⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lora Ottenad

Started by markos12, June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimpy666


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm going to be flying in from the UK in october any recommendations for hotels to stay in or do you all go for the main ones on the strip?

Sounds like you are asking about Vegas hotels.   I don't know Vegas, as I see Lora when she travels.

If your goal is to meet Lora, check Session Girls to see if she is traveling or not during your dates.       

Yes sorry Vegas hotels yes I can't get to her travel locations as they are all pretty tough to get to so thought go to Vegas instead


It was a long winded way of me asking what hotels you recommend basically.


Pigeon95

Have sessioned with her twice.  She is an amazing woman. No chance at beating her in arm wrestling.  That she is in her 60s and in this shape makes her even more stunning - in any hotel. Enjoy.

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have sessioned with her twice.  She is an amazing woman. No chance at beating her in arm wrestling.  That she is in her 60s and in this shape makes her even more stunning - in any hotel. Enjoy.

Been dying to see her for ages now and finally getting my chance to fly over, the thought her age and her strength and her beauty is a triple threat.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have sessioned with her twice.  She is an amazing woman. No chance at beating her in arm wrestling.  That she is in her 60s and in this shape makes her even more stunning - in any hotel. Enjoy.

Been dying to see her for ages now and finally getting my chance to fly over, the thought her age and her strength and her beauty is a triple threat.

Lora is 61.   She only looks around 40.   

hobbs4444

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm going to be flying in from the UK in october any recommendations for hotels to stay in or do you all go for the main ones on the strip?
I would try Bellagios or The Cosmopolitan

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm going to be flying in from the UK in october any recommendations for hotels to stay in or do you all go for the main ones on the strip?

Depends on what you are looking for.  I will tell you the Vegas local girl who do outcalls would generally prefer off the strip.  Most of those hotels charge for parking etc.  If you want to stay on the strip, I can't really help you out.  If you want to stay just off of the strip I used to stay at the Tuscanny Inn and Suites, its within walking distance to the strip, and has ample free parking and isnt too much of a hassel to get to a room.  I know a handful of girls who travel here to do sessions stay at the Rio.  Just off the strip, tons of free parking and usually resonalbly priced.
Yo.

squatty2

This is excellent advice, especially as it relates to free parking.  Locals generally dislike the strip, but consider it to be a necessary evil.  A nice spot off strip with free parking would likely be appreciated by ALL of the locals providing outcalls.

mikem2436

She's coming to my city, has anyone sessioned with her? What shape is she in

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's coming to my city, has anyone sessioned with her? What shape is she in

Welcome to Saradas. 

This is the 19th page of guys raving about Lora.   

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   Look at her bicep photo with the blue top, which is recent, while others are years ago.

chimpy666

Hotel is all booked going for the Tuscany and after speaking to Lora good choice on the advise :)

Flight is all booked London to Vegas Tuesday 14th October  and leaving on the Saturday 18th annoyingly missing the Ms O but I cant rejig the dates and Lora has said she will be around all week for sessions, asked her for 2 sessions longer ones as I have no idea when I will be back in Vegas

CANT WAIT!

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hotel is all booked going for the Tuscany and after speaking to Lora good choice on the advise :)

Flight is all booked London to Vegas Tuesday 14th October  and leaving on the Saturday 18th annoyingly missing the Ms O but I cant rejig the dates and Lora has said she will be around all week for sessions, asked her for 2 sessions longer ones as I have no idea when I will be back in Vegas

CANT WAIT!

I'll expect that after action report on my desk first thing in the morning, soldier!  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hotel is all booked going for the Tuscany and after speaking to Lora good choice on the advise :)

Flight is all booked London to Vegas Tuesday 14th October  and leaving on the Saturday 18th annoyingly missing the Ms O but I cant rejig the dates and Lora has said she will be around all week for sessions, asked her for 2 sessions longer ones as I have no idea when I will be back in Vegas

CANT WAIT!

I'll expect that after action report on my desk first thing in the morning, soldier!  ;)


YESSSSSIRR!


Do you think Lora will do two 2 hour sessions in a week with me?

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hotel is all booked going for the Tuscany and after speaking to Lora good choice on the advise :)

Flight is all booked London to Vegas Tuesday 14th October  and leaving on the Saturday 18th annoyingly missing the Ms O but I cant rejig the dates and Lora has said she will be around all week for sessions, asked her for 2 sessions longer ones as I have no idea when I will be back in Vegas

CANT WAIT!

I'll expect that after action report on my desk first thing in the morning, soldier!  ;)


YESSSSSIRR!


Do you think Lora will do two 2 hour sessions in a week with me?

Absolutely!
Life sucks and then you die.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hotel is all booked going for the Tuscany and after speaking to Lora good choice on the advise :)

Flight is all booked London to Vegas Tuesday 14th October  and leaving on the Saturday 18th annoyingly missing the Ms O but I cant rejig the dates and Lora has said she will be around all week for sessions, asked her for 2 sessions longer ones as I have no idea when I will be back in Vegas

CANT WAIT!

I'll expect that after action report on my desk first thing in the morning, soldier!  ;)


YESSSSSIRR!


Do you think Lora will do two 2 hour sessions in a week with me?
lol. Book with her, don't ask us.

chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hotel is all booked going for the Tuscany and after speaking to Lora good choice on the advise :)

Flight is all booked London to Vegas Tuesday 14th October  and leaving on the Saturday 18th annoyingly missing the Ms O but I cant rejig the dates and Lora has said she will be around all week for sessions, asked her for 2 sessions longer ones as I have no idea when I will be back in Vegas

CANT WAIT!

I'll expect that after action report on my desk first thing in the morning, soldier!  ;)


YESSSSSIRR!


Do you think Lora will do two 2 hour sessions in a week with me?
lol. Book with her, don't ask us.



Hahaha all booked two w hour sessions one day in between going to seen Heather Armbrust on that day 🤣🤣