LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wookey



El_Roy_1999

Thank you!


A guy came out, bringing some other dude with a bag over his head.
The boss told him to bring him along.
They all started walking into the desert.
It was those two guys, Tonya and the boss himself.
After a while, the boss put up his hand. The little caravan stopped. He smiles and said:
"Get this guy on the ground."
The other man pushed bag-head to the ground and held him down.
Douglas looked at Tonya with a grim smile and added:
"Be my guest."
Tonya's insides were full of knots. By the time they actually finished their trek through the desert, she felt like she was going to puke. She was only more shocked when nobody handed her a gun, or a bat, or anything.
"The hard way, huh? Bare-handed?" She sighed as she tried to focus her will. This was for Kimmy and her. The whole world would open up for them if she could just do this. She knelt down next to the guy, imagining him as someone who pissed her off, or hurt Kimmy. Yes. She didn't know who this guy was, but it was his fault that she was in this situation in the first place. He deserved this, surely. Doing her best to distance her own thoughts from this, she took to it in the only way that made sense. She placed her hands on his throat and began to squeeze.
The guy began to gargle inside his bag. The other two men watched Tonya impassively. Maybe they were a little impressed by her power.
Come on, stop fighting it. You can go quicker than this, can't you? Tonya's mind raced. She clamped down on his throat harder, eyes focused on the sand just above his head.
The guy tried to fight her, struggling against her arms, but it was pointless. She squeezed harder and then, he went limp.
She held her position for a bit longer. She knew he was just unconscious. If she thought she could get away with it, she would. But Douglas would know better than she would when he was gone for good.
After several more seconds of clenching his throat while zoned out, Tonya let go. It was done, hopefully. She stood up steadily, without a word, and looked to Douglas.
He nodded slowly.
"Okay. That was ... impressive."
The other guy nodded too. Then Douglas added:
"Those muscles aren't just for show. Good ... Okay. I'll take you as an ... apprentice."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya nodded to him. "Thank you, sir", she said quietly. "You won't regret it." She didn't dare say anything more at the moment, or she might slip up.
"Good."
He nodded at the other guy.
"Get that asshole buried. We're leaving."
Douglas walked back into the desert, not waiting for Tonya, but expecting her to follow him.
Once the other two were turned away, Tonya took a deep breath. Wiped some of that sweat on her face. It was done. She fell into step behind him, following quietly.
Eventually, they reached the car again. He made a sign for her to get in.
On the road, he asked:
"Okay. That was good. Now ... What else can you do?"
Tonya took a moment and sort of inventoried what she could do. She hadn't expected to go into detail on that sort of thing.
"Like I said earlier, hurting people is easy. Don't need a moment's thought on that. I'm used to ... taking charge. Ordering people around and handling them if they don't listen. I've got a few connections when it comes to drugs and shit. May already in your pocket, but if they're not, they can make for good connections."
"How are your accounting skills ..."
His grin turned wicked.
She tried hard to think of what this could be a euphemism for.
"I ... am self-employed ..."
"Better than nothing. You see, in my line of work, you need to be a brutal asshole, and I think we both got that down. But the problem is, you're also running a business. And that means you got to know how to handle all the extra stuff, because we can't be too open about it."
He leaned back in his seat:
"What I'm saying is, if we really do this, then you gotta learn a lot of business stuff. Are you up to that?"
Tonya nodded. She knew he was not just talking about human resources, but after that ... anything else would be easy.
"Yes, of course. I did say I'd do anything."
"Good. Look here, I'm going to give you a chance. Don't want my kid's ... wife, is that how you say it? to be a stupid slob, right?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey


El_Roy_1999

Thank you!



He mused for a moment:
"I'm going to send you to college or something. One of my brainy guys is going to figure something out. This way, you'll be up to it. Got it?"
"Oh, yes sir. I mean, I already got one bachelor's, I can handle some more schooling."
"What kind of bachelor?"
"Supply chain management. So related to business management. Logistics, finance, that sort of thing."
There was a broadening smile on his face:
"Why didn't you say so right away? I'm sure we'll find some use for you."
Tonya could tell that he was starting to like this.
"So ... Where do I drop you off?"
"I figured you were looking for someone a little more advanced. I'm sure I'll be a fast study on the rest."
His increasing approval was ... honestly a little relaxing. Today hadn't been easy but ... the worst was behind them now, right?
"Ah ... My car is still at the mansion. From there I'll pick up Kimmy and bring her straight home."
"Good."
The car stopped there.
As soon as he gave the okay, she stepped out and hop in her own car. The drive home was quiet. She breathed heavily, trying to process everything that happened. She went with the flow the whole time, but ... Wow. This was absolutely fucking crazy. She did her best to push the thing she just did out of her mind. This was good news, after all. She was just going home to let Kimmy know.
Before she realized it, she was home. She pulled up and let herself in, poking her head into the living room.
"Kimmy?"
She was sitting on the sofa with a pan in her hand and a knife close at hand.
"Tonya?"
She jumped up and ran towards Tonya, embracing her intensely and kissing her.
"You're back. I'm like soooo glad! I was like, afraid, you know? Cos you were like gone! But now, you're like back! Whoo!"
Tonya exhaled deeply. All the tension left her body at her lover's touch.
"Yes, baby, it's okay, it's okay. I'm here now. And everything's going to be okay! I've worked everything out. We get to be together, and you're not getting cut off!"
"Wow! That's like cool! How did you like do that? What's with my dad?"
"Let's just day he and I came to an agreement. And he likes me more than I thought he would."
Tonya kissed her on each cheek. "Speaking of, I told him I'd bring you back to the mansion. I think we can just ... hang out for a bit, enjoy each other's company. But you get to go back and sleep in comfort tonight."
"Uh huh. Like, are you and my dad friends now?"
"Well ... I'm gonna be working for him now. The guy he was gonna marry you two was going to take over his business from him so ... Now I'm taking that guy's place."
Kimmy shivered.
"Really? But isn't that like ... bad?"
"Maybe. Maybe not. But you can let me worry about that, all right?" Tonya gave her the best smile she was able to. "The important thing is we both get to be happy now."
Kimmy nodded and buried her head in Tonya's shoulder.
That helped her to calm down.

Kimmy got dressed for their visit. She was still not sure how to handle it. She wanted to do her bimbo thing, but it felt wrong, yet she didn't want to show her dad that he won.
In the end, she settled for the rock chick outfit and did her lips in pink, as well as a pink hair band and some heels.
That was as much as she could do now.
"Like, I'm ready."
Tonya felt the need to get changed into a new set of clothes as well. Not out of a desire to impress Kimmy's dad or anything. Just ... she guessed she was still feeling a little dirty from earlier. She settled on some clothes that felt like what she would normally wear. Simple dark blue jeans. A nice black top that buttoned down the front.
She stepped out into the living room and saw Kimmy ready. "You look good, hun. Ready to go?"
"Uh huh. I'm like not sure I really wanna go back ... home ... but if it's like not, you know, for forever, we can like try, no?"
"I know I'd be fine with you staying here. I already promised I'd bring you back, but ... Maybe he just wants to confirm your okay. I did basically kidnap you, after all. Maybe after he sees you, he won't care where you actually stay."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"I just wanna be with you, and like, not with him, okay? Please make it like that it happens this way."
"I got you, hun." Tonya planted a kiss on Kimmy's forehead. "I'll do everything I can. Just one little visit to show him you're okay, then you're free as a bird again. All right?"
The girl nodded meekly, then she got into the car.

Soon enough, they were at the gate and the guards took a good look at Tonya before opening it. Once inside, it was time to get escorted to Kimmy's dad. He welcomed them in the same place as before and just took a long look at his daughter before sighing.
He didn't say a word and turned to Tonya.
"Good. She's alive, although she's as rebellious as ever. At least she doesn't look like a total freak anymore."
She bit her tongue. Tonya knew better than to mouth off to him about something like that. She held Kimmy's hand in mind, maybe gripping it a little tighter than usual.
"Yes. As you can see, your... treatment plan for her seems to have worked as expected, but other than that, she's untouched, as promised."
"Good. And you're willing to work for me to, I don't know how that works, marry her?"
Tonya nodded. "Yes sir."
He sighed.
"We used to do things differently, but whatever." He rubbed his temples. "Alright. You're going to college and learn the stuff you need. I'll get you to work on the 'family business'. We'll tell my guys what's going on when you're ready. Understood?"
Tonya nodded again. "And ... In the meantime, Kimmy can go back to living her life?"
She could see that he hesitated.
Then he nodded slowly.
"I don't see how I'd prevent this. Take her with you. Maybe the boys will accept the situation if she's not around."
"Thank you. I think that would be best too. I've got plenty of room for her to stay." She relaxed her grip on Kimmy's hand by this point, but she gave her love a gentle, reassuring squeeze as she said this.
He turned away and added:
"Maybe it would be best if you studied a little further away. We're at a critical junction and I don't want to screw this up. I've never been here and I definitely don't want to jeopardize the whole thing. I'll pay for an apartment by the university and you can have a stipend or whatever you need."
That deflated Tonya a bit. It sucked to throw away the gym and everything, but there was no reason she couldn't start up a training business wherever they ended up moving to ... Assuming she even wanted to go back to that. Kimmy's dad's idea of a stipend was likely to be cushy ...
God, what was she saying? Were they not just freaking out about her getting involved with Kimmy's dad's business an hour ago? She needed to keep her head out of the clouds.
"That seems reasonable. Totally doable. How far away are we talking?"
"Not too far, after all, I'm going to need you around. I'll find something you'll like."
He grinned. Getting back in control felt great for him.
Tonya looked to Kimmy, quietly. How was she taking this news?
She could tell that Kimmy was mostly confused by this. She gripped her hand stronger. Tonya realized that something had changed. Before, Kimmy was huge and muscular, but it was a lot of bloat really. In her reduced shape, Tonya could swear that the girl's muscles were more intense, tighter and more powerful. Or maybe that was just Kimmy's mind being made up.
She pulled Kimmy gently on her arm, scooching the bimbo a little closer to herself. Tonya sympathized. This was a lot for her to take in too. But honestly ... getting sent to school on a free ride was hardly the worst way this could have played out.
"Got it. Is there anything else you need from me right now?"
"My secretary gave me this phone for you. Use it when we talk. Apparently, it's more secure or something. I don't care. I just trust him."
He handed her a phone that looked pretty basic.
"Make sure my daughter doesn't go crazy on you too. I've had enough of this stupidity anyway."
Before sending them away, he added:
"You'll get the info on the school and everything from my secretary tonight. Get on the road ASAP, got it?"
"Right. We'll be packed up as quickly as possible."
Once he gave them permission to leave, Tonya stepped out of the room with Kimmy. "Think you need to grab anything from here? Remember, we're gonna have to travel relatively light. No packing up the whole wardrobe or anything."
"Uh ..."
Kimmy instantly panicked, then ran to her room and started grabbing stuff and dumping it into bags and suitcases. After a moment, she realized it was pointless, looked at Tonya in despair and finally said:
"Like ... no. I'm like gonna start again with you and it's gonna be like ... a thing, right?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Wow. You're committed, huh? You really want to start from scratch."
She placed her hands on Kimmy's cheeks and planted another kiss on her. "I'm so proud. You're right. We'll start from the ground up. Whatever we have, we'll have worked for."
Kimmy kissed her back and said:
"Like totally!"
Then it was time to leave fast before she lost control and ended up crying.
Holding Kimmy close, Tonya escorted her out of the mansion under the gaze of the guards. Once they were back in the car, she began running through a sort of schedule in her head. She had clothes at the house that fit both Kimmy and her, so that was good. Just stuffing a bunch of those into a couple of suitcases wouldn't be hard. Take the computer so she had something to work on, and maybe a couple other things to help keep Kimmy entertained ... One of those moments she was happy to have not splurged on a bunch of luxuries.
Before long, they were back. "Okay", she said. "I know we're starting from scratch and all, but we need at least some stuff to take with us, and we're leaving tonight apparently. So let's get packing."

Much later, Tonya stopped her car by the place Kimmy's dad had assigned them.
The apartment was ... nice. It was more than big enough, three bedrooms, a big living room and a very generous bath. There was a gym downstairs and even a garden out back that they could use. Also, there was Alice. Apparently, Kimmy's dad has decided that this was a good idea. There was also a couple of bodyguards which lived in the same house and which might be there both to protect them and to make sure they didn't get up to any shenanigans. Or at least not to any shenanigans that might hurt Kimmy's dad's business.
Still, it was a good place and there was enough private space for them to live together.
Tonya wandered through the apartment and looked at everything.
"Do you like like it?", Kimmy asked
"Holy fuck." She didn't expect a simple college apartment when Kimmy's dad said he was going to put them up somewhere, but this was still more than she expected. It was nice, fancy even. Bigger than her house. She couldn't help but run her hands along the walls and furniture as she walked through it.
"Yeah. I like it. Hell, I love it." Okay, so maybe it was not starting from scratch per se, but she was not going to complaint about her living situation at all.
"Cool! I like still can't believe you managed to like show up my dad! It's like ... I never thought anyone could do it and you did!"
Kimmy took her hand and pulled her to the bed.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya walked with her. Her gut knotted up a bit again. She certainly didn't feel like she showed him up, but ... She supposed she did prove herself. A way to go still, but showing that she was not to be taken lightly was something in its own right.
"Yeah. I still can't believe it either. I didn't just win him over, I managed to carve a pretty good deal out of the situation."
Exaggerating? Sure. But Kim didn't need to see how the sausage was made ...
"So ... What are we like gonna do?""
Kimmy pulled her on the bed and climbed on top of her.
She put her hands on those huge tits and smiled:
"It's like, you're so big now and I'm like kinda small ..."
"Well, it looks like you've already got a few good ideas", she said as Kimmy crawled on top of her.
She took a moment and looked her over, really taking in the changes to Kimmy's body for the first time since she rescued her love. True, she was still pretty jacked by most normal standards, but the difference was obvious. "Yeah ... Would you be upset if I said I kinda like this look?"
"Like, you do? Why? I look all tiny and unsexy ..."
"Babe, you're still super-hot. And if you tell me you want to start pumping iron and get huge again, we'll make that happen. But you're still bigger than most girls as it is." She ran her hand along one of Kimmy's legs, paying extra attention to the tension in her hamstrings and her firm calves to drive the point home.
"I'll admit, it's mostly because this is feeding my own ego a bit. But I also need you to know I'm crazy about you know matter how you look."
Kimmy blushed.
"Like, really? That's like so nice of you ... I like think maybe I like would like to like be kinda bigger and stuff, but I like wanna make you like happy, you know? Also, I like noticed that my muscles are like, kinda different now, no?"
"Yeah, I got the same vibe earlier the other day. It's like you've toned up since I lost you. It's bizarre. I mean, they obviously didn't have you working out at the monastery, so...", she muttered to herself quietly, inspecting Kimmy's body as she more deeply took in the changes.
"They like had me work on the field and everything and it was really hard. I also had to work like with an axe and stuff."
"Huh. That may have something to do with it. Like ... It's a different type of workout, you know? Especially if they had you working a long time without breaks, that would help build up your stamina and other stuff."
"Like, really? That's like sooo weird!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy flexed her arm and Tonya could see a hard, rough biceps grow under the girl's skin. It looked rather small, but very tough.
Tonya ran a finger over her bicep, prodding it and admiring its density. "Yeah. It is weird. Maybe we just got lucky, this was some kind of ... perfect storm of training."
After a moment's thought, Tonya added on: "You know what? I want to test something. Let's run downstairs the gym real quick."
Kimmy got off her and asked:
"Should I like change my outfit?"
"If you want to. I just want to see one thing, but maybe we'll just get our workout in while we're down there. Fuck it, go ahead and change. No sense in getting your nicer clothes sweaty."
Kimmy turned up a moment later, wearing a comfy tracksuit that hid most of her body. There were clearly some issues.
When she returned, she could see Tonya scrolling through her phone, looking at her records of Kimmy's training. The bimbo and lifting being two of the few things she took seriously, she kept a detailed spreadsheet of Kimmy's workouts and the weights she lifted. She looked up and smiled at her love as she saw her wearing the surprisingly modest tracksuit. Odd that she wasn't as eager to flaunt herself now, but she was probably just feeling self-conscious about her new look. She'll need time, Tonya was sure.
"Come on", she said reassuringly as she led Kimmy down to the basement. She walked with her towards the small benches meant for preacher curls. After double checking the numbers on her phone, she loaded up the bar on the bench with weight adding up to half Kimmy's former one-rep max.
"This is just a little experiment. No pressure. Just sit down and do what you can with this."
Kimmy got in position and readied her arms. Then she grabbed the bar and pushed it.
Tonya could tell that she was struggling, but eventually, the bar rose and she got it up all the way. It swayed, it was tough, but she managed it.
Kimmy was very sweaty after this, but also really proud.
"Hey, good stuff!" Tonya said with a wide grin and a gentle rub on Kimmy's back. "You may have lost some mass, but you haven't lost a step with your technique!" She rewarded her love with a kiss on the forehead.
"You feel up to hitting a few more lifts?"
"Totally!"
"That's what I like to hear! Let's get it"
Tonya led her through the rest of the gym, testing her on each of her major muscle groups and noting the results. As it was one lift for each exercise, it was relatively quick but excruciating work, with Tonya behind her shouting encouragement for each exercise. By the end of it, she was rubbing Kimmy's sore shoulders and kissing her on top of her head as she ran through the numbers in her head.
"Yep. Pretty much even across the board. But as expected, it's great for the amount of size you lost. Look at you, Little Miss Badass!"
Kimmy breathed an exhausted "Whoo!"
Then she got up and embraced Tonya. She noticed the height difference a little more, maybe because Kimmy looked slimmer now. Somehow, the girl gave her these amazon vibes.
"Like, thank you for like finding that out."
Tonya looked up at Kimmy with that same warm smile on her face. "Okay. Maybe it's still not right to call you little in any sense. And of course, baby! You know I'm still looking out for you. And if we're going to build you up again, we need to know where we're starting from." She hugged her around the waist and lifted her up off the ground a bit, laughing as she did.
Kimmy seemed to relax a bit now. Finally.
"Wanna try too?"
"Sure, if you like! I mean, I still know what my maxes are, but if you just want to show off I'm more than happy to indulge." She gave her lover a grin as she stepped back over to the curl benches. She unloaded what she was working with and slap on some more weights totaling a little more than double what Kimmy had lifted. Bracing herself with a few deep breaths, she set herself against the padding and grunted loudly as she slowly but steadily lifted the bar until her forearms were pointed straight up in the air. She locked eyes with Kimmy for a brief moment as she held the massive weight up, then just as carefully lowered it back down until it came to rest on the rack.
"Hoo! Man, I missed doing that", she said as she gingerly rubbed one of her biceps.
Kimmy watched and Tonya could tell she was in love again. Her mountains of muscle were just way too impressive.
"Like wow ..."
"Heh. Guess you missed this too." Tonya lifted the arm closer to her and gave it a few quick pumps for her, making sure her bicep jumped up plenty for Kimmy.
"Awesome ..."
She gave it a squeeze, obviously impressed by that mass. Tonya did feel the power in her fingers.
"You know, you're still plenty awesome yourself." Tonya stood up from the bench and stepped closer to Kimmy, her chest pressing against Kimmy's. "You want to watch me finish this workout, or do you want to go upstairs so I can show you how awesome you are?"
"I kinda might wanna like get up ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey

Love the way you have been able to grow the characters K++

El_Roy_1999

Thank you so much!



"That's what I thought you might say." Tonya quickly kneeled down and scooped Kimmy up into a princess carry, just like the first night they got intimate together, walking back up the stairs and towards their bedroom with the girl in her arms.
Kimmy embraced her mighty neck and felt very safe.
Once they were back in the bedroom, Tonya kicked the door shut and gently laid down on the bed with Kimmy.
"All right, enough holding out. I've been dying to see you in your full glory for days."
Kimmy nodded and reluctantly unzipped her top.
Soon, Tonya could see her tits, which were still big enough, easily D-cups, then her abs.
Kimmy blushed.
Her skin was way darker than before, and it really made her definition come out.
"Oh. My. God." Tonya ran her hands up Kimmy's midsection, in awe of her firm body. Her thumbs played with Kimmy's individual abdominal blocks as she moved across them, until she reached her perfectly shaped breasts and cupped them.
"I can't believe you still look this fucking good, baby! You could still crush a bodybuilding contest, no sweat!"
Kimmy was a little surprised by her reaction:
"Like, really?"
She reached for Tonya's mighty tits and admired them for a bit, impressed by their giant size.
Seeing Kimmy's hands reach out, Tonya playfully tensed her pecs, bouncing her tits as she grinned up at her.
"Yes, for real baby. Come on, I know we were freaks before, but you're still up there with the beefy fitness stars on Insta****." Tonya reached in and kissed her across her chest and up to her shoulders.
Kimmy clung to her, enjoying the admiration, although maybe not entirely believing it.
Sensing her love's hesitation, Tonya worked her way up to her neck, nibbling gently against Kimmy as her hands ran across her back.
"Come on, sweetness. What can I do to help you feel better?"
"I dunno ... I feel ... like ... I need to be kinda ... safe, you know? And like, kinda, like, you know ... myself?"
Tonya planted a few kisses across her face, holding the back of her head gently as she did. "Don't you worry one bit. You want to get as big as you used to be, I'll make that happen. I'll get you those fighting lessons we talked about too. And even once you're the biggest girl in the state I'll be right next to you taking care of you, you count on that."
"Maybe I'm like gonna try this for a while? Like get all hard and tough and fighty? Is that something you would like like?"
"Yeah, I'd be all about that! I think this look is good for you. I can tweak your training so you get stronger instead of bigger. And once we find you a good self-defense course, you'll be a certified stone cold badass!"
"Like ... cool!"

After a few days of getting used to everything, Kimmy pick ed up with her workouts. She did walk Tonya to class in the morning, but she did her best to handle the home (with Alice's help, though).
The big woman was happy for her lover to settle in and enjoyed to meet her at the gym and watch her work out for a bit.
As Tonya walked in, she heard Kimmy grunting. She was doing squats and wow, did that look good. Her ass was way beyond defined somehow, and though it was nowhere as massive now, it just looked so powerful ...
Tonya stepped through the front door, announcing "I'm back", as she walked in. The place was silent aside from Kimmy's grunts of exertion and the distinctive clanking of weights against a bar. Taking that as her queue to head downstairs, Tonya walked down and was greeted with the always lovely sight of her love's squat session. Walking forward quietly, she took in the sight of Kimmy's shredded body working up and down. She never had envisioned this look on her before recently, but ... it was actually pretty perfect for Kimmy. Tonya couldn't remember seeing this level of definition on a real person before, and she absolutely loved it on her girl.
After Kimmy racked the weight at the end of her set, Tonya swooped in behind her and wrapped her arms around her. "Looking good, lover."
Kimmy gasped:
"Whoa! Like, where did you like come from?"
"Heh. Had to head home early. Professor was a no show today, so I figured I didn't really have anything better to do. And it looks like I got back at just the right time too." She gave Kimmy's body another quick up-and-down look over. "Did I miss a lot?"
"Like, not really. I just started. Wanna like spot for me?"
"Of course I do! But first, how are these weights feeling? You going low weight, high reps like we talked about?"
"Sure! I like gotta do it right, you know? I wanna get like real strong and buff and everything!"
She got ready for the next set.
"Like, wanna spot?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey

Am looking forward to see how Kimmy develops? Would love to see her be a natural fighter/ninja and becoming the one that protect Kimmy K++

El_Roy_1999

We will see ...



Tonya grinned at Kimmy's enthusiasm. "Good to see you've still got that fight in you. Though I think you're already farther along than you give yourself credit for."
As Kimmy positioned herself for her next set, Tonya stepped up behind her, giving her room to back up into her as the girl assumed her position. "I'm right behind you. Get it, hun."
Kimmy went down and did it as controlled as possible. It was super slow and very intense. Tonya could literally see Kimmy's muscles swell under her skin and it was the show of the century. As Tonya got close with her hands, she could even feel Kimmy's hamstrings grow.
Kimmy worked through the set at a slow pace, but at the end of the set, she started to struggle.
Tonya kept her hands lightly on Kimmy's hips as she worked through her lifts. She watched the girl's body reacted to the stress with absolute fascination. Watching the individual muscles writhe and pump under her skin was downright hypnotic, and the sensation of her actually growing before her eyes was enough to make Tonya's breath hitch as she watched her.
As Kimmy began to stall out, she snapped herself out of her ogling and brought her hands further up, under her arms. Not lifting Kimmy yet, just there in case. "Come on, babe, don't quit now. Almost there, get that weight up!"
"Oooh ..."
She struggled, but with her encouragement, Kimmy managed it. It felt incredible to have her so close.
Kimmy racked the bar and sighed.
"Like ... wow ... That was like ... sooo hard ..."
Kimmy groaned and stretched.
Then she turned around and looked at her.
"Wow."
Tonya could see that Kimmy's clit had shrunk again and was basically invisible, but maybe it was just getting hard anyway.
Tonya moved in closer as she struggled to get back up to her full height. Inadvertently, her crotch bumped against Kimmy's steel-like glutes and she felt her own clit flare to life at the girl's touch. She clenched her teeth and tried to block it out as she watched her raise the weight back up and get it safely on the rack. When Kimmy turned around, Tonya's expression turned back to one of awe, and the bimbo could see a fairly prominent tent in her lover's pants.
"That was... very impressive", she said, just barely managing to maintain her cool.
"Like really? I mean, like, aren't you like way stronger?"
"I mean, yeah, but I'm still way bigger. You've got all that strength packed into the tight little ... comparatively little body. And you're fucking shredded too! I know people who would kill for that kind of definition! And oh God, it just looks so good on you, you're shaped like if an amazon went into modeling."
Tonya felt herself growing stiffer as she talked. She was just shy of literally drooling over Kimmy at this point.
"Seriously? You like how I look? Really? That's like ... so nice of you ... Don't you like think I'm like too ... ugly?"
"Hell no! Babe, I never once thought you were ugly! Hell, you were gorgeous before you even touched a barbell! Are you ... Did you think I wouldn't find you hot anymore after you lost that weight?"
"Kinda? I dunno. Maybe cos I like got all tiny and dark and not like blond anymore and like not as stylish as before. But if you like like it ..."
"Baby, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not going to make you change how you look. That's the kind of thing the random dickhead your dad was gonna set you up with would do. I want you to have more freedom than that, and I want *you* to be happy with how you look. Understand? Now, I think this new shredded look is just as ridiculously hot as you were before. Maybe more, actually. But if you want to go get your hair back to being blonde and straight, or you decide you want to go big again, then let's do that! But if you like the way you look now too, then we'll keep working on getting you stronger rather than bigger. Okay?"
"I gotta like make up my mind."
Kimmy started the third set. This time, it was way more intense than before. She enjoyed it more, feeling Tonya's proximity. Maybe there was the slightest bit of teasing to her movements ...
Maybe she struggled a bit on purpose just so Tonya got a little closer.
"No worries. Let's focus on the here and now."
Tonya held herself closer to Kimmy as she worked through her next set. Her massive breasts pressed into Kimmy's back and the musclewoman's crotch bumped against the girl's butt. She was all but grinding against her as she worked through the lifts. Every rub of her body against Kimmy's sent electricity through her. Between that look, that ridiculous strength, and her own being pent up, Tonya found herself being pushed to the point of no return faster than she expected.
As Kimmy racked the weight again, Tonya leaned forward and pressed up against her, whispering in her ear. "I was gonna tell you I have a reward for you after we finished this workout. But if you keep this up, I'm not gonna be able to wait that long."
Kimmy looked over her shoulder and grinned.
"Like really? Oooh ... Then maybe I like gotta stretch a bit?"
"Why don't you do that? You might need to limber up for what I have in mind."
Tonya took a half step back and gently fondled herself through her clothes, grinning with anticipation. Knowing that Kimmy hadn't been in her pants since before her latest upgrades, she couldn't wait to see her reaction to her new clit at full size.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey

Nothing like a good teaser of an ending

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy did as Tonya suggested and it was nice. She went down deep, she spread her legs, she turned around, she stretched her back through and forced her strong muscles into interesting positions.
Eventually, she looked sweaty and happy.
"Wow. That was nice ..."
"I agree. Always nice to see you coming up with new and interesting positions to out yourself in."
Kimmy's little show was a definite treat. Tonya was plenty wet now, and completely enraptured with her girl.
"Go get on one of the benches. I can't hold myself back anymore." As Tonya said this, she was already stepping out of her jeans. A plain pair of panties, already growing wet between her legs, was making a feeble attempt to hold back her monstrosity of a clit. She quickly flipped them down and allowed it to spring free, pointing straight at Kimmy in all its thick, swollen glory.
"Okay ... Wow ..."
Kimmy's jaw dropped.
It was easily larger than an average cock at this point. Maybe as thick as a beer can, and it looked like it would pass the face test on Kimmy. The strap-on she used on Kimmy all that time ago was still bigger, but not by much.
Somehow, Kimmy seemed a little uncertain. She wiggled out of her outfit and smiled at Tonya.
She could tell that the girl needed her to tell her what to do.
"Hey, no need to be shy", she said as she slowly stroked herself and walk over to Kimmy.
"Why don't you give her a little kiss to warm yourself up? You've always liked having me in your mouth, right?"
"Uh huh ..."
Kimmy bent forward and gave it a little kiss on the tip.
Tonya looked down at her, almost surprised. "Is that all? Come on, don't be such a lady about it, you can get your lips around that thing!"
"Okay."
Kimmy kissed it again, longer this time, with tongue, everything. It felt like before, but there was still a kind of hesitation. Then she tried it again. She sucked on Tonya's tip for a moment, then once more, tighter.
"Ooh, there we go!" Tonya felt her pussy grow warmer at Kimmy's touch, and she ran her hands through her hair as pleasure shot through her body. "So good, just how I remember it."
Happy, Kimmy pushed along, getting Tonya's clit down her throat. Her lips, though deflated, formed a tight seal around the shaft.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.