Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583478 Posts in 74311 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 04, 2024, 09:18:31 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lora Ottenad  (Read 120625 times)

Offline hobbs4444

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lora Ottenad
« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2022, 07:52:45 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do tell, Diggs. What happened in the session? Was she a lot stronger than you? How would you rate her strength? How big is she now?

She's shorter than i had imagined her, but she's huge and hard as steel everywhere - and she's so sensual it caught me off guard. She's not one of those time wasters that starts off with 15 minutes of chatting. She dives right in and she's amazing. She was pretty cut too, which I love. Easily one of the top 3 sessions I've ever had: she might even be the best but I'd have to think about that for a minute. I hope I get to see her again - and soon!

We didn't test strength. That's not what I'm into. But yes, it was obvious that she was stronger even though I'm a lot bigger than she is.

Thanks for the details. Did she give a HJ? Anything else?

Forum Saradas

« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2022, 07:52:45 am »

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2022, 09:55:46 am »
Do tell, Diggs. What happened in the session? Was she a lot stronger than you? How would you rate her strength? How big is she now?

She's shorter than i had imagined her, but she's huge and hard as steel everywhere - and she's so sensual it caught me off guard. She's not one of those time wasters that starts off with 15 minutes of chatting. She dives right in and she's amazing. She was pretty cut too, which I love. Easily one of the top 3 sessions I've ever had: she might even be the best but I'd have to think about that for a minute. I hope I get to see her again - and soon!

We didn't test strength. That's not what I'm into. But yes, it was obvious that she was stronger even though I'm a lot bigger than she is.

My experience (YMMV of course) which was just 1 session (last year) was that everyone was on the table, and she's going to just kinda take what she wants from you.  I was not complaining, but it was a little surprising.

Offline chemdude01

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #122 on: August 03, 2022, 11:03:41 pm »

My experience (YMMV of course) which was just 1 session (last year) was that everyone was on the table, and she's going to just kinda take what she wants from you.  I was not complaining, but it was a little surprising.

I was about to say the same thing. She doesn't really 'give' anything, she 'takes' whatever she wants.  :)

Offline sony7380

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2022, 01:58:03 am »
Jeez sounds like an experience :)

Offline sony7380

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2022, 02:00:26 am »
I got so excited that I forgot to ask, may you alborate how exactly it went for you guys?

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #125 on: August 05, 2022, 04:43:43 am »
I got so excited that I forgot to ask, may you alborate how exactly it went for you guys?

There aren't too many big FBB doing sessions in good condition, so if you have the chance, don't worry about
not liking her, as you can read in these 22 pages.   

Another tip about Lora, she posts her trips on WB270.com   

Offline sony7380

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #126 on: August 05, 2022, 05:16:59 am »

There aren't too many big FBB doing sessions in good condition, so if you have the chance, don't worry about

Thanks! Quite the opposite. These 2 guys above my posts implied they got some sort of full service without really talking about it at any point. I wondered if they can tell us more, I mean... That sounds like such a perfect session

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #127 on: August 05, 2022, 09:39:20 am »

No further details coming from me, no.  But as was just mentioned...there are 22 pages in this thread, anything you might ever want to know is in there

Thanks! Quite the opposite. These 2 guys above my posts implied they got some sort of full service without really talking about it at any point. I wondered if they can tell us more, I mean... That sounds like such a perfect session

Offline hobbs4444

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2022, 12:50:09 am »

Thanks for the details. Sounded great!

Offline passplay22

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #129 on: September 05, 2022, 12:09:57 pm »
I can confirm she's FS. I saw her I think 4 years ago. She's a little weird; talks non-stop and is very frenetic. At that time she was not very big but still had a decent amount of muscle on her. And, she was in off-season shape. She is really great trash talker if you're into that. She is getting up there in age. She's probably 57 or 58 now I would imagine. She has really nice tits btw and she's tall. She also has a "upper plate" in her mouth; not a very attractive appliance. She's been back to my neck of the woods a couple of times since but I declined to see her again.

Offline Jackass500

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #130 on: September 06, 2022, 12:34:19 am »
I can confirm she's FS. I saw her I think 4 years ago. She's a little weird; talks non-stop and is very frenetic. At that time she was not very big but still had a decent amount of muscle on her. And, she was in off-season shape. She is really great trash talker if you're into that. She is getting up there in age. She's probably 57 or 58 now I would imagine. She has really nice tits btw and she's tall. She also has a "upper plate" in her mouth; not a very attractive appliance. She's been back to my neck of the woods a couple of times since but I declined to see her again.

She had her whole mouth redone about 5 years ago. It cost her a small fortune. You might have seen her during the transition phase after that procedure.

I saw her in July and she still looks great.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #131 on: September 07, 2022, 12:05:08 am »
Yeah I sessioned with her back in early spring. Didn't notice anything amiss with her mouth at all. And that's not a innuendo  - she legitimately has a smile that lights up a room.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #132 on: September 21, 2022, 06:09:12 pm »
... and she's tall.

I had to google her height because, as I mentioned before, she was shorter than I expected but sure enough, she's 5'8". Which is pretty tall. Maybe she just seemed shorter to me because she's so wide with muscle!  :wow: :funny:

Offline glenron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2022, 10:17:26 pm »
Yea she is 5'8. Saw her years ago back when she was a little leaner an less bulky. Still a great girl and wrestler, just havent been bavk in her area to see her again

Offline Bigz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #134 on: October 01, 2022, 01:10:54 am »
does she have modern photos of herself anywhere? i have no idea what i'd be getting myself into if I booked with her.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View