LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lora Ottenad

Started by markos12, June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hobbs4444

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do tell, Diggs. What happened in the session? Was she a lot stronger than you? How would you rate her strength? How big is she now?

She's shorter than i had imagined her, but she's huge and hard as steel everywhere - and she's so sensual it caught me off guard. She's not one of those time wasters that starts off with 15 minutes of chatting. She dives right in and she's amazing. She was pretty cut too, which I love. Easily one of the top 3 sessions I've ever had: she might even be the best but I'd have to think about that for a minute. I hope I get to see her again - and soon!

We didn't test strength. That's not what I'm into. But yes, it was obvious that she was stronger even though I'm a lot bigger than she is.

Thanks for the details. Did she give a HJ? Anything else?

hobbs4444

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

deestar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do tell, Diggs. What happened in the session? Was she a lot stronger than you? How would you rate her strength? How big is she now?

She's shorter than i had imagined her, but she's huge and hard as steel everywhere - and she's so sensual it caught me off guard. She's not one of those time wasters that starts off with 15 minutes of chatting. She dives right in and she's amazing. She was pretty cut too, which I love. Easily one of the top 3 sessions I've ever had: she might even be the best but I'd have to think about that for a minute. I hope I get to see her again - and soon!

We didn't test strength. That's not what I'm into. But yes, it was obvious that she was stronger even though I'm a lot bigger than she is.
Thanks for the details. Did she give a HJ? Anything else?

My experience (YMMV of course) which was just 1 session (last year) was that everyone was on the table, and she's going to just kinda take what she wants from you.  I was not complaining, but it was a little surprising.

chemdude01

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do tell, Diggs. What happened in the session? Was she a lot stronger than you? How would you rate her strength? How big is she now?

She's shorter than i had imagined her, but she's huge and hard as steel everywhere - and she's so sensual it caught me off guard. She's not one of those time wasters that starts off with 15 minutes of chatting. She dives right in and she's amazing. She was pretty cut too, which I love. Easily one of the top 3 sessions I've ever had: she might even be the best but I'd have to think about that for a minute. I hope I get to see her again - and soon!

We didn't test strength. That's not what I'm into. But yes, it was obvious that she was stronger even though I'm a lot bigger than she is.
Thanks for the details. Did she give a HJ? Anything else?

My experience (YMMV of course) which was just 1 session (last year) was that everyone was on the table, and she's going to just kinda take what she wants from you.  I was not complaining, but it was a little surprising.

I was about to say the same thing. She doesn't really 'give' anything, she 'takes' whatever she wants.  :)

sony7380

Jeez sounds like an experience :)

sony7380

I got so excited that I forgot to ask, may you alborate how exactly it went for you guys?

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I got so excited that I forgot to ask, may you alborate how exactly it went for you guys?

There aren't too many big FBB doing sessions in good condition, so if you have the chance, don't worry about
not liking her, as you can read in these 22 pages.   
   
Another tip about Lora, she posts her trips on WB270.com   

sony7380

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I got so excited that I forgot to ask, may you alborate how exactly it went for you guys?

There aren't too many big FBB doing sessions in good condition, so if you have the chance, don't worry about
not liking her, as you can read in these 22 pages.   
   
Another tip about Lora, she posts her trips on WB270.com   


Thanks! Quite the opposite. These 2 guys above my posts implied they got some sort of full service without really talking about it at any point. I wondered if they can tell us more, I mean... That sounds like such a perfect session

deestar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I got so excited that I forgot to ask, may you alborate how exactly it went for you guys?

There aren't too many big FBB doing sessions in good condition, so if you have the chance, don't worry about
not liking her, as you can read in these 22 pages.   
   
Another tip about Lora, she posts her trips on WB270.com   

No further details coming from me, no.  But as was just mentioned...there are 22 pages in this thread, anything you might ever want to know is in there


Thanks! Quite the opposite. These 2 guys above my posts implied they got some sort of full service without really talking about it at any point. I wondered if they can tell us more, I mean... That sounds like such a perfect session

hobbs4444

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do tell, Diggs. What happened in the session? Was she a lot stronger than you? How would you rate her strength? How big is she now?

She's shorter than i had imagined her, but she's huge and hard as steel everywhere - and she's so sensual it caught me off guard. She's not one of those time wasters that starts off with 15 minutes of chatting. She dives right in and she's amazing. She was pretty cut too, which I love. Easily one of the top 3 sessions I've ever had: she might even be the best but I'd have to think about that for a minute. I hope I get to see her again - and soon!

We didn't test strength. That's not what I'm into. But yes, it was obvious that she was stronger even though I'm a lot bigger than she is.
Thanks for the details. Sounded great!

passplay22

I can confirm she's FS. I saw her I think 4 years ago. She's a little weird; talks non-stop and is very frenetic. At that time she was not very big but still had a decent amount of muscle on her. And, she was in off-season shape. She is really great trash talker if you're into that. She is getting up there in age. She's probably 57 or 58 now I would imagine. She has really nice tits btw and she's tall. She also has a "upper plate" in her mouth; not a very attractive appliance. She's been back to my neck of the woods a couple of times since but I declined to see her again.

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can confirm she's FS. I saw her I think 4 years ago. She's a little weird; talks non-stop and is very frenetic. At that time she was not very big but still had a decent amount of muscle on her. And, she was in off-season shape. She is really great trash talker if you're into that. She is getting up there in age. She's probably 57 or 58 now I would imagine. She has really nice tits btw and she's tall. She also has a "upper plate" in her mouth; not a very attractive appliance. She's been back to my neck of the woods a couple of times since but I declined to see her again.

She had her whole mouth redone about 5 years ago. It cost her a small fortune. You might have seen her during the transition phase after that procedure.

I saw her in July and she still looks great.

michaelg1978

Yeah I sessioned with her back in early spring. Didn't notice anything amiss with her mouth at all. And that's not a innuendo  - she legitimately has a smile that lights up a room.

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... and she's tall.

I had to google her height because, as I mentioned before, she was shorter than I expected but sure enough, she's 5'8". Which is pretty tall. Maybe she just seemed shorter to me because she's so wide with muscle!  :wow: :funny:

glenron

Yea she is 5'8. Saw her years ago back when she was a little leaner an less bulky. Still a great girl and wrestler, just havent been bavk in her area to see her again

Bigz

does she have modern photos of herself anywhere? i have no idea what i'd be getting myself into if I booked with her.