Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lora Ottenad

Started by markos12, June 18, 2007, 02:08:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i just saw she is coming to Philly soon and was wondering what kind of shape she is in.   I dont see any recent photos or updates on her.

Lora's always in great shape. She's the type of person who dislikes being out of shape.

You'll never see recent pics of her because she hasn't competed in some years and she isn't on social media, webcam or anything else other than listing herself on wb270. She doesn't do video/photo shoots, or at least hasn't done them in awhile

She keeps to herself and does her own thing. Kind of a rarity these days, so good for her.

e_honda

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

squeezemebaby

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you guys think I'm lying you would be blown away...

They key is not tell such stuff. In most cases, it's useless information and serves very little besides feeding your own ego.

It's important to take a step back, imagine you're interested in information about a session and what would be most important to hear.

I can tell you this: people who tell the least about their private experiences with FBBs, are getting the most action.

-SqueezeMeBaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Teggard

Is there any reason this question, which is an asked every few months and is duly answered in her existing page, is in its own thread? Vanity? I can understand; without proper attention, this vital question might go unanswered. And under no circumstances are you just fishing for jerk off material, oh no no no, certainly not.

FBBMW

Lora doesn't post content anywhere like most SG + FBB do.

She is on WB270 and has a link there to her training website.  It has some content, but not too recent. 

She was training for a contest in 2021, but decided not to compete.   I saw her twice in 2021 and she was in
great condition, probably best in a a few years, not that anyone complains about her condition. 

She is one of the few HW FBBs that we get to see, although she doesn't visit a lot of cities.     

artax

I agree - have seen her in 2021- always in great condition

Bernie1212

I just saw her Tuesday.   She looks amazing and just...wow.
Yo.

marfam

True
One of my best sessions ever.
But it was about 5 years ago.
I'll see her again if I can.

Petergabriel1985

best session ever!!
body, face, attitude, empathy, all is great with her. Hope she keep doing this for a decade.
:rock: :bravo: :heart:

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen Lora recently? Lora has always been in amazing shape, I have not seen her in about one year. Just curious want to see her next month in NYC. Thanks in advance

She looks great. She has nice veins in her arm and her biceps are hard. She does not quite have a six pack, but you can see the muscle in her abs. I also liked when her delts flexed when she was not trying to flex them.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

josh3157

Lora is probably the strongest woman I've sessioned with as everything she did seemed so effortless for her. She loved talking about her strength as she demonstrated her power. When we arm wrestled I was giving it my all and her arm didn't budge all the while she talking  about how she's good at arm wrestling and she wasn't even using proper technique. Then she showed me by turning her wrist and easily pushing my arm down. She didn't strain at all while she was trash talking. Later she told me to try to stop her while she gave  me hj. Again, she kept talking without straining explaining how she could keep doing it without squeezing too hard and I was unable to stop her arm from moving. She kept challenging me to try harder to stop her. I couldn't. I asked her toward the end of the session for real I'd she thought she could force herself on me. I believed her when she said seriously she could do anything she wanted. I'm 5-11 and 185lbs not a small guy.

Bulklover

I first saw Lora in 1996 in Boston.  Since then I've sessioned with her at least twenty times.  Each time was tremendous; she was the first woman I ever had a can-ride with and watching that back throb and heave was a memory I'll access on my deathbed.  The last time I saw her was in 2012; it's difficult to believe that she is STILL in magnificent shape, but according to reliable reports from brother schmoes, she is in fact still big, hard, and veiny.  BTW, I am a virulent anti-smoking Nazi, but even though she was a smoker back then (I've heard reports that now she only vapes), I never even noticed it because I was so enthralled with her physique and we hit it off so well.  She's a gem . . . a big, dangerous gem.  Heehee!

Oh, also there is a great video of her competition wrestling Kasie Cavanaugh when Kasie was about her same size.  Lora's cardio was rotten because of the smoking, and she didn't know much about wrestling, while Kasie is an accomplished wrestler, and so Lora got smoked.  It was pretty wild and arousing to see a woman of Lora's size and strength get owned.  Not sure if this video is still lurking out on the web, but it's worth a search; it's right up there with Gabrielle Hames vs. Joanne Lee!
Life sucks and then you die.

boyofwinter

My feelings on Lora are complicated. She looks fantastic and has kept most if not all of the wicked strength she had back in the day. But I think she sees me as a real friend at this point (not a bad thing per se), which means when we wrestle a bit of that edge that made our first half a dozen or so sessions awesome feels missing now. So recent sessions with her have been good but not incredible and I'm just not sure what she's like for a new client.

michaelg1978

Does she take her time responding to emails? I sent an initial email, she replied back with times and rates, and I replied back sounds good what do you use for deposits and then nothing. I realize she's busy but I'm not wasting time and I want You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login her.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she take her time responding to emails? I sent an initial email, she replied back with times and rates, and I replied back sounds good what do you use for deposits and then nothing. I realize she's busy but I'm not wasting time and I want You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login her.

Lora is usually good responding to emails.   Request a time and date, to go with how to deposit.     

Jackass500

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does she take her time responding to emails? I sent an initial email, she replied back with times and rates, and I replied back sounds good what do you use for deposits and then nothing. I realize she's busy but I'm not wasting time and I want You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login her.

Lora is usually good responding to emails.   Request a time and date, to go with how to deposit.   

She got back to me and we're all set. Looking forward to it. Wish I could find more recent pics of her but oh well

If you ask her for a recent pic she has no problem sending them. She's always in great shape.