LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Maria Manic

Started by Cheese1990, July 01, 2021, 07:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razerx123

Maria Manic is coming to my area very soon and I wanted to have a session with her, I know some of her reviews are a bit negative but I was wanting to know if anyone has had any recent experiences with her and what her current condition and rates are. I'm into scissors and domination. Any information would be great.


bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria Manic is coming to my area very soon and I wanted to have a session with her, I know some of her reviews are a bit negative but I was wanting to know if anyone has had any recent experiences with her and what her current condition and rates are. I'm into scissors and domination. Any information would be great.

This video seems recent: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

razerx123

Anyone have any recent experience with her and can comment on her rates

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria Manic is coming to my area very soon and I wanted to have a session with her, I know some of her reviews are a bit negative but I was wanting to know if anyone has had any recent experiences with her and what her current condition and rates are. I'm into scissors and domination. Any information would be great.

This video seems recent: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Really digging her bulked up look!

pakeha

I met her a few weeks ago. She's bulked-up dramatically since most of the pics of her - now 5'8 215. Her neck, traps and delts are huge. She's going to start leaning-down for a show although she doesn't have a particular show in-mind...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met her a few weeks ago. She's bulked-up dramatically since most of the pics of her - now 5'8 215. Her neck, traps and delts are huge. She's going to start leaning-down for a show although she doesn't have a particular show in-mind...


WOW!  that is insane! and she took off her boobies! I can't imagine how she would look with them!!!


ALL YOU LA GUYS that will get to see her soon are so LUCKY! what i miss most about being out there...

MixedFighter99

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks she looks awesome all bulk up. Total bully.

liftcarryfan1

Any of the big guys ( 200lbs plus club) seen her and had Lift and carry sessions with her? How was it? Heard she is mighty powerful!

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any of the big guys ( 200lbs plus club) seen her and had Lift and carry sessions with her? How was it? Heard she is mighty powerful!

I'm not over 200 but am between 175-180 and she picked me up with ease as I was her ragdoll. Total brut so I think she wouldn't have trouble with many guys over 200 long as it's not insane.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any of the big guys ( 200lbs plus club) seen her and had Lift and carry sessions with her? How was it? Heard she is mighty powerful!

I'm not over 200 but am between 175-180 and she picked me up with ease as I was her ragdoll. Total brut so I think she wouldn't have trouble with many guys over 200 long as it's not insane.


I need to see this woman.  All her reviews say amazing things about her strength. I mean her pro wrestling stuff was pretty amazing. There are vids of her literally catching guys while they jump at her in the air from the turnbuckle.  And these are dudes around your weight or heavier. Also she slams dudes well over 200 with ease...

lurker1000

Looks like she's coming to my area. Thinking of seeing her since I love big girls, but several reviews here say she's not really into sessioning, which kills the vibe of the session. Can anyone who has seen her recently speak to this?

Also how sensual is she? I've heard mention of hj, but is she sensual throughout the session or just at the very end? Thanks!

pakeha

For someone with Maria's past in the cartoon world of pro wrestling you'd think she must be a total over-the-top exhibitionist, but in my two sessions with her I've found her to be quite introverted.

I did however see an interview with her from when she was wrestling when she basically referred to it being a character she could inhabit, which was fun escapism for her, so maybe that explains the dichotomy.

Anyhoo... I feel like I have a really good rapport with Maria, but she's not massively chatty with me. Obviously that can be perceived as good or bad - personally I prefer Maria's strong, silent type to sessions I did several years ago with Colette Guimond, who wouldn't shut the f-up :)

With me she starts conversations, asks lots of questions and comes across as very open and honest. Again, she won't chew your ear off, but that's fine by me.

Re her sensuality, I'd say she's sensual all the way through but as always YMMV.

Finally - I'm not a psychologist so can't claim to really know what makes her tick. But for me, she's young, has a pretty and angelic face, is strong as an ox, and silky smooth muscles to worship for days, so I can't wait to see her again in 2024!




User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

boyofwinter

She gets off on the power trip, as long as she can tell that's what you're really interested in you will probably get on well with her. If she thinks it seems obvious what you want is to have your dick pulled, expect less enthusiasm.

lurker1000

Follow up on this. I met her a couple weeks ago. Solid session. Be prepared for her to be weirdly monotone most of the time, but I think that's largely just her introverted personality and the fact that she's not super into sessioning. But if you can get past that you'll have fun. She's very sensual and accommodating and eager to learn more about the session world and how she can be better.

If you come in with the right expectations you'll have a good time. She's a nice person and knows what guys like. Although one thing that kinda threw me off was she wore old-spice deoderant so she smelled like a guy lol. But this can be good if you have a gf/wife you're coming home too I guess. If I see her again I'm prob going to ask if she can wear something else

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Although one thing that kinda threw me off was she wore old-spice deoderant so she smelled like a guy lol. But this can be good if you have a gf/wife you're coming home too I guess. If I see her again I'm prob going to ask if she can wear something else

I can imagine how that conversation would unfold. "Dude, you smell like a guy, lol. Can you try to smell more like a chick lmao? You know, like a flower or whatever?"

Maybe buy her some very expensive perfume as a gift instead.