⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Tonya fought the urge to jump up with Kimmy resting on her, but she still grunted "Gah, motherfuck!" and swiveled her head around to see who threw something. Nobody staring, nobody running away. Damn.
She looked down and there was a little sheet of paper on the table.
"Seriously?", she muttered.
"What's like going on?"
Tonya picked up the paper. "Some joker. Betcha anything it's a phone number."
She unfolded it and spread it out. "Yep. Called it. Someone's horny but not brave enough to talk to us face to face." She sighed and folded it up. "I'm not in the mood to break someone's heart tonight."
"Lemme look."
"Knock yourself out." Tonya slid it back over to Kimmy. Sure enough, it was simply a phone number scribbled down onto a sheet of paper, and a heart drawn beneath it.
"Do people like do that on parties like that? Like, when I like went to parties with my people, we like all had those guys who all wanted to fuck us, but they like knew we were like way out of their league. Also, like, I think they like had the creeps kept like outside, you know? They like couldn't even like get in."
Kimmy looked at the paper.
"Who do you like think that is?"
"Yeah. You're probably on the right track. Like I said, whoever it is didn't have the stones to just come up and talk to us. It's probably because they don't think they have a chance."
She shrugged. "Couldn't tell. We kinda drew a lot of attention earlier, could be anyone who was watching. Or hell, even someone who was just watching us sitting over here though. Guaranteed a chick, though. I don't know any dude who would put a heart with his number."
"Like, we could call her and like check her out. Maybe she's like hot?"
Kimmy mused about the situation.
"Also, if she's like not ... Maybe we can blow her mind like even more ..."
Tonya was ready to blow them off, but Kimmy's suggestion just made her grin.
"Naughty, naughty girl. Okay, you've sold me. Do you want to do the talking or should I?"
"I'm like gonna try, but if I like can't like do it, you like gotta help me, okay?"
Kimmy called the number, making sure her phone didn't send its number along. No stalkers for her.
Tonya nodded, and leaned in closer so she could listen in. The phone rang for a short bit, but was answered surprisingly quickly. "Hello?" It was, indeed, a woman's voice on the other end.
"Like hi! It's like me, Kimmy! You like threw a paper at like my girl and I like wanted to know whether you like wanna come over?"
"Oh fuck, no way!", the other voice said, as if she was barely able to contain her excitement. "Okay, okay, okay! Are you still in the same spot? I'll be right over, just give me a minute." She hung up quickly, without waiting for a response.
Tonya raised an eyebrow at Kimmy. "This should be fun."
She could barely contain her nervousness.
"It's like so exciting!"
Before long, there were footsteps approaching from around the corner. To Kimmy's surprise, she saw not one but two women approaching. One of them was wearing all black and had dark red hair that was clearly died. She was moving excitedly and was dragging her friend by her arm. That friend was skinny, pale, and blonde, wearing a slinky blue dress, and she looked like she was being dragged over here against her will.
Tonya immediately recognized them as the two girls who were with the guy that stole her shirt. "Ah! You two! Where did your guys go?"
"Oh, off getting blitzed. They didn't even notice we left", the girl in black said with a grin. "May we sit?", she asked, batting her eyes. Her pale friend looked as if she was ready to bolt, but hadn't actually moved.
"Like, totally! Have like a seat, and we'll like get you some tubes if you like strawberry. I'm like Kimmy and this is Tonya, who is like my bestestest girl ever!"
"Kimmy! Tonya! It's so nice to meet you two!", the dark haired girl said as she slid into the booth next to Kimmy. She dragged her friend in with her.
"I'm Lindsay, and this is Britney. And I just couldn't help but come talk to you once I saw you up there."
Kimmy grinned.
"You like liked it? It was like so much fun! Have you like tried the you know bull thingie?"
"Me?" Lindsay said. "Oh sure, just not tonight. My date wasn't a fan of me going up and flaunting my stuff. Killjoy. And as for Britney? Ehhhh, not normally her cup of tea. But she liked what she saw when you were up there, I'll tell you that much!"
Britney gave Lindsay a shove in the shoulder. "I ... I don't know why, but you were very fun to watch up there", she said, hardly able to look Kimmy in the eye.
"It's like sooo cool! I like wish I had like known that thing was a thing like years ago? I would have like totally been on that like ... a lot!"
Kimmy waved enthusiastically at the waiter and said:
"Like two more tubey thingies please, that would be like so nice!"
Then she turned back to them:
"So ... Like, you come like here a lot?"
"Not since last year! Last semester had me working my ass off, then I moved away for the summer ... But now I'm back and I'm ready to blow off some damn steam!"
Britney sighed. "This is actually my first time coming here. Lindsay's my best friend and she insisted I'd like it. And, I gotta admit, it's fun."
The waiter quickly returned with two more straws, attaching them to the stand. Lindsay happily took hers and took a quick drag. Tonya waited for her to finish before taking one herself. She placed a hand on Kimmy's thigh under the table, happy to watch her chat these girls up for now.
"It's like my first time like here cos Tonya is like studying here and I like live with her like for now." She took another mouthful of smoke, then continued: "We're like just having fun so if you like wanna have fun too, you can like, you know, do it like, with us and stuff?"
"I know I'd be all about that!"
"Linz, what about Jackson and Aiden?"
"Who said we're ditching them? They're welcome to come along if they want." Lindsey turned back to Kimmy. "Unless you'd rather not have them along of course. If I have to pick between Jackson and you tonight, I know who I'm going with."
"Me? Cool!" Despite knowing that she was a major babe, Kimmy still felt kinda proud the girl chose her. "Like you can totally bring them, right?" She looked at Tonya. "But like, they gotta be like okay with us like being, us? Cos I like totally can't like have any negititity like tonight. Only like the best stuff, right?"
"I don't think that will be a problem. Pretty sure Jackson only took your shirt cause he liked what he was seeing anyway", she said, gesturing to Tonya. "And you were cool about it, so they'll be cool with broing out of that's what you want to do."
"Yes, exactly. Hanging out as friends", Britney said from behind her. "That's all this is." She still looked flustered, despite her words.
"Sounds like kinda a thing? We could like stay around here for like a while and you get them when we like hit the dancefloor again?"
"Cool cool! We'll go track them down and meet you back here." Lindsay nodded excitedly and pushed out of the booth with Britney.
Tonya laughed quietly as she exhaled her latest pull from the hookah. "They seem nice."
"Sooo cute! I like wonder what they like really think is like gonna happen ... Do you think we'll like, you know, fuck?"
"Heh. Well that Lindsay chick seems like she would have jumped your bones right here if you asked politely. Blondie? I don't know about her. Can't tell if she's in denial or just painfully shy."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"I dunno ... Maybe she'll like relax ... I kinda like her, dunno why? Lindsay is like cool too ..."
"Oh yeah. She reminds me a bit of myself. No wonder she seems so great." Tonya grinned at her own lame joke. "And yeah, I really hope Britney opens up a bit. I feel bad for the poor thing."
After finishing her drink, Kimmy got up and said:
"Wanna like go and dance with the girls?"
"Hell yeah, I do. Let's give 'em a minute to report back. Don't wanna lose 'em."
After another minute or two, the girls returned. Britney had her arm around the guy she was with previously. Lindsey was dragging her date along much like how she was with Britney earlier.
"So! You guys already met earlier", Lindsey said with a cheeky grin.
"We did", Tonya said, smiling back. "Watch yourself, or I'll follow up on that promise to knock you out. Everyone good to go hit the floor?"
Kimmy nodded eagerly:
"Let's like go! I wanna shake that booty!"
She shook her booty and her boobs and everything. Then she grabbed Tonya by the hand and pulled her along.
On the dancefloor, she went all in, enjoying the beat and giving the crowd a show for the ages. Also, she flirted with the girls, although it stayed innocent and just fun.
The whole crew reacted pretty much as Tonya had expected them to. Lindsey bounced back and forth between pretty much everyone in the group and she danced, and she looked to have a lot of experience with putting herself on display in a place like this. Whoever she was currently partnered with, she busted out moves that were guaranteed eye grabbers, grinding like she was getting paid to do it, and shooting bedroom eyes at her dance partner as well. Whenever she got herself up against Britney, she seemed to relax a bit, and went along with the routine. However, once or twice she took advantage of the situation to attempt to not-so-subtly force Britney into one of them. As soon as she was separated, she looked more like she was dancing at her high school prom.
As Kimmy noticed this, she toned down her moves a little and joiedn her gently in her high school thingie. She tried to make it as comfortable as possible for her, while still enjoying herself.
Still, a bit of ass-shaking never did anybody anything, right?
Kimmy shouted at her:
"Like try to spell your name with your butt! That's like the best way!" She did it. "Look! It's like K I M M Y! Try it, it's like so much fun!"
She immediately seemed grateful for the bimbo's change in style, calming down a bit and loosening back up after a little bit of dancing together with her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy could see Britney visibly blush as she went back to shaking her ass, but she nodded as the bimbo explained her methods. She squatted down a little bit, as she had been standing tall and stiff even when relaxed, and tried to follow along. Her movements were very smooth and rhythmic, even if she was not exactly putting her whole heart into it. Regardless, the rest of them respond with excited cheers. By the time she got to the N in her name, she was openly laughing and resting a hand on Kimmy's shoulder for support.
Kimmy joined her in her spelling and shimmied her boobs a bit, but still tried to stay at her level. No point in ruining the moment.
This had to be good fun.
Once Kimmy saw that Britney was getting a little tired, she offered to take her along while Tonya could stay and turn the others on. Maybe a little private talk will help her loosen up.
She nodded at Kimmy's suggestion, seemingly thankful for a chance to go sit down and catch her breath. Tonya gave Kimmy a thumbs up before throwing her arms around the shoulders of the rest of the group.
Still with a smile on her face, Britney gingerly took the bimbo's hand and allowed her to lead her away.
Kimmy got her to the chillout area and got them drinks on the way there. Once they were there, the bimbo girl plopped herself down and handed her the cup.
"You gotta like drink something cos you're like gonna be deridated. And that's like bad."
"Umm, thank you", she said quietly, just audible over the music. She sat down next to Kimmy and took a few quick sips.
"Listen, umm ... I'm sorry if I'm making this awkward. I'm used to Lindsey being social for me, so I'm not used to ... being very forward."
Kimmy made a dismissive gesture:
"That's like totally okay, you know? When I was like, you know, a teenager, like when I was like you know, smaller, I was like totally not good at this either and I like got better and that was like okay so I totally like, you know, get you!"
"Wait, what?", she said, looking almost shocked. "I mean, I guess I shouldn't have expected you to look like this your whole life, but you, shy and awkward? How even?"
"Like, when I was small? Wait. I like got myself a picture again after I like got them all deleted cos I like, you know, decided to like own what I like did before and no longer be like awkward about it."
Kimmy took out her phone and scrolled around for a bit, then showing her a picture from eight years ago. It was her as a rather tall thin black-ish girl in a Wednesday Addams dress and black straightened hair. She looked deeply uncomfortable. It was a similar picture to that painting.
"That was like me."
Britney was silent, but Kimmy could see her mouth "What the fuck" as she stared at the picture.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Seriously? And now, a few years later, you're teaching strangers how to shake their butts. What happened? How'd you come out of your shell like that?"
"Uh ... Like, I kinda didn't want to be like my dad's little girl anymore and like got myself like, a teacher? Like you know, a person that like showed me like, the way, you know?"
Kimmy looked for a picture before Tonya met her.
"That was like me then. I like totally pissed off my dad and like really had fun!"
"Wow. A little rebel then, huh?" She laughed quietly. "Looks like it's working out pretty well for you, huh? I mean, it looks good on you. This whole ... look. Your clothes and hair and ... body and all that."
"Yeah! When I like went for Tonya, I like got bigger too." Kimmy showed her her max on another picture. "That was like, great too, but I like had like some trouble and then I like ended up like that."
Kimmy looked at her picture and grinned:
"Damn, I was like sooo big. You like that?"
She yelped quietly looking at the picture of Kimmy at her biggest, rivaling her size. Her hand rested near her mouth and her eyes were wide.
"Whoa ..."
She looked back and forth between Kimmy and the phone, as if she were trying to process the incredible levels of transformation that she'd gone through over this time.
"That's absolutely crazy. I didn't think it was, like, possible for a person to do this kind of stuff."
"Yeah ... But it wasn't like sooo hard cos I like kinda didn't like do anything else, you know? And I like really like had like Tonya to like support me ..."
Maybe she could tell that the sheer amount of "likes" showed a bit of nervousness.
Then she turned back to Britney:
"Like ... What would you like wanna look like?"
She coughed quietly and some pink came back to her face. "Um, I ... I really haven't given it any thought before. I mean, like, I've always been jealous of girls with more curves and stuff like that, but who isn't right? But seeing you and your g- ... Your friend on the stage up there, I've never seen bodies like yours before. I'm still trying to ... you know, figure out how to process what I'm feeling. I like it! Please, don't get me wrong, you look great! But as for me this is ... complicated? You know what I mean?"
"Like, I guess ... If you like wanna like know anything or like try it, I'm like all for it, you know? Cos like, I like had to check all this out to like see whether I like it, no?"
"Sure, sure", she said quietly, her eyes still seemingly wandering all over Kimmy.
After a moment of tense silence, she spoke up again. "So, uh ... you and Tonya? Are you ... what's the story here?"
"Uh ... We like met at the gym and she like showed me how to like train and then I like got like the hang of it and she like showed me how to get buffer and how to like use like the gear and the roids and stuff and we like ended up like, you know, fucking? And that was like great! And we like only got better after a while and she's like ... you know, amazing?"
When Kimmy got Britney's look, she added:
"Oh and you like totally can touch my boobs if you like wanna. I like get that, you know?"
"No!" She looked almost panicked as she said it, then started stammering as she tried to formulate her thoughts.
"Look, I, I ... I mentioned this was complicated ... I'm just gonna come out and say it. I've never looked at a girl the way I've looked at you, and maybe I do kind of want to ... do that? But it feels kinda weird and I don't know if I should, and oh God, I'm rambling and I'm not stopping ..."
Kimmy put her hand on Britney's and said:
"Like, that's like totally okay ... I can like really get that cos I like had to like figure this like out for me too, you know? I was like having like a lot of like really shitty sex back then and I like really had like Tonya to like get me out of that. Now I like get to pick that and that's like way better than like, you know, always be like someone's like fuck-thingie? So I'm like okay with that and I like think you're like kinda cute too ..."
Somehow she seemed to calm down and grow more flustered simultaneously.
"You ... you don't have to say that", she stammered. "But thank you. I ... I think, maybe, I'd like it if you could be my ... what did you call it ... my teacher? And help me figure out what I want?"
Now it was Kimmy's turn to blush.
"I'm not like sure I can like do that, no? I mean, I'm like, you know, not like good at this? Can we like, you know, just like, like, like try like something, you know?"
"Not good at- What are you talking about? You look amazing! I'm still in shock that you wanted to talk to me at all!" She paused and collected herself. "But, uh ... you know yourself better, obviously, and if you don't want to be my teacher ... maybe you can just help me? Like, support me and cheer me on, kind of like you're doing right now?"
Kimmy lifted her arms and shouted:
"Yay! You're like awesome!"
It could have been a shitty move, but she obviously seemed completely honest about this.
Then she added:
"Did I like mess it up? I just don't know ... But like, you know, I wanna like see what it like, you know does?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Butch x Bimbo - Issue 4!

Here's the collected parts 271 to 360 of the story I wrote with MisterSnrub.

If you want all this in one file and if you want to support us, why not head over to smashwords and pay what you want!
We'd be very happy for your support!

Here's the link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Then Kimmy did wavy hands and asked:
"Like, whatever. I'm like talking and talking and stuff and like didn't like even ask what you like like and do and stuff?"
Britney froze in place for a moment at the sudden outburst, then let out a quiet peal of laughter. She was starting to come to a better understanding of how Kimmy ticked, it seemed.
"No, no, honestly. It's my fault. I've been a little taken in by you, I didn't really think to ... speak up about myself at all."
She ordered another pair of drinks for the two of them, and shared a bit of her life story with Kimmy. She was a year older than the bimbo girl, attending the same school as Tonya and studying film. She practiced dance for most of her life, which she seemed quite proud of. BFFs with Lindsey, obviously.
Funny enough, it seemed that talking about herself alleviated a lot of the tension from her end. She was no longer blushing and was speaking calmly.
"Dance? Like, what kind of dance?"
Kimmy was a little confused by the idea because she was kinda not dancing before ...
"Oh, well, I started out doing ballet, because what little girl doesn't want to be a ballerina, right? Then as I got older I started getting more into modern dance, but I still go to the gym to practice my old moves and stuff, just cuz it's relaxing."
Kimmy nodded, vaguely.
She didn't quite get it and asked:
"Okay ... What does that like look like? Could you like show me some moves?"
Kimmy got up and offered her her hand.
"Um, I'll do my best. I can't do a lot of the ballet stuff, for a few reasons. Mostly because I don't feel like flashing the club. Never danced to techno before either, but I'll give it a shot."
She smiled as she took Kimmy's hand and stood up with her. As they walked back towards the dance floor with her, she stopped Kimmy near the edge of the crowd and found a spot.
It was not anything like what she'd been doing on the floor tonight. It was not openly sexy like Kimmy's moves, but it still had that sort of energy about it somehow. There were lots of slow, airy movements to it. Her arms swung wide, her legs kicked up, occasionally she'd do a sudden spin or toss her hair around. Kimmy noticed Britney closing her eyes for a good portion of it, and she looked totally at ease with it.
Kimmy watched it, then tried to follow suit. Her moves were not exactly clumsy, but they obviously lacked experience. Still, she gave Britney space and maybe answered what she was doing to the best of her abilities. Also, whenever Britney opened her eyes, she noticed Kimmy's admiration. This was really impressive, although the bimbo didn't really get it ...
Britney laughed softly and took her hands after a brief moment of watching her copy her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"It's okay", she said into Kimmy's ear. "This stuff isn't really meant for the club anyway. But you did good! Really!" Any tension she had was now totally gone, and Kimmy could hear the sincerity in her voice as she congratulated you.
The bimbo girl nodded and said:
"I kinda like that ... you like gotta show me what it looks like when you like do it like in a place where you like really do it, you know?"
Then she looked her up and down and added:
"Also, you're like kinda not buff, but really fit ... That's like nice!"
It was true. Britney was not visibly buff. On the contrary, she was fairly thin. But she would have to have a fair amount of strength to pull of some of the moves she did.
"Thanks", she said, the tiniest bit of blush returning to her face. "Maybe you can join me in the gym for my next training session? I can show you a thing or two down there."
"Like, me too ... We could like, you know, try both things?"
"Y-yeah ... Maybe we could." She smiled at Kimmy and her eyes almost seemed to light up.
"We could like go upstairs to like the thingie on top? Maybe that's like nice, you know? Unless it's like taken or something?"
"You mean right now? Um, uh ... sure! Lead the way!"
Kimmy took her hand, but softly, and walked upstairs to the place on the roof Britney mentioned. They wondered, was it clear or was there already someone up there?
It was all empty.  Seemed like the club's clientele aren't interested in a cool breath of fresh air.
Kimmy took a deep breath, trusting her boobs out and said:
"Wow ... That's like better, no?"
She was openly staring again, her eyes tracing her curves. "Y-yeah ... So much better up here. All quiet and calm ..."
Kimmy walked over to the railing and looked around.
"It's like nice, right?"
As Britney approached her, Kimmy put her hand on hers.
She was breathing a little quickly, and Kimmy felt her flinch a little bit as she rested her hand on Britney's, but she didn't pull away. Instead, she looked up at Kimmy again, that same glimmer in her eyes from before.
"Kimmy, thank you so much. You ... you've been so cool, and ... and I ..."
She looked at Britney expectantly and kinda confused.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"You?"
Her breathing sped up a little more before she closed her eyes and pursed her lips. Suddenly, they were touching Kimmy's for just a brief moment before she pulled back. Suddenly she couldn't meet the girl's gaze anymore.
"S-sorry ..."
Kimmy was now getting really confused:
"Like, why? It's like ... okay, you know?"
She kissed Britney back, a little more intensely.
The other woman reacted with surprise for a moment before gently placing her arms around Kimmy and meeting her level of passion. Her hands rubbed themselves along her back, marveling at the obvious hardness of Kimmy's body.
The bimbo continued kissing her while also placing her hands on Britney's upper arms. She didn't want to make it too intense yet. Still, she tensed her muscles a bit. She guessed Britney would like that.
She gave a barely audible yelp as the musclegirl flexed, pulling her lips away briefly. "You weren't even flexing or anything? That's crazy ..." She dragged her hands along Kimmy's arms, staring at the rock-hard hills that made them up.
"Seriously, you're like nothing I've ever seen before." She gulped and quivered a bit. "Do you ... think I could get a better look?"
"Sure ..."
Kimmy pulled up her shirt and gave her a view of her massive bra. It was pink and lacy. (She still got her style.)
Then she grinned:
"You like gotta help me with that bra ... Cos it's way too big, you know?"
Britney seemed nearly flabbergasted at the view. She didn't know whether to take in Kimmy's tits or her abs. The request for help seemed to make her mind up for her.
"Wow... Uh? Yeah, yes, of course." Dutifully, she reached around behind Kimmy and searched for her bra strap. The bimbo girl could hear her whispering to herself, likely working to keep herself in control.
After she quickly unclasped her, she watched in awe as Kimmy slipped out of the bra. Her hands were already in grabbing position. "May I?"
"Like totally! Give 'em like a good squeeze!"
Kimmy's nipples were huge and hard in the cool air. She was having great fun just getting admired.
Britney sank her fingers into them, probing curiously.
"Holy crap. I'd thought they'd be, like, firm and hard, but they feel so soft!" She experimented with them in a few different ways, prodding, squeezing, and bouncing them with her hands. She even squished them together to see how they would react.
"Wow. No kidding your boobs are ... They're perfect."
"When I was like bigger, they were like way harder, but now, they're like totally squishy!"
To surprise her, Kimmy flexed her pecs and suddenly let them bounce.
"I'm like maybe gonna pump them up bigger again ... What do you like think?"
Britney yelped a bit, but laughed and watched them bounce simply under the power of Kimmy's chest. "That's crazy! Another thing I didn't know was possible, I guess ..."
"And, uh ... Wow, I don't know. These are the biggest I've ever been up close and personal with. It's hard for me to even imagine them bigger, you know?"
"Yeah, but you've like seen the pictures! Those implants like go up all the way to, I dunno, 5,000 ccs or something? That's like kinda more than like twice the size?"
Britney's eyes went wide and she seemed to space out a bit as she envisioned that. "Geez. I'd ask about your back, but I don't think you'd have a problem with that."
She scootched forward again, fingers gently running over Kimmy's midsection. "But ... you've done such an amazing job sculpting your body, I'd imagine any changes you want to make would have to be a good idea. Right?"
"Like, I dunno? What do you like mean?"
"Like ... You have to know what you're doing to make yourself look this amazing. I think you'd be a much, much better judge than me as to whether bigger boobs would look better or not."
"Err ... I'm not like sure ... I kinda have been thinking about like doing it, but I'm like, kinda trying to like figure out myself, you know? And I'm like thinking about the different kinds of looks ... Right now, I'm like working on my muscles so they get like really tight and strong. It's like a thing, you know? Would you like bigger boobs?"
Britney froze for a moment, as if this is the first time she'd thought of this.
"I mean, who wouldn't right?", she said with a quiet laugh. "I mean ..." She glanced down at her own chest, which was outlined fairly well in her dress. They were small compared to Kimmy's, obviously. Either B or C cups by her measure.
"I don't really know. I mean, whoever heard of a ballet dancer that wasn't rail thin? And I don't really want to draw that much attention to myself. I mean, look at me tonight, one pretty girl pays me some attention and I turn into a puddle ... Oh, dammit I'm doing it again! Here, let me just-" She brought her hands against Kimmy's biceps again, marveling at their size and hardness.
Kimmy let her have her fun. Besides, getting worshiped like this ... It turned her on. She ran her hands over her body now and kissed her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey


GreatJustice

Kimmy being thoroughly Kimmy, K+

El_Roy_1999

Yup. Don't blame the player, blame the game ...



"It's like ... I guess you like have to figure this out and like try it?"
"Yeah ..." She said softly, almost trembling at Kimmy's touch. "I think I do want to try this out." She leaned in and softly kissed Kimmy on the ridge between her abs, slowly working her way up.
Kimmy giggled as Britney touched her abs.
"Like, be careful ... That ... tickles ..."
Britney pulled away a bit, blushing as she looked up at the muscular girl. "Sorry ... Is this too much?"
"No, no, it's like fine, but ... I was just, you know, like tickly?"
Kimmy pulled her after her towards a sofa-thing and said:
"Maybe like, wanna get down?"
She froze up as she was left sort of looming over Kimmy on the couch. "Get down? Uh, you mean like ... what I think you're saying?"
"Like, I dunno? I was like just, you know, about being, like, on the couch?"
Then Kimmy got it:
"Oooh ... I get it. Like, yeah, kinda, why not? I mean like, I could like show you a thing, if you like wanna?"
Britney made a face like she wanted to snack herself for being so dense.
"If ... If you're okay with that. I've never done this with a girl before, so ... I think I need someone to show me a thing." She gently sat herself down next to Kimmy, cuddling up against her on the soft seat.
Kimmy grinned and started playing around with Britney's boobs and her butt, eventually wiggling her out of her clothes. She was gentle, but she was also kinda horny. Actually, she worked her panties down and started caressing her mons.
The girl squirmed and wiggled at her touch. Kimmy could see her bite her lip and hear her hold back some quiet, high-pitched moans. She still seemed a little tense, but her hips lifted up and toward her as Kimmy reached down between Britney's legs.
Kimmy looked her in the face:
"You like that?"
She ran her fingers over the inside of Britney's thighs.
"Yes", she said softly. "It's good, it's ... so soft and nice." She almost sounded surprised when she said it, but very, very appreciative. Kimmy could definitely feel that strength she noted earlier in Britney's thighs. She was tensing them now and even though it was hidden under her soft skin and baby fat, it was clear to her touch.
Kimmy chuckled and replied:
"Nice ... You're like really buff in those legs ..."
She worked her way to her pussy, then spread Britney's legs for a bit ...
"Thanks ... I guess I would have to be, huh?" She laughed quietly and opened her legs readily for Kimmy. Her hands reached up behind her head, grabbing gently onto the framework of the couch.
Kimmy held onto her legs and grinned at her from above, her naked tits on full display. Then she dove down, her tongue hitting her snatch, first with a gentle caress, then more intensely.
Despite her initial hesitancy, Britney was pretty wet. She returned to biting that lip and pressing her hips forward, bridging her back in the process. She let out more quiet squeaks in time with the strokes of Kimmy's tongue.
She went deep on her soon enough, using all of her skills and turning her on even more ...
Kimmy licked her tiny clit, a little surprised by its small size, but it was still fun! Then she worked herself against her lips, then inside them, then, since her tongue is quite long and powerful, the inner side of her clit ...
Kimmy heard her breath catch as she grew more aggressive. Britney arched herself even more so Kimmy could tease her tiny little button of a clit. As she went about testing its every side, she gripped the couch tightly with one hand and placed the other into her mouth, biting down on her knuckle in an attempt to restrain herself. Meanwhile her hips only display more approval. They seemed to be trying to force more of her pussy against Kimmy's mouth.
Kimmy put her hands on her ass and squeezed her into her mouth, sucking and licking like crazy. This girl was gonna get blown away!
Her legs came to rest on Kimmy's shoulders and she soon felt her thighs squeezing the musclegirl's head. Overall, it was not as intense as what she'd experienced before, but Kimmy could tell she was squeezing with all her might.
She was breathing quickly, letting out one of her little squeals with each breath out. Then, suddenly, she went silent and her hips shook violently. Kimmy looked up and her mouth was hanging open despite not making any noise. She was not squirting out even dripping excessively like Kimmy did, but she could see Britney's lips pulsing and flexing as she rode out what looked to be a very intense orgasm.
Kimmy just let her enjoy that, maintaining a little tension until she was through.
Sooner or later, Britney was done, her hands resting gently on Kimmy's head. She looked down at her with awe in her eyes.
"Oh my fucking God", she said quietly. "I ... I've never had it like that before.
"Like, really? Cool! I'm like glad you liked it ..."
"I did ... I ... I really, really, really did." She shifted back into a normal sitting position and attempted to fix her hair, which had been more than a little mussed up by her rocking back and forth.
"I ... Seriously, I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to return the favor but I don't know how I would ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"It's like okay ... I mean, if you like wanna try?"
Kimmy spread her legs, then noted she was wearing pants and giggled:
"Oopsie ..."
She wiggled out of them quickly, presenting her shaved crotch with its prominent clit. It was not as big as before, but it was still two or three inches long ...
"Of course I'll try! I mean, it'll be my first try, but I'll do everything I ..." She went silent as Kimmy spread her legs, her eyes drinking in the musclegirl's shredded thighs. As she slipped out of her underwear, she only seemed more dumbfounded at the sight of what Kimmy'd working with down there.
She knelt in front of her, simply taking in the bimbo's clit for a moment. "Holy ... I didn't know they could get this big." She gently took it between her fingers, as if to inspect, resulting in a sort of very slow handjob as she manipulated it to look at it from different angles.
Kimmy bit her lips.
"Hey ... like ... you know, be ... like ... careful ... I'm like kinda, you know ... Ooh ..."
"Oh! Um, sorry. I should have figured. But, uh ... guess I'm doing something right." She brought a hand up, gently probing between Kimmy's lips with two fingers. She seemed reasonably comfortable with this, and started to gently slide in and out of the girl's pussy. Much more gingerly, she brought her lips up to Kimmy's clit and gave some very, very soft kisses to it, as if she was worried it would bite her.
"Aaah ... That's like ... nice ..."
Kimmy tightened her thigh muscles into a dark labyrinth of striations and veins.
She rested her free hand on one of Kimmy's thighs for support, as confident as if it were a marble railing. She squeezed the muscle-bimbo's massive, cut legs with her fingers, in awe of how resistant they were. Meanwhile, she grew a little more adventurous, attempting to twirl her tongue around Kimmy's swollen clit in the same way she did with her. Between the dainty flicks of her tongue, she took a moment to drag her lips along it, providing a tantalizing bit of suction.
Kimmy gasped.
"Wow ... That feels like ... goooood ..."
She tightened her muscles in her cunt and made her clit shiver and jerk.
"You're ... goooood ..."
"Mmm?", Britney said quietly as Kimmy praised her work, pride obvious in her tone. "Mmm!" she squealed as Kimmy's clit twitched in her mouth. She clearly wasn't ready for that, but somehow only seems more excited by it. She now well and truly took the other girl's clit into her mouth, bobbing slowly up and down on it as her tongue continued to flick against it. Meanwhile, her fingers continued to explore her hole below, now knuckle deep inside Kimmy and gently probing her g-spot.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy gritted her teeth and tightened her fists.
"Oh ... Gooood ..."
She took care not to squeeze Britney's head with her legs. She'd probably crush her.
Instead, Kimmy gave the sofa a good punch to stop herself from doing anything dangerous. At the same time, she was grasping for her fingers with her cunt muscles ...
Britney's eyes grew wider at her reaction. Watching the already impossibly hard muscles of Kimmy's thighs tense even further, seeing her raw primal reaction, feeling her very body attempting to pull her in deeper, was both intimidating and thrilling to her.
It seemed the thrill won out in the end, as Britney stared up at Kimmy intently while taking her clit deeper in her mouth, her lips bumping against the bimbo's cleanly shaven skin. Meanwhile her hand continued to work, not frantically, but gently and carefully, seeming to know just where to touch her by instinct.
Kimmy started going crazy under her ministrations. This was sooo good! It was different from Tonya, whose experience and intensity was a little daunting sometimes. Britney just had this innocence and curiosity. It was so cool.
"Gah ... Yes ... Yes ..."
She fell into Britney's rhythm and followed her happily to her orgasm.
Britney gave off quiet little coos of approval as she also fell into a rhythm. As Kimmy's body reacted positively, she locked herself into a pace. Between her delicate massaging of the musclegirl's insides and the soft, tight seal of her lips around her clit, Kimmy quickly felt her climax come upon her.
She came with a shout. She didn't even care about this. She just kinda lost her need to be cute and silent. Now she just let it flow and it was great. She rode that orgasm, enjoying its intensity and power.
Eventually, Kimmy calmed down, pulled Britney up on her mighty upper body and gave her a deep kiss.
"And that was like your first time like that?"
Britney allowed herself to be scooped up and simply rested against Kimmy gently. "Well ... I have a little experience with guys, and a little ... well, okay, a lot on my own." She spoke quietly, almost sounding ashamed.
"I just ... did to you what I do to myself, and as for the ... mouth stuff, I was just ... doing what I'm used to doing."
She looked Kimmy in the eyes, smiling softly. "I'm glad I was able to have such an effect on you."
"You were like amazing! We like totally gotta do this again! Like ... Maybe not right now, but like kinda soon?"
"You mean this? Like ... what we just did? I, uh ... Sure! Of course! As long as, like, your still okay with ... hanging out, going to the gym, and the other stuff we talked about. You're still ... cool with that?"
"Yeah, like totally, if you're too!"
Britney broke into a giddy smile. "Are you kidding? Of course! I'd be all about that!" She wrapped her arms around Kimmy in a tight, ecstatic hug.
Kimmy kissed her again and grinned:
"Cool! Also, what do you like think the others are doing?"
"Uh ... Good question. I don't know about your friend, but if it's just Lindsey and the guys ... They're probably getting wasted and Lindsey is egging them on." She gave a soft laugh. "Honestly, I think this was a much better use of my time."
"h-huh. Like totally. We're good here, right?"
Still, Kimmy was a little curious.
"Tonya is like usually really like intense so ..." Kimmy grinned. "Also, you might like kinda like her too."
"Wait. *You* think she's intense?" Britney looked dumbstruck at the idea. "I mean I guess that makes sense ... She looks like ten of me."
"Uh ... Now that you mention it, we might need to go check on them. One of them could have gotten into some kind of trouble by now."
"Yeah, but like a couple more minutes, no?"
Kimmy cuddled Britney against her.
"Y-yeah. Just hanging out for a little bit sounds nice." She inched a little closer to the bimbo and wrapped her arms around her in a warm hug.
Kimmy grinned and replied:
"I kinda like how you're like, so slim, you know? It's like ... I'm kinda getting used to how big Tonya is and it's fun to see you being like like that, no?"
"Yeah, no kidding ...", she said quietly, as she glanced down at Kimmy's legs laying next to each other. Her thighs were easily the biggest part of her trim body, but the difference between hers and Kimmy's was instantly noticeable.
"I'm glad to know I can ... compete for your attention at least", she said quietly as she smiled.
"Like totally!"
Kimmy rubbed her legs against hers and asked:
"Sooo ... Do you like like the muscles? Like do you like them like big?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She went quiet for a moment, staring at the striations on Kimmy's thigh. "I mean ... I want to say yes? I've never seen anyone like you before, and I've never even considering doing what we just did ... It's a little confusing, but ... obviously you have some kind of effect on me." She reached down and gently rubbed Kimmy's leg, her fingertips just barely gliding across her skin.
"You definitely got to try with Tonya too ... She's like ... sooo big ... It's like, you know, incredible."
Kimmy could swear Britney felt her jump a bit as she mentioned the idea. "I ... I don't know about that. I feel ... I dunno, safe with you? I mean, you're really bit, and she's ... something else, really. Lindsey said something about wanting Tonya to break her in half, but I'm a tiny bit worried she'd actually do that to me ... Sorry, that probably sounded rude."
Kimmy stared at her.
"Like she said like what? That's like really weird, you know? I mean ... what does that like even mean?"
She stared back for a moment, trying to figure out how exactly to explain it.
"Lindsey's always been more ... She's kinky, okay? That's just the way she talks about people she has the hots for. I don't get it, but she always describes it as someone or something getting crushed, flattened, broken ... Ugh, I don't get why she thinks about it that way." She realized she'd looked off into space as she'd talking and returned her gaze to Kimmy. "I'm a much bigger fan of ... how we did things tonight."
"Uh-huh. That like sounds kinda safer, you know?"
After a moment, she asked:
"You think we should like, you know, check on her and stuff?"
"Maybe. I don't think they got into any real trouble, but it's probably best to be sure."
She gently took Kimmy's hand in hers.
Kimmy waited for her to get up, followed her, then suddenly noticed she was mostly naked.
"Oops. Like, please wait a minute ..."
Once she rearranged her clothes, she nodded:
"Okay, let's go. Where did they like go?"
"Oh, shoot", she muttered as Kimmy corrected her mistake. Britney double checked herself, attempted to fix her hair again, and bashfully slipped her underwear back on. Then they both were climbing down the stairs back into the club.
"Hmm. Well, there's no fights and no fires happening. Let's just look around for them." The two women walked hand in hand through the club again, and wound their way back through the seats where everyone was sat earlier. Sure enough, they found the four of them had returned to their booth. It seemed Britney's date was either passed out or close to it, leaning forward and resting his head on his hands. Meanwhile, Tonya was locked in an arm-wrestling contest with Lindsey's date, while she looked on excitedly from between them.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey

Does the winner of the arm wrestling get both girls?