Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Maria Manic

Started by Cheese1990, July 01, 2021, 07:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelg1978

Had a session with Maria Manic last week. Thought a session with an actual pro wrestler would be awesome. I thought wrong.
First the positives: easy communication, very friendly when we were setting up the session. Also, she is built. She's not shredded but you can tell she's trying to bulk up. Surpringly sensual as I could rub and play under her bikini top and botto..
Now the negatives: I really don't think she likes doing sessions. The friendly, excited attitude I got via email and texts did not match the detached boredom I was met with. Even yawning at one point during a session. Awkward attempt at a hj as she just reached in, grabbed my junk, and started tugging quickly, no lube or anything. It was like she was trying to start a fire. I mean her scissors are great as was the face sitting but I just got this vibe that she did not like having to do this. I didn't even expect anything sensual but when she started rubbing my crotch and grinding on my face I felt I had to reciprocate, after I asked if it was alright to do so. It was just an odd session. Leaning towards not repeating.


MixedFighter99

Your session was not unique has a few others said the same. Very nice but not into sessioning. Keep in mind too ROF Wrestling just announced they are letting everyone go at the end of the year as they seem to be going under so perhaps that is weighing on Maria as well.

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Your session was not unique has a few others said the same. Very nice but not into sessioning. Keep in mind too ROF Wrestling just announced they are letting everyone go at the end of the year as they seem to be going under so perhaps that is weighing on Maria as well.
Could also be her relationship with Teddy Hart (headcase), as many have voiced concern over it, especially on their YT channel.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Your session was not unique has a few others said the same. Very nice but not into sessioning. Keep in mind too ROF Wrestling just announced they are letting everyone go at the end of the year as they seem to be going under so perhaps that is weighing on Maria as well.
Could also be her relationship with Teddy Hart (headcase), as many have voiced concern over it, especially on their YT channel.

I was concerned about that as well but I thought he was in prison on drug charges. Either way, the build up didn't match the session. It's almost like someone else was responding to emails and texts and she just showed up to do the session.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Your session was not unique has a few others said the same. Very nice but not into sessioning. Keep in mind too ROF Wrestling just announced they are letting everyone go at the end of the year as they seem to be going under so perhaps that is weighing on Maria as well.

I wonder if she's going back to wrestling at all. She hasn't had any matches on YouTube recently for any indy fed.

MixedFighter99

@michaelg1978 She got a bad concussion shortly before the pandemic hit and as you mention hasn't wrestling much since. Maria was hanging out at some of the ROF events but again with them basically going under, even that is going away. She hasn't posted much on IG as her last post is from a few months ago. Seems like a lot is swirling around Maria which could be very well why her heart isn't into sessioning right now.

boyofwinter

Session with her a few months ago was quite good, but she does have some underwhelmed reviews. Could be she's really good at doing a very specific kind of session and much less with others, or I caught her during a week when life was more orderly for her, that's always possible.

MLB93

@boyofwinter That could be It too. If I was to session with her, I would do pro-style since that's her forte and also what I like to do.

However, as a client, I understand it being a bad case of night and day when it comes to booking and the actual session.

michaelg1978

I booked a sexy pro style role play since I'm into that and I thought it would play to her strengths. Oh well. Maybe I'll give her a try again if she swings through the area again. FYI: she had her implants removed so she doesn't look like she did in ROH or NEFW matches

MLB93

@michaelg1978 Okay. Is she the only pro wrestler you've sessioned with? Have you sessioned with Jennifer Thomas (bucket list)?

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@michaelg1978 Okay. Is she the only pro wrestler you've sessioned with? Have you sessioned with Jennifer Thomas (bucket list)?

So far yes. I remember when Little Jeannie did sessions and I never pulled the trigger.

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@michaelg1978 Okay. Is she the only pro wrestler you've sessioned with? Have you sessioned with Jennifer Thomas (bucket list)?

So far yes. I remember when Little Jeannie did sessions and I never pulled the trigger.
I remember too, just wasn't old enough to do sessions yet.

boyofwinter

Ironically I met Midnight before she became a pro wrestler. She already knew how to gorilla press guys.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have you sessioned with Jennifer Thomas (bucket list)?
Jen is terrific, rep is earned.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@michaelg1978 Okay. Is she the only pro wrestler you've sessioned with? Have you sessioned with Jennifer Thomas (bucket list)?

Haven't had a session with Jennifer Thomas but I don't think it would be a good match because I prefer more sensual sessions than I think she offers.

lifted

Has anyone seen her for sessions? Coming to my area this month and I'm very interested in feeling that strength!