⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Maria Manic

Started by Cheese1990, July 01, 2021, 07:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Although one thing that kinda threw me off was she wore old-spice deoderant so she smelled like a guy lol. But this can be good if you have a gf/wife you're coming home too I guess. If I see her again I'm prob going to ask if she can wear something else

I can imagine how that conversation would unfold. "Dude, you smell like a guy, lol. Can you try to smell more like a chick lmao? You know, like a flower or whatever?"

Maybe buy her some very expensive perfume as a gift instead.

I actually kind of like it when they send mixed signals like this, trimming but not completely shaving certain areas is another. She needs to also make an effort to foreground her feminininity in other ways for the effect to work though.


richmann

Giving perfume as a gift is always appreciated in my experience. In fact it usually goes down very well

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Follow up on this. I met her a couple weeks ago. Solid session. Be prepared for her to be weirdly monotone most of the time, but I think that's largely just her introverted personality and the fact that she's not super into sessioning. But if you can get past that you'll have fun. She's very sensual and accommodating and eager to learn more about the session world and how she can be better.

If you come in with the right expectations you'll have a good time. She's a nice person and knows what guys like. Although one thing that kinda threw me off was she wore old-spice deoderant so she smelled like a guy lol. But this can be good if you have a gf/wife you're coming home too I guess. If I see her again I'm prob going to ask if she can wear something else

Talking with her, I got the impression Maria doesn't mind sessioning when she feels comfortable but feels really cheated of the life she could have had as a professional wrestler and isn't over what happen to her. And considering what did, I don't at all and honestly feel horrible about it. Plus she had the talented for it. You go and watch her matches from a few years ago, and you can see Marie had the talent for it. She was very smooth in the ring compared to some of the other girls particularly doing big moves a d lifts.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Follow up on this. I met her a couple weeks ago. Solid session. Be prepared for her to be weirdly monotone most of the time, but I think that's largely just her introverted personality and the fact that she's not super into sessioning. But if you can get past that you'll have fun. She's very sensual and accommodating and eager to learn more about the session world and how she can be better.

If you come in with the right expectations you'll have a good time. She's a nice person and knows what guys like. Although one thing that kinda threw me off was she wore old-spice deoderant so she smelled like a guy lol. But this can be good if you have a gf/wife you're coming home too I guess. If I see her again I'm prob going to ask if she can wear something else

Talking with her, I got the impression Maria doesn't mind sessioning when she feels comfortable but feels really cheated of the life she could have had as a professional wrestler and isn't over what happen to her. And considering what did, I don't at all and honestly feel horrible about it. Plus she had the talented for it. You go and watch her matches from a few years ago, and you can see Marie had the talent for it. She was very smooth in the ring compared to some of the other girls particularly doing big moves a d lifts.

Considering what happened to her I'm amazed that she is on any level comfortable with the session world

MixedFighter99

Totally agree and obviously what happened to her plays a big part of being more of a introvert including during sessioning. And obviously i think she sees stuff last night like the women's Royal Rumble and truly believes she had the ability to be eventually there. Tiffany Stratton (Jessica Woynilko) made her big roster debut last night and while I absolutely love Tiffany, Maria was OK par with her skill level in the ring and had a really cool character IMHO (Man Eater) as it was different then what many other lady wrestlers do so she would been a good one in the mix. But taken away from her by a sick human being therefore I feel bad for her.

ffblvr

Just want to echo a few sentiments here. Definitely great from a size and mass perspective. Great for the comparison peeps. She is not as intuitive as others. She kind of just walks into the room and waits for you to lead. So, YMMV here, but I prefer someone who can remembers my interests as discussed over email and then can run the show there after. Might not do it again in another city, but if I'm bored and want some muscle in NC, I MIGHT consider it again.

boyofwinter

She's always remembered my interests, rough me up but don't break anything, just fine.

Et75

I session with Maria a few months ago when she come to my city
Was with any doubt the worst session ever . I session with a lot of lady's before and I never saw anyone that was able to feel me bad.
In the middle of the session I was thinking leaving it
She only does sessions for the money .
I don't suggest anyone to session with her.
It's curios  that on sessions girls all the reviews are great .I think that's totally impossible to be real .

boyofwinter

Many if not all of the reviews are real, the authors are some of the same posters here. But only good reviews are put on the site.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I session with Maria a few months ago when she come to my city
Was with any doubt the worst session ever . I session with a lot of lady's before and I never saw anyone that was able to feel me bad.
In the middle of the session I was thinking leaving it
She only does sessions for the money .
I don't suggest anyone to session with her.
It's curios  that on sessions girls all the reviews are great .I think that's totally impossible to be real .

Does sessions for money? NO SHIT dude!

All women do!

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I session with Maria a few months ago when she come to my city
Was with any doubt the worst session ever . I session with a lot of lady's before and I never saw anyone that was able to feel me bad.
In the middle of the session I was thinking leaving it
She only does sessions for the money .
I don't suggest anyone to session with her.
It's curios  that on sessions girls all the reviews are great .I think that's totally impossible to be real .

Does sessions for money? NO SHIT dude!

I'm sure he thinks strippers actually think he is charming and sexy lol
All women do!

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I session with Maria a few months ago when she come to my city
Was with any doubt the worst session ever . I session with a lot of lady's before and I never saw anyone that was able to feel me bad.
In the middle of the session I was thinking leaving it
She only does sessions for the money .
I don't suggest anyone to session with her.
It's curios  that on sessions girls all the reviews are great .I think that's totally impossible to be real .

Does sessions for money? NO SHIT dude!

All women do!

Come on, man. I'm as snarky as anybody here, but I knew exactly what he meant when he said she only does it for money. He's referring to her attitude, which according to him was fucked up. You go to any type business. Nobody you encounter is there for free, but that don't mean you have to put up with a fucking attitude.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I session with Maria a few months ago when she come to my city
Was with any doubt the worst session ever . I session with a lot of lady's before and I never saw anyone that was able to feel me bad.
In the middle of the session I was thinking leaving it
She only does sessions for the money .
I don't suggest anyone to session with her.
It's curios  that on sessions girls all the reviews are great .I think that's totally impossible to be real .

Does sessions for money? NO SHIT dude!

All women do!

Come on, man. I'm as snarky as anybody here, but I knew exactly what he meant when he said she only does it for money. He's referring to her attitude, which according to him was fucked up. You go to any type business. Nobody you encounter is there for free, but that don't mean you have to put up with a fucking attitude.

99% of her sessions are positive and he is the 1%... Maybe he expected something she couldn't or agreed NOT to do and he is taking this route...

Et75

99% are positive ? Maybe the fake ones...
I already session with more than 20 lady's and I never found one like her.
Sure it's for money like the others , but at least she can try  right ?

boyofwinter

SOme of her early reviews on the board were mid, unlike mine, could be that she's gotten much sharper about deciding which requests are likely to lead to sessions she'll enjoy doing. Can say if the vibe between you is good she'll be very present in the session, she is not naturally extraverted so there's only a certain amount she can try to make that happen otherwise.