Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lora Ottenad

Started by markos12, June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When we do our next session she will be the oldest (her age, not the oldest to me in comparison) that I've done a session with and I can't wait. Still great, and still with a body placing her in the 0.0001%.

Absolutely.  A body women half her age would kill for


dude8383

Can you please tell her that it would be an absolute blessing if she would tour to europe, Frankfurt especially  :thanks:

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can you please tell her that it would be an absolute blessing if she would tour to europe, Frankfurt especially  :thanks:

Lora has been doing sessions for 25+ years and I don't believe she's ever traveled outside the US to do them. (If I'm wrong on this, someone please correct me). And she's probably been asked before.

So if you're still waiting to see her tour Europe, don't hold your breath. You're going to have to book a trip to the US.

turtle92

Hopefully I get to see Lora this weekend.  Last time she was incredible!

FBBMW

History with Lora says she will be incredible again.

bicepboy

She is always incredible. Including today.  :cool2:

lifted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is always incredible. Including today.  :cool2:

F/S ? A dm would be appreciated

jbeast

Lora's coming to Newark and NYC in early October: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Any questions about the type of session she provides, just ask her. You'll get a direct response. I've seen her four times and she's legendary. I recommend her highly.

Ijack74

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora's coming to Newark and NYC in early October: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Any questions about the type of session she provides, just ask her. You'll get a direct response. I've seen her four times and she's legendary. I recommend her highly.

I will be one of those who will see her when she comes to Newark in early Oct. Always a wonderful experience!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wolf5

will be seeing her Tuesday for the first time. let me see how she compares to jana only other fbb I've seen

luvbuff

going to vegas this month, is Lora still at the top of prospects for muscle worshippers.   Anyone see here in last  2 months or so?

thanks

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
going to vegas this month, is Lora still at the top of prospects for muscle worshippers.   Anyone see here in last  2 months or so?

thanks
Depends what you like. If the lower body is your thing afaic Chazzie is even better for that, since based on the time of year both are likely to be at a similar level of fitness/condition. But as to whether Lora is still great, yes she is.

wolf5

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
going to vegas this month, is Lora still at the top of prospects for muscle worshippers.   Anyone see here in last  2 months or so?

thanks
Shes great when way above from what I thought  I get

theronmarx

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora is also crazy strong. She laughed when we arm wrestled. Then she gave me some pointers and let me try 2 hands.  Still didn't move her arm.

thank you for sharing this.  really speaks to how strong she truly is!

bicepman75

Has anyone seen Lora lately and can comment on her level of muscularity at the moment.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login