just depends on when she can get to my area.  Or I end up in Vegas again. 

ronmexico

The best part about Lora is how easy it is to deal with her. She actually responds within a week to emails.

Ijack74

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The best part about Lora is how easy it is to deal with her. She actually responds within a week to emails.

And she responds even quicker by text.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw her back in August of last year during a trip to Las Vegas.  She only does outcall there.  Very sensual, great shape, very enthusiastic, interactive and fun.  Price was reasonable as well.  It was my first time with her so I'm guessing there is more on the table as I become more of a regular.  Just depends on when she can get to my area.  Or I end up in Vegas again.

Compared to what other women are asking for, she is a flippin' bargain
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

lordtyson36

Seeing Lora again in the next month or so can't wait! She's a legend

russianfbbfan

Lora is great-extremely muscular and strong but also very sensual.

boyofwinter

When we do our next session she will be the oldest (her age, not the oldest to me in comparison) that I've done a session with and I can't wait. Still great, and still with a body placing her in the 0.0001%.

artax

Doesn't seem that she has been traveling as much lately

artax

Forget my last post- she has a lot of upcoming travel posted - maybe just took a short break - hope to see her again on next trip