⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lora Ottenad

Started by markos12, June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've booked trip to Vegas November for 5 days from London i'm determined to see Lora and we've booked a session, just wanted to know does she come to you or does she have a room she books out?

I can't wait!!!

She goes to your hotel when in Vegas. Lora is one of the all-time greats, always in shape and loves what she does. No B.S. with her. I've seen her three times and it has always been memorable. Enjoy! 


chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've booked trip to Vegas November for 5 days from London i'm determined to see Lora and we've booked a session, just wanted to know does she come to you or does she have a room she books out?

I can't wait!!!

She goes to your hotel when in Vegas. Lora is one of the all-time greats, always in shape and loves what she does. No B.S. with her. I've seen her three times and it has always been memorable. Enjoy!

Awesome!!!!!

as this will be a once in a long time trip to Vegas I might ask for 2 hours see what she says

Bulklover

Over the past twenty-five to thirty years, I've seen her probably 20x.  I recall seeing her during her Olympia competing days and her body was totally off the reservation!!  While no longer quite at that level, she still carries tons of luscious muscle.  I saw her back in Feb. of '23 if I recall and she was terrific . . . although, check this out. Instead of taking my normal five of Sidenafil, I mistakenly took five Oxycodones.  LMAO!!  Richard took a nap the entire session, but I still loved every minute of it.
Life sucks and then you die.

artax

Never saw her in Vegas but have also seen her many times over the last 10 years, can't go wrong with Lora

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Over the past twenty-five to thirty years, I've seen her probably 20x.  I recall seeing her during her Olympia competing days and her body was totally off the reservation!!  While no longer quite at that level, she still carries tons of luscious muscle.  I saw her back in Feb. of '23 if I recall and she was terrific . . . although, check this out. Instead of taking my normal five of Sidenafil, I mistakenly took five Oxycodones.  LMAO!!  Richard took a nap the entire session, but I still loved every minute of it.

You're joking up taking five of either of those, right?

Aside from that Lora is an awesome session. Looking forward to the next time she's in Philly

jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Over the past twenty-five to thirty years, I've seen her probably 20x.  I recall seeing her during her Olympia competing days and her body was totally off the reservation!!  While no longer quite at that level, she still carries tons of luscious muscle.  I saw her back in Feb. of '23 if I recall and she was terrific . . . although, check this out. Instead of taking my normal five of Sidenafil, I mistakenly took five Oxycodones.  LMAO!!  Richard took a nap the entire session, but I still loved every minute of it.

You're joking up taking five of either of those, right?

Aside from that Lora is an awesome session. Looking forward to the next time she's in Philly

Lora is one of the greats as was said here. Always in tremendous shape, great attitude, loves what she does or she wouldn't be doing it. Enjoy!

sony7380

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Over the past twenty-five to thirty years, I've seen her probably 20x.  I recall seeing her during her Olympia competing days and her body was totally off the reservation!!  While no longer quite at that level, she still carries tons of luscious muscle.  I saw her back in Feb. of '23 if I recall and she was terrific . . . although, check this out. Instead of taking my normal five of Sidenafil, I mistakenly took five Oxycodones.  LMAO!!  Richard took a nap the entire session, but I still loved every minute of it.


Now I'm jealous! I've seen her once after seeing her Bill Dobbins video where she takes a guy to bed and he slaps her butt. Those glutes were WOW! But it's like 15 years ago and her glutes dont look even close to that anymore. I wish I could see her at her prime when she was truly huge. I almost feel like I missed the prime time of sessioning, with great names like Tazzie, Lora, Karla Nelson etc who were absolutely huge. Almost impossible to find that quality nowadays.

MuscleBeast69

Seems like she really enjoys her work

lordtyson36

Just booked another session with Lora. Can't wait to see her again!

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Over the past twenty-five to thirty years, I've seen her probably 20x.  I recall seeing her during her Olympia competing days and her body was totally off the reservation!!  While no longer quite at that level, she still carries tons of luscious muscle.  I saw her back in Feb. of '23 if I recall and she was terrific . . . although, check this out. Instead of taking my normal five of Sidenafil, I mistakenly took five Oxycodones.  LMAO!!  Richard took a nap the entire session, but I still loved every minute of it.

You're joking up taking five of either of those, right?

Aside from that Lora is an awesome session. Looking forward to the next time she's in Philly

The bottle says 20mg and take 4 to 5, and since I'm old AF and can barely function at anything, I took five . . . but when I took five Oxys, I barely noticed it (well, except for the notable lack of performance), which is really weird.  When I told Lora later, she laughed her ass off and said, "It's a fucking miracle you didn't go into respiratory arrest and need a dose Narcan jammed up your ass!"  Hey, I always like to be a source of humor to bulkettes.  "Wheeeeeeeee!!"
Life sucks and then you die.

Ijack74

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Over the past twenty-five to thirty years, I've seen her probably 20x.  I recall seeing her during her Olympia competing days and her body was totally off the reservation!!  While no longer quite at that level, she still carries tons of luscious muscle.  I saw her back in Feb. of '23 if I recall and she was terrific . . . although, check this out. Instead of taking my normal five of Sidenafil, I mistakenly took five Oxycodones.  LMAO!!  Richard took a nap the entire session, but I still loved every minute of it.


Now I'm jealous! I've seen her once after seeing her Bill Dobbins video where she takes a guy to bed and he slaps her butt. Those glutes were WOW! But it's like 15 years ago and her glutes dont look even close to that anymore. I wish I could see her at her prime when she was truly huge. I almost feel like I missed the prime time of sessioning, with great names like Tazzie, Lora, Karla Nelson etc who were absolutely huge. Almost impossible to find that quality nowadays.

While she is not at her prime right now, she looks great. Awesome shape for a person her age.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

Still in the top .00001% for sure.

glenron

I saw Lora years and years ago. While she was not in prime contest shape, more off season,  she still looked good. And she made it a really good session. Seemed Very interested in giving her clients a great experience. Not a clock watcher and def not just in it for the money. I would def recommend.  Would also be curious to see some of her latest pics and how she looks.

LuvsFitChicks

Does she allowing mouth to mouth kissing? I know since COVID many ladies that did allow that stopped. Also does she offer BJ?

Bulklover

Possibly, although I've never requested either.  She has permitted me DATY (which almost resulted in her quads swallowing and then squishing my skull . . . and I have a size 8 head . . . or, um, I used to. lol!), but as always YMMV.  She is very plain spoken and I'm sure has heard it all, so if you are a gentleman and make the request tactfully, the worst that can happen is that she will crush your skul- uh, I mean say, "No."   ;D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she allowing mouth to mouth kissing? I know since COVID many ladies that did allow that stopped. Also does she offer BJ?
Life sucks and then you die.