Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lora Ottenad

Started by markos12, June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm from Italy. I asked her to book a session but she never replied

Were you asking her if she could come to Italy for a session? If that's what you asked, that's why she didn't reply. If you asked for a session where she lives or in a city she's touring, you should get a reply. She doesn't travel outside the US for sessions.

e_honda

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bassman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So if I have to book in the USA?

Yes. You should check her travel schedule and find a convenient city.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ijack74

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm from Italy. I asked her to book a session but she never replied

Unfortunately, Lora doesn't do session outside of the US. I consider myself lucky to be in the US
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm from Italy. I asked her to book a session but she never replied

Unfortunately, Lora doesn't do session outside of the US. I consider myself lucky to be in the US

Is she still in good shape?

Ijack74

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm from Italy. I asked her to book a session but she never replied

Unfortunately, Lora doesn't do session outside of the US. I consider myself lucky to be in the US

Is she still in good shape?

Yes in general she is good shape but when you consider the fact that she is in her late 50s, she is in great shape.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A978

I would love to see her actual shape

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would love to see her actual shape
Look at her WB270 profile and look at her fitness link.   
She has 10 year old contest photos in there that give you a good idea. 
Of course those are contest condition photos 10 years ago, but picture 10 years older and about 4-6 weeks out
from contest condition.    If not happy with her conditions, then there will hardly be any SG FBB to make you happy.   
 
She fills up her schedule wherever she goes, so she doesn't need to travel outside of the USA. 
She also isn't likely to respond to emails that are not to set up a session or if from someone who canceled or time wasted her before.       

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you know if she offers any extra like HJ, BJ, sex etc?

Just a reminder guys. These threads are set up to provide answers to most questions about a session provider. Take a minute to make sure the answer to your question isn't already posted before asking. It makes these threads easier to navigate. Thanks.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Trystan

I've been following this thread for a while and it seems like a recurring question a lot of people have is about Lora's current shape.
I emailed her about meeting up for a session when she planned on visiting my area during a recent session tour. 
She sent me these pics to show her current condition and as you can see, she is still HOT and has a lot of size and muscle, she is just not as ripped & shredded like we all are used to seeing her.   Due to some unfortunate circumstances, she ended up having to cancel her trip and she has yet to reschedule to my area. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been following this thread for a while and it seems like a recurring question a lot of people have is about Lora's current shape.
I emailed her about meeting up for a session when she planned on visiting my area during a recent session tour. 
She sent me these pics to show her current condition and as you can see, she is still HOT and has a lot of size and muscle, she is just not as ripped & shredded like we all are used to seeing her.   Due to some unfortunate circumstances, she ended up having to cancel her trip and she has yet to reschedule to my area. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Did she consent to you posting them?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

josh3157

Lora is also crazy strong. She laughed when we arm wrestled. Then she gave me some pointers and let me try 2 hands.  Still didn't move her arm.

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been following this thread for a while and it seems like a recurring question a lot of people have is about Lora's current shape.
I emailed her about meeting up for a session when she planned on visiting my area during a recent session tour. 
She sent me these pics to show her current condition and as you can see, she is still HOT and has a lot of size and muscle, she is just not as ripped & shredded like we all are used to seeing her.   Due to some unfortunate circumstances, she ended up having to cancel her trip and she has yet to reschedule to my area. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Did she consent to you posting them?

Of course not

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been following this thread for a while and it seems like a recurring question a lot of people have is about Lora's current shape.
I emailed her about meeting up for a session when she planned on visiting my area during a recent session tour. 
She sent me these pics to show her current condition and as you can see, she is still HOT and has a lot of size and muscle, she is just not as ripped & shredded like we all are used to seeing her.   Due to some unfortunate circumstances, she ended up having to cancel her trip and she has yet to reschedule to my area. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


wow she looks better than what I imagined!

FBBMW

As many have said, she still looks really good.  She still trains like a FBB to keep the BB look.   

We don't have that many FBB's on SG and most that are sessioning are retired, so not training too much.   
Unless we are in a FBB contest city on that date, we are very seldom going to see contest condition.         

A978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've been following this thread for a while and it seems like a recurring question a lot of people have is about Lora's current shape.
I emailed her about meeting up for a session when she planned on visiting my area during a recent session tour. 
She sent me these pics to show her current condition and as you can see, she is still HOT and has a lot of size and muscle, she is just not as ripped & shredded like we all are used to seeing her.   Due to some unfortunate circumstances, she ended up having to cancel her trip and she has yet to reschedule to my area. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She could still compete and win miss olympia