LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lora Ottenad

Started by markos12, June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

artax

I agree - I'm always hesitant when lack of recent pics- but I've seen her several times and she is always in great shape- last time is about a year ago- and I think she is 58 now- but still looks good with lots of muscle


FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
does she have modern photos of herself anywhere? i have no idea what i'd be getting myself into if I booked with her.
Lora has been in consistently good condition and is proud to do so.   
 
If you sound serious to book a session, she will send you a photo.   

Bigz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
does she have modern photos of herself anywhere? i have no idea what i'd be getting myself into if I booked with her.
Lora has been in consistently good condition and is proud to do so.   
 
If you sound serious to book a session, she will send you a photo.   

I'd just rather avoid the whole "can I see a photo?" and then "sorry, nevermind" if I don't like what I see. lol

Ticobueno

She stays jacked, especially from the waist up.   Saw her in June.  She's not training for competition it's just her everyday lifestyle, there's no reason at all to think 4 months later she is any less muscular than she was in June.

evanyory

My question is whether or not she is jacked and built for a 58 year old or just simply jacked? Meaning if she was 35 and her current shape would we be gushing over her? How does she compare size wise to Goddess Lauren?

Viper4lyfe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My question is whether or not she is jacked and built for a 58 year old or just simply jacked? Meaning if she was 35 and her current shape would we be gushing over her? How does she compare size wise to Goddess Lauren?

its more of the former. Still should be a fun time for you
A bit of that Karma upping as thanks does go a long ways, friends.

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My question is whether or not she is jacked and built for a 58 year old or just simply jacked? Meaning if she was 35 and her current shape would we be gushing over her? How does she compare size wise to Goddess Lauren?
I saw Lora this year and Goddess Lauren in 2019. Goddess Lauren is the quintessential physique competitor, perfect body, some size, but not a mass monster. Lora isn't as big as she's been in the past, but maintains what I'd consider FBB size. Wouldn't say Lora dwarfs her, but she is noticeably larger.

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My question is whether or not she is jacked and built for a 58 year old or just simply jacked? Meaning if she was 35 and her current shape would we be gushing over her? How does she compare size wise to Goddess Lauren?

I'd say yes, gush away.

evanyory

Your saying Lora is bigger than Lauren? Thats impressive!

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My question is whether or not she is jacked and built for a 58 year old or just simply jacked? Meaning if she was 35 and her current shape would we be gushing over her? How does she compare size wise to Goddess Lauren?
Lora's size is among the best doing sessions of any age.  We all have our interests and looks that make a session worth it to us.   
If she isn't good/big enough, you will have trouble finding a session to please you.    Her rates are normal also. 

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You guys in US are lucky wish we had someone like her in the UK. Since Covid seems like Wildkat Fbb, Debra D'Andrea have all stopped travelling

Some before

LuvsFitChicks

How sensual does Lora get? I'm looking to booking her in Dec and wanted to know how sensual she gets? Plus does  she do anything special like BJ, FS or kissing? Would love to know.

machomuscle2533

Hey guys I'm new here I see laura is coming to the east coast soon she is hard to book been trying to book her

BigelowMask

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How sensual does Lora get? I'm looking to booking her in Dec and wanted to know how sensual she gets? Plus does  she do anything special like BJ, FS or kissing? Would love to know.

Very very sensual.

hobbs4444

Lora gives the best sessions. She is huge, ripped, and incredibly strong. She will put you in holds and show off her incredible strength but wont do any semi-competitive wrestling because she doesnt want injuries. Makes total since. I see a lot of guys complaining about her going off on tangents about FBB contests and other things. She does this to me sometimes but it's AFTER the session and I dont mind at all. If fact, I love talking to her and she is really funny. She has given some pretty good insites into the judging and the IFBB stuff... farely interesting.

The thing is, she's an alpha woman to the max and therefore has strong opinions and has no problem voicing them. I just sit and listen and say yes, ma'am or no ma'am. She tells me about her life and I ask questions too. I hang on her every word. I love being with a real strong woman who can dominate me. I love being kind and considerate to her and talking about what SHE wants to talk about. It also gives me more time to spend with her. Lora and I get along great. I always dress nice for her, I too am in good shape so she likes that, we're close in age, and I always offer to walk her to her car and if she wants I will open the door for her. I treat her like a Goddess because to me she IS.