Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lora Ottenad

Started by markos12, June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ijack74

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I do believe she remembers guys who often email and don't book or who have cancelled.       

Oh yeah she does. She really can't stand time wasters.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ijack74

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hmmm....I've emailed her twice and texted her twice using the contact info on wb270 and I haven't heard a word. It's concerning because so many of you have commented on how good she is at communicating. We'll be in the same town in three days and I'm starting to worry that I'm going to miss my chance to meet this goddess!  ???

Same here and I've seen her before. About 3 years ago i was ready to schedule with her and after a few texts she just left me hanging

artax

I've been seeing her for probably close to 10 years and never had a problem with communication

Ticobueno

Saw her 2 weeks ago for the first time.   She gets my vote.  Arms, shoulders, chest all in perfect condition.

Ijack74

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hmmm....I've emailed her twice and texted her twice using the contact info on wb270 and I haven't heard a word. It's concerning because so many of you have commented on how good she is at communicating. We'll be in the same town in three days and I'm starting to worry that I'm going to miss my chance to meet this goddess!  ???

Same here and I've seen her before. About 3 years ago i was ready to schedule with her and after a few texts she just left me hanging

I'm guessing the reason why she hasn't replied to texts/messages is because she is traveling. According to wb270 she a trip planned for today and tomorrow.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hmmm....I've emailed her twice and texted her twice using the contact info on wb270 and I haven't heard a word. It's concerning because so many of you have commented on how good she is at communicating. We'll be in the same town in three days and I'm starting to worry that I'm going to miss my chance to meet this goddess!  ???

Same here and I've seen her before. About 3 years ago i was ready to schedule with her and after a few texts she just left me hanging

I'm guessing the reason why she hasn't replied to texts/messages is because she is traveling. According to wb270 she a trip planned for today and tomorrow.

Ijack74 for the win. That is more or less exactly what Lora said when she finally texted me back. I was able to schedule some time and I'm glad I did. If I've ever had a better session, I can't remember it. That woman is a machine!

hobbs4444

Do tell, Diggs. What happened in the session? Was she a lot stronger than you? How would you rate her strength? How big is she now?

FBBMW

Lora is about as big as ever, especially her arms, which I feel are her best part.   
 
If you email or text her for a session, be clear about the date/time and what you want.   

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do tell, Diggs. What happened in the session? Was she a lot stronger than you? How would you rate her strength? How big is she now?

She's shorter than i had imagined her, but she's huge and hard as steel everywhere - and she's so sensual it caught me off guard. She's not one of those time wasters that starts off with 15 minutes of chatting. She dives right in and she's amazing. She was pretty cut too, which I love. Easily one of the top 3 sessions I've ever had: she might even be the best but I'd have to think about that for a minute. I hope I get to see her again - and soon!

We didn't test strength. That's not what I'm into. But yes, it was obvious that she was stronger even though I'm a lot bigger than she is.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora is about as big as ever, especially her arms, which I feel are her best part.   
 
If you email or text her for a session, be clear about the date/time and what you want.

I doubt she's as big as ever. Her biggest was like 190ish

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora is about as big as ever, especially her arms, which I feel are her best part.   
 
If you email or text her for a session, be clear about the date/time and what you want.

I doubt she's as big as ever. Her biggest was like 190ish

As big as ever doesn't mean that.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

deestar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do tell, Diggs. What happened in the session? Was she a lot stronger than you? How would you rate her strength? How big is she now?

She's shorter than i had imagined her, but she's huge and hard as steel everywhere - and she's so sensual it caught me off guard. She's not one of those time wasters that starts off with 15 minutes of chatting. She dives right in and she's amazing. She was pretty cut too, which I love. Easily one of the top 3 sessions I've ever had: she might even be the best but I'd have to think about that for a minute. I hope I get to see her again - and soon!

We didn't test strength. That's not what I'm into. But yes, it was obvious that she was stronger even though I'm a lot bigger than she is.

My experience with her (while perfectly fine) and backed up by others is that she *can* be a real talker.  Whatever you do, don't let on that you're plugged in to the bodybuilding scene or interested in it in any way or you're likely going to go down a rabbit hole of old show stories that'll have you checking your watch pretty quickly.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora is about as big as ever, especially her arms, which I feel are her best part.   
 
If you email or text her for a session, be clear about the date/time and what you want.

I doubt she's as big as ever. Her biggest was like 190ish

As big as ever doesn't mean that.

As big as ever pretty much means as big as she has ever been.  That's what it means

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do tell, Diggs. What happened in the session? Was she a lot stronger than you? How would you rate her strength? How big is she now?

She's shorter than i had imagined her, but she's huge and hard as steel everywhere - and she's so sensual it caught me off guard. She's not one of those time wasters that starts off with 15 minutes of chatting. She dives right in and she's amazing. She was pretty cut too, which I love. Easily one of the top 3 sessions I've ever had: she might even be the best but I'd have to think about that for a minute. I hope I get to see her again - and soon!

We didn't test strength. That's not what I'm into. But yes, it was obvious that she was stronger even though I'm a lot bigger than she is.

My experience with her (while perfectly fine) and backed up by others is that she *can* be a real talker.  Whatever you do, don't let on that you're plugged in to the bodybuilding scene or interested in it in any way or you're likely going to go down a rabbit hole of old show stories that'll have you checking your watch pretty quickly.

Agreed. I sessioned with her earlier this year and she was awesome. Strong, sensual - the whole package. At the end of the session I made the mistake of mentioning she was one of the bodybuilders that got me into female muscle and when she asked who else and I gave her a few names -wow. She went off on them which then transitioned into her complaining about the state of female bodybuilding today. I was glad she didn't ask me when she had me in scissors.
Other than that the only thing that surprised me was we were doing a nude sensual session and before I knew she was grinding her crotch on my junk before I could even ask if I could put a condom on.

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Lora is about as big as ever, especially her arms, which I feel are her best part.   
 
If you email or text her for a session, be clear about the date/time and what you want.

I doubt she's as big as ever. Her biggest was like 190ish

As big as ever doesn't mean that.

As big as ever pretty much means as big as she has ever been.  That's what it means

Umm...yeah...what he said
Yo.