Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583345 Posts in 74343 Topics by 30083 Members - Latest Member: ndrwbrthr June 06, 2024, 08:34:50 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Maria Manic
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Maria Manic  (Read 15752 times)

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    33.33%
  • Just plain crazy
Re: Maria Manic
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2024, 04:00:35 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Although one thing that kinda threw me off was she wore old-spice deoderant so she smelled like a guy lol. But this can be good if you have a gf/wife you're coming home too I guess. If I see her again I'm prob going to ask if she can wear something else

I can imagine how that conversation would unfold. "Dude, you smell like a guy, lol. Can you try to smell more like a chick lmao? You know, like a flower or whatever?"

Maybe buy her some very expensive perfume as a gift instead.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2024, 04:00:35 am »

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    50%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2024, 08:03:59 pm »
Although one thing that kinda threw me off was she wore old-spice deoderant so she smelled like a guy lol. But this can be good if you have a gf/wife you're coming home too I guess. If I see her again I'm prob going to ask if she can wear something else

I can imagine how that conversation would unfold. "Dude, you smell like a guy, lol. Can you try to smell more like a chick lmao? You know, like a flower or whatever?"

Maybe buy her some very expensive perfume as a gift instead.

I actually kind of like it when they send mixed signals like this, trimming but not completely shaving certain areas is another. She needs to also make an effort to foreground her feminininity in other ways for the effect to work though.

Offline richmann

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2024, 10:33:22 pm »
Giving perfume as a gift is always appreciated in my experience. In fact it usually goes down very well

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2024, 11:51:58 pm »
Follow up on this. I met her a couple weeks ago. Solid session. Be prepared for her to be weirdly monotone most of the time, but I think that's largely just her introverted personality and the fact that she's not super into sessioning. But if you can get past that you'll have fun. She's very sensual and accommodating and eager to learn more about the session world and how she can be better.

If you come in with the right expectations you'll have a good time. She's a nice person and knows what guys like. Although one thing that kinda threw me off was she wore old-spice deoderant so she smelled like a guy lol. But this can be good if you have a gf/wife you're coming home too I guess. If I see her again I'm prob going to ask if she can wear something else

Talking with her, I got the impression Maria doesn't mind sessioning when she feels comfortable but feels really cheated of the life she could have had as a professional wrestler and isn't over what happen to her. And considering what did, I don't at all and honestly feel horrible about it. Plus she had the talented for it. You go and watch her matches from a few years ago, and you can see Marie had the talent for it. She was very smooth in the ring compared to some of the other girls particularly doing big moves a d lifts.

Offline michaelg1978

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2024, 04:04:59 pm »
Follow up on this. I met her a couple weeks ago. Solid session. Be prepared for her to be weirdly monotone most of the time, but I think that's largely just her introverted personality and the fact that she's not super into sessioning. But if you can get past that you'll have fun. She's very sensual and accommodating and eager to learn more about the session world and how she can be better.

If you come in with the right expectations you'll have a good time. She's a nice person and knows what guys like. Although one thing that kinda threw me off was she wore old-spice deoderant so she smelled like a guy lol. But this can be good if you have a gf/wife you're coming home too I guess. If I see her again I'm prob going to ask if she can wear something else

Talking with her, I got the impression Maria doesn't mind sessioning when she feels comfortable but feels really cheated of the life she could have had as a professional wrestler and isn't over what happen to her. And considering what did, I don't at all and honestly feel horrible about it. Plus she had the talented for it. You go and watch her matches from a few years ago, and you can see Marie had the talent for it. She was very smooth in the ring compared to some of the other girls particularly doing big moves a d lifts.

Considering what happened to her I'm amazed that she is on any level comfortable with the session world

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #65 on: January 28, 2024, 07:59:23 pm »
Totally agree and obviously what happened to her plays a big part of being more of a introvert including during sessioning. And obviously i think she sees stuff last night like the women's Royal Rumble and truly believes she had the ability to be eventually there. Tiffany Stratton (Jessica Woynilko) made her big roster debut last night and while I absolutely love Tiffany, Maria was OK par with her skill level in the ring and had a really cool character IMHO (Man Eater) as it was different then what many other lady wrestlers do so she would been a good one in the mix. But taken away from her by a sick human being therefore I feel bad for her.

Offline ffblvr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2024, 04:03:28 am »
Just want to echo a few sentiments here. Definitely great from a size and mass perspective. Great for the comparison peeps. She is not as intuitive as others. She kind of just walks into the room and waits for you to lead. So, YMMV here, but I prefer someone who can remembers my interests as discussed over email and then can run the show there after. Might not do it again in another city, but if I'm bored and want some muscle in NC, I MIGHT consider it again.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2024, 04:58:49 am »
She's always remembered my interests, rough me up but don't break anything, just fine.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Maria Manic

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View