Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wookey

Just loving this new direction you have taken the story


El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"No. Thank you. It's perfect. Just break those fuckers and we can leave."
Tonya nodded. Holding the guy in place with her arm, she delivered a punch to his face with her free hand. Followed by a few more, to make sure he was good and bloodied up. Then she threw him onto the floor, watching to see if he tried anything.
They clearly had enough. The boss walked over to their leader and said:
"I think you get my meaning. Fuck off."
Then he watched as they crawled away, dragging their wounded behind them. After this, he turned to Tonya and nodded:
"Well done. I think this might work ..."
She nodded too. She was still closing herself off emotionally. Her instinct was to ask what they did, but she knew that wouldn't help on any sense.
"Good to hear", she said, quietly. She looked down at the jacket quickly. Blood splatter. Theirs, not her, she thought.
Definitely.
"We can go now. They understood."
The gang drove her back to her car. Kimmy's dad handed her a new outfit. Time to go back.
Tonya felt like she had been holding her breath in the whole time. She relaxed a bit once she was back in her car. That wasn't so bad, right? She'd been in plenty of fights, and they were usually about that one sided. Only difference was this one was ... premeditated. Oh, what was she saying, that was not a thing when it came to fighting. She didn't kill anyone. This time.
She exhaled deeply. Whatever. Job was done. It was worth it. Back to Kimmy.
She got back late.

She pulled up to their home and stretched as she stepped out of the car. Thank goodness Kimmy's dad provided that change of clothes. At least this way she could walk in seeming fresh as a daisy for her.
She let herself in through the front door and called out, "It's me!"
Kimmy jumped up immediately and ran towards Tonya, wrapping her arms around her neck and covering her in kisses.
"I was like soooo worried! Where did you like go? You were away like forever!"
Tonya wrapped her arms around Kimmy in return, smiling as she rested her head on the girl's shoulder.
"Don't worry about it. It was just a simple meeting. It just ended up being a longer drive than I thought."
"Oof ... That's good. I was just, you know, kinda not sure and I like might have called you like a thousand times so ... Like please don't like think that I'm like, you know, stalking you and stuff? Cos I like totally am but like not in a like bad way, you know? Cos that would be like super bad. Like really bad."
Tonya had 28 missed calls.
She was torn between laughing and sighing at the realization. Instead, she just returned to hugging her, looking her in the eyes as she did.
"Sorry, babe. I'm not always gonna be answer phone calls while I'm out working. But I promise I'll do a better job checking for calls when I'm able to."
Tonya kissed her a few times on the lips. "And of course I'm not upset. Honestly, it makes knowing that you care."
"Cool ... Cos I like totally cleaned the whole place while you were like not here. Like, it was like, you know, better that way. And I like made those protein muffin thingies from the internet. They don't like taste very good, but they're like mostly protein. Wanna like try?"
"Wow. Glad to see you took the advice about staying busy to heart." Tonya looked around and it was, indeed, spotless in here. Honestly impressive work.
The big woman smiled gently as her love continued. "Of course I'll try it! Hell, slap the word protein on anything and I'll try it at least once. And I'll bet anything they're better than you're giving yourself credit for."
They were not.
It was not Kimmy's fault. It was obviously a horrible recipe.
The bimbo looked at Tonya expectantly, but also anxious.
She fought to repress her immediate reaction, but the grimace came through anyway. She swallowed the bite and tried to look reassuring.
"Well... It was a good first try! Nobody's ever good at something the first time around."
Kimmy grinned awkwardly.
"I'm glad you like don't hate it."
"'Course not! It's made with love, how can it be bad?" She wrapped her girl up in another hug.
"Maybe next time you get the urge, we'll take a look at what you can do to make it better."
"Thank you! Also, Alice came over and said that she would like kinda be like ready with like the costumes in like kinda a day or two. Yours is like done already mostly but mine if like kinda a bit more complicated. But I'm like learning a lot!"
"That's great news! Just in time for the costume party. You sound like you're enjoying it, too! You pulling your weight with her? Well, as much as she'll let you at least?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Yeah. Like, I really try, but she's like so quick and she's got like those fingers so she can like move like so, you know, smooth ... It's like really cool. But I'm like gonna get better!"
"Heh. That's the spirit!" This time, Tonya scooped her up into the air as she embraced her in a bear hug. It wasn't a life that she would have picked for Kimmy, but she was beginning to warm up to the idea of her as a sort of housewife, especially since she'd been enjoying it so much.
Kimmy giggled and kissed her.
"Like, wanna go like out tonight?"
"You know what? Sure! Night's still young, and I'm sure I'll wake right back up once we get find something fun!"
"Anything particular you want to get up to?"
"No ... Like you pick it, cos it's like the place you like know, no?"
"Ah. Right. Um, originally I was just gonna take you for an afternoon walk, but it's not really attention anymore."
Tonya thought for a moment. Anywhere that she'd pick would be awkward or boring to Kimmy. She knew the girl enjoyed the rock show and got along great with Mickey, but now she'd been cooped up. This was supposed to be about letting her go have some fun.
"What if we went and hit up a club or something? This is a college town, there's got to be something like that nearby, surely?"
"Cool! I'm like gonna get dressed and we can like go!"
"Hell yeah! Let me get changed into something more fitting too." Tonya fast-walked with her back to the bedroom, frantically searching for where to take her lover as she did.
Kimmy quickly got dressed. She slipped into a super tight t-shirt that struggled with her newly blown-up tits. It was not as pink as usual, instead, it was very yellow. It had "SEXY" emblazoned on it in Barbie-letters, though. To this, she added a pair of denim-look booty shorts and some white overknee socks. She put on a set of cute ballerinas so as not to tower over Tonya too much and tied her hair with a big scarf, looking kinda bimbo-bohemien.
"What do you like think? Is this like collegey enough?"
Tonya had intended to go out in a cute dress, originally, but as she looked at what she had available, she realized that she was due for an upgrade. Anything that she had looked like it would burst open if she turned the wrong way or breathed too heavily.
Instead, she opted to embrace the college kid look as well. She went for a simple tank top in the school's colors and black jeans. She found a ball cap and tied her hair back into a ponytail and slipped it through the hole in the back of the cap. She did provide a small feminine touch with a pair of simple platform shoes that, with Kimmy's flats, put them at about the same height. She might get mistaken for a guy from behind, either way, but she didn't care especially. Might even get to freak someone out.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Hell yeah!", Tonya said, grinning. "You're gonna fit right in. Hope my look isn't dragging you down too much."
"Nah, I think it's like cool. You're like, you know, much more, like comfortable with like a look like that, so you rock it, you know?" Kimmy did sound a little nervous. "But when I like know how to do it, I can like make you like all the outfits you like want ..."
"That's gonna be awesome!" Tonya swallowed her up in more hugs and kisses. "You got me to start caring about fashion and stuff, just for me to get too big to find anything nice. I can't wait to see the cute things you whip up for me."
Kimmy grinned at the idea.
"I'm like gonna make you like stuff you like won't believe. I got like ... ideas!"
"Hell yeah! My little fashion diva princess." A few more kisses across the cheeks and she wrapped her arm around her love.
"Okay! I think I've found somewhere good! You all set?"
"Like sure! Always!"
Then after a pause:
"Where are we like going?"
"I found a little club that's not too far from campus. It's nothing swanky and it's still gonna be mostly college kids there, but I think it'll be great!"
"Cool! I wonder what they're like gonna be like ..."
Tonya grimaced a bit. She really should have more faith in Kimmy at this point, but she knew it was not going to be anything like what she was used to. Especially not the sort of place Kimmy brought her to their first night out. But then again, it was people her age, it was sure to be a bit crazy ... Maybe it'll do Kimmy some good to cut loose?
"It'll be fun, I promise! It'll be the perfect chance to burn off that cabin fever! Come on, you'll see what I mean when we get there."
Kimmy nodded and clapped her hands.
"Totally!"

The drive to the place wasn't terribly far, as promised. It was situated partway between the school and the city, and it honestly stuck out like a sore thumb from the area around it. It was large, black, sleek, clearly newly built, but the surrounding area was a bit run down. Regardless, it was clearly packed and the bass of the music could be heard from outside.
"Yep. Basically exactly what I expected. You good to go?"
"Like totally!"
Kimmy held out her arm to take Tonya's hand.
"It's like our girls' night out, no?"
"Hell yeah. Nothing on our minds at all but having a good time." Tonya kissed her cheek, took her arm in hers, and they strutted up to the entrance together.
Kimmy looked around, all curious. What was the music like? What kind of people were there? How did they react to them? She was so excited!
The place was absolutely packed to the gills with people. Mostly Kimmy's age and a little older, as Tonya had guessed. The music was currently some energetic hip hop, dominated by the loud thumping of the bass, and the crowd was reacting favorably. The area was, of course, dominated by a dance floor, and people were out in droves, either dancing in groups of friends or grinding on each other in pairs. The place was illuminated by dim lighting in some parts and blacklight in others, with lasers and a few mirror balls adding some variety.
"Yep, sure looks like a college place to me."
"This is like cool! I love it!"
Kimmy started to shake her butt to the music and shimmied her boobs, while biting her lips and feeling it.
"Heh. You already look like you're in the spirit of things. Come on, the dance floor is practically begging for you."
Hand in hand, Tonya walked with her out into the crowd. She was not shy about giving a gentle push here and there so they could get out into the thick of it. As they moved, they were already drawing a few stares and a variety of reactions. Mostly positive and directed Kimmy's way, Tonya noted happily. Unable to resist herself, she found her own hips swinging to the music as they found their place on the floor. She set her hands on hips and danced with her body against Kimmy's, content to let the girl do her thing.
She could immediately feel that Kimmy needed this. It was different from before, though. There was less posing and less just doing it the way it was meant to and more experiencing it and going with the flow. Also, it sometimes looked a little awkward, but Kimmy didn't care at all. This was fine the way it was.
If they had an audience, that was fine, if they didn't, Kimmy didn't care. She just wanted to be with Tonya.
On the other hand, she still kinda rubbed herself against Tonya and made sure she got turned on. She was still herself, after all.
For the most part, Tonya fell into the same routine of every dude that went out to a club. She was dancing, if only in the sense that she was moving her hips rhythmically. And she was immensely enjoying the attention she was getting from Kimmy. Normally, she'd be very concerned with putting on a show for everyone here herself, but ... somehow everything else was melting away for her as well. Seeing Kimmy happy, carefree, and genuinely enjoying herself was an immensely cathartic feeling for her. She ended up wrapping her arms around Kimmy as they danced, with a more heartfelt feeling to it than sexual. For the first time in a good while, she was perfectly content.
They continued until they worked up a good sweat and Kimmy kissed her intensely.
Having her all close and just going with the flow was great ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey


El_Roy_1999

Eventually, Kimmy gave Tonya a sign that she was thirsty.
Tonya returned the kiss with every bit of energy she showed. She smiled as Kimmy gestured for a drink, and escorted her off the floor.
"Do you want a drink, or a drink drink?", Tonya asked once they were far enough away from the music that they could hear each other. They had, of course, carded them on the way in, and slapped a neon green wristband on Kimmy's arm, which Tonya tugged on as she spoke. "Don't worry about this thing, I can make something happen."
"Like, no, just a drink. But I'm like gonna have to try the best stuff on my birthday!"
"Hell yeah! Gonna bring you somewhere good and order everything off the top shelf."
Eventually they sidled up to the bar, where it was relatively quiet as the music switched to something more electronic. There was miraculously one actual seat available, which Tonya pulled out for Kimmy as they approached.
Kimmy climbed on it easily and crossed her long, hard legs.
"Thank you!"
She licked her lips and gave Tonya a good look in her whole sweaty, pulsating light glory. Damn, she looked awesome.
Tonya gave her a leering look as she took her seat as well. She had a suspicion that Kimmy had been teasing her with her dancing, but either way, it was having a pronounced effect. Her perfectly placed curves and firm, corded limbs somehow looked even better under the stark lighting of the club.
She gave Kimmy's shoulders a gentle rub as she took her seat. "You certainly know how to show a girl a good time."
Kimmy blushed, then grinned.
"Like yeah ..."
She kissed Tonya's mighty arm and rubbed her foot against the musclewoman's thigh.
Tonya grinned and leaned in close, her mouth right by Kimmy's ear. "Better be careful or I'm gonna need to take you to the ladies' room before we leave."
Kimmy looked sheepish and said:
"Okay ..."
Then she looked at the bar.
"What should we have?"
Tonya looked across the selection. They had it spread across a few shelves behind the bartenders in their low-cut black tops, even though none of it was actually all that fancy.
"Heh. I'm probably just gonna be basic and get a vodka soda. You just gonna get a coke or something?"
"Uh huh. Please!"
The big woman flagged down one of the bartenders, who seemed to have only just noticed their presence among the rest of the patrons. After a quick, reflexive double take at Tonya, she was quickly all smiles again.
"Hey there!", she said in a bright, bubbly customer service voice. She looked like she was fixating on Tonya a little bit, but not enough that Kimmy could be positive of it.
"What'll it be?"
"A vodka soda for me, and a coke for her", Tonya said as she stood behind Kimmy.
"Got it!", she said with a smile. She moved like lightning whipping them together.
"Do I, maybe, recognize you from somewhere?", she asked as she slid Kimmy her glass of soda.
"Uh ... Like, I dunno? I'm like only looking like this for like a couple of weeks, you know? I used to look more like that, kinda?"
Kimmy took out her phone and showed her a picture of herself at her previous biggest and bimboest."
She gave out a quiet gasp. "I knew it! I've been following you since you did that collab with Queenxmakeup! God, I barely even recognized you but I love this new look! I'm Lauren and, like, I'm a big fan, obviously!"
Kimmy shot Tonya an amazed look and put her hand against her chest. Then she looked at the bartender and said:
"Like really? That's like so awesome! I'm like totally honored and stuff!"
Kimmy gave her a good look.
She was a little plain, but maybe their perceptions were a little skewed. She clearly put a lot of work into her hair. It was long, well styled, and a neat, shimmery mix between blonde and brunette. Her outfit was kind of plain, all black, but that seemed to be the uniform here. It put a good bit of her on display without being raunchy, and she had no shortage of natural curves on her frame.
Kimmy smiled at her and asked:
"What's your name? I'm like Kimmy, but you like prolly already like new, no?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Yeah, I kinda figured", she said with a giggle. "I'm Lauren. And you!" She pointed to Tonya behind Kimmy. "I should have recognized you sooner! You were ... er ..." She snapped her fingers as she worked to remember.
"Tonya", she answered.
"Yes! Sorry, you have to forgive me. You're ... impressive, that's for sure, but it's Kimmy I'm a little starstruck over."
"No offense taken. This kind of game is her thing, anyway." Tonya returned to rubbing Kimmy's shoulders, proudly.
"Nice to like meet you, Lauren! I'm like glad you like the new thingie cos it's like like that now and I like kinda like it! Also, like, Tonya also likes it and I like her, so you like see, you know? Anyway, is there like anything I like can like do for you?"
Lauren froze for a moment, making sure she was able to process Kimmy's meaning through the number of likes in there.
"Um ... I don't really know, honestly. Is there anyway I could maybe, uh ... DM you from time to time? What you've done with yourself is just ... unbelievable and honestly, I'd love to learn a thing or two from you."
Kimmy was obviously impressed.
"Like totally and always and stuff! We're like always there for you if you like need anything, like on how to look like amazing and thingies! Like no, Tonya?"
Tonya grinned, equally proud of her girl. "Of course. I mean, I'll do what I can with the fitness part of it. I'm still learning with the fashion and makeup and everything. But if Kimmy can help me get better at that, I think that's a sign she's a great mentor."
Lauren smiled and brought her hands up as if she were swooning over them. "Holy shit. I hadn't expected you to be so sweet! Uh, no offense, of course. You know what I mean!"
"Ackshully, nah. But I like sure am like happy to get to like know you, girl!"
Lauren squealed happily, then held up a finger briefly. She ducked down and refilled Kimmy's drink for her before sliding Tonya a replacement. "That's on me. I've got to stop ignoring the other customers now, but thank you so so so much, really!"
She quickly scooted off and addressed another group further down the bar. Tonya placed her hands on her shoulders and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Look at you! Since when do you have fangirls?"
Kimmy stared at her, completely amazed. Her expression was almost intimidatingly happy and she was like going:
"Wheeeeeeeeeeee!"
She also did the flappy hands and the little head shake.
"This is so cool!"
She did little airpunches next, then she kissed Tonya, almost spilling her drink.
"Aaaaaawesome ..."
Then she emptied her drink, and slammed it on the bar.
"We're like the bestest!"
Tonya swooped in and hugged her tight as she returned the kiss. "I'm happy for you, sweetheart. Really. Is this, like, the beauty guru rite of passage? Does this make you official now?"
Kimmy smiled as dignified as she could:
"I'm the officialiest."
Then she took a couple of selfies with Tonya.
The big woman happily grinned and posed for the pictures with her. That was another hallmark of Kimmy's influence. Tonya didn't feel awkward about these sorts of pictures anymore. Sure, a few selfies on the girl's Insta**** weren't on the same level as a red carpet event, but she still felt more loose as Kimmy snapped their pictures, trying out a few poses and faces that would have made her cringe a year ago.
Tonya downed the rest of her drink quickly. "What do you say? Back to the dance floor? Or do you want to see if they have anything else to offer here?"
"Uh ... Like more stuff? I've like never been to a college party or anything. I gotta see it like all!"
"Right! Let's go see if there's anything else to do around here?" Offering her hand, she escorted Kimmy away from the bar, as they prowled the edges of the building to check the rest of the place out.
There was a staircase apparently leading up to a rooftop lounge, which would be nice if they needed to escape the noise. There were several doors marked with a brightly lit VIP sign as well. "Probably nothing for us in there tonight, unless maybe we can schmooze some people later."
There were a few other diversions scattered throughout the back of the building. A mechanical bull was set up in the rear which drew a fair crowd. In the corner was a large seating area where several groups were sat, loudly chatting, drinking, and apparently smoking hookah. Aside from that, the only other options were the dance floor it seemed.
"Eh. About what I figured", Tonya said as they completed their lap of the building. "We've got choices, though. Go put on a show for some people or see if we can make some new friends. Or just spend some time with each other. What do you say?"
Kimmy pointed at the bull.
"What's that? It looks ..." Just then, a screaming girl got thrown off. "... fun?"
"Oh, that? Ha. Been a while since I've seen one of those. It's like a game. You grab on and hang on as long as you can while the guy at the controls tries to throw you off."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The girl who'd just been thrown off clambered back onto the machine, shouting for another try while laughing to herself. She was on the bull for only a few more seconds before she was sent tumbling backwards. Her shirt flew back into her face, resulting in the crowd whooping loudly as they were briefly flashed.
"And there's that", Tonya said with a grin and a sigh. "The occasional titty popping out. But that doesn't have to factor into it. It can just be a fun ride if you want it to be. Want to go for a spin?"
"Like, totally!"
With a grin, Kimmy extracted her bra from under her shirt and handed it to her love.
"Can you like keep it for me?"
It was a huge piece, really. Tonya's was obviously bigger, both with longer straps and larger cups, but to be honest, it was still amazingly massive.
Tonya grinned as she took the bra from her. "Clever girl. Go on, have fun."
Kimmy walked up to the guy and said:
"Like, I wanna try this thingie and stuff!"
The guy manning the controls looked to be college aged; it was hard to tell whether he was an employee or just volunteering his time here. He looked Kimmy up and down as she approached and nodded approvingly. "Go right ahead, you're next up", he said as he grinned and gestured to the bull.
As Kimmy climbed up into the inflated arena around the machine, the girl from before was just making her way out, stumbling and laughing with her friends on the outside. She clearly had a couple of drinks. Kimmy and her had to make way for each other as she climbed in. As she noticed Kimmy's presence, the bimbo could distinctly hear her say "Holy shit". She took a step back and looked at Kimmy as if she didn't believe what she was seeing, before stepping around her and climbing out of the ring. Tonya took note of her reaction with satisfaction, and heard her telling her friends, "Hang on, I have to see this."
The dude at the control panel waited for Kimmy to mount the bull, giving her a thumbs up when it looked like she was ready.
She returned the sign and clung to the beast, her thighs clenching tight to the leather. Tonya could see Kimmy's muscles swell hard against it, stretching the tops of her socks.
Then Kimmy grinned at her, amazed by the height and the attention.
She was ready to rumble!
The crowd gave a few approving whoops and shouts as Kimmy climbed on the machine, and with her signal, the operator started moving her about. At first, it was easy. A couple of slow bucks back and forth, then some smooth turns left and right, as he made sure she was in good shape to be up here. Then, suddenly, the bull very quickly threw itself back, bucking Kimmy up into the air a bit. There was another round of cheers as her body reacted to the force, and then the controller let the show really begin. The same left and right spins were now much quicker, forcing he to grip the machine tightly, and he interspersed a few quick upward thrusts that made the girl bounce in a way that absolutely had to be deliberate. The crowd was eating up the show.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey


the_forge

That poor machine is going to get crushed  :)

El_Roy_1999

"Gah!"
Kimmy panicked for a moment after the sudden shift of intensity, but then, she enjoyed it, her muscles reflexively holding her in place. She even took off her hands a few times, just staying up by the sheer power of her legs.
This was awesome!
As the guy intensified the show, Kimmy whooped and yelled. She'd yee-haw if she knew she could.
Her boobs reacted accordingly and in no time, one of them was bouncing happily in all its plastic glory, her big, hard nipple on full display.
The more intense the bull moved, the more Kimmy realized that this was a bit of a turn-on, but also kinda hard to keep up. Also, she might be getting ... wet, but in a good way ...
The crowd went nuts as Kimmy's breast flew free. She could even see Tonya clapping in approval and cheering her on.
When he realized that Kimmy was all in on treating the crowd tonight, the ride operator shifted up his movements a bit. For a few seconds the bull moved beneath Kimmy in a much smoother, wave-like motion. It was easier to hang onto, but it very much had the intended effect of making it look like she was grinding on the thing. Which, in honesty, she essentially was. The movement of its saddle against Kimmy's sensitive bits wasn't doing any favors for the wave of horniness this display had brought on.
Then, as suddenly as it had started into the rocking motion, the bull spun her again, then threw her back. Using the same motion it had used to unseat the girl before her, it sent her flying backwards and landing on her back on the pillowy floor around her, to a resounding, disappointed "Awwwww", from all the onlookers.
Kimmy just lay there for a moment, breathing heavily and being kinda happy. Then she got up slowly, still a little dizzy. Once she was standing, she jumped up, posed and did the V-sign, first for victory, then the cute Japanese girl sign.
Tonya headed for her, vaulting the pillows and hugging her.
That's when Kimmy realized her boob was still out.
Tonya grinned as she saw Kimmy right herself and give her sign-off to the cheering crowd. She grabbed the bimbo girl out of the air as she cleared the side of the ring. "You looked good out there, hun."
She blushed and shouted:
"That was like kinda awesome! Wanna try too?"
Kimmy could see a bit of uncertainty cross Tonya's face when she prompted her to take her turn.
"I dunno, hun. I don't know if I'm ... what everyone here is looking to see, honestly. But I'm fine with that. Not gonna stop you if you want a second go, though."
Kimmy nodded eagerly, but she wanted to wait for a bit first and watch some more people get tossed around. Also, she was still kinda wobbly. Holding hands with Tonya, on the other hand, was nice.
"That bull is like really wild and stuff! It's like ... You know, it makes me like really, you know, horny? I mean, that thing is like you know, almost as big and strong as you, no?"
Tonya held her close when she felt Kimmy's wobbling, letting the girl rest her weight on her massive shoulders.
"Ha! You think? I know more than one person's called me a bull before. And ... yeah, I had a feeling from the instant you took your bra off that this thing would have that kind of effect on you. You've been a bit of an exhibitionist as long as I've known you."
Tonya paused for a moment, then added "... meaning flaunting yourself to other people makes you horny."
Kimmy grinned wickedly:
"It kinda does."
Tonya tiptoed her fingers across Kimmy's chest as she looked away innocently. "And if I were to hypothetically take a turn on that bull myself ... Would that be something you'd like to see too? I wouldn't do it for these bozos, but I'd do it for you."
Kimmy looked her up and down, then she said:
"I'm like not sure that thing would even be like able to be like anything for you, you know? I mean, you're like basically just going to squeeze it with your legs and it's gonna be like broken, no?"
Tonya blinked for a moment, then laughed out loud. "You know, I was just wondering how that thing was going to deal with my weight. But having that mental image in my head? Now I gotta do it."
Tonya followed Kimmy's routine and reached under her shirt to undo her bra, dropping it in Kimmy's lap. Needless to say, the thing was a marvel of engineering. It crossed the girl's mind that she could possibly stretch one cup across her whole chest.
"All right, don't blink. With any luck, I'm gonna make this thing my bitch."
Kimmy stared at the humungous piece of underwear, then at Tonya, then she said:
"Don't kill it, please ... I like would take another turn after that ..."
And she kissed her.
"Don't worry, I'm gonna have my way with it, but even I'd be surprised if I really did break it." Tonya returned the kiss and gave her a quick pat on the back before strutting up to the dude operating the ride. "All right, big guy. Put me on the list."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey


El_Roy_1999

Kimmy pulled out her phone, ready to film her lover. This was for the ages!
New picture. Time without Kimmy!
As Tonya mounted the machine, she leaned forward and grabbed both the horns with her hands. The movement had the fortunate side effect of pushing her tits together and up. If there was any doubt in the crowd as to whether she was a woman, it was certainly gone now.
The ride operator apparently didn't feel the need to be as gentle with Tonya. He immediately flung her to the side. As she shouted out "Fucking shit!" in response to the sudden movement, her cap went flying off her head, mussing up her ponytail in the process. After a few rapid swings to the left and right, she got into the rhythm of it and raised one hand into the air, earning some appreciative shouts from the crowd. As soon as she was feeling comfortable with it, the bull started lurching back and forth, prompting her to clamp her pillar-like thighs tightly against it. While she didn't feel like he was going to throw her off this way, it still got the desired effect of flipping up her shirt with every forward thrust, offering several quick teases of Tonya's prodigious bust.
Kimmy struggled to keep her phone aimed at Tonya because she was completely overwhelmed. She cheered for her, hooted and screamed! This was incredible!
The crowd was getting pretty worked up by it as well. Tonya was starting to revel in the attention too. Feeling pretty satisfied with herself, she let go with both hands, holding herself in place with just her leg strength, and took the opportunity to lift up her shirt and truly flash the crowd. This earned a much louder series of cheers, and some extra attention from the operator. Apparently, he saw that as a challenge. Before Tonya knew it, she was spinning in a circle and her shirt flew up to cover her face. Off guard again, she reached for the horns only to find herself going for a tumble. When she landed, her shirt was totally gone.
She stood up, hands on her hips, as some people had gone silent and others were cheering even louder. She gave a mock serious look to the staring crowd with her upper body on full display and stuck my hand out as if waiting to be handed something. "All right, who's got it?"
Kimmy was following the show with her phone, capturing their looks.
This was incredible.
Poor guy who was hiding that shirt ...
Kimmy tried to spot him.
After a short bit of silence, she saw her distinctive tank top waving in the air. Just a little back from the front row, a group of four kids was standing, two guys and two girls. One of the dudes had Tonya's shirt in the air and a shit-eating grin on his face, his buddy patting him on the back and egging him on. The two girls had their arms around their men and looked like they were stuck between whispering to each other about Tonya or worrying about whether she was going to kill their guys.
Tonya clambered over the side of the arena and he stretched out the arm holding the shirt. She smirked and snatched it back. She didn't actually have any beef with this dude, but ... gotta keep the show going, right?
Before clothing herself again, she hefted one of her boobs in her free hand and spoke in a teasing accusatory voice. "Boy, I could knock you out with one of these things! You've got your choice of girls here to mess with, and you're gonna pick the one who looks like she could eat you?"
Fortunately, they seemed to take it in good spirits. Their girls still seemed mortified as the guys laughed and apologized, but Tonya waved it off. She turned to the crowd and blew them a double-handed kiss. "Thank you, you've been great!", she shouted before she slipped her shirt back on and the crowd broke the quiet with another round of cheers."
Kimmy ran over to her a little clumsily and hugged her.
"That was like awesome! You're like sooo huge and big and like sexy and I like love, love, love how you like, you know, got those guys to like you know, yeah!"
"Heh." Tonya scooped her up in a hug and kissed her on each of her cheeks.
"Thanks, babygirl. You know how much it gets me going to hear you talk like that, right?"
Kimmy blushed and said:
"Like, yeah."
She rubbed her hand over Tonya's clit with a mischievous grin, then added:
"Let's like do something else, but I like totally wanna go back to that bull thingie later on!"
She grinned:
"Cos I like don't have like a video of like me on it, and I like totally want one!"
Tonya's clit pulsed heavily enough that Kimmy could feel it as she touched it.
"Done deal." She pulled the bimbo girl in and kissed her again. On the mouth, and passionately. "What's got your attention now, hm?"
"I like dunno? Maybe like, the bottle thing with the tubes? What's it like called?"
"Ah. Yeah, that's called a hookah. It's basically just a fancy way to have a smoke. But some people say it's nice, and you can get it in cool flavors and stuff. What do you say? Might be a good way to cool off after that."
"A hooker? Like, why?"
"I chuckle quietly. ,,Almost. A hoooookah. Come on, let's just give it a shot."
Tonya guided Kimmy over to the leather-seated booths and slid her into one. A rare male member of the servers was on them immediately, handing a tiny menu to Kimmy. It seemed to be just a list of flavors, beginning with unflavored and mint, and working down to what sounded more like flavors of ice cream. Blueberry, bubble gum, piña colada ...
"So? Anything that sounds especially good?"
"Errr ... Like maybe ... I dunno ... maybe like ... strawberry? Or like bubble gum? I like really dunno?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Ha. Go with your gut, I say. Strawberry was the first thing, so let's go with that." She nodded to the server, who was off as quickly as he came. Before long, he was back with one of the pipes. It was tall, bright pink, and made of clear plastic or glass. On some level it reminded Kimmy of Kiki's vast array of sex toys.
The server was quickly fidgeting with it in ways that didn't totally click for Kimmy. There was a bowl of water at the bottom, and he was placing some kind of coals in the very top? It was not really connecting how it works, but after a few minutes, he announced it was ready.
Tonya grabbed one of the houses extending out of it, brought it to her lips, and gave it a short inhale. After holding it for a second, she breathed out, smoke rolling out of her mouth as she did. "Sure is strawberry. Yeah, that'll do. Thanks." She nodded to the waiter and offered one of the other hoses to Kimmy.
She took it, wondered how that was supposed to work and put her lips around it. It reminded Tonya of something ...
Then she tried to give it a suck, which didn't do anything, then she licked it, then she kinda blew into it and then at last, she managed to take a good breath.
She kept it in her mouth for a moment, then exhaled the smoke in short blows.
It looked kinda awkward.
Kimmy looked at Tonya and blushed:
"That's like kinda hard!"
"Don't worry. You're getting it. Just put your mouth on the tip and suck. Gently at first. You don't want to do it too hard."
Tonya leaned in a little closer and took another drag off of her end, her lips just barely wrapped around the tip.
Kimmy tried it again, and slowly, she got it. Soon, she was leaning against the sofa next to Tonya, relaxing and floating in a cloud of strawberry.
Eventually, she whispered:
"This is like ... nice, you know?"
"Oh yeah." Tonya leaned back and blew a plume of smoke into the air above them, her arm over her girl's shoulder. This really did turn out to be a good way to relax.
Kimmy said nothing, just gently cuddling against Tonya's huge muscles and feeling calm and safe.
Tonya felt similarly. Not exactly wrapped up in her bimbo girl like she was with her, but ... calm would be accurate. Relaxed. Like she didn't care about much of anything at the moment aside from cuddling with her.
Until she felt something tiny bounce of her forehead.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.