⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Tonya responded with a series of stifled grunts and moans as Kimmy slowly worked her way further down. "Gah, fuck", she groaned as she felt her knees begin to quake. She reached down and placed one hand gently on Kimmy's head, toying with the girl's hair as she bobbed her head up and down on Tonya's shaft. "You okay down there, babe?"
Kimmy looked up to her and would have nodded if she could. Tonya could tell.
Then the bimbo worked her hand way up to Tonya's cunt ...
"Mmm. Good. Can working me just like that –" She gasped as she felt Kimmy's slender fingers work their way up to her lips. "Oh, naughty girl! Thinking one step ahead of me. Go on, get up in there. You're gonna get me to cum in no time like that."
Tonya widened her stance a bit to make sure Kimmy could get between her mammoth thighs easily enough. Thick stands of juice dripped from her snatch onto Kimmy's waiting hand.
She continued her playing around with Tonya's cunt lips and gave them little caresses and tugs, depending on where on her shaft she was currently licking or kissing. Tonya could tell that she was very aware of her reactions and gauged her teasing accordingly. She was going to make Tonya want to cum so bad ...
The big woman panted quietly as Kimmy touched and teased her. Her pussy felt like it was on fire. Kimmy could feel the musclewoman's thighs tensing as she did her best to contain herself. She let her hands rest on her hips as she bucked her crotch back and forth, only half conscious of the motion as her hormone-riddled, sex-starved brain desperately tried to achieve orgasm.
"Oh fuck, baby, I'm close", she groaned out as her clit grew so hard it was nearly painful.
Tonya could swear Kimmy was grinning down there as she played on with her clit and her cunt, just to make the big woman go crazy.
Her hand went in, all strong and intense.
Whether it was deliberate or not, Kimmy brought her to the brink and eased up just enough to keep her from cumming. Kimmy could hear her quiver and suck air in through her teeth as her pussy clenched and throbbed at her touch. As Kimmy's hand dove inside her, that quiet moaning was cut off by a loud, deep guttural groan. Tonya's hand found the back of Kimmy's head and pushed her further down on her shaft. The quickness and deftness with which the girl slid her hand between Tonya's lips was impressive given the vice-like grip they would have to be exerting right now, but she could only concern herself at the moment with how fucking good this felt.
With a grunt, Kimmy put her hand on Tonya's, caressing it as she pushed the girl's head closer.
She tightened her lips now, giving Tonya's clit a bit of teeth ...
Tonya's knees buckled a bit. She felt like she was going crazy. Her body lowered down, pushing her hand deeper into her while simultaneously pulling her clit slowly along the bimbo's lips, the gentle dragging of her teeth behind those soft, plush lips only intensifying the situation.
"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!", Tonya shouted, her fingers intertwined with Kimmy's.
She twirled her tongue as good as she could, then touched the insides of Tonya's thighs with her elbow.
She couldn't hold out anymore. Tonya collapsed into a moaning, shaking puddle, as Kimmy felt ger greedy cunt grip her tightly and her legs wrap around Kimmy's arm like twin boa constrictors. She writhed on the gym floor, bucking her hips and letting out passionate sighs and groans, interspersed with cries of "I love you", as Tonya rode out the most intense orgasm she'd had in months.
She stayed with her all close and sighed:
"I love you too ..."
After an extended orgasm, Tonya grabbed Kimmy by the shoulders and gently pulled her on top of herself. There she simply lay in silence, her arms wrapped around her love in a tight embrace, until she was breathing normally again. She leaned forward and gave Kimmy several kisses across her face.
Kimmy looked at her in absolute rapture. This was so nice!
Cuddling against Tonya, she just soaked in her strength and closeness.
Tonya was content to do the same. She simply ran her hands along her back, admiring her shredded, power-packed body, and enjoying the feeling of Kimmy's warmth and weight against her torso.
The quiet cuddling lasted for a good long time before Tonya realized the floor wasn't the most comfortable place to be lying. "Hey, hun. You know I could just sit with you for hours, but ... I totally forgot we were in the middle of something originally.", She said with a laugh.
Kimmy blinked.
"Like ... yeah. I was kinda like training, no?"
She got up and look at Tonya's huge body, not sure of how to react right now.
"I'm like gonna continue and stuff, okay?"
Tonya ran her hands through Kimmy's hair, gazing lovingly at her face.
"Well, you seem a bit distracted. Is there something else you'd rather be doing right now? I do feel kind of bad not getting you off in return."
"I dunno ... Like ... kinda ... like, watch me?"
"Of course, babe! I'm right here with you. Squats are done, what were you gonna hit next?"
"Leg stuff, mostly?"
Kimmy walked over to the leg press and grinned:
"That thing is like the best cos I like always feel like I'm a superhero thingie, right?"
"Haha! Yeah. Leg press was always one of my favorites too. I think that's a pretty good way to sum up why it feels so good."
Kimmy blushed and walked over to the machine, set it up and got on.
Then she started pumping. It was a show, definitely.
Even at Kimmy's relatively small size, she had legs like a professional cyclist. As she slowly but steadily powered the massive weight up and down, Tonya marveled as the individual heads of her quads bulged out and tightened into shredded peaks.
Kimmy sweated and grunted and sighed as she went through her set. Tonya could tell that she loved this. As she finished her set, she lowered the weight back down and got up, a little wobbly.
"Oof. That was like ... so nice ..."
She ran her fingers over her thick, hardened muscles and flexed them a bit. With her long legs, their size was even more formidable.
"We should like dress up like once in a while, you know?"
Tonya supported her just a bit as Kimmy stood back up, caressing her and giving her powerful thighs a couple of gentle slaps. Their obvious hardness was mind-blowing.
"Oh, hell yeah! It's been too long since we've gone out and done something fun. Maybe a nice dinner to celebrate our new life?"
Kimmy took a moment to get what Tonya was saying then replied:
"I like thought like like a superhero or something but like a restaurant is like cool too and stuff."
Then I hit set number two, forcing even more intense strain on my muscles.
"Ah. Shit. Here I was looking at your legs and thinking how hot you would look in a cocktail dress."
Out of respect for the effort of Kimmy's workout, Tonya quieted down for the second set, except to coach her. Kimmy's technique was good enough by now that she didn't often need to give her any advice, but she did keep her hands gently on Kimmy's shoulders and encouraged her to power through her set until she racked the weights again.
While rubbing Kimmy's shoulders as an act of further encouragement, she thought back to the costumes. "Yeah, that'd be a lot of fun! Especially if we can find an excuse to wear them to some kind of party or something. I bet people would flip. So, first thing that comes to your mind, who would you dress as""
"Like, I kinda dunno. I gotta like admit, I dunno much about like all that, I just watch the people for like Halloween, and they like dress up like Harley Quinn and Catgirl or what's her name, so like yeah ... But I mean, it's like, you know anything that would like look good on me?"
"Heh. Yeah, we can do better than that."
She thought for a moment, looking Kimmy over.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey


El_Roy_1999

She is. Definitely!

"It might just be because it's leg day for you, but a Wonder Woman or Powergirl costume would show those thighs off perfectly. Or we could just go with the old classics and do Supergirl. Especially if we got your blonde hair back, that would be perfect for you!"
"Like what do they like look like?"
"Ah, right. Hang on a sec."
Tonya whipped out her phone and pulled up a quick image search for each of them. She handed it over to Kimmy for her to peruse. The search turned up no shortage of results for their appearances, including different variations and cosplayers, camgirls and such dressing up as the characters.
"Oooh ... Supergirl is like cute! I gotta ask like Alice that she makes me like a costume! And what would you like wanna be?"
Tonya cocked her head and grinned. "You honestly think I'm gonna do anything other than She-Hulk?" She lifted her arm up into a bicep flex, grinning ear to ear. "Okay, maybe I'm built more like the regular Hulk, but that's half the point."
"There's like a She-Hulk?"
"Yeah", she huffed a bit and did another quick image search. The images that turned up across the first page display art of her ranging from standard bodybuilder size down to slightly bulkier than an average female athlete.
"Suffice it to say, I'd be breaking the mold a bit. But that's just how I like it."
"Cool ... I never like knew that there was like stuff like that! Is that like something you're like into?"
Kimmy got back on the machine to do her third set.
Again, Tonya went back into coaching mode as she did her lifts, her eyes locked on Kimmy's body, both to ogle her and to assist.
"A bit", she answered as Kimmy came to a rest. "More when I was younger, but no more than just looking at them on TV. When I started building up a fanbase from camming I got requests to dress up as these superheroes, people sending me art of me dressed up as them and shit like that. I haven't thought about it all that much, but it is kinda cool if I'm being honest."
"I like always thought that was like some childish crap but then, they like made those movies and I really liked the Chris guy. He is like hot, if you like know what I mean?"
"Oh yeah. I know what you mean. That's exactly when that stuff started really rolling in. Got people other than kids and nerds talking about it. And yeah, if I were straight, I'd be all over any of those guys in a heartbeat."
Kimmy grunted as she finished her set and recovered for a while.
"We like totally could do a show like we already did but this time like dressed up."
"Oh hell yeah! You already knew where I was going. We're gonna draw in such a crowd with an act like that!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy nodded, though she felt a little nervous at the idea.
Once she was done training, she felt quite tired, but also relaxed.
"I'm like going to take a shower. Wanna like train next or did you like already do your thing?"
"You go on up." Tonya gave her a quick kiss on the forehead. "I have a short workout to knock out, but you don't need to stick around for that if you don't want to."
Kimmy nodded and disappeared, leaving Tonya to her own stuff.
She stepped back to the leg press machine and set it to a weight more appropriate to her before getting down to warming up and stretching. She needed to work her legs today herself, but Kimmy was already feeling self-conscious. Tonya didn't want to even look like she was trying to show off in front of Kimmy or anything like that.
She sat down into the seat on the machine and slowly maneuvered the weight up and down, glad to start feeling a real pump again.
However, Kimmy didn't actually leave and instead watched her through the half-closed door.
As Tonya finished set number one, she caught her peeking through the door out of her peripheral vision. She grinned to herself. Oh, hell. Why not play along?
She stood up from her seat and stretched her legs out again. "All right, that was a good warmup!", she said, speaking loud enough to be sure Kimmy could hear. "Now to get a real workout in." She bent down and increased the weight on the rack by an additional ten percent of what she was lifting. Turning out to be a bit more intense than what she was planning to do today, but she might as well go big or go home.
She sat back and unlocked the weight, now visibly struggling with it. "Oh yeah, baby, that's the good stuff." She groaned with effort and veins sprang to life across her thighs as she powered the massive weight up off the ground, counting her reps in my deep, husky growl as she moved.
Tonya saw that Kimmy didn't get her noticing her. Instead, Kimmy just watched the show, completely still, barely blinking. Tonya saw that the only thing that was moving was her hand at her crotch ...
Tonya smirked to herself as she was entranced by her display. Kimmy was too cute. She'd push herself a little bit harder for her today. Tonya completed another set and added another two plates to the rack. Now things were gonna get tough.
She took a few deep breaths and braced herself. Pushing harder than she ever had before and roaring like a beast, she pushed the plates up in an attempt at a new personal record. The pain was amazing, and she could practically see her quads growing in real time from the pump she was getting. No longer counting audibly, instead simply groaning and grunting from the exertion, she continued to shove the weight up and down until she'd completed her requisite fifteen reps. Slick with sweat and pumped beyond belief, she racked the weight again and flopped against the seat, watching Kimmy pleasure herself out of the corner of her eye and grinning to herself.
As soon as Tonya was done, Kimmy disappeared. She'd need a bit of time in the shower ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Once Tonya came up, Kimmy welcomed her in a big fluffy bathrobe, with a kind of turban wrapped around her head to dry her hair.
"How like was it? Did you like have fun?"
The girl really tried to look innocent.
Tonya embraced her warmly. "It was a lot of fun! I don't know what it was, but I felt really driven today. Nailed a new PB on the leg press."
She looked up at Kimmy with a smirk. "And did you have fun?"
Kimmy blushed innocently:
"Me, fun? Like ... in the shower? Yeah. Like totally. Uh-huh. Yeah."
Then she asked:
"Er ... would you like want me to help you like clean up? Like for the back and stuff?"
"You know what? That sounds nice. Let's go." Tonya smiled and took Kimmy's hand as she led back into the bathroom, then stripped the workout clothes from her body. Still shiny with sweat, she stepped into the shower and turned the water to as hot as she could handle it.
She sighed, feeling the tension leave her body. "Whenever you're ready. Feel free to stand and stare as long as you like."
Kimmy got to work, kneading Tonya's back and hitting the bad spots with a good blast of warm water, but soon enough, she was caressing and kissing it. She soaped up the hard to reach bits, and those she just loved ...
Honestly, this was probably not the fastest way to get cleaned, but it did feel nice. Since Tonya couldn't see her feet, or even her abs for that matter, Kimmy's hands even caused a surprise or two.
As Kimmy worked her hands and mouth across Tonya's body, she let out several deep groans that straddled the line between simply being soothed and being horny. She felt Kimmy's hands reach around in front of her, feeling the bottom of her phone book-like pecs and mammoth tits as if Kimmy were testing their weight, before reaching down and running her fingers around her billiard ball abs. She simply placed her hands behind her head and gave Kimmy plenty of room to roam as she pleased, giving more erotically-charged grunts of approval.
Eventually, Tonya was all warm and soft and probably just a liiittle bit turned on.
Kimmy took it all in, tracing all those incredible striations, working her way along Tonya's muscles down to her thick clit, then further along her quads.
"Are you like kinda sore?"
Kimmy could feel Tonya's womanhood throb as she ran her hands past it. What's more, she could feel the swollen veins running along her thighs, and her quads practically twitching from the exertion she'd given them today.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Very. I don't suppose you could work your magic hands on them, hmm?"
Kimmy grinned:
"Like ... sure ..."
Kimmy got to work, tracing them first, then kneading them gently initially, then a little more forceful, then eventually worshipping them delightfully.
"Wow ... They're like sooo huge ..."
Tonya groaned as the girl ran her hands along them. The massage was much needed, but even as she could work them over, Tonya could tell that her attention was worshipful.
"Heh. Really? I hadn't noticed", Tonya said with a grin. She gave the thigh the bimbo wasn't currently rubbing down and flexed it. The massive slab of muscle rivalled the size of Kimmy's chest.
"Oh God!"
Kimmy almost fell on her ass.
Tonya could hear her talk down there, out of sight.
"I can't like believe it ... Was I like ever this big or is that like your new thing?"
Kimmy's hands explored her super-tensed muscles eagerly. This was sooo good ...
"Oh, you know me. Always hungry for more." Tonya dug her fingers into her implants and groped herself. A natural reaction like that was a turn on like one wouldn't believe.
"I've been working my legs a bit more recently. Felt like I'm finally getting in more of a balance. You like?"
"I like love it ... They're like so big now ... Like ... you know, like those standing thingies on the houses, you know? You're like gonna be super-big if you like go on like that ..."
Kimmy kissed the bulging heads of Tonya's quads.
"I like gotta see you in some like tight jeans or something like once in a while, you know? That would be like totally like a thing, no?"
"Oh hell yeah! I can do that for you anytime. Any jeans are super tight on me now. I feel like when I go out on a walk in gonna burst straight out of them!" Tonya gave both of her legs another flex, this time tensing her calves as well, forcing them to bulge out as much as possible.
Kimmy reacted instantly and rubbed them with the same devotion.
"Wow ... I love them too ... It's like so hard to chose ... They're like big everywhere! And like so hard! I can barely like squeeze a finger in ... You know what? It's like so cool to be like down there and like admire you from here! You look like a giant, you know? Like one of those huge guys like, you know, Sharmaine?"
"Hehehe. Careful with that kind of talk. You're gonna awaken something in me of you're not careful." Tonya reached around her chest and felt for Kimmy's head, petting and caressing her gently as she attended to her body.
God, this was fucking hot. Being so big that she blocked her lover out completely... Unf. She felt tingly all over from the idea.
Kimmy got back up now, standing in front of her mistress. She might be taller, but somehow, Tonya's sheer mass made her look smaller. She kissed her and tried to get her arms around Tonya's enormous upper body.
"I like love you like sooo much ..."
Tonya pulled her deeper into the embrace, her chest seemingly attempting to push Kimmy back as she held the girl tight.
"I love you too, babydoll."

A couple of weeks passed and they settled down at the apartment. Kimmy spent her days training and running their home with as little help from Alice as possible. She still had a lot of stuff to learn, but she was getting better and she wanted to make sure that Tonya felt her gratitude. Also, she started training martial arts with a guy Tonya got her and she rather enjoyed this, even though it made her sore in parts she never knew she had and covered her in bruises.
If anything, the training made Kimmy's body even harder and stronger. Her hair has been growing steadily and she'd been styling it in various looks, experimenting with it and trying to figure herself out. She also thought about starting to pump her clit again, but she was still hesitating, unsure of whether Tonya liked it.
When Tonya came home from business or a lecture, Kimmy awaited her in a white and pink silk kimono that was just way too short. She also got herself those overknee socks that really showed off the mass of her calves and thighs. Other than that, she was naked and horny.
Despite all of Tonya's previous worrying, it was hard to imagine life being any better right now. She was getting a degree for free. She was living in a swanky apartment, also free. And she had a gorgeous homemaker fiancée who was happily attending to her near every need and was about as endlessly horny as she was. It is the life.
The only thing missing was a social life. Tonya found herself sliding back into her old homebody nature, and it was something she was deliberately attempting to avoid this time around. She had been talking with classmates, making connections when she could, at least when people weren't too intimidated by her. That was another plus of getting prescribed at being social; she had gotten better at disarming people and making them feel comfortable around her.
One evening, after a long day of classes, and a long session in bed together, they were simply lying together, enjoying each other's company and pillow talk. Tonya lay gently on top of Kimmy, supporting herself just enough that the girl could feel her warmth and weight without it feeling like she was crushing her.
Tonya slid her hand along one of Kimmy's thighs at she talked. "Hey ... I don't know if you remember our little talk about the superhero costumes, but ... Out of curiosity, how quick do you think you could get those together?"
"Like ... I guess I can go downstairs and just ask Alice right now? You know, cos she's like down there?"
Kimmy seemed a little confused, as she often was:
"Wanna like put some on right away?" I think about it for a moment, then add: ,,Cool ..."
"What, do you just have them ready to go? Ah, anyway, I'm probably getting ahead of myself. First thing first, how do you feel about going out to a party?"
"No, I like could like ask her like right now and she'll probably make them in maybe a couple of hours or something? I dunno. How hard can it like be, you know?"
Kimmy thought about it for a moment and didn't come up with an answer:
"But a party would be like cool!"
"Yeah! I've been meeting some new people, and I've got an in to some kind of invite-only thing this Friday. It's a costume party, so I figured now would be as good a time as ever to try out the look we talked about. I guess we probably should talk with Alice about it, since she's the expert. And you should offer to lend her a hand, too! Maybe you could learn something in the process."
"Uh-huh! Got it. I'm like totally gonna get that stuff. Also, I've been like looking into that stuff: If you're like the She Hulk, then I like can't really be Supergirl cos they're like not in the same stories! That's like crazy important. Sooo ... I like have been trying to like pick someone I can like be. There's like a lady called like Titania, but she like doesn't like the She Hulk, and there's like another one that's like called Hellcat and she's like She Hulk's friend and stuff ... And there's like also Domino who's like in a movie and she has like hair kinda like mine. Sooo ... Do I like stay Supergirl or should I like be one of the others and like say that we like met like in another world or something?"
"Ha! Wow, I didn't think I was going turn you into a cosplay nerd with this." Tonya ruffled Kimmy's hair a bit and cuddled up closer to her as she grabbed her phone to start looking through reference pics. "Honestly, Supergirl was the first thing I thought of just because it fit your physique. I'm not married to the idea necessarily." She browsed through the pics, thinking as she took them in.
"While I'm partial towards Titania and that 80s-as-hell outfit ... I think you're right that Domino would be a good fit. I bet more people recognize you, and you can play with your natural hair a bit, too!"
Kimmy nodded happily.
"I'm like totally gonna get that! Thank you!"
"Awesome!" She planted another kiss on Kimmy's forehead. "I imagine mine should be pretty easy. Gotta find some green body paint and hair dye, but that shouldn't be too hard ..."
"Uh-huh. That suit is like basically a swimsuit and it shouldn't be like hard ... But we like gonna have to like buy a lot of paint ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Heh. Don't worry, I'm sure I can make that happen. The tricky part is making sure we get every nook and cranny covered. Think you're up to the challenge?"
"Like totally! We're like gonna look like really awesome!"
Kimmy pondered the idea for a bit, then asked:
"Should I like get my boobs pumped up a little again and stuff? It's like maybe a thing?"
"Hmm ..." Tonya cupped the girl's boobs in her hands and looked over her whole body once more. How big were they now, roughly?
Maybe D-cups? Or a little smaller, but not much.
"Hmm, yeah, I don't think it would hurt for you to have a little top up. As usual, whatever makes you happy."
Tonya could tell that this was a difficult answer for her since she pretty much latched on to her lover for her decisions now, but Kimmy nodded:
"I'm like gonna add a bit ..."
Tonya sighed. She was still getting accustomed to the idea that Kimmy was probably going to be ... dependent on her in the long term. She really, truly wanted Kimmy to be happy on her own terms, but ... she supposed there was nothing wrong with guiding her a bit.
"Yeah, that seems like the best call. Bump yourself up a few cup sizes, really turn some heads out there."
Tonya thought about the visit at the doctor. She had slowed down a bit on the clit-treatments, but she was still getting them. She went a little hard and fast originally, and she didn't want to get so big so fast that Kimmy couldn't take her.
"I'll reach out to the doc. I can get another dose of my hormone treatment while we're there. Kill two birds with one stone."
Kimmy nodded, then ran her thigh over her lover's clit.
"Cool ..."
"Hehe. I take it your a fan of my newest upgrades?"
"Like ... It's like sooo big and thick ... I love that ..."
"Oh, I love it too. Just happy to know you're as much of a fan as I am." She reached back and groped Kimmy's ass, surprising herself with the sheer hardness of those glutes.
"And speaking of upgrades, goddamn! Your body is to die for, baby."
"Really? I like kinda feel small. You like it?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya clicked her teeth and thought about how to phrase this. She did miss when Kimmy was big enough to blow people's minds by her, but this was also awesome, plus comes with the fringe benefit of her outsizing her cute bimbo like she did ...
"Of course I do, sweetie. You're still buff as hell, you're stronger pound-for-pound than you were before, you've got pornstar curves ... Do I need to go on?"
Kimmy grinned, getting what Tonya was thinking, maybe ...
"Yeah, you kinda have to ..."
Tonya laughed quietly and pulled Kimmy close. "I think you hit the best of every world right now. You're already set to compete in a physique ... Or hell, maybe even a bodybuilding contest. Your T&A would make any man drool over you. You've got all the style and finesse any woman could want. You know exactly how to carry yourself to flaunt every inch of you perfectly ..."
Kimmy blushed, giggled and unexpectedly rubbed against Tonya's clit with both her thighs, which might just be a liiittle much.
"Oooh ..."
It certainly was. Kimmy could feel the warmth spread through Tonya's shaft as it began to swell to its full size again.
"And most importantly, you drive me absolutely fucking insane", the big woman said before pulling her in for a long, wet french kiss. She playfully shoved her tongue past Kimmy's lips and slid it against whatever she could touch as her clit finished swelling to full mast. Once it was aching for release, she pulled out of the kiss.
"Aww, fuck it. Round two before we go talk business?"
Kimmy nodded eagerly.

An hour or so later, they had managed to get out that pent-up energy. After another, much quicker shower just to clean themselves off again, Tonya was carrying Kimmy back through the house happily. Seeing as they were not going anywhere, she just got dressed in another set of workout clothes, as they were the most comfortable option for her.
Tonya took them over to Alice's corner of the house which, to her delight, the old woman'd made up very similarly to how she had arranged things at Kimmy's dad's place. She recognized a lot of her furniture, at least. She was glad Alice had been able to make herself comfortable here.
"Hey, Alice", she said cheerily as she poked her head in. "Kimmy and I wanted to ask you about something real quick, if you've got time."
She smiled and got up:
"Yes, please? How may I help you?"
Alice seemed much more relaxed since moving here, somehow accepting the way they were, although Tonya sometimes felt as if she was not entirely happy with Kimmy "letting myself go".
Tonya dropped Kimmy gently next to her, an arm around her slim waist. "See, we've been invited to a costume party soon, and Kimmy had some ideas for what we could do. But she needs some help from a master of the craft."
Alice was almost glowing with pride.
"And you would want to learn?"
Tonya nodded eagerly. There might be some history there, but right now, the old woman was very happy.
"Good! Then explain to me what you want and I will do what I can to teach you!"
Tonya walked over to her and started explaining the outfits. She listened, a little surprised, but amused. Eventually, she said:
"This is not complicated and we will be done soon." She looked at Tonya: "Joaquima will get your current measurements, right? They do change so much with you two ..."
Tonya had the grace to not go into a posing routine in front of Alice. She simply grinned semi-sheepishly.
"Yeah. An unfortunate consequence of the lifestyle. But the good news in that regard is Kimmy's probably not going to be changing as much anymore. Still trying to figure things out, but she might be happier at this size then ... built like me, let's say."
Alice nodded, obviously unsure. Tonya herself seemed a little unclear on it too.
The old woman said:
"I will buy the fabrics and we will get to work. Now please go."
"Oh. All right! Let us know if we can help."
Tonya took Kimmy by the hand, noting her reaction to what she said. She had a feeling Kimmy wouldn't be able to resist bulking up again. Since Kimmy was gonna make her happy when she wouldn't tell Tonya what she want, she was gonna need to test the waters here and there to see what the girl really wanted deep down.
"Okay! So we've got the two best seamstresses I know working on our costumes. All we need to do now is grab a couple of party favors. We are gonna make a real splash, I'll bet you that right now."
"Awesome!"
Kimmy followed her eagerly.
Tonya's party planning wasn't as extravagant as the parties with her friends. The only stop on her list was the local liquor store. A case of cheap beer and some flavored rum should be enough to keep the fraternity row crowd happy.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Okay, so you're smart enough to know by now that this isn't gonna be like the parties you've always gone to", Tonya said as she set her purchases in the back seat. "There are gonna be some rich folks here, but not anywhere as rich as your family. You know the kind of vibe to expect by now, right?"
"Uh ... I guess? But it's like gonna be fun, right?"
"Oh, of course! It's gonna be great! I just want you to be prepared." Her gut twisted a bit as she sat herself back down. Everywhere she'd taken Kimmy so far, she'd known to be safe, even if it might seem intimidating on the outside. Bringing timid little her to a frat party full of people she barely knew, however ... That made her just a touch more nervous.
"Listen. You can get up to whatever kind of fun you want, and I'm not gonna think any less of you. But you might get people who ... try to force you into stuff you don't wanna do, you know? I'll be watching our for you but if you get into trouble ... Don't take any shit, okay? Put some of that self defense training to use if you have to. You understand?"
Kimmy nodded and replied:
"Like, okay. No taking any stuff, no letting them do anything I don't want and like no giving a shit about like assholes, right?"
"Exactly. Flirt with who you want, fuck who you want, you know I won't leave you for anything like that. But if someone's giving you attention you don't want, show no mercy. And don't take your eyes off you drink, even for a second."
Tonya breathed a heavy sigh of relief.
"Now that we've got the serious stuff out of the way, what do you say we get back to the house and get those measurements done?"
"Like totally! Should we like go to the doctor too?"
"Aww, fuck. Almost forgot. Yeah, better go knock that out first. No sense getting measured if your proportions are about to change." Tonya grinned and threw her arm over Kimmy's shoulder, groping one of her breasts.
"Eep."
Then Kimmy grinned.
"Let's go."
Tonya threw the car into gear and pulled out onto the road. "Are we going back to the same clinic, or did you find somewhere new? I'm gonna need you to guide me."
"The same, no?"
Kimmy tried to give Tonya the directions and kinda failed.
Fortunately, Tonya eventually managed to get on the major road leading towards their clinic of choice. Kimmy's efforts were appreciated, even if they were not all that useful.
It was a bit of a longer drive than it used to be, but it was perfectly manageable once Tonya was pointed the right way. She'd find her way around this college town with a little more practice, surely.
Before long, they'd arrived. Tonya opened Kimmy's door for her like a proper gentlewoman and walked inside with her to the front desk.
"Hi there!", she said cheerily. "Tanya Petrovich and Kimmy Douglas checking in."
The nurse smiled and greeted them like old friends.
"Welcome! What can we do for you?"
"I'm like looking to like get my boobs filled and Tonya? What like do you want?"
"Ah ... I'm here for the latest dose of my hormone treatment?" Surely, the nurse knew what she was talking about. No need to shout out "I'm growing a giant clit" to this poor girl.
"Of course. The nurse should be available in a few minutes."
They waited for a bit, but then, she picked them up and brought them to a separate room.
She asked Kimmy first:
"So, how much bigger do you want to go?"
Kimmy looked at Tonya.
The musclewoman hesitated for a moment. Think, Tonya. What was gonna make her the happiest?
"I figure it's easier to go bigger than to shrink back down, right? So why don't we go a little bit at a time? Maybe bump you up a few cup sizes and see how you feel?"
"Yeah! Like maybe, like so?"
Kimmy showed a bigger size with her hands, maybe F- or G-cups.
The nurse nodded and started the fill-up. It was quite astonishing to watch Kimmy's tits swell and grow. They moved closer together and got even rounder. When all was done, they looked majestic.
She sank her fingers into them, squeezed them and grinned.
Tonya subtly bit her lip at the sight. It was a lot of fun watching herself be inflated, but somehow watching Kimmy go through the process was even hotter. At a couple of moments during the process, when the nurse had her back turned, she even reached down between her legs and gave herself a quick rub.
"I think this was a good choice", Tonya said with a grin as Kimmy's melons reached their final size.
"Like totally!"
Kimmy lifted them and let them bounce, using her pecs to stop them and letting them drop again before getting them back up.
"Bouncy!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The nurse was a little amused by the show, then turned to Tonya.
She laughed a bit at Kimmy's display, and gave the nurse an apologetic look. "Don't mind her. I'm sure you can understand her being ... fascinated with her new developments."
"Certainly ... We get that a lot here. So, how about you? Should we go to a separate room?"
"Umm. Only if Kimmy's uncomfortable. Which I don't think she is. Right, hun?"
"Uh-huh. I'm like super comfortable!"
"Well, that's settled then", Tonya said with a grin. "Anything else we need to get sorted first?", she asked as she stood up, ready to prepare herself for the treatment.
"Nothing much. Just take off your pants and underwear and we can start. Unless you have any other wishes?"
The nurse switched gloves and got the cream.
Tonya shrugged and slipped off her bottom half. "I'm not planning on getting my puppies pumped up again today. I went a little overboard last time, gotta try to balance them out again."
Once Tonya shimmied her shorts and underwear off, she sat back on the prepared chair, legs spread wide to be sure she has access.
The nurse was rather impressed. She squirted a big load of that cream on it and started massaging it. It felt intense. Very intense.
Tonya fought the urge to openly moan at her touch. Every dose of this stuff made her more sensitive for a while afterwards. And more horny on top of that. The result was a rumble deep in her chest, hopefully one the nurse wasn't taken aback by. Tonya could feel herself stiffen a bit on top of that.
"Sorry", she said, a grin and a light blush on her face. "This doesn't get any easier with time."
The nurse was very calm, but Kimmy just stared.
"Like ... wow ..."
Tonya shot a quick wink in Kimmy's direction as she reacted. The big woman could feel her clit throb to the beat of her heartbeat. She had enough willpower to stop herself from popping a full boner while a consummate professional nurse was handling her. For now at least. But it was still swollen larger than its resting state.
Eventually, the nurse was done.
"There. I hope you will enjoy it. Should anything strange happen, do not hesitate to contact us."
As she got rid of the gloves, she added:
"Oh and by the way, the doctor told me to ask you about the leg procedure. Are you still interested?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya huffed. She *really* wanted to do it, but Kimmy's dad was still making business calls on her at the moment. She couldn't imagine he'd be thrilled if Tonya showed up with broken legs to an important affair, especially if she needed to get rough.
"I am interested. But I'm not in a situation right now where I'm sure I can deal with the recovery process. Schedule me for a consultation and I'll try to sort things out. If it doesn't work, we can always cancel."
Tonya stood up and stuffed herself back into her shorts. "Uh, about anything strange happening ... Is there something I should be concerned about? Aside from the normal side effects I mean."
"No, no, it's just standard procedure. As for the leg procedure, there's a new system the doctor wants to tell you about if you have time."
"Oh. Yeah, I think we've got time. If it can get the results without laying me up in a wheelchair, I'd love to hear it."
"He'll be ready for you in a few minutes. Do you want to wait here or do you prefer to do so outside?"
"I'd rather just wait here if it's all the same." She sat down in a chair next to Kimmy. "Shouldn't be a long wait or a long talk, right?"
"Of course. He'll be there right away."
She left. Kimmy looked at her love:
"It's like even bigger ..."
Once Tonya was sure the nurse was gone, she slipped her monster clit out of the waistband of her shorts. It was swollen, dark red, and throbbing.
"Go ahead. Do what you want with her, quick. While we've got a minute."
Kimmy grinned, got out of her pants and spread her pussy. It was already wet and glistening. Then she slipped herself on it in one big move and it felt like she was getting impaled on it. She tightened herself and Tonya could see that Kimmy's strength had spread all over her body. It was downright shocking how tight she got.
Kimmy heard her grunt and grow harder as she gripped against Tonya. It was like a fight between her clit and Kimmy's pussy to push the other back.
"Goddamn, hun, since when are you working out your pussy muscles?", she asked with a grin. Tonya grabbed the girl's hips and attempted to gently push her further down onto her clit, rubbing her thumb across Kimmy's womanhood as well."
"Gah ... Like kinda a time now, you know? You like like it?"
"Nnf! Very much!" Tonya shuddered underneath her and bucked her hips against her lover.
"Don't stop. We're gonna have to make this one quick." Tonya felt harder than steel as the vice grip Kimmy had on her shaft milked her for everything she was worth.
Kimmy grunted and clung to Tonya's muscles. Somehow, her cunt got even tighter and more brutal. It was really fucking intense and Tonya did blow her mind.
Tonya panted and groaned quietly. Her fist was in her mouth and she was biting down on her knuckles in an attempt to avoid shouting out loud from pleasure.
The bodybuilder threw her head back and, with her one hand still gripping Kimmy's hip, pressed her deeper and deeper onto her rod. Tonya could feel the climax getting closer and closer... And then there came a knock on the door.
"Fuck", she whispered. She just barely had the wherewithall to throw Kimmy off of her into her chair and pointed to Kimmy's discarded pants. "One second!", she called out to the doctor. "Still getting changed."
"We'll finish this in a little bit", Tonya whispered quietly to Kimmy.
Kimmy struggled to put her clothes back on and a moment later, they sat together slightly disheveled as the doctor came in.
He smiled, probably guessing what was going on.
"Hello. I trust you are well?"
Tonya quickly swooped her hair back behind her head, attempting to look as innocent as possible.
"Very well, thank you. Your staff here are always so accommodating."
"That makes me happy." He sat down opposite them and continued. "We've talked about the leg lengthening. There's a new procedure that has been developed and which might help you. The idea is that the stretching system is implanted and it will expand the user's legs over time, without being visible from the outside. It's an option that allows the patient to lead a normal life while she grows."
"Really? Wow, that's amazing news! To be honest, I had sold myself on going through the old-fashioned way until I started this new job. If this fixes both if those problems, I'm all for starting this as soon as possible!"
Meanwhile, underneath Kimmy's hands in Tonya's lap, every bit of her cunt was twitching, both from the overstimulation she'd already gone through, and from the idea that she really could get taller. The idea of towering over people in yet another way was endlessly exciting to her.
"Very well. Then I'll get everything planned and see when it is available."
Kimmy looked at her.
"Wow ..."
Kimmy squeezed her fingers.
Tonya gripped Kimmy's hand in mind and grinned excitedly. "Thank you so much, Doc. I can't thank you enough for how well you've treated us here."
"It's always a pleasure."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

They said goodbye and left, with Tonya very happy.
She managed to conceal her excitement until they got back to the car. With them both in their seats, she pulled out of their space, but instead of heading back out onto the main road, she pulled around to the back of the clinic. To her great surprise, it was essentially an empty lot. Empty employer cars were parked back here, but other than that, there was no sign of anyone.
She pulled into an empty spot and stopped the car. "Get in the backseat, Kimmy."
"Sure!"
She did as Tonya told her and awaited what she was up to.
Tonya stepped out of the car, slightly amused that Kimmy hadn't clued in. She followed the bimbo girl around to the side that she climbed in. "Take your pants off too", she said with a grin.
Kimmy wiggled out of them and grinned.
"Oooh ..."
As she climbed back into the seat, Tonya slipped off her shorts down to her ankles. Her clit was on full display, easily swollen an inch larger than it was this morning. With no hesitation, she climbed on top of Kimmy and entered her as deep as she was able until she felt Kimmy's body resist.
Kimmy grabbed it with her muscles and massaged it, enjoying teasing the big woman with a grin ...
"You're like soooo big ..."
Tonya growled and climbed further on her. "Fuck yeah, I am. The biggest. And don't you forget it." She rocked her hips, enjoying this contest of intimate muscles as she tried to push herself further inside her lover, fighting against the sheer tightness of Kimmy's pussy. Every inch of movement drove her crazy. The car rocked back and forth violently from the force of her thrusts.
"And you're like gonna be even bigger? Wow ..."
Kimmy grabbed Tonya's back and clung to it, forcing her newly inflated boobs against the other woman's uber tits.
Tonya pressed her weight onto her, getting almost desperate to cum.
"Yeah. I've grown out plenty. Now it's time to grow up, up, up! How do you think it will feel looking up at me from now on, huh?"
"Like so huge ... Wow ... That's like gonna be like crazy ..."
"Yeah, crazy huge. Bigger than ever!" Try as she might, she couldn't hold out any more. Tonya gripped Kimmy tight and jammed her hips against her as her whole body shook with orgasm.
Kimmy came too a moment later, wrapping her legs around Tonya's giant waist.
After that, she collapsed under her mistress and whispered:
"You're like gonna be like the hugest, bestest, sexiest ever ..."
"You bet your ass", Tonya whispered as she kissed her across her cheek and neck.
"Now come on, let's get a move on before we get caught out here."

They returned home. Maybe they had to stop at the side of the road once or twice to "relieve the stress", but it should work.
"Like, what do we do like next?"
"Huh. I mean, all we really need to do is get our measurements, like Alice asked. Other than that, I'm actually pretty free for the rest of the day."
"Cool! So let's like do that first and then, maybe like go like and like look around and stuff? Cos I like haven't seen anything like of this place, you know?"
"Oh, yeah! Shit, I forgot you've been cooped up in here so much since we moved. In fact, now that you mention it ..." Tonya pulled out her phone and started fiddling through some things as they walked back into their place.
"I really need to find some more excuses to let you get out and about. I can have your martial arts trainer teach you at the campus gym instead of at home, maybe I'll make you an appointment at that one salon so you can ..." As Tonya walked with Kimmy's hand in hers, she continued talking to herself quietly.
"So I can like what?"
"Oh! Shit, sorry! You know, just so you can get pampered a little bit. It's been too long. You know, hair, nails, maybe a nice gentle massage ... Whatever you feel like."
"Oh ... Yeah, sure, that would be like great!"
She did the clapping gesture, then asked:
"And what were you like saying, cos I like couldn't hear it, you know?"
"Just... I don't know for sure yet, just running through ideas in my head. For now, why don't we get the measurements taken care of, and then we can just go for a little walk around campus, huh?"
"Sure!"
They did that and Kimmy went and talked to Alice about it. She was a little shocked by the newly inflated tits because she probably hoped Kimmy would go back to being normal, but yeah. So much for that.
Also, measuring Tonya is great fun and Kimmy did a couple of stupid things like measuring Tonya's length and girth, because honestly, she guessed they both needed to know.
Tonya didn't complain at all. In fact, she encouraged it. Seeing Kimmy just as obsessed with her body as she was and reaffirming the numbers attached to her growth both got her motor running.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Alice ... Who was Tonya kidding, she was not going to come around on the bimbo look. Or on Tonya's choices for that matter. But at least she seemed to accept it in a way. The bodybuilder wanted to get along with her as best she could, but she was not going to sacrifice the stuff that made them happy.

While Kimmy and Alice were busy, Tonya had a bit of time for herself.
And yet, before she even could find a moment to relax, her phone rang. Not her usual one. The business one. It was Kimmy's dad.
Damn. That ringtone never meant anything good. Regardless, she pulled it out without hesitation and answered. "Yes, sir."
"There's some business to attend to. Wear something that can stain. I'll send you the coordinates."
"Understood." That was all he expected to hear. The call disconnected.
Okay, bad timing, but it was not the worst thing in the world. Tonya headed back to the bedroom to look for a new set of clothes that fit the job.
"Baby?", she called out.
"Yeah?"
"Your dad's calling me away on business. It should be quick, just depends on how far I have to drive." Tonya gave Kimmy an apologetic look. "I promise, nice relaxing walk as soon as I get back, okay?"
Kimmy sounded a little worried, but what could she do.
Then she ran for Tonya, embraced her, covered her in kisses and said:
"Please be safe and don't let him like hurt you!"
Tonya hugged her back, squeezing her tight within her arms.
"What, you thinking I'm gonna let anyone kick my ass? You're gonna hurt my feelings, baby." She planted a few kisses on Kimmy. "Seriously, I promise I'll be safe. I'll be back before you know it. Just find something to do in the meantime to keep your mind occupied, okay?"
Kimmy nodded, almost on the verge of tears.
Then she let her love go reluctantly.
"Promise", Tonya said, gently, her expression soft as she looked her in the eyes. Not wanting to drag it out anymore for Kimmy, she made her way out the door, then checked to see if the coordinates had come through.
They did. It was two hours of driving, in a shitty part of another town.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She arrived and found Kimmy's dad and a few of his guys hanging around. They were all wearing tracksuits and it looked a bit weird on them.
Also, there were a lot of baseball bats around.
"Huh. Really hitting all the stereotypes here, aren't we, boys?" Although, she shouldn't talk. She had opted for a pair of track pants and a heavy jacket. Tonya thought it made her look a little more inconspicuous. She also had a nondescript t-shirt on underneath the jacket.
Tonya stepped out of the car and joined the others, trying to rehearse her walk so she looked confident, but not trying too hard.
The boss grinned as he saw her and said:
"Pick one you like. We're going to talk to some assholes about respect."
Tonya grabbed the first bat that caught her eye and gave it a couple of test swings.
"Seems simple enough. Just point me at 'em."
"Good. It's just a short drive." He pointed at one of the cars. "Get in. And take one of the masks if you want."
That she happily did. She was sure she was probably going to far too much effort to conceal herself given the obvious problems with that, but she'd take anything she could get. Tonya tied the mask onto her face as she climbed into her designated car.
Then they were off. It really wasn't long. The other guys on the car, and she was sure they were all guys, stared at her, trying to figure out who and what she was. They were obviously intimidated.
Tonya eyed them up as they drove. No obvious reason to be intimidated by these two goons. And if they were scared of her, all the better. Less reasons for her to get her hands dirty with them later on, if that was the case.
Then the car stopped and Kimmy's dad said:
"Okay, take those two guys and go over there. I'm going to talk to them for a minute, then you come in and start breaking their skulls. No questions asked."
She nodded silently as they closed in. Tonya stepped out and gestured for the two guys to follow her, and she took up a corner nearby where they could wait for the right time to move in.
The boss went in and she heard them talk, although she couldn't make out any details.
The guys were obviously nervous.
They looked at Tonya behind their masks, unsure of how this was going to play out.
Time passed.
The minute was over.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya gripped the bat in her hand. Kicking people's asses, she'd done that before. These guys ... They'd done something to deserve this. Remember that. They deserved what was coming to them.
She looked to the two nobodies with her.
"Let's go. I'm taking the middle one, you two go on either side of me. Come on."
Without waiting for a response, she started walking towards the meeting, looking over her shoulder to make sure the boys were following her.
She burst in mid-sentence. There was a big, tattooed guy just trying to talk to the boss. When he saw Tonya walking towards him, she could see him panic.
Just the one guy? Easy enough. Without hesitation, she marched in and lifted the bat above her head, aiming to bring it down on the crown of his skull.
He was just too surprised to dodge, and she hit him right away.
She did notice the other guys in the back, but her "henchmen" moved towards them.
She nodded to her goons as they moved in, focusing her attention on the big guy in front of her. As he stood doubled over from the first blow, she jabbed him in the ribs with the handle of the baseball bat.
He tried to get into a fighting stance and strike back, but Tonya kept the initiative and continued beating him down.
With the element of surprise, she wasn't worried for a second. But she did try to show him a bit of mercy, maybe. She aimed for his legs, above his kneecaps with a few more swings of the bat, and once he was beneath her, she started raining down hits on his back until she was satisfied he was not going to fight back.
The guy just lay there now.
She looked to her two guys, and who they were dealing with.
One of them was struggling, trying to beat down his opponent, but that guy was stronger ...
Goddammit. Fine, guess it was time to earn her pay around here.
"Hey!", she called out as she charged toward the fight. Rather than rushing into this one with the bat swinging, she charged the other guy, planted her shoulder in his abdomen and wrapped her arm around him, hoping to pin at least one of his arms to the side and take him to the floor.
The guy tried to block her attack, they struggled for a moment, but Tonya's roid-charged uber muscles were enough to make that guy scream in pain as she smashed him into the concrete. Tonya's guy followed up quickly and kicked their enemy's head to knock him out. That should work.
And then there was one. Given that Tonya's guy seemed to be evenly matched with him earlier, she was simply going to approach from behind and place him in a headlock, wrapping one of her beefy arms under his chin. She got him under control, which wasn't terribly difficult given the other two, then turned to the old man. "You have anything left to say to them, boss?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.