Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581814 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 02:42:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lora Ottenad  (Read 119543 times)

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Lora Ottenad
« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2022, 04:58:31 pm »
Does she take her time responding to emails? I sent an initial email, she replied back with times and rates, and I replied back sounds good what do you use for deposits and then nothing. I realize she's busy but I'm not wasting time and I want ro.book her.

Text her as an alternative. In my experience, I get a quicker response with text than email. 

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2022, 04:58:31 pm »

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #91 on: April 28, 2022, 12:44:31 am »
Bumped this one cuz I just had a session with Lora yesterday.  Our first session was in Boston back in '96, so we go back a long way.  Hadn't seen her in close to ten years, so it was like old home week.  I'd seen her a lot between 2003 and 2012 when I finally "ended" my ob-session life.  But . . . times being what they are, age and infirmity creeping incessantly, threat of nuclear war from Big Daddy Vladdy, the plummeting libido of Mrs. Bulklover, I was inspired for one more go-round.

We spent the first twenty minutes getting caught up.  Boys, this woman is 58!!  And let me tell you, ALL the 25 year olds would envy this body along with over 50% of the IFBB pros.  Hole-ee-shiite does she STILL have a bangin', high octane physique!!  We have always gotten on great, and it was so nice to get caught up.  No longer competing but still training her very sumptuous ass off!

As for the session itself . . . like Bernie Bernbaum, the Schmata Kid, I don't kiss and tell (the kiss was a small peck at my departure), but she is both strong as a runaway freight train and as sensual has you have any right or imagination to conceive.  If I had unlimited funds and freedom, I'd see her at least once a week . . . until I got sick of her . . . which would occur by about 2096.

Bulkie rates her a 10/10!!  "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Ijack74

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2022, 12:49:19 pm »
Bumped this one cuz I just had a session with Lora yesterday.  Our first session was in Boston back in '96, so we go back a long way.  Hadn't seen her in close to ten years, so it was like old home week.  I'd seen her a lot between 2003 and 2012 when I finally "ended" my ob-session life.  But . . . times being what they are, age and infirmity creeping incessantly, threat of nuclear war from Big Daddy Vladdy, the plummeting libido of Mrs. Bulklover, I was inspired for one more go-round.

We spent the first twenty minutes getting caught up.  Boys, this woman is 58!!  And let me tell you, ALL the 25 year olds would envy this body along with over 50% of the IFBB pros.  Hole-ee-shiite does she STILL have a bangin', high octane physique!!  We have always gotten on great, and it was so nice to get caught up.  No longer competing but still training her very sumptuous ass off!

As for the session itself . . . like Bernie Bernbaum, the Schmata Kid, I don't kiss and tell (the kiss was a small peck at my departure), but she is both strong as a runaway freight train and as sensual has you have any right or imagination to conceive.  If I had unlimited funds and freedom, I'd see her at least once a week . . . until I got sick of her . . . which would occur by about 2096.

Bulkie rates her a 10/10!!  "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!"

I absolutely agree with your review. Lora is awesome! I've seen her many times in the past and I'm still not tired of her. A shining example of what a session provider should be.

Offline jrollerc

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2022, 01:58:23 am »
i've met her twice within the past year, with another session coming soon.   She is amazing, friendly, strong, personable, and sensual.   

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2022, 11:17:04 am »
Agreed. I saw her earlier this year and she was awesome. Personable, strong, and sensuality off the charts. The vets like her, mistress storm, and Ms Melissa really get what it means to be a session provider.

Offline badboy01

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2022, 03:55:56 pm »
I first saw her over 20 years ago and then in April of last year. If anything, she looks better now. She is absolutely gorgeous And what a sweetheart. Again, no kiss and tell, but if you miss her, you've missed one of the best.  :woohoo: :woohoo:

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2022, 10:08:00 pm »
Lora and I are FINALLY going to be in the same city at the same time, but I've emailed her a couple of times over the last two weeks and I've received no response.

Does she usually respond to emails promptly? Is it better to contact her by text?

It's been quite a while since I've been in a position to session and I'm just hoping my sorry schmoe tookas hasn't ended up on some kind of blacklist or something.  ???

Offline FBBMW

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2022, 02:44:58 am »
Lora responds well to emails.    Look at her travel schedule.  If she is on a tour, response can be slower if you are asking about a
future tour. 

I do believe she remembers guys who often email and don't book or who have cancelled.       

Offline sony7380

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2022, 05:48:20 am »
On the one hand, I read a lot of no kiss and tell comments, on the other many say she is amrries and make it sound as if there's a standard - sensual session and HJ at the end, so I'm confused what's here not to tell? Or is it really vary from person to person?

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2022, 10:00:23 am »
Lora and I are FINALLY going to be in the same city at the same time, but I've emailed her a couple of times over the last two weeks and I've received no response.

Does she usually respond to emails promptly? Is it better to contact her by text?

It's been quite a while since I've been in a position to session and I'm just hoping my sorry schmoe tookas hasn't ended up on some kind of blacklist or something.  ???

I've had massive problems with emails getting caught in spam filters, more so in the past 8 months or so than ever before.  Try reaching out from a different email.  In my experience with Lora (last year) she's pretty quick to respond usually.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: June 21, 2022, 11:03:52 am »
I do believe she remembers guys who often email and don't book or who have cancelled.       

That might be the problem. I wouldn't say I've emailed her "often," but there have been half a dozen times when I've contacted her over the years, hoping we could schedule something and it never happened. This time it can, though, so I'm hoping I get through to her.

Offline manraj

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: June 22, 2022, 12:00:21 pm »
Hi All, thanks a lot to you for posting all the reviews!

I will be sessioning with Lora in a couple of weeks. I am from Philly. If possible can anyone share their experience with Lora and what she might be open to? Thanks!

Offline deestar

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: June 23, 2022, 10:04:29 am »

I will be sessioning with Lora in a couple of weeks. I am from Philly. If possible can anyone share their experience with Lora and what she might be open to? Thanks!

My dude, you're on page 20 of a thread where that's pretty much all people have been talking about!

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2022, 10:10:08 am »

My dude, you're on page 20 of a thread where that's pretty much all people have been talking about!

Dating back to 2007!  LOL!!!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline diggs

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2022, 08:13:46 am »
Hmmm….I’ve emailed her twice and texted her twice using the contact info on wb270 and I haven’t heard a word. It’s concerning because so many of you have commented on how good she is at communicating. We’ll be in the same town in three days and I’m starting to worry that I’m going to miss my chance to meet this goddess!  ???

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Lora Ottenad

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View