⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Maria Manic

Started by Cheese1990, July 01, 2021, 07:13:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheese1990

I'm assuming this is really her. She's in my city. Should I go for it?


Cheese1990

On sessiongirls they have her listed in Raleigh. I reached out to see if she's really session in my city and she said "Yes I am!"

boyofwinter

It's really her, have done cam with her.

alextangiers

any one session with her yet? I'm trying to see her in Raleigh as well for some arm wrestling

abracadabra

did anyone have success contacting her about a local session? I will be in Philly in a few months, would've been more convenient to see her before she moved, but would think about going to NC for a day before coming home. I think I emailed her once a few months ago about possible travel, but never got a response.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Cheese1990

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
any one session with her yet? I'm trying to see her in Raleigh as well for some arm wrestling

I'm in Raleigh as well and am intrigued by her

razerx123

Maria Manic is coming to my city soon and I was wondering if anyone has any recent experience sessioning with her. She seems too good to miss out on, I would love to have a session involving domination scissoring, and smothering from her but thought I should come here first to see if anyone has had any recent experience with her and if she is legit or even worth seeing. She hasn't been active on her social media lately so I was also wondering what her current physique is at the moment, also what are her current rates and how good is she at providing sessions. I am deciding on either her or Pocahontas for a session I might just do both if the reviews on maria manic or good thank you in advance for the help.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maria Manic is coming to my city soon and I was wondering if anyone has any recent experience sessioning with her. She seems too good to miss out on, I would love to have a session involving domination scissoring, and smothering from her but thought I should come here first to see if anyone has had any recent experience with her and if she is legit or even worth seeing. She hasn't been active on her social media lately so I was also wondering what her current physique is at the moment, also what are her current rates and how good is she at providing sessions. I am deciding on either her or Pocahontas for a session I might just do both if the reviews on maria manic or good thank you in advance for the help.

Someone from IG told me she was a little weird but cool and stupid strong

boyofwinter

Meeting her in a few days so verdict coming soon.

achilles

You seems incredible.  Some of her videos made me contact her.  It was a year ago.  She was a bit pricey for me.  $500 for an hour session and she wanted $300 for a Skype session.  I am not criticizing her, she can charge what she wants to.  I just wasn't interested at that level.  She contacted me several times over the next week pushing me to do something and I just wasn't interested.  She seemed desperate for money.  I googled her real name to see what might be going on and there was stories of her husband, who is a wrestler also, and domestic abuse with her.  He was then actually in jail for multiple charges.  There was some bad stuff and weird videos.
Not bad mouthing anyone, life is about choices, just know going into a session with her what you might be getting into.  A jealous bf with violent history could be an issue.  Make your own choice. 

boyofwinter

Geez, if this stuff is preoccupying you just ask her to do an outcall.

Cheese1990

My buddy had a session with her in Raleigh and said she seemed disinterested the whole time. It's a money grab for her nothing more. I like Maria as a wrestler but too many red flags to me to invest money in her. 500$ is too much for an hr. Her with mental health issues and a bf that's been in and out of jail on different charges. Easy pass on Maria for me with all due respect.

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You seems incredible.  Some of her videos made me contact her.  It was a year ago.  She was a bit pricey for me.  $500 for an hour session and she wanted $300 for a Skype session.  I am not criticizing her, she can charge what she wants to.  I just wasn't interested at that level.  She contacted me several times over the next week pushing me to do something and I just wasn't interested.  She seemed desperate for money.  I googled her real name to see what might be going on and there was stories of her husband, who is a wrestler also, and domestic abuse with her.  He was then actually in jail for multiple charges.  There was some bad stuff and weird videos.
Not bad mouthing anyone, life is about choices, just know going into a session with her what you might be getting into.  A jealous bf with violent history could be an issue.  Make your own choice.
Teddy Hart (bf's name) has always been the black sheep of the Hart family. It's crazy he's related to Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My buddy had a session with her in Raleigh and said she seemed disinterested the whole time. It's a money grab for her nothing more. I like Maria as a wrestler but too many red flags to me to invest money in her. 500$ is too much for an hr. Her with mental health issues and a bf that's been in and out of jail on different charges. Easy pass on Maria for me with all due respect.

I agree and it's too bad since she could be fucking fantastic!

boyofwinter

Met Maria, good session. I'd recommend her for wrestling, can't comment about anything besides that. There just aren't a lot of ladies her size who are active and enjoy going pretty hard. I found her engaged with good trash talk and some heel tactics just like I wanted. Excellent total body strength, great arms, legs were a bit smaller than I expected but still very nice wheels. She knows her moves but doesn't have much freestyle skill, in other words we were a good match that made for a good match. As someone who's done a lot of sessions with blue belts, it can be really nice to go hard with a lady around my size who doesn't have one. I've paid less for similar good sessions, but like I said ladies like her have become a niche category these days and I got exactly what I wanted. I probably will rebook.