LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Tonya placed her hands on their shoulders, in the classic mom death grip. Enough to hurt, but subtle enough that it didn't look like much of anything.
"Is she dressed up like the others?", she asked while peering through the window, seeing if she could pick Kimmy out from the class.
The young one nodded.
There was a taller girl that looked a little bulkier than the others.
There they were.
"You two don't try anything funny."
Tonya barged through the door to the room, and shouted "Kimmy!" She thought it was the loudest she'd ever heard her own voice.
The girls all turned around to look at the commotion. One of them was Kimmy.
Or at least someone that looked similar.
The first thing Tonya noticed was that Kimmy's lips had deflated. She wore no make-up. She looked really plain.
But then, her eyes lit up and she shouted:
"Tonya!"
She ran straight for Tonya and wrapped her arms around her lover. She buried her face in the bodybuilder's shoulder, shamelessly crying and only just holding back from full-on blubbering. She looked up and kissed her on both her cheeks, then the lips.
"Come on. We're leaving, right now."
Tonya stared at her, then answered her kisses.
She hugged Tonya too, feeling weak and small in her arms.
"But ... I can't ... My dad will ... like ... cut me off ..."
"And is this worth it? Being subjected to this, them taking away everything that makes you happy? Being forced to marry someone you don't know and is absolutely going to treat you like shit?"
"I just ... I thought ... Like ... you know ... I wanted to give all this to you? I was afraid. They ... like ... told me they would hurt you!"
"Kimmy, none of that matters to me. I want you to be happy more than anything your dad's money can buy. And as far as that second part ... I don't know yet but I'll figure that out. You're just ... too important to me for me to worry about that."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey

K+. Never knew that Tonya had it in her to be the knight in shining armour

El_Roy_1999

Thank you!
Well, she is a lot of things.


Kimmy started to cry bitterly and kissed her.
"Like ... really?"
The big woman pulled her into another tight embrace.
"Really. With all my heart. Now, come on. I'm getting you out of here."
She followed her, first hesitatingly, then faster.
Anyone Tonya saw on the way back to the car got an absolutely legendary death glare. She walked in silence the whole way there, opened the door for Kimmy, and then slammed it shut.
She only calmed down when the car was on its way.
"You came ..."
"Of course I did. I got scared as soon as I didn't get a text back from you."
Tonya could feel tears welling up again as she talked.
"I only wish I'd gotten here sooner."
"I totally was afraid to lose you but I like thought I could like get through it and then be with you again and they took me and brought me there and they like took everything, you know ... It was like so bad and they were so mean! I hate, hate, hate them!"
"Oh, I hate them too. They're lucky that one girl squealed, or somebody would be missing their head." Tonya grunted and slapped one hand against the steering wheel, then shook her head and tried to straighten her thoughts out.
"Regardless, I'm gonna keep you safe now. I've got you and I'm never letting go."

Where should they go next?
Right now, Tonya's plan was to get Kimmy back to her place. Her love would probably be the safest there for now, until maybe they could formulate some sort of plan. But it was a long drive back, a few hours at least.
"Hey", she said after a bit of driving in silence. "We've got a ways to go, but we'll be back in civilization soon enough. Do you need anything right now?"
"Maybe something to drink? Like some water ... And you ... I want to touch you ..."
Tonya cocked an eyebrow and grinned at her. "Wow. You must be really pent up from the time you spent there, huh?
Kimmy sighed.
"I dunno ... I'm just ... I don't want to be alone anymore ..."
Tonya smiled and took Kimmy's hand in hers, leading her to place her hand on her massive thigh.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Yeah. I ... I get that. It just has been hard on you. Don't worry, let's find some place to pull over, and we can just ... be together for a bit if you want."
Kimmy hesitated.
"Maybe ... But we need to be safe first. My dad is going to come for us ..."
"Yeah." Tonya sighed. That was something she hadn't even thought about how to deal with.
"Okay. Drive through somewhere, get you something to drink and to eat. Then we get you back to my place. Your dad and his goons haven't seen me at all before, so they can't track me down or anything. I don't think the nuns will be able to tell them anything more than 'some giant ugly woman.'"
"You're not ugly ... I love you."
Then Kimmy passed out.

Tonya glanced over at Kimmy to make sure she was just sleeping, then smiled softly and focused on driving. It was a few hours back into town, as expected, so it was well and truly night by the time they actually pulled up at her place. As she pulled up into the garage, Tonya was feeling pretty drained from the day as well. She was tempted to take a page from Kimmy and pass out, but she couldn't quite yet.
She gave her a gentle shoulder nudge after she parked. ,,Hey, sweet cheeks. We're home."
,,Hm? What? Where? Oh!"
A dreamy smile spread on the girl's face.
,,Is that like, really you?"
Tonya laughed quietly, her hand coming up to touch Kimmy on the cheek.
,,Of course, it's me, baby girl. What's the matter?"
,,I was ... with the nuns again. I hated that ... And now, I'm back with you. That's ... wonderful."
She seemed really groggy and confused. Kimmy's head lolled around pointlessly. She just seemed completely exhausted and happy to be out of there.
,,Yeah. I know it was hard. But we're here now, that's all that matters. Come on, let's get you to bed. You seem like you really need it."
With that, Tonya stepped around and helped her out of the passenger's seat and carried her inside, bringing her to the bedroom and getting her out of the nun's habit first and foremost.
Tonya immediately noticed that Kimmy was much, much lighter than before. Carrying her was easy, which was a little confusing.
As Tonya pulled off the outfit, she noticed that her boobs had deflated, reduced to handfuls, and her muscles had shrunk to a level that most people would still find very athletic but nowhere near her original mass. My skin had turned darker and her hair was short, black and curly.
All her piercings were gone and all her other beauty things, like her nails and her thick lips had disappeared.
The moment Kimmy touched the mattress and the blanket, she rolled to the side and covered herself, just happy to be safe.
Tonya ran her hands across Kimmy's skin and through her hair as she got her undressed. She expected her to look a little different after spending weeks in, essentially, captivity. But this was crazy. Especially her muscle mass. For a moment, she worried that they drugged her or had her on some kind of treatment to malnourish you. But that would be too much. She was probably just underfed. Aside from the obvious stuff like the implants.
She lay her down on the bed and watched as Kimmy tucked herself in. She ran her hand through the girl's hair once more before lying down on the bed next to her.
Tonya pulled up her phone and started taking down some notes. Partly, she wanted to stay up a bit longer just to make sure they weren't followed or something. Partly because she wanted to inventory what they had available to them. Friends they could call on, safe places they could go, that sort of thing. She managed to keep at it for an hour or two more before her eyelids got too heavy. She slid under the covers, body pressed against Kimmy's, and drifted off.
In the morning, Kimmy was vaguely awake once Tonya woke up. She still couldn't really believe she was here, but she was mostly incredibly happy to be here.
She kissed Tonya's shoulder, which was closest to her, and whispered:
,,You're really there."
She put her hand on Tonya's arm, shivering.
,,Thank you so much ..."
Tonya pulled her closer, her arms wrapped around her.
,,Of course I am, sweetie. I was never gonna leave you there." She held her tighter, her cheek touching hers as she simply sat and enjoyed knowing Kimmy was here and safe.
Kimmy stayed there, wrapped in Tonya's muscles, with those wonderful tits and everything, and she was just happy.
The scene was interrupted when the girl's stomach growled loudly.
"Heh. Yeah. I figured it was about that time." Tonya helped her sit up in the bed. "They didn't feed you very much there, did they? Don't worry, you'll eat as much as you want here."
The young woman practically salivated.
"That's like ... so amazing ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

,,Come on. Let's have some breakfast."
Tonya led her out to the kitchen. Quickly mixing together a chocolate protein shake to tide the girl over, she got to work cooking up everything she had on hand. She was only just remembering that she skipped dinner last night, so she needed to eat something as well.
Tonya's cooking wasn't nearly as fancy as Alice's but she quickly had heaping portions of eggs, sausage, bacon, and pancakes piled on plates, handing them over to Kimmy to eat her fill as they finish cooking.
Kimmy devoured the food Tonya served her like a combine harvester. Occasionally, she interrupted herself to grunt happily and guzzle some drink.
This was incredible!
Eventually, she was full and leaned back, letting out a happy sigh.
,,Wow ... That was great ... Thank you, Tonya!"
"Your hunger is quite honestly impressive. I was worried that you would have lost some of your appetite through this apparent fasting you've been doing, but I'm relieved to see you're the same old Kimmy."
Tonya just smiled softly as Kimmy thanked her for the breakfast. She took a little extra time to finish her own breakfast before she sat down next to her girl.
,,Glad to see I can at least cook well enough to please a starving girl."
"It was really bad there, and that was soooo good!"
Kimmy licked her lips.
She rested for a moment, then asked:
,,Like, how did you find me?"
Between ravenous bites of her food, Tonya tried to think of how best to sum it all up.
,,Alice helped me. The last time we met, she said something a little weird. Asked me to do her a favor at her church if she ever couldn't talk to me. Then when I went to your dad's to try and find you, it was all on lockdown. I decided to try her church, and the priest there led me to the monastery."
"Wow ... She like saved me too ... I'll have to thank her when I see her again."
Then Kimmy realized she probably wouldn't, and her eyes welled up.
"I know, hun." Tonya moved closer and pulled her into a tight embrace. "I'm sure she's okay. And who knows, maybe we'll at least get a chance to thank her one day."
Kimmy nodded weakly.

After finishing the food, I breathe out sharply and lean back.
,,That was like ... so great ... I missed all that good stuff ... Like, thank you!"
,,Oh, baby doll, I missed you too. I'm just glad to have you back here where I know you're safe. But ... I have some questions, when you're ready."
Kimmy smiled weakly and got up to clean her plate and the kitchen. As she worked, she smiled at Tonya longingly and said:
,,Like, ask away ..."
"So, you've lost a lot of weight while you were there. I'm not surprised they didn't give you a gym and a shitload of food, but ... that doesn't explain your boobs. Did ... Did they make you go through some kind of surgery there?"
Kimmy shook her head.
,,No ... They like ... just sucked the saline out. They said I was a freak. They said they would like, make me better, be a real woman for a real man. I tried to get them off me, you know. Even when they like locked me in that bad room, I tried to stay strong, but it didn't work, you know?"
Tonya sighed quietly. At least that sounded a little more merciful than what she imagined. "That makes me proud, you know. Knowing you fought for yourself? That's pretty badass, you know that?"
Kimmy started drying the plates:
,,Like ... I really tried. But they like, you know, got me? I was like really not able to do anything and I hated when I like got weaker and weaker, you know? And like uglier and uglier. Like, right now, I feel like so ugly, I'm like afraid that you won't like me anymore, and stuff."
,,Oh, sweetheart." Tonya walked into the kitchen and held her from behind while Kimmy was at the sink.
,,First of all, I love you for you. You've been too sweet to me for your looks to push me away. And hell, if you ask me, I kinda like this hair on you." Tonya paused for a moment and bounced Kimmy's dark curls with one hand while the other stayed wrapped tightly around her.
,,But when it comes to your looks, the most important thing to me is that you're happy with how you look. So if you tell me you wanna bulk up again, I'll get you back on the horse and we'll get you jacked again. You tell me you want to go back to looking the way you were ... that's gonna take some more effort, but we can save money and call in favors and shit, and I'll make it happen. You name it and I'll make it happen."
Kimmy put down the dish and turned around, then put her arms around Tonya's bulky torso and kissed her, just staying in her embrace for a while, feeling happy and safe.
,,I like wanna ... And I wanna learn how to like fight, cos I never, ever wanna get like into something like that cos it was like ... super bad! And like the hair? I dunno. You really like it?"
,,I liked your bleach blonde look, but this is awesome too! I dunno, maybe it's because it's new to me still, but I really do like it! And fighting? That's easy. I already hooked Neecol up with one of my guys from the gym, I'm sure he'll be happy to take on another student. Hell, maybe I'll join you. It couldn't hurt for me to learn a little more."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Once Tonya released her, Kimmy clapped her hands, but the big woman could tell it was a little lacking in tension. Still, she seemed to be happy about it.
She managed:
,,Like ... what are we like gonna do about my dad, though? He's like gonna want me back, no?"
,,Yeah. That's hard. I figure you're safe here for the time being. Like I said, he doesn't even know who I am. But ... We're gonna have to deal with him one way or another. I'm gonna have to come up with something ... But if it comes down to it, I can call Kiki or Neecol, I bet they'd be willing to let you had out at their place if need be. And I've got one more spot I can hide you out for a while as a last resort. But with that taken care of ... What even is your dad's name? I have to ask a few people a few questions, but I'm not gonna get anywhere if I don't know who I'm dealing with."
,,He's like called Malcolm Douglas, you know? But you like gotta be careful, cos he really knows like a lot of people!"
Kimmy made very serious gestures on the ,,a lot".
"Don't worry. I'm not gonna go out handing out fliers on street corners or anything like that. I know I'm a meathead, but I've got common sense." Tonya briefly grinned before giving her another kiss.
Kimmy looked relieved and clearly felt safer. Still, she insisted on having Tonya close by for the next days. At the same time, she was having a hard time leaving the house. It was hard for me to find the middle ground here.
At the same time, Tonya was having difficulty letting Kimmy go. She'd only just rescued her, it was hard for her to be away from her love. That said ... Kimmy did look ready to shut herself in. And while she wanted to keep her safe, she knew Kimmy was a social person. She had to get out a bit.
Later in the day, in the late afternoon, Tonya approached her. ,,Hey. What do you say we get out for a bit? I've got one or two things I'd like to show you."
Kimmy nodded, eagerly. That was a good thing, having Tonya around. She got dressed in some floppy ancient clothes of hers, looking like a slobby metal chick.
,,Heh. Perfect. Don't you're gonna fit right in." Tonya decided not to go full metalhead this time. she got a pair of distressed jeans and a black top that Kimmy had picked out for her in the past, one that had a bunch of intertwining straps along the top in place of much of the material of the shirt. Once Kimmy was ready, Tonya loaded her into the car, and they headed off.
In the driver's seat, Tonya led her a little further into the city. Not quite the hustling and bustling downtown, but kind of a hipstery suburb area. They drove through an eclectic mix of houses, shopping centers, and warehouses, until Tonya pulled up in front of an unassuming warehouse with no signage on the outside.
,,Come on", she said as she popped open her door. With Kimmy in tow, she walked up to the front door which had been left unlocked. The inside was still mostly empty, but had been outfitted with a modest array of workout equipment; mostly free weights, but also including a small array of machines and a couple of treadmills in the far end. A couple of florescent lights and slow-moving fans were all it had for ambience. There were a couple of doors at the back, but for the most part, this seemed to be it.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"So? What do you think?" Tonya asked, a grin on her face, but a little bit or nervousness in her voice.
Kimmy looked at it speechless.
Then she wandered around, touching the things, getting good looks in.
At last, she turned to her lover and grinned:
"That's like ... amazing! Is it like, yours?"
"Pretty much, yep. I've been working on this for a while, but I finally finalized everything right before I went in for my surgery. I got tired of hogging the gym and teaching my clients in their homes, so ... I got my own place! Plus I figured I can make a little extra just charging memberships to use the place. Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna be swimming in money any time soon, but ... I think it's nice." Despite everything, Tonya still looked a little sheepish. "I don't think it'll make me rich, but... it's mine. And I made it myself."
Kimmy jumped at her and hugged her. It was weird how light she was, but it came from the depth of her heart.
"It's awesome! We're like gonna make it like totally work, you know!"
Tonya happily lifted her into the air and kissed Kimmy across her face. "I'm glad you're in on this too. You're right, we're totally gonna make this work! That said ... I think we're due for a celebration! Come on, it's time for stop number two!"
Kimmy's eyes were very open as she heard this.
"What? Like even more?"
Tonya laughed quickly. "I didn't open another business or anything. I'm just gonna take you out for a change! You've taken me to so many places. Mine isn't gonna be quite as fancy, but I'm gonna treat you at one of my hangouts!"
The bimbo nodded eagerly. Now it was time to clap her hands.
She followed the big woman happily, almost skipping as she walked.
Tonya led her back in the car, taking her out away from the city, out to a dingy little strip mall.
"So, here we are. I used to come here all the time back when I was in school." Walking with her hand in Kimmy's, she stepped through the front door of the pool hall. Just as last time, there was classic rock playing loudly as they walked in. It was not quite sunset, so the place wasn't packed full, but there were several groups of patrons milling about. She ignored them and walked with Kimmy up to the bar.
"Hey there, Mickey!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She looked up and smiled.
"Hi! Have a seat. Who's that?" She smiled at Tonya and asked: "The usual?"
Tonya sat down at the bar and patted the seat next to her, encouraging Kimmy to sit down. "Yeah, a boilermaker for me, and whatever she wants. And ... try not to be too loud about it, but ... this is Kimmy. My girlfriend, Kimmy."
Mickey looked at them as she poured Tonya's drink and asked:
"Now, I'm not going to ask, but ... She kinda doesn't look like on the picture. Is that intentional?"
Tonya looked at Kimmy, then at her, then back at Kimmy.
Tonya turned back to Mickey. "Yeah, it ... It's a bit of a long story. But I wanted to take her here like I said I would. Take her out for a night of slumming it." She punctuated it with a laugh.
Mickey shrugged and asked:
"So, what's it gonna be?"
"Err ... like, maybe a coke or something?"
Mickey nodded and picked out an ice-cold bottle, a glass, some ice and even a slice of lemon and a straw. The works.
"Here you are."
"Oh, yeah. I know they can't probably make you your usual here, but ... Are you sure you don't want a real drink? A rum and coke or a vodka soda or something?"
Kimmy blushed:
"Like, I'm not 21, you know?"
Mickey looked at Kimmy, then at Tonya, then she grinned and said:
"Okay ..."
"Speaking of, how often do Carter and his boys come around? I was hoping to I'd luck out and run into them tonight."
Then, she sighed and added:
"They should be around either tonight or tomorrow. Got something on your mind?"
"Er ... Nothing worth talking about at the moment. Last time I was here he talked about hanging out more, but I never actually got a number from him or anything. Figured this would be the smartest place to catch him." In truth, she wanted to ask Carter a few questions. She knew most biker gangs weren't actually criminals or anything, but he was the best place she had to ask about her dad's connections and stuff. Not to mention a possible source of extra muscle or just intimidation if things got really serious.
"Anyway, enough of the serious stuff. Kimmy, this is Mickey. She's one of my best friends from back in the day. Ran into her again the other day, and I wanted to make sure you got to meet her."
Kimmy smiled timidly:
"Like ... Hi! I'm Kimmy! I'm like kinda Tonya's girlfriend and stuff, you know? Like totally."
Then she nodded.
Mickey was obviously amused by those antics and shot Tonya a quick glance, then said:
"It's great to have you here. Make yourself comfortable, this is a safe place. That is, unless people get drunk and fight, but even then, they usually leave us alone."
As Mickey went back to tending to their drinks quickly, she spoke to her in a slightly lower tone of voice. "I was gonna say order whatever you want, but ... I think Mickey's gotten stricter than when I first visited here. We don't have to stay long if you're not feeling this place, especially if we can't get you a drink."
Kimmy took a long sip from her straw, then shook her head:
"Like, no, that's like totally okay. I like feel that I need to like get my head clear, you know? Cos I like kinda feel that I need to get rid of like my bad things, no? I mean, like, I wanna be with you and I ... yeah, kinda wanna be like better and stuff."
Mickey returned after serving a few other patrons and asked:
"So, Kimmy, what do you like to do?"
Kimmy got nervous at the question, then she blushed and then, she stumbled over her words:
"Kinda not much ... I mean, I like to like train and cook and like ... you know, nerd around about stuff like training and beauty stuff and things." As she talked, she felt more confident and added: ,,I guess I'm like kinda a nerd, only like not like the nerdy kind."
"Hey, give yourself a little more credit than that. You really know your shit when it comes to that stuff. I say everyone's a nerd about something." Tonya put an arm around Kimmy's shoulder. "Me? Fitness nerd. You'd probably never guess, but Mickey is a sports nerd."
Mickey laughed a bit. "A bit, yeah. But I wanna hear more about the beauty stuff. What all do you like to get involved with?" She leaned forward on the bar as she talked. On closer inspection, she was wearing makeup that was well put together, but subtle. A realistic but flattering shade of lipstick, a little bit of contouring around her face, and so on. "I like to play around with my look when I can, but I try to keep it a little plain while I'm at work," she continued.
"Uh ... Like, you know, I normally like totally do the pink girl stuff, like you know, bimbo stuff, kinda."
Somehow, that seems to felt embarrassing to her now.
"But like now, I'm thinking I'll like try something different ... Like not too much, but kinda, you know, more ... me?"
Kimmy made a vague gesture by her face.
"What's like your favorite?"
,,Heh. Yeah, Tonya showed me some pics of the two of you. You definitely had your look, and you rocked it! Even if you've got a different thing going on now. Me, I'm trying to pretend I'm still punk rock. I'm not good enough to do anything really complicated, but I like doing stuff that really stands out. Like big flashy eyeshadow colors or sometimes just go full goth. You remember when smokey lashes were big a few years ago? That was my shit."
Tonya happily took a sip of her drink as she listened to the conversation. She was happy that Kimmy could talk shop at least, and that she was getting her mind off shit like she said.
Soon, the conversation moved to technical stuff as they started talking about different brands of makeup and their uses.
It was obviously pretty complicated stuff and the nerdiness was strong.
Tonya was saved by the arrival of a bunch of bikes outside, followed by Carter and the boys coming in.
He greeted the musclewoman with a clasp and said:
"Is it just me or do you get buffer every time I see you?"
She laughed as she returned his greeting gesture. "Shit, and I'm stone cold today! Good to see you again, big man."
He hugged her and laughed:
"Mickey, we're going to need some drinks. Pretty please!"
The barkeeper laughed and started drawing beers.
He turned to Kimmy and asked:
"Hi. The name's Carter. And you are?"
Kimmy looked at Tonya, rather afraid.
"It's okay hun." She placed her hand on Kimmy's. Only natural that she'd be a little intimidated.
"This is Kimmy. She's my girl. Mickey made me promise I'd bring her by to meet her. Kimmy, this is Carter. He's ... Is it too soon to call you a new friend?"
He held out his hand. As Tonya took it, he gave it a little shake and added:
"It's the best time." He grinned at Kimmy: "You have a good taste in women."
The girl blushed even more. Then he asked:
"Why won't you two sit down with us?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"I'd be cool with that. I was hoping to run into you tonight anyway. Wanted to ask you a couple things. Assuming I'm not cutting into your conversation, babe." Tonya shot a quick glance to Kimmy and Mickey.
"No, no, it's like fine ..."
Mickey was busy anyway, so Kimmy followed her and sat on her lover's lap. It was strange. The girl almost looked fragile now, despite still being pretty buff.
Tonya sat opposite Carter, with an arm around Kimmy's waist. It did still feel weird seeing Kimmy like this. It was like when they first met all over again, despite how much more built she was. That, however, just kicked that need to protect her into overdrive.
Carter smiled, took a big gulp of beer and asked:
"So ... What's up?"
Tonya took a long gulp of her own beer before speaking. "I'm gonna cut right to the chase. What would it take for me to ask a favor of you and your crew?"
"Asking is free. Getting it depends on the favor. But I'm sure we can work something out. What do you need?"
"That's the hard part. I don't exactly know yet. Protection, mostly. See, we ... I'm in trouble with some people. You understand? I'm not looking to go hurt anyone or anything, but these people are going to be looking for me and Kimmy. Having some place we could hide out, or just having some of you stay over at my place if we don't feel safe would be helpful."
He grunted, then thought for a while.
"What kind of people did you get into trouble with?"
"... I don't suppose I'm gonna get the favor out of you first and tell you later, am I? To be honest, I still don't know the full extent, but ... does the name Malcolm Douglas mean anything?"
He grinned, then he laughed, then he wiped a tear from his eye, then he asked:
"Are you fucking serious?"
Tonya sighed and took another swig. She knew it was bad, but ... Fuck.
"Unfortunately. I don't want to get into the details here, but ... Yes. I am completely serious."
He dropped his voice so the others couldn't hear him.
"Then you are fucked. That guy ... Let's put it simple: He's got a long reach. The cops, the politicians, the gangs in the streets. Man, I could make a fortune just selling you out right now. The thing is, you gotta be fucking careful. The guy is a fucking monster."
Then he added:
"I'm not going to, though. I don't sell out people I like. I'm not in it for the money and I don't like those guys that think they're immune. I'm not going to take your money either."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Trust me, the only reason I took a chance by coming to you in the first place is because I didn't think it could get any worse than it is. I've got a couple places I think we could go where he wouldn't think to look for us, but ... That's all I can do for the time being. Run and hide."
Tonya sat silently for a moment. She had to be strong for the moment. Kimmy definitely wasn't taking this well, and it was only really hitting Tonya now that her lover's dad's goons would probably just kill her in order to get Kimmy. She silently chugged the rest of her beer and looked up at Carter after she finished.
"I figure our only choice is to hop the border, and I don't know if we have the means to do that. Unless we can get him off our back somehow. And I don't even know how I'd go about doing that."
"Hrm. Can you ride a bike?"
"Pretty sure I can learn."
"We can take you across the border. But I heard enough of that guy that going to Mexico isn't going to help you. It's only going to make things worse. So it's gonna be Canada."
Tonya sighed. They'd be leaving everything behind. She likely wouldn't have the means to give Kimmy what she wanted. They'd lose everything they built up. But it might be the only option.
"And if what you're saying is true, there's likely no way we can threaten him."
"I don't know. I mean, maybe you could fight him. If you manage to get close to him and you manage to convince his guys that you are his baby girl's bride and his successor ..."
He chuckled.
Tonya thought quietly. That was insanity, surely. The fact that she was considering it caused her to chuckle as well.
"Let me get a number where I can contact you. Kimmy and I need to figure out how we're going to get everything together."
He gave her a number and added:
"If you need anything, just let me know. I like my plucky resistance fighters, even if they're huge-boobed musclegirls and their cutey girlfriends."
Tonya patted Kimmy on the back and ran her hands through the girl's hair. "I'll call you if anything comes up. And if we do call in that favor, I'll make good on it. I swear."
"No problem. Just don't get killed, okay?"
Kimmy shivered on her lap and cuddled closer to Tonya.
The big woman wrapped both arms around her. "Thanks, Carter. Really, thanks. I think Kimmy and I are going to go back to hanging out now. Maybe play some pool or something."
Tonya turned to Kimmy, her expression softer than she'd ever seen it. "Come on, hun. Let's go take our minds off of this again."
Kimmy nodded happily and followed her to the table.
During the game, Kimmy relaxed and seemed happy to just do something with her love. She wasn't really good at this, but by the end of the first game, she had figured out some things that helped. She still lost horribly, but that didn't matter hopefully.
It didn't matter to Tonya at all. She was never good at the game anyway. It was just the sort of thing one did to kill time and socialize. She even pulled the cheesy old trick of helping Kimmy with her form in order to rub up against her.
They threw a little extra cash down to play a few games, however long it took to let the tension dissipate. It was nice for a moment. They laughed, it was good. It felt like normal again. Before long, time caught up to them, and Tonya checked her phone.
"Well, they're not closing up for another hour or so, but it's getting late. You ready to head home or do you want to stick around a bit?"
"Maybe home, if it's like okay? I kinda feel tired, you know?"
"Of course, babydoll. I am too. Let's go home and get some sleep."
Tonya settled things up with Mickey, who gave Kimmy a cheery goodbye and said she hoped she could talk to her again soon. They hopped back in the car and things were loose and relaxed, but silent as they started the drive back. The silence gave Tonya time to think. As much as she wanted to shield Kimmy from all of this, the way out here was hard to see. She needed to talk to Kimmy about this if they were going to navigate it.
"So", she finally said. "We discussed a lot in a short amount of time tonight. Do you have anything to say about all this?"
"Me?" Kimmy hesitated, then she managed: "I like kinda dunno. I wanna get away as far as I can from my dad. And I like wanna have you be safe and stuff so we can be together. And I wanna like totally go back to being with you and going to parties and being buff and sexy and stuff, you know?"
"That's the hard part. I want to do all of that too, but in order to get away from your dad ... We'd be poor. Dead broke. And I want you to have all of that stuff so you can be happy ..."
Tonya's mind started working harder. It sounded insane, but ... If nothing else works, maybe she needed to take the crazy option.
"What do you think about what Carter said back there? Me, like ... convincing your dad that I deserve you?"
Kimmy blanked.
"I really dunno. How would that like even work?"
"I don't know even know. But since I have you, I'm pretty sure I can talk him into letting me meet him, so that's one step out of the way. Do you know anything about this dude he was going to hook you up with? Or what kind of man he wants as his successor?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya could see that her lover's eyes welled up with tears:
"Like, I really dunno and stuff. I like never had like anything to do with this. Maybe you should like ask Mrs. Alice or something, but I like never, ever wanted like to know anything about it."
Tonya sighed. "Maybe. Do you still have her number?"
Kimmy nodded and gave her the number. She knew it by heart.
Wow. Tonya was honestly impressed by that. She quickly took the number down in her phone and set her hand gently on Kimmy's leg.
"I'm sorry sweetheart. I won't talk to you about it anymore. Let's just get you home so you can sleep."
Kimmy nodded, grateful.
Back home at Tonya's place, Kimmy showered quickly and climbed into the bed. There, she smiled at Tonya and said:
"That was like a very nice evening and stuff. Those guys were like kinda alright and I liked them. And Mickey is like the best, you know?"
Tonya lay down next to her, cuddling up to her gently.
"Heh. I'll be real, Carter and his boys intimidated me when a bit when I first met them. I'm glad they're cool. And I'm glad you and Mickey hit it off as well as you did. God, I missed her."
"I get that, you know? It's like ... I was kinda afraid you would like, you know, be lonely with like my friends cos they're like all so ... intense, you know?"
"Honestly, I've got you to thank for that. If I hadn't met you, I'd have done the same thing tonight I did for months or ... hell, probably years before I met you. Just come home and be by myself. You helped give me the confidence to get back out and be around people again. And because of that, I can handle myself with anyone now. Even the intense ones." Tonya leaned and gave her a soft gentle kiss. "Thank you so much, Kimmy."
Kimmy snuggled against her and soon fell asleep.

The next day started with Kimmy getting up rather early and doing the cleaning and preparing breakfast. She waited for Tonya to get up, then assisted her in her morning ritual.
The big woman woke up maybe an hour after Kimmy do, pleasantly surprised to see her lover hard at work. Especially considering how much she'd let the mess pile up around here over the past couple of weeks.
"Aww, sweetheart. Thanks so much, you know you didn't have to do any of this."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya was happy to accept Kimmy's help regardless. Breakfast was tasty and filling, and her help with getting ready for the day was a lifesaver. She'd gotten better over time, but Kimmy still got a load more experience with hair, makeup, and everything of the sort.
After Tonya was all sorted, she planted a quick kiss on her forehead. "I've got to make a quick phone call or two, baby. Do you mind if I take care of that while you get ready? I'll help as soon as I'm done."
"Like, sure!"
Kimmy cleaned up the food, then got dressed quickly and awaited her, wondering what Tonya was going to do.
As Kimmy busied herself with her own getting ready for the day, Tonya pulled out her phone and dialed the number Kimmy had given me, waiting quietly for someone to pick up.
After a brief wait, the ringing stops. She heard only silence on the other end. She paused, then broke the air with, "Hello? Alice? It's me." She was worried the old woman got her phone tapped or something. She didn't want to say her name, but maybe her voice was distinct enough?
The housekeeper's voice sounded nervous:
"Hello? Who is this? Do I know you?"
Tonya was just relieved to hear her voice. Nervous was understandable, at least she wasn't crying or in distress or something.
"Hun, it's me. Tonya. Kimmy's friend."
"Oh. I can't talk to you." She hesitated. "Think of the candle."
She hung up.
Tonya nodded. Good. She should have known she'd have a handle on this, since she started the whole Mission Impossible shit in the first place.
She hesitated for a moment. Tonya wanted to take Kimmy along since she wanted to see Alice so badly. But whether this plan went well or not, Kimmy wasn't likely to see her again soon, and Tonya didn't want to risk anything by taking her out.
"Hey, babe? I've got to run out for a little bit. I'll be back in ... An hour? Maybe two?"
She took the girl's hands in hers. "Think you can keep yourself occupied here in the meantime?"
"Uh-huh. Sure. I'll like do my best. But don't stay away too long!"
"I'll be back as quick as I can. Call me right away if you don't feel safe for some reason." A quick hug and kiss, and the musclewoman was out the door. She hopped in the car and headed for St. Anthony's.
She arrived before long and headed straight through the front door, dressed in a standard t-shirt and jeans, hoping to remain as inconspicuous as possible.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The priest was there and looked at Tonya skeptically. Then he walked over and handed her a blanket:
"Please put this over your shoulders."
Tonya nodded quietly. Given how cool he was last time, she was sure he was out to help. She draped the blanket over her shoulders and took a seat in the back pew, to the far end, and kept hereyes open for Alice.
Soon enough, she turned up, walked up to Tonya and sat down in the pew with Tonya.
She looked at the bodybuilder and whispered:
"You took her, didn't you?"
She looked back at the old woman briefly, but turned away and faced forward again, copying spy movies as best she could.
"I got her out. She's safe and happy for now."
Alice sighed in relief.
"That's good. I heard how her father got angry, but I wasn't sure ... To know that she is safe is wonderful. Thank you."
"She misses you too. I wanted to take her along today, but I thought it was too risky. I'll let her know you're safe and sound."
Tonya glanced back at her briefly. "You are safe, right?"
"I'm glad that my employer doesn't see people like me. I am safe for now."
Tonya sighed quietly.
"I didn't think you would be at risk, but my first instinct was to go to the house and it was locked up like a fortress. It made me nervous. That said. I know you don't see the man face to face a lot, but do you think you have a good idea of what kind of man Mr. Douglas is?"
"Mr. Douglas is ... not a good man. He respects power and nothing else. He is very pious, as such people are."
"I see. Power and nothing else." Tonya paused in silence for a moment. "From what you've said in the past, I don't think I would make a good impression on him."
"He has a certain view of women. They have to be beautiful or hardworking. Not both."
She looked at Tonya's mountainous muscles:
"He would maybe take you as a lieutenant, but not as a daughter in law."
She chuckled quietly to herself. The notion was just too weird for her.
Tonya gave a quiet laugh too. "You're really sharp."
Tonya leaned forward a bit as she spoke. "My plan was to convince him that I'm worthy of Kimmy's hand, and to be inducted into his business if that's what it takes. I can't think of another scenario that results in a happy ending for Kimmy. I wanted to meet because you're the best source I have as to how Douglas ticks. So if you can think of anything that can give me an edge, or if you think you can talk me out of it, say something now."
She thought for a while, then said:
"It's two things, really: He needs someone that's got the brains and the ruthlessness to replace him. So if you manage to get a foot into his organization, he might notice you. The other thing is that he likes ambition. So, if you turn out to be a competitor, he might offer you to join him."
She added:
"But just going away might be even better. He's looking for Joaquima, and he'll figure you out eventually."
"Wow. That's very helpful. Even more than I expected."
Tonya sat, slumped forward as she was, in silence for a moment. "I wanted to run, and I have a way out if I decide to bail on this. But that's never going to result in a happy ending for Kimmy. She'll be dead broke and miserable. Sure, we'll have each other, but ... Come on, I'm not worth basically all the money in the world."
"I don't know. I am not sure how she would feel. She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, but maybe she would like a simpler life? I can't tell. But I'm glad if I helped."
"Thank you, Alice. Really. I'll tell Kimmy you're okay. Maybe if we get lucky you two can see each other again soon."
Alice nodded nervously. Then she got up and whispered:
"Tell her I want her to be safe. She doesn't need to look back ..."
Then she left.
Tonya waited for a moment, contemplating everything. As much as she wanted to get Kimmy the happy ending, this was the longest of long shots. Alice made a good point.
As she walked back to her car, Tonya pulled out her phone and sent a text to Carter.
"Not saying it's time yet, but how soon can we be ready to move when the time comes?"
"Anytime, really. But what's the plan?"
Tonya sat in her car for a moment, staring at the text. What was the plan anymore?
She got lost in thought, possibilities running through her head, until before she knew it, half an hour had passed, and she didn't feel any more certain about what was the best.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

But Tonya had come to realize one thing. She'd put herself through a lot to get to where she'd been, and that was for her own benefit. She couldn't talk that big game about wanting what's best for Kimmy if she was not willing to put herself on the line for her happiness too.
"I'm gonna go through with it.", she texted back. "I'll try to arrange a meeting. Use the fact that I have K as a bargaining chip. If he won't meet, then we leave."
"Sounds good. We're ready when you are."
All right, go big or go home time, Tonya.
She sent Kimmy a text now. "Send me your dad's number."
Tonya could tell that Kimmy hesitated, but she did get his number.
Deep breaths. Time for things to get serious. She kept the car where it was and dialed the number, drumming her fingers as she waited for some kind of response.
Eventually, there was an answer:
"Where did you get this number?"
The voice was deep and gruff, suggesting power and confidence.
Tonya didn't remember his voice being that low. But she guessed it made sense he had people to answer his calls for him ...
"From Kimmy", she said. Gotta let them know she meant business without giving too much away."
"Kimmy?" He paused for a moment. "Joaquima. Where is she? Did you take her?"
"She's safe and unharmed. I got her from the nunnery. I don't want to hurt her, but I want to talk to you before I let her go."
Tonya could hear the barely suppressed anger:
"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Is this some kind of crazy kidnapping plan? Boy, you picked the wrong people to fuck with ..."
"I don't want to make an enemy out of you, trust me. I know who you are and I know what you can do. I did what I did because I didn't see another way to handle this."
Tonya paused for a moment. She could feel herself tensing. A deep breath helped her steady herself. "I will not harm her. Nobody will touch her. The only thing I ask is that I want to talk to you. If that can't happen, I won't reach out to you again."
He was pondering what she was saying for a moment, then he said:
"Fine. Whatever you're up to sounds idiotic, but I'm used to dealing with fools. We meet at my house in an hour."
"Understood. I'll be there."
Once he hung up, Tonya exhaled heavily. This was crazy. But she was committed now.
One hour ... Not enough time to go back home and prepare any further. And she'd be walking right into the lion's den. But she was not in a position to make demands either.
She sent another text to Carter. "I'm going to meet him. Be ready to go to my place, just in case. If you see his guys show up without me, don't try to stop them, just let her go."
"Got it."
"We're on standby and ready to move."
Nothing else to do, she supposed. She stopped and said a prayer, more out of desperation than anything. Then it was off to the mansion.
The place somehow looked even more sinister than normal. Some burly guards that were still nowhere near Tonya's size stopped her and admiringly searched her for any weapons. They took her phone, her car keys and basically anything that could be used as a weapon.
Then they opened the gate and accompanied her inside.
After a walk through the mansion, she ended up in another wing and some more guards appeared. They opened a door for her and she ended up in a salon. There he was. The sleazy guy himself. The moustache, the slick hair, the works.
He looked at Tonya, rather speechless. At last, he managed:
"What the fuck?"
Yeah. This was about what she expected. Although his reaction was, honestly, milded than what she had thought he would give.
If it were anyone else, she would have a smart remark. Instead, she simply nodded respectfully and stood where she was. Confident, but not arrogant. Not trying to stand him up or try to push back too hard.
"Mr. Douglas. It's good to finally meet you."
"So you're the ... person that got my girl into that crazy shit?"
"I suppose that's accurate. She chose it for herself, though I helped her get to where she was."
He snorted.
"Okay ... Whatever. What do you want?"
Okay. Time to go onto the attack. Alice said the best she could hope for was to join Douglas's ranks and win Kimmy that way. But Tonya's old man taught her to ask for more than what one wanted. Because once one had set the terms there was never going to be a haggling back there again.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"As we've established, I took your daughter from the monastery. The reason why I did that in the first place ... is because she and I have been in a relationship for some time. When I couldn't get in touch with her, I was worried she was ... under duress. I acted on impulse and went to save her. Or so I thought. I understand I've gone against your wishes, and I don't expect you to take that lightly. I'm only explaining all of this to hopefully show you that your daughter means a lot to me. I don't want to lose her, and I'm willing to do anything you would ask of me if it means I don't have to give her up."
He stares at Tonya incredulously. This was not only not what he expected, it was somewhat blowing his mind too.
At last, he managed:
"You're in love with her?"
Tonya froze. Hopefully her own face wasn't too shocked. She had avoided saying it outright, because she had assumed he would take it as a sign of weakness or something. But ... did she come right out with it now?
It felt like minutes on end as she mustered the strength to speak. "Yes", she finally managed. "And she loves me."
"What a fucked-up world ... I can't fucking believe it. So my kid is not only a crazy bimbo, but she's also a crazy bimbo with a crazy dyke girlfriend ..."
He pondered the situation for a moment.
"I gotta be honest: This seriously fucks up my plans. I wanted to retire, get my cock sucked for the rest of my life and just enjoy my cash. And now you show up, screw up everything I worked for and ... Nah. I really gotta hand it to you: If you were my enemy, you couldn't have done it any better."
Tonya didn't know how, but that made her feel a little guilty, honestly. She didn't mind from her spot, but the clenching in her gut wasn't easing.
"That wasn't my intent at all. I know that you had someone lined up to marry Kimmy. Probably someone you were texting to be your next in line. But that's where I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. After I got her from the monastery, my first plan was to just elope. Run away somewhere. But I know she wouldn't be happy with that life. I can't let her go, but ... I also can't provide the money to make her happy by myself."
"That's why I came to you. Surely there must be something that we can work out that ends up with all three of us happy."
He shook his head incredulously.
"I still don't get all this, but wow ... What the fuck do you think you could do for me? I don't get it."
"I don't get it a hundred percent either, sir. When Kimmy went missing, I saw red, and ... Everything since then has just been me trying to get the best life I can for the two of us."
Bite the bullet, Tonya. Now was the time for the big ask.
"But if the only thing that's holding you back is that you want your daughter to marry your successor in the business ... Then fuck it, I'll apply for the job. Whatever it takes, whatever you want me to do to prove myself, I'll do it."
He laughed.
"Alright. I mean, you look like a mean bitch, but seriously, I need someone who is able to fuck up people to earn their respect and get them in line. Middle management, if you get what I mean. It's not a nine-to-five, you see."
Then he sighed:
"Have you killed someone?"
Tonya went quiet. Time to start padding her resume. "Beat a few people within an inch of it. Had some practice in putting the hurt on people in ways that don't leave marks and stuff like that. And ... recently I was one piece of bad news away from really doing it."
He chuckled:
"That's ... cute. But I guess you'll have to do it eventually. Everyone of us has to go through this."
Tonya took a quiet breath. A bridge she could cross when she got there. For Kimmy.
"Understood."
"Okay. Then let's get going."
He got up, stretched and started walking to the door.
"Going? To where?"
"To kill someone."
Fuck.
Tonya followed him silently, feeling the cold sweat begin to bead on her.
He led her outside, the guys on the corridor a little nervous.
Then he went to the garage and a chauffeur opened a car. He urged her to get inside."
This was it. The big test. Now she was being hauled off to an unknown location, no phone ... She'd seen this in movies before.
Don't say anything. Stay silent and rocksteady. She climbed into the car through the open door and sat, making her best effort to keep her face straight.
This wasn't like before. She was not protecting or saving someone. But she couldn't back out anymore. Just gotta sit quietly and brace herself.
The drive took a while and ended at a remote house in the desert. It looked abandoned, but there was another car. Their car stopped, he got out and waited for her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.