LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Maria Manic

Started by Cheese1990, July 01, 2021, 07:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

I was very happy with my session but some guys reported not enjoying theirs as much.

boyofwinter

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone seen her for sessions? Coming to my area this month and I'm very interested in feeling that strength!

Her sessiongirls page seems to have good reviews

michaelg1978

She reached out to me for a session so I decided to give her another try. It was . . . interesting. First, communication was easy and quick. She seemed excited by the session idea - fun pro style. Sent me pics of her current condition. She seems pretty into it.
Day before she asks if I can get to the session earlier. Not a problem but she relates that she has a session ending almost immediately before mine will start so no quick shower for her I guess. I wind up getting there a couple minutes, maybe five, after I said I would get there dye to traffic.
So we get started. It's fun but the happy bubbly attitude via text is no where to be found. We're putting each other in holds and what not. About a half hour in she pushes me onto to the bed, pulls my underwear off and starts giving me a hand job. We didn't discuss this. In fact I didn't bring up anything about sensual stuff or extras at all. When I point out that she didn't have to do this she said that's OK and she was tired of wrestling.
Why would I turn down a hand job from a hot former pro wrestler you ask? Because it was like she was trying to start a fire. Oh and her attention was on the rerun of law & order that she had on TV in the room. I kid you not, she's working it with one hand while watching Elliot and Olivia solve crimes.
Overall it was just odd. Not sexy if that was what she was going for and she just seemed bored and detached again.

MixedFighter99

Maria I thinks heart isn't into it but the money is there so why not keep trying. Cannot blame her at all for that though having the TV on was a bit ridiculous. Only time I ever had that was part of the play itself.

abracadabra

the money is there until it isn't. the longer you wait to find something else, the harder it becomes.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

MixedFighter99

And if your heart is not into it then you will start to get more and more bad reviews though most of Marie's on Sessiongirls. Maybe she was just tired but the TV on again was not cool at all.

abracadabra

the SG website (for the most part) doesn't allow bad reviews, most likely a review specifically mentioning a HJ would get rejected too.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

FemFlexUSA

First time seeing the profile, wow, very attractive.

Thanks for the heads-up about expectations, however. I'm going to hold out for a bit and see what the crowd comes up with. I'm happy to pay a premium, but need to know there's a likelihood of enjoying the experience.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

ramblerbc

I think im going try jer just can not pass it up she is so strong looking....

boyofwinter

I met her again for a similar session, got repeat of basically the same experience, which I was totally happy with. Seems to me if you only talk about wanting to wrestle, and she's in the mood to do it, it's pretty good.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met her again for a similar session, got repeat of basically the same experience, which I was totally happy with. Seems to me if you only talk about wanting to wrestle, and she's in the mood to do it, it's pretty good.

Think the key word is in the mood. And look I get that Marie is uoset her professional wrestling career has sputtered especially sjnce she is better then some of the ladies on TV. But at the same token this is a business and if you decide to session you got to give your best effort regardless if you are in the mood or not.

MLB93

Her career and life started spiraling once hooking with Teddy Hart...the black sheep of the Hart family. But, you're right, having to be in the "mood" isn't going to build goodwill, which she needs being new to the scene.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met her again for a similar session, got repeat of basically the same experience, which I was totally happy with. Seems to me if you only talk about wanting to wrestle, and she's in the mood to do it, it's pretty good.

Think the key word is in the mood. And look I get that Marie is uoset her professional wrestling career has sputtered especially sjnce she is better then some of the ladies on TV. But at the same token this is a business and if you decide to session you got to give your best effort regardless if you are in the mood or not.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her career and life started spiraling once hooking with Teddy Hart...the black sheep of the Hart family. But, you're right, having to be in the "mood" isn't going to build goodwill, which she needs being new to the scene.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met her again for a similar session, got repeat of basically the same experience, which I was totally happy with. Seems to me if you only talk about wanting to wrestle, and she's in the mood to do it, it's pretty good.

Think the key word is in the mood. And look I get that Marie is uoset her professional wrestling career has sputtered especially sjnce she is better then some of the ladies on TV. But at the same token this is a business and if you decide to session you got to give your best effort regardless if you are in the mood or not.

That's the truth. Teddy Hart really did a number on her

liftcarryfan1

Dude took advantage of her. She is still VERY young.

MixedFighter99

There is no question Teddy Hart did a number on her and honestly feel just horrible about it which is one of rhe reasons why I truly hope she can rebuild her professional career especially since again Maria is better then a number of lady wrestlers who are on TV every week.