Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

When she was done with the set, Kimmy let her rest for a bit then guided her through the next. While she was working out, Kimmy was totally focused on her. She just wanted her to be safe and happy.
Britney seemed appreciative of the help. All smiles, and constantly saying thanks or asking for more pointers.
Once done she stepped back to allow Kimmy to get her sets in. When she was through, Kimmy loaded the bar up for herself and did the same. She probably didn't even realize how much weight she was loading on her back for this.
As she realized how much weight the bimbo was adding, she went a little paler than normal. "Are you sure you ... Uh, that is ... I don't know if I can help spot a weight like that."
Kimmy blinked, then smiled:
"Like, why? That's like, you know, for getting warm? Tonya's like way stronger, you know?"
Kimmy got to work, grunting brutishly, but not looking especially challenged. This was routine.
Britney's eyes were glued to her butt and legs as she worked. She kept a large step away. Her posture looked like she was watching a lioness eating a meal. It was intimidating, but ... at the same time she was completely enraptured. Especially since Kimmy only seemed to be working as hard as she was.
Once Kimmy was done with her sets, she stretched a bit and grinned:
"That like felt nice ... Let's do the next thingie, okay?"

By the end of it, Kimmy had convinced Britney to do a little bit of work on body parts other than her legs, so she rounded things out with a little light chest work. However, that only seemed to wear her out more than the leg exercises, despite the tiny amount of weight she moved. After Kimmy finished, she couldn't stop stretching her arms out trying to get the soreness out of her chest.
"Whoo ... That was a really good workout! I wish I had met you sooner. You're ... a really great gym partner."
Kimmy smiled happily and hugged her, squeezing her a bit in her strong arms and pushing her boobs up to the girl's chin.
"Like, thank you! This is like a really big comperment!" Kimmy grinned and asked: "Like, if you wanna make like your muscles stronger, you like need a massage, you know? Do you like want one? I could like totally do that!"
She attempted to say something mid-booby bump, but quickly grew too flustered to fight back and simply blushed her way through the moment.
"Um ... Is it really good for that? I mean, I am sore, and I do love a good massage ... And really, there's no reason for me to be nervous around you since we've already ... well, you know. Okay, let's do it!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy got Britney on the bed they got for that and helped her out of the suit. Then she wiped her down, got some oil and started to work. She didn't go full bodybuilding massage, that would be too brutal, but she did the training thing. This was not meant to be sensuous, but should help her regeneration.
When she would be done, the girl was probably going to feel kinda soft and weak.
She sighed contentedly as Kimmy ran her down with the oil, and she could feel her relax under her touch. Then she was surprised as Kimmy set to work. Not too much for her to handle, outside of a quiet grunt here and there, or her gripping the bedsheets, but she had clearly expected the more soothing kind of massage.
At the end of it, she was definitely worn out. But as she sat up, she did those same chest stretches again, and looked a little shocked and happy as she did them. "Wow. I think I already feel a little better! Holy crap, you really do know your stuff!"
Kimmy flexed her arms and grinned:
"Those didn't come from like nowhere, you know? Also, like, Tonya taught me like sooo much ... She's like a cool teacher and everything. And I like also love her, so that's like, you know, nice?"
"Yeah ... It must be really nice to have someone like that to help you out, teach you, help support you ... I mean, the bodies you've built are amazing, but ... you two seem so great together."
"I know ... It's like ... It was like totally unexpected, you know? I just like kinda met her and that was it. And she's like way better than the guys I had. She's like, you know, totally respecting me and that's like good, no? Also, she's got like her clitty thingy and that's like sooo huge ... It's like wow, you know?"
Britney blushed furiously as Kimmy mentioned that. "Yeah, I ... I kinda got up close and personal with it the other night. God, it's just crazy ... You know, yours is pretty big too. Are you doing the same stuff she is?"
"Uh ... like ... not like everything? I mean, I got like the roids and I kinda used to like pump it, but I never got like the stuff from the doc. That's like what makes it like sooo big. Mine's like only like four inches or something. That's like, you know, nothing? I mean, like next to like hers, no?"
"I mean ... It's still freaking huge compared to a ... normal woman if you don't mind me calling it like that. Um ... What is it like for you? Tonya told me ... um, a lot about what having a huge one like hers is like, but ... is it the same for you?"
"I kinda dunno ... I mean, it's like really sensitive and stuff and when I'm like wearing, you know, underwear, it gets all rubby and stuff, so I kinda don't? Also, it like gets really hard if I'm like, you know, horny, and I like play around with it when I'm like, bored and horny and I'm like bored and horny a lot. Yeah. But it's like totally great! I mean, you like gotta be like careful, cos if you like do it like, you know, ten times in a row or something, it like gets sore? And that's like not great, but I like put a cream on it and that like helps, no?"
Kimmy smiled dreamily:
Like, what do you like think?"
Britney was practically shaking in her seat at the moment. Her eyes had gone wide again and she was struggling to look Kimmy in the eye.
"T ... ten? God, that's more than I've had in a week ... Wow, you two really are, like, superhuman ..."
Kimmy was a little surprised.
"No, that's like just me when I'm like alone cos Tonya like is at the class or like working?"
The other woman gulped hard and stared down at the bedsheets, redder than Kimmy'd ever seen her.
"Oh my God, this is ever crazier than I thought."
"I like guess. It's like, you know, a thing?" Kimmy helped her up: "Wanna like get a shower? I'm still kinda sticky."
"Yes. Yes, I think I do. I should get clean." She gingerly took the bimbo's hand and walked to the bathroom with her.
After the shower, Kimmy handed her one of those enormous fluffy towels and asked:
"Like ... since you've been asking about like our clitties ... Do you like want one too? I mean, like a big one?"
She looked like she still hasn't gotten over it. Kimmy noticed her sneaking many, many glances during the shower.
"Funny you say that ... Last time I was here, I told Tonya that I kinda want one of my own, and she offered to help."
"Oooh ... So you like would want a big one? Like ... how big? Like big big?"
"I ... I don't really know. Tonya's is ... you know, crazy big. But maybe I could see what it's like to get a little bigger? Maybe an inch or two ... I mean, I don't want to go too far, make it ... you know, it could ... gah, I don't know what I want! I just know that it feels really good and I want that for myself!"
"Like, an inch or two more than Tonya? Wow. That would like be ... wow. I'd love to like see that!"
"Whoa, I- I didn't- that's ... Oh my God." Her knees buckled a bit as the mental image fully hit her.
"Oh, I can't lie to you. That would be so hot. The way Tonya described it, and hearing you talk about how much you do it ... God, I'd never leave my bed. But ... God, it's crazy to think about, right? I mean, you're a walking, talking amazon, Tonya looks like she weighs as much as a Hummer, and I'm ... just Britney, you know?"
Kimmy grinned mischievously:
"Yeah ... but like Britney who is like all slim and fit and like not huge but still has a clit that's like that big ... Hm ... That would like be like ... crazy."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

She gave Kimmy that look from earlier, except now she felt more like a gazelle being eyed up by a lioness.
"Okay ... I'm in. Let's take this one step at a time, though. I'll do my best to get in better shape, and we'll see if Tonya can even help me get to your size first. Okay?"
"Sure. I was just like, you know, thinking about it ..."
Kimmy brushed against her growing clit.
"And it's like kinda making me horny, you know?"
Kimmy took her with her to the bedroom.
"Sooo ... wanna like have some more fun or are you like supposed to like do something?"
Britney practically jogged alongside her to the bedroom, grinning widely.
"Nope. I've got all the time in the world", she said before lunging forward and wrapping her arms around Kimmy. "Please, take me away."
Kimmy thought about something for a moment, then said:
"How about we like try how it like, you know, feels?"
She walked into the closet, rummaged around and return with a surprisingly big double-header strap-on thing. One side was rather normal, but the other one was ... huge. 
"I remembered. Bill got me that thing like once. He like wanted me to wear it, but my butt was like too big for the strappy thing. Wanna like try?"
Britney froze in place, seemingly taking in the enormity of the thing. Kimmy could see the corners of her mouth curl into a barely perceptible grin.
"Let's do it."
Kimmy grabbed some lube and squirted a good blob on the small cock. Then she expertly made it all slippery and said:
"You like do it or you need help?"
"Maybe a little help, please?" She lay back on the bed, unsure of how to position herself. "Sorry, this is ... kind of a new experience for me, still."
Kimmy nodded and climbed on her, giving her clit a nice little lick, before working up her cunt until she was wet and happy. Then she slipped the harness on Britney, got the fake cock into her and tightened the whole thing.
She squealed quietly and her hips writhed as Kimmy worked her up. She maneuvered out of the way for Kimmy to strap her into it, then stood up after the bimbo got everything in its place.
"Whoa ...", she said quietly as she marveled at the massive appendage hanging off of her. She lifted it up a bit with one hand, impressed by its weight.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy looked up to her and gave her a coy smile. Then she extended her tongue to touch her tip and circled it before engulfing it. She gave Britney the full show. This was Kimmy the cocksucker at her best.
She watched, fascinated, as Kimmy teased the tip of the massive dildo. Even if she couldn't feel anything yet, the movements of that tongue and lips were enticing, hypnotic, positively overflowing with sensuality. She couldn't bring herself to look away as Kimmy toyed with the silicone cockhead.
Kimmy gave her the most aroused look Britney had probably seen in her life, going beyond ahegao, then turned around, presenting her hard, rounded ass. She did that thing where her spine seemed to curve through completely and awaited her pounding.
Britney was actually trembling as her hands grabbed Kimmy by the hips. Despite her obvious eagerness, she first chose to go in slowly, gently bucking her hips to push the huge strap-on into Kimmy's tight cunny. After clearing the first few inches, however, the other end started pushing back a bit. Feeling herself equally stimulated by the movement, she let out a quiet, quivering moan and began to push in with more force, as if she was afraid to push too hard.
"Gnnn ... Oooh ... That's ... ooh ... I ... like like that ... You're like ... you know ... really big ..."
Britney shivered and started to really push hard into her. She was a little clumsy, and didn't quite have the strength of most of Kimmy's partners, but as she started to get more turned on by this, she began to make up for it with spirit. Soon her hands were on Kimmy's butt for balance, and she was grunting softly with every thrust, trying desperately to fit just a little more inside the bimbo.
"Mmm, yes, yes, yes ... Oh God, you're just so hot, and ... unf, this feels really good!"
"Ah! Oh yes ... Oh ... Oh yes ... Oh ... This is wow ... I like ... fuck ... yes ... Please ... like ...more ..."
Britney let out a quiet, hitched groan as shifted her stance to put a little more force into her thrusts.
"Yes! More! And don't stop with those sounds, they're so hot!" With a little more effort, and putting everything she had into it, Britney eventually managed to sink her length into Kimmy up to the hilt. Her thin hips bounced off that bubble butt as she started riding against her like a machine. Meanwhile, the smaller dildo rubbing furiously against her sex was driving her almost as crazy as Kimmy. The bimbo was faintly aware of a small strand of drool dripping against her as the other woman had trouble containing herself.
"Brit ... your like ... so ... like ... aah ... this ... ah ah aah ... like ooh ... like ... hng ... Briiit ..."
She quickly went over the edge. Her cute, high pitched squeals and moans were replaced with a single loud groan as she collapsed on top of the bimbo. It was almost like she was vibrating as she spasmed and groaned, rubbing her slender body against Kimmy's.
Kimmy didn't hesitate and got herself over the edge with a few quick strokes of her own clit, then lay down to make it more comfortable for her.
At last, she sighed:
"Wow. That was like ... something, you know?"
After several minutes of catching her breath and getting her head on straight, Britney rolled over off of Kimmy's back and looked over at her.
"Okay ... Yeah, that was pretty hot. I think you've sold me."
"Like, you're like really good at this ..."
"Really? I mean ... I just kinda did what came naturally. Guess that's a good sign, huh?"
Kimmy pulled her closer and said:
"I dunno ... It's like ... you really are kinda, you know, that?"
She absent-mindedly stroked Britney's fake cock.
She shuddered a bit as Kimmy's tugging moved her end around inside her. "Like what? You mean ... like, the kind of person to, uh ... get on top? Be in charge?"
"I guess? I'm like, you know, not good at this. But I like see when someone likes to have a big clit."
Kimmy nodded knowingly.
She blushed quietly. "I get what you're saying. And ... thank you. I know it's you trying to hype me up. Tonya said something a little similar the other night and ... I think you two may be right. I've got to believe in myself a bit more, strut my stuff a little bit, you know?"
She took a deep breath. "Okay, when's Tonya getting back? I want to talk to her about this ... clit thing."
Kimmy rolled over to look at her phone.
"Won't like be long, I guess. Wanna like wait here?"
"Heh. Yeah. As great as the sex was, I think I'm a bigger fan of cuddling." She pulled Kimmy in and buried her face in her shoulder.

Meanwhile, just as Tonya got out of the classroom, probably waiting for the other students to get out since she tended to cause jams, Lindsey was just passing by. She smiled at her and immediately walked over to her.
"Hi Tonya! Just done with your classes?"
She sounded desperately innocent.
As fun as it was to make waves, Tonya didn't want to draw a huge amount of attention to herself during her time here. Probably wouldn't make the old man too happy if his heir apparent suddenly started making a name for herself as the school's sideshow attraction.
As she recognized Lindsey's voice, her expression went from bored to cheery, and she carefully turned to face her. They make these desks so damn cramped.
"Hey, girl! Didn't expect to see you here! Yeah, this was my last one for the day, what's up?"
"Oh ... nothing much. I'm done myself and I was just ... hanging out? Sooo ... If you got nothing lined up, we could just, I don't know, maybe go for a walk?"
Tonya smiled and stood up from her seat. "A walk? Sounds like a plan to me! I know I could use a good stretch. Come on, you lead the way."
She took Tonya by the hand and led her outside through one of the exits that went to the back of the buildings. It was a place that was usually ignored by the students since it was only really accessible this way. Some of the professors used it for jogging or whatever they liked to do, but it was a cross between a park and just some bit of nature. There were some paths, but also some small woods that were mostly left to themselves.
She walked with Tonya for a bit, then said:
"I like coming here sometimes because I can be alone and just think about my ... things. Also, it's a bit quieter than the rest of this place. And you can get out through the back and there's a gate to the old town. You like it?"
Tonya took everything in as they walked through this back path. She was glad to have made friends with ... she supposed Lindsey was an upperclassman, even if Tonya was older. She never would have known about something like this, and she was certainly not perceptive enough to have picked up on it on her own.
"Yeah. It's nice out here", she said, looking around at the quiet little patch of nothing as they walked through it. "Honestly, I figured it was nothing but school buildings and then the outskirts of the city here. This is a great little change of pace."
"I heard it was set up by the guys who founded the college, mostly to have a place on their own and getting the sponsors to pay for it. But it was a good idea."
She walked on for a while, then asked:
"Sooo ... If I said I totally love getting handled and squeezed and manhandled by you ... Would you think I'm crazy?"
Tonya stayed quiet for a moment. There were a lot of ways she could answer that. She tried to think of what she knew of Lindsey so far, and figured it was okay to be blunt with her. Diffuse the tension a bit.
"No, not at all. There are people out there who'd pay me a lot of money for that privilege. What's the matter, you have some reservations about it?"
"I ... Hey, I mean, it's obvious it's crazy, don't you think? I mean, the idea that getting hurt by someone who's so much stronger and bigger than me could turn me on ... It makes me question whether I'm actually sane? Because that evening, I was totally drunk and ... honest?"
She hesitated:
"Damn. I just want to understand what I'm doing, you know?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Oh, geez. Yeah, I was a little worried about this."
Tonya found a spot in the empty field where the ground rose up into a small hill. The turf there looked pretty comfortable, so she sat herself down on it. "Grab a seat yourself, if you like. We might be talking for a while."
Tonya thought for a moment longer. Clearly this wasn't going to be the same as dealing with her the other night. Party Lindsey was a completely different animal from Daytime Lindsey.
"Okay, so ... Obviously I'm not going to be the leading expert on 'normal,' but if you ask me, that shouldn't be your focus anyway. There are plenty of people out there that enjoy that sort of thing. And if you're doing it right, it's not actually dangerous at all. And if you like something, and it's not hurting you, then why would you be concerned over it, right?"
Lindsey thought about that, then said:
"That sounds so ... rational? I mean, sure, I can do that, you can do that ... This could be our thing. But what does that make us? Is this a relationship? I mean, I definitely gotta trust you. Seriously. I gotta trust you with that. I ... I don't ... wow. I ... Where would I go from there? I mean, how could that work?"
"Okay, take a deep breath first." Tonya gently took her hand in hers and tried to look gentle and reassuring. "Look, obviously Kimmy and I have a ... I guess you'd call it an open relationship. We love each other to bits, but we also have other people that we ... do that sort of thing with. I never had a name for the other relationships I had, since they were mostly just interested in sex, but ... if you're serious about this, let's talk about it. If you had your way, what would you have me be for you?"
LIndsey grinned awkwardly:
"I don't know how to put it ... Maybe my ... personal squeezer? Someone who just forces me down and uses me like a thing? Someone who just overpowers me completely. Is that ... a thing?"
"Hmm. Well, if it's not, we can make it a thing! Trust me, this is very far from the weirdest relationship I've been in. And I'm happy to provide, you know ... company, emotional support ... I don't have to just be a squeezer if you don't want me to."
She nodded:
"Sorry for being all heavy about this, but when I woke up the next day ... I wasn't sure whether I didn't regret this."
She paused for a moment, then added:
"I don't."
Tonya stood up and held both her hands. "It's okay. A lot of stuff happened really fast. I'm kinda used to this sort of situation by now, but I understand it's not an average Saturday for you. But I'm glad I was able to help it make sense. And it's really sweet that you feel that way."
She wrapped her arms around Lindsey and hugged her, gently. No need to force the next steps right away. She wanted her to just feel comfortable right now.
She hugged Tonya, then smirked:
"You know, when I said I liked the squeeze ... Don't hold back."
"Hey, I just needed the go-ahead from you", Tonya said with a grin before wrapping her up like a boa. Tonya's arms were still circling around her, she gripped Lindsey around her torso with about half her strength, testing how much she could handle before really giving it to her.
"Gaaah ..." As Tonya released her a little, she gasped: "Wow ... It's so good ... Do it again, please ..."
"Pinch me if I start going too hard, okay?" Tonya lifted her up off the ground with this hug, squeezing her tighter and forcing her against her chest, the musclewoman's arms pressing tightly against the girl's ribcage.
She squealed happily, taking her sweet time before finally pinching her.
"Oof ... Wow. I ... I almost ... came. I didn't know ..."
She sighed.
"I don't know why, but ... God ... this feels so ... I don't know ... I have no words."
Lindsey dropped down to the ground, moving as if she were liquid. Then she groaned:
"Fuck ... I was about to ... wow."
She put her hand on Tonya's calf and caressed it.
"You're so big everywhere. And so fucking strong ... I love it ..."
"Oh, sweetie", Tonya said softly as she started to talk after being let go. "There's no need to explain. You -"
Tonya went quiet as she dropped down, ready to help her up, but the big woman waited and listened to her. And then she said the magic words.
She felt her lower half tingle and some blood rush to her face. "Oh? Why, thank you for noticing." Tonya reached down and picked her up off the ground gently, allowing her to rest in those mighty arms. "Just so you know, I wasn't even trying terribly hard there. I was worried I'd break something if I really want all out. And I just couldn't do that to you."
She smiled happily and whispered:
"Thank you ... I mean, thank you for not thinking I'm weird and also for letting me ... you know ... be with you. I ... Could you ... could we ... Fuck! I love this."
She caressed Tonya's giant tits, moved along to the line of her massive pecs, marveling at that frontier and then went up to her bullneck.
"Oh God ... I wish I could explore you ..." She grinned. "But it's dangerous, right?"
"Dangerous? Sweetheart, I promise I've never hurt someone in a way they didn't ask me to first."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya took a deep breath as Lindsey's hands explored her body, and the young woman stared in awe at the rolling hills and valleys formed by the musclewoman's body. She looked so thin and tiny in those arms. It would be a lot of fun to watch her try to size her up ...
"Want to go back to my place? I've got nothing to do for the rest of the day. We could explore a lot of things back there."
She nodded eagerly.
"Sure! But ... could you carry me for a bit? That would be really nice."
She blushed cutely.
"Aww, how could I say no to a face like that?" Tonya ran a finger beneath her chin. "Do you want a piggyback ride or a bridal carry? Pretty sure I can handle anything."
"Uh ... Right now ... I wanna be the bride!"
"Can do!" With no further warning, Tonya swept her up, her back and knees resting in the crooks of the musclewoman's mighty arms. She walked with her back through the little park, moving at a slow, relaxed pace, and smiling down at her lovingly.

A while later, Kimmy and Britney were home, wondering when the others would show up.
When the bimbo heard the lock, she grinned at Britney and said:
"Sounds like Tonya's like back!"
Kimmy got up and checked herself, then jumped over to the entrance, all naked and glowing.
Tonya walked through the front door, carefully maneuvering Lindsey with her one arm so as to handle the door with the other, much to her giggling delight.
"Kimmy, hun? I'm home!" She turned as she shut the door back to see Kimmy, standing in all her glory and very excited to see her.
"Oh wow. Glad to know you're so happy to see me!" Tonya maneuvered Lindsey to rest on her hip, her arm supporting the girl's back, and quickly scooped Kimmy up into a similar position, planting a lewd, wet, passionate kiss on her thick lips.
Kimmy chuckled with glee and returned the kiss, then said:
"Like ... Britney's like here too. And she's like got that big thingie I like got from Bill and stuff. You know, the two-headed thing. Dildo. Yeah!"
Tonya's eyes went wide, but Lindsey was the first to speak up. "Shut up. Britney? *Britney* Britney? I mean, I know we had last weekend, but ..."
"Hell, you don't know the half of it", Tonya added. "I've seen that thing, it's a monster. You got the shrinking violet to strap that thing on?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"No, not Violet. Britney. You know, like the girl we like met at the party with like, you know, her?" Kimmy pointed at Lindsey. "She's like got it on and she like did me like sooo well! It was like totally like, awesome and stuff!"
"Wow ..." Lindsey whispered quietly. She sounded torn between awe at hearing this about her bestie, and embarrassment over how frankly her hosts could talk about this sort of thing.
"Holy shit. Color me impressed!" Tonya gave Kimmy another kiss, this time on the nape of her neck. "You know, you've got a way of bringing out the best in people."
"Like really? I mean like ... I kinda more like put something like into her and stuff, no?"
Kimmy made a totally straight face. This was not her making a joke.
"Sooo ... What do we like do now?"
Tonya laughed quietly, and rested her forehead against Kimmy's. "You sure did, sweetheart. Lit a fire in her as well, from the sound of it. Anyway, Lindsey and I just met up and had a little conversation. We were actually on the way back here to ... get to know each other a little more intimately." Tonya turned to her and grinned, to which she responds by smiling, blushing, and burying her face in her.
"So, unless there's something you need from me, I think we're gonna find a nice quiet place to hang out."
"I dunno ... Like ... On the bed?"
"Well, sure, I just didn't want to kick you two out! But if you want to watch, I'm not gonna say no!" Tonya headed towards the bedroom the two of them still on her arms.
She ran into Britney, who was just about panicking right now, trying to get that cock out of herself and failing because of the straps being complicated.
"Oh! Hey, blondie! Didn't think you'd still be wearing that thing, but it looks good on you!" Tonya said with a wink. She stood there sputtering and struggling with the harness on her waist, as Tonya set Kimmy down on the floor and gently to Lindsey onto the bed.
"Lindsey and I were just about to have some fun of our own. You're welcome to stick around and watch the show if you like."
She turned a deep crimson and asked:
"What?"
Tonya paused for a moment, and looked back to Lindsey, who was only slightly less red, but still all giggles.
She sighed and thought for a moment. "Look. Lindsey ... wants to explore my body a bit. It might be best if you step out, maybe spend a little more time hanging out with Kimmy. You want some help getting that thing off?"
She was on the verge of fainting, but stumbled out, taking Kimmy's hand. At the door, she said:
"Uh ... When you're done ... I'd have some questions ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Of course, sweetie. We won't be ages. You just look after Britney until then, okay? She looks like she could use a glass of water, or something."
Tonya took her with her.
Now Lindsey stared at Tonya and shook her head:
,,Did you see that thing ..."
"Yeah, no joke. I wasn't kidding when I said it was a monster. Either Kimmy suddenly got really persuasive, or Britney's got a freaky side tucked somewhere deep down in her. That said ..."
Tonya slipped off her pants putting her telephone pole legs and the bulge in her underwear on prominent display for her. "I'd like to think I'm no slouch myself."
"Oh yesss ..."
She got on her knees and said:
"I'm gonna try and wrestle you, okay?"
"Oh! By all means, go ahead and try!" The musclewoman stood with her feet apart, hands on her hips, steady but not making any real attempt to stop her.
She laughed awkwardly and threw herself at Tonya, trying to ... it was hard to say what she was trying to do. Maybe she was attempting to tackle the big woman? It was a bit of fumbling and trying to get her arms around her. But she was earnest.
Tonya was surprised to feel how much force she was managing to put into it. She was genuinely trying, and really driving her shoulder into the bodybuilder's waist. It was adorable.
After letting her have a few good tries at knocking her over, she decided it was time to show her a move or two. As she went back for another attempt, Tonya effortlessly scooped her up into a fireman's carry, her upper body dangling over her back.
"Oh, did I not mention? I used to wrestle myself." She punctuated the sentence with a quick, but gentle swat on her butt while it was in prime position for it.
"Ah! Oh God ... This is ... Fuck! You're incredible! I can't fucking believe it!"
Lindsey tried to get off Tonya's back, rubbing herself against her neck.
"Fuuuck ... Please, don't ..."
But totally do!
"Ah-ah! Who told you you could leave?" Tonya allowed her to wriggle loose enough that she dropped down to where their chests touched. She wrapped her arms around her and squeezed, just like in the park earlier, but with much less mercy this time. After a few seconds of holding her in that spine-crunching grip, she simply fell forward, pinning her on the floor beneath her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya's hips rested the weight of her lower body on her midsection, and her chest sat on Lindsey's face, threatening to smother her.
"There. You certainly aren't getting out of here any time soon."
She struggled to move under Tonya's mass and tried to move away her giant tits and her enormous muscles, or at least wiggle out, but it didn't work, obviously. Still, she tried not to sink completely into the mattress.
"Oof ..."
"Oh, how sad! I don't even need to do anything to hold you down. My weight alone is huge enough to keep you pinned!" Tonya felt her clit poke Lindsey in her tummy as she started to get herself excited. She shifted her weight on top of her, mashing her tits against her face while also subtly grinding against. After a moment of toying with her like this, she groaned as she leaned back and lifted her upper body off her, repositioning so it was just her hips sitting against her chest.
"Damn, you really are tiny next to me."
"Oh God ... Is that your ... clit? Fuck ... It's sooo hard ..."
Lindsey shifted her body a bit, or at least tried to, in order to get that monster in the right place.
Tonya's monster clit was sticking through the waistband in her panties, already plenty hard from their quick romp here. "You know it! One second, let me get you a better look."
Tonya shifted up a bit, so that she could slide her underwear down her leg. However, as soon as it was free enough to move, her clit flopped out and landed on Lindsey's face with a wet, heavy slap.
"Woopsie daisy! Sorry about that. She's got a mind of her own, it seems."
The girl just stared at it in complete confusion.
"Wow ..."
She lifted her hands now and touched it, rubbing it gently.
"Fuck ..."
Tonya sucked air in through her teeth as Lindsey laid her hand on it. She was feeling a little pent up today, so she was even more sensitive than normal. On reflex, she squeezed the sides of her chest with her thighs as her touch was like a bolt of lightning through her cunt.
"Sorry, sorry", Tonya said as she recollected herself. "Just ... she doesn't get any less sensitive as she gets bigger."
"Okay ..."
The small woman grinned now and gave it a tighter touch.
"So ... This makes it ... harder?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya shuddered, and her clit responded by swelling instantly, and with such force that it actually pushed Lindsey's fingers back a bit.
"Much harder", she said, her voice low and husky.
"Oh God ... And that's even bigger ... How the fuck?"
She started stroking it and did her best to make it even bigger.
"More testosterone than you'd find in a breeding bull, that's how", Tonya said before giving way to groans as she tugged on her gigaclit, her hips pressing down into Lindsey and grinding back and forth. She grabbed into the frame of the bed above, her abs gripped tightly for stability. "I'm more of a man *and* more of a woman than anyone on earth, and don't you fucking forget it."
Lindsey continued, enjoying the pressure and doing everything she could to make Tonya even harder and more massive.
"Please ..."
She almost started crying and just let Tonya ride it out.
Tonya's mind went foggy as she approached the cusp of her orgasm. While she was still thinking straight, she lifted herself up so as to not actually crush the poor girl's spine when she came. Her fingers dug into the wooden bed frame, causing some splinters to fly loose, and she let out a low growling moan that sounded like she was doing an impression of a bear. Her whole body flexed and she could feel her juices leaking out of her lips, splattering all over Lindsey beneath her.
Under her, Lindsey just went "eep" and obviously cane in the most non-spectacular way possible.
She seemed very, very satisfied down there.
Tonya looked down at her as she caught her breath, her heaving chest blocking her view of any part of her but her smiling face.
"Everything you had hoped for?"
She nodded slowly.
"Yeah."
"Good. Cuz I had a blast too." Tonya slid beside her and scooped her up again, in the more gentle, coddling way that she had earlier.
"You want to get cleaned up? Or would you rather just chill for a minute?"
"Uh ... Okay ... Yeah. Maybe ... Cleaning up in a moment?"
Sure thing. We'll get you a shower, and ... I'm pretty sure Kimmy still has a change of clothes you can fit in to." She held Lindsey close to her and gently toyed with her hair as they sat in silence for a moment.

Some time later, they gathered together in the living room. It seemed Britney had calmed down, at least for the most part, and they agreed to simply toss Lindsey's clothes in the wash and let her borrow one of those fluffy robes for now. They got a little tray of snacks and drinks out to share.
"All right, sorry to keep you waiting hun. What are these questions you needed to ask?"
Britney sat on the couch, a little nervous, with her clothes on and free of that huge cock.
"Oookay ..." She took a sip of her drink and said: "Okay. Okay. So, about that treatment. How does that work?"
"Oh? The one we talked about?" Tonya tried to think of how to put this stuff subtly, so as to not fluster her too much.
"Well, really, all it is some cream, really. I don't know the details behind it, but supposedly it kicks your body's hormones into overdrive, and ... that causes changes to your body. It's rubbed just rubbed onto the ... affected area. I've been told you can just get the stuff and apply it yourself, but my dosage is so high that I feel better going to the facility and having a professional do it."
"Alright ... And I could get that too? I mean ... With you?"
As Kimmy heard that, she nodded:
"Sure. We could like totally go there, no? What do you like think, Tonya?"
"Hell yeah, of course! Didn't you tell me you wanted that for yourself? And didn't I say I'd help you?" She took a quick sip of her own drink before looking at her a little more seriously.
"Now, unfortunately, this stuff isn't free. I understand if you don't have a ton of money to throw around, so do you need some help with that?"
Kimmy put up her hand:
"How about we like give it like to her? We like could like go right away! Also, like, we could get like some stuff done ... Like maybe like the lips or something?"
"That was the plan, silly girl!" Tonya said with a grin. "I'm happy to help you out with this, Brit, if you're convinced this is what you want. You down to go visit the clinic this evening? And Lindsey, how about you tag along? Could be fun!"
Britney nodded:
"Uh ... Okay? Seriously? I'd love to ... If that's really a thing?"
Kimmy jumped up, her boobs bouncing.
"Sure! Let's get dressed and go!"
"Oh, sweetie. We're about to open you up to a whole world of new possibilities!" Tonya stood up and grabbed Kimmy by the hip and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "We'll be ready in just a few!"

So, without further ado, they screwed around until the evening after Kimmy called the clinic and they hit the road. Once they arrived there, the receptionist greeted them like old friends. Tonya noticed that she had been getting bustier and more artificial lately. Also, she kept eyeing that huge clit, which was probably not as easy to hide anymore.
Tonya waved happily to the receptionist as they checked in. She appreciated the changes, and the fact that she couldn't keep her eyes off of her. She didn't want to be too openly flirtatious with her, as it may be just a step too far for Britney and Lindsey. She did, however, make a couple of strategic adjustments to her clothes as they went over the administrative stuff, hoping to give her as much of an eyeful as she could.
Tonya and Kimmy led their friends through the facility to the little meeting room, and Tonya introduced them with the doctor.
He smiled and greeted everybody, then had them all sit down and asked:
"So, ladies, what can I do for you?"
"So, hate to do this, but we've kind of got a long list of stuff to go through this trip", Tonya said as she took her seat. "First being the next dose of my hormone treatment. But our friend Britney is also interested in starting the same treatment, and I figured it would be best to introduce her to it here."
Britney blushed and mumbled:
"Yeah. That would be great ..."
The doctor was unfazed and just calmly explains the treatment and the potential side-effects. She nodded and eventually said:
"Okay. That sounds doable."
He smiled and replied:
"Very well. We can start tonight, if you want to." Then he turned back to Tonya: "You said something about a long list?"
"Yeah, that's number one. I know Kimmy was talking about getting her lips touched up, and I was actually thinking about getting a little injection there as well. Nothing huge, just something plump them up a bit. And, I also wanted to just check in on the other thing, the leg surgery?"
Tonya turned to Kimmy and glanced to the other two briefly. "I think that's all, am I missing anything?"
Kimmy shrugged and said:
"Like ... I could like also get, you know, maybe some more floof on my like, you know, pussy? That would be like nice ... It's not like as puffy as it like used to be."
The two girls stared at each other and obviously couldn't believe they were here and that this was really happening.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Suddenly, Lindsey asked:
"Uh ... Is there some way to make someone ... tougher? I mean, able to withstand more ... power or something?"
The doctor thought for a moment, then said:
"Well ... That's unusual. I mean, we're mostly a plastic surgery clinic. But ... Well, there's the possibility of doing skin treatments that make the skin thicker and more resilient." He looked at Tonya. "It's something some athletes like to use."
Tonya shot Lindsey a happy look. She had a feeling the girl wouldn't be able to resist joining in the party. "Very interesting", Tonya said as the doctor explained the procedure. "I'll have to keep that in mind for a later date myself. That said, I can help you build some denser muscles as well. Less growing bigger, more making you tougher. If that's something that interests you, that is."
Tonya turned back to the doctor. "Anyway, that's about the long and short of it. We're covering anything the other two want, so as long as they're down for it, add it on to the list."
He agreed and said:
"Very well. Then let's get started. You all look as if you want to watch each other, right?"
"I'm down! I think it'd make for a fun bonding activity, right?"
Everybody nodded and the doctor smiled.
"Who wants to go first?"
"Assuming no one objects, I think we should start off simple with the lips, hm?"
The doctor called an assistant, and got the injections ready, starting with Kimmy. She sighed happily as he filled up her lips to their usual cocksucking thickness.
Then he turns to Tonya and did the same.
Out of the corner of her eye, the musclewoman could tell that Britney looked fascinated at her swollen lips.
Tonya gave her lips a gentle prod and admired their new plumpness. She'd watched Kimmy go through this procedure plenty of times, but seeing the change on herself gave her a new appreciation for how it changes their shape, and how that changed her whole face.
Meanwhile, it was hard for Tonya to pull her eyes off of Kimmy and her freshly inflated DSLs, but she managed to do so long enough to catch Britney's awed look. Tonya gave her lips a quick lick as she checked herself out in a little handheld mirror, then cast her gaze to Britney and Lindsey. "Either of you want in on this before we move on?"
Britney giggled, blushed and finally said:
"Maybe ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Then she added:
"Please. I just wanna ... try?"
"Of course you do! No shame in it, sweetheart. Let's get you set up with something simple, just one cc in each lip, huh?" Tonya looked to the side expectantly.
The assistant nodded and got to work. Moments later, Britney ran her fingers over her lips and stared at her reflection.
"Wow ... That feels incredible ..."
"And you look amazing!" Kimmy said, her hands on Britney's shoulders. She gave her a gentle kiss, their pumped up lips pushing softly against each other.
The doctor looked back to Tonya.
"What next?"
"So, uh, about Lindsey's treatment", Tonya asked him. "Is that something she's going to start today? Cuz if so, let's hit that next. Otherwise, let's get onto the clit treatment."
The doctor nodded and just got a pack of pills.
"You can start now. Take one every day for the next four weeks. Should anything unexpected happen, call me immediately. Also, please follow this diet strictly."
He handed her a list.
"It works best like this."
She looked at the list and stared.
"That's a lot of stuff."
"Yes. You will need a lot of 'material' to build up your skin."
"Okay. Wow. This is going to be expensive ..."
"Don't sweat it, hun. I've got you covered if you need help with it." Tonya took the list and quickly perused it, making a mental note to run the numbers later.
"All right, and that just leaves one thing. Britney, honey, do you want to go one at a time or do our treatment together?"
"Uh ... I think I want to do it with you. Just to see it, okay?"
"Absolutely sweetie! Want us to get ready here, doc?"
"Certainly."
He directed Tonya to some beds and told her to take off her pants. As Tonya revealed her massive clit, he gave it an appreciative nod. Then he asked:
"Are you sure you want it to get even bigger?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya nodded. "I might be getting near my limit, but I want to see if I can get a little more size out of it. You know me, pushing my body to the limits, right?"
"Of course. It might still gain a little girth and hardness anyway."
He switched gloves and told his assistant to get the cream ready. Then he asked:
"By the way, we have a new, let's call it semi-experimental treatment that might increase the intensity of the growth. It's an injection, but if you're interested?"
Tonya's eyes widened and she cracked a small smile, despite her attempts at remaining professional. "You had to ask? Let me give it a shot!"
"As I said, it's more or less experimental and might have side-effects. But if you're in with that, here it is."
He swabbed her clit's tip and said:
"Okay, are you ready? This will be intense."
She took a deep breath and prepared to brace herself on the bed. The doc knew her well enough that if he was warning her about intensity, it was going to be a lot.
"I'm ready. Kimmy, sit over with the girls, just in case my reaction gets a little... much."
Just as he prepared the needle, Britney said:
"I want that too. Please!"
The doctor nodded, got the assistant and once everybody was ready, he injected the both of them.
Intense didn't even cover it.
Tonya never felt anything like that. It was painful, but it was also really arousing. She felt as if her mind was exploding as a tsunami of pleasure hit her at full force. She had to grip the bed as the tension within herself rose and rose.
At the same time, Britney was clinging to her bed, producing a strange whine.
This was pure insanity. It felt like she had electricity flowing through her, concentrated in her loins. She couldn't help but let out a loud, unrestrained groan, her fingers gripping the railing on the bed like her life depended on it. She couldn't formulate any words, simply alternating pants and moans as she tried to focus her vision on her clit. It was throbbing, swelling, turning a deep, angry purple as it grew thicker and harder. Not only that, it was changing shape. The tip was swelling, and she could feel something changing where it met her lips. Just as she was beginning to make sense of what was happening, she was hit by another wave of delirium and a pang of every physical feeling she could think of. She had to clench her eyes closed and let out a pained grunt.
It felt like an eternity later when she could focus again. Still red all over and slick with sweat, she opened her eyes and look down at the results of the treatment. She didn't have a clit anymore. She had a cock. Easily a foot long, thicker than a soda bottle, red, swollen and veiny. And what's more, she felt something else resting between her legs. She moved her new equipment out of the way and saw a pair of balls dangling against her pussy lips. They were big and heavy, roughly as big as a pair of oranges.
"Oh. My. Fucking. God."
The doctor stared. Kimmy stared. Lindsey stared. Britney was lying on the bed, breathing heavily.
Eventually, Kimmy asked:
"Like ... what is like that?"
"It ... It's a dick. Like a real, actual dick." Tonya reached out and carefully touch it. It felt new and familiar all at once. She gently dragged her fingers along it, then reached down and gently hefted one of her new balls. It still felt like she was not back in reality yet.
"Oh ... Oh my god ... This is amazing", she said quietly.
Kimmy hesitated, then looked over to Britney, who was slowly recovering. She stared at her own appendage, which did not change in the same way, but it still grew to two inches.
She seemed very happy, but also confused.
Kimmy, on the other hand, looked at Tonya again and said:
"Wow ... I ... Can I like ... touch it?"
Tonya looked over to Britney, happy to see she had a more predictable result. She should be happy with this development. "Good on your, sweetie", Tonya said, weakly. "Love the new equipment."
"Gently, please", the big woman said to Kimmy, still breathing heavily. "Don't do it too much, it feels sensitive."
Kimmy put her lips on Tonya's tip, giving it the slightest of little kisses. Even like that, it felt incredible, even beyond the bodybuilder's clit's previous sensibility.
Tonya let out the loudest gasp Kimmy ever heard her make, surpassing even her most intense workout sessions. Her arm quickly flailed in the bimbo's direction and she breathlessly whispered "Enough, stop, stop."
Kimmy grinned with a hint of wickedness:
"Wow ..."
Then she ran her finger between Tonya's newly acquired balls.
The big woman's breath hitched again and Kimmy could swear she feel those nuts twitch as she touched them. Seemed like they were not any less sensitive. Tonya's pussy lips beneath them flexed and clenched in desire.
"Kimmy!", Tonya said, in the same near whisper.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"I like those ... They're like really ... big and I guess they're like also like ... full? I'm like totally gonna like make them empty and stuff. Uh-huh."
Meanwhile, Britney was jerking herself off in the background. The doctor was surprisingly cool with the whole chaos.
Tonya's newly acquired cock throbbed as Kimmy touched it. Between her touch, her dirty talk, and all the raw sex in the room, Tonya could only barely resist cumming on the spot. Precum trickled down from her cockhead and quickly slicked Kimmy's hand.
"Nnf, fuck", she muttered. "I've never felt this good!"
"Just you like wait!"
Without warning, Kimmy opened wide and took Tonya's whole head into her mouth, sealing it with her freshly blown-up lips. And Tonya got the tongue. Oh yes.
Even if she wanted to resist, Tonya would have been powerless against Kimmy's touch. Her balls clenched, she felt a fire shoot through her, and a massive load shot through her into Kimmy's mouth, more than enough to fill her cheeks completely. Tonya threw her head back and let out an unrestrained, erotic groan.
Kimmy's mouth ran over and she gasped for air. The cum even ran out of her nose as Tonya's cock flopped back out of her mouth.
She gasped, then choked, then sneezed, happily getting her hand in the way of splattering everyone with Tonya's jizm.
Then, she sighed.
"Wow ... That was like ... a lot."
She tried to clean herself.
The doctor nodded admiringly and waited until we were done before the next step.
"Holy fucking shit", Tonya gasped. "That is *not* what I expected. But I am absolutely in love with this thing."
She nodded to the doctor. "Very sorry about the mess, but ... I give this treatment a 10 out of 10."
Tonya glanced over to Britney quickly. Had she taken her hand off her clit yet?
Nah. It looked as if it was stuck. She was basically caught in a loop right now, just working herself up until she exploded, then starting again. Lindsey was obviously impressed.
The doctor was happy, though.
He also seemed a little relieved.
Then he asked:
"So ... Anything else?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Umm ... I still want to schedule the leg surgery if we can, uh ... still squeeze that in. Shall I get everything in order in here, or do you just want to leave her to wear herself out while we talk?"
"We can talk. She looks happy."
"Agreed", Tonya said with a nod.
Fortunately, the actual process was pretty straightforward and uncomplicated, as things have thankfully been at this place. On the doctor's recommendation, they were giving it a couple of weeks to allow Tonya to adapt to her new developments, but thankfully, things should be a little more straightforward with this procedure.

They stumbled home after all this. The girls were pretty over the top right now, and Kimmy too. She called Alice and asked her to set up some beds for the others.
Once they got back, Kimmy kissed Tonya and said:
"Like ... I'm totally tired, but like also kinda horny and you know, like ... Wow?"
Tonya shifted a bit in my seat. Even though it was not actually that much bigger, her new equipment took some getting used to. It was not as easy to just stuff it down her pants leg anymore.
"Yeah, tell me about it. That treatment was ... god, it was crazy. Worked me up and wore me out all at once, you know?"
Kimmy told the other girls about the beds and suggested that they could spend some time together and ...
"... Maybe like we could like watch like a movie or a show or something?"
"Hmm? Oh, yeah, of course. That sounds like fun. Just kinda ... chill a little bit. Girls, do you think you need help finding your beds?"
Instead of an answer, they heard some bounces and then an ,,Awesome!".
Kimmy looked at Tonya.
"Should I like get us some stuff to eat too?"
Tonya chuckled at the two of them. Sweet little things. "Couldn't hurt anything, I guess. Just something light to snack on."
Kimmy laughed and went to the kitchen to fetch some drinks and snacks. They were very proteiny. As she returned, Tonya was already on the couch and Kimmy asked:
"I could like also get the girls. Or do you like wanna be like only us?"
The big woman was sat, comfortably, legs apart as she tried to understand how men ever manage to sit with testicles between their legs. She shifted a bit as Kimmy returned, and looked up with a smile. "Naw. Let them have their fun. I want some time with you after all the chaos today."
Kimmy nodded and got on the couch next to her, leaning against her muscles.
"That's like nice ..."
She handed her lover the snacks.
"Like ..." Kimmy looked at Tonya's cock and balls and still couldn't believe it. "It's still, you know, sooo weird and stuff ..."
Tonya had one arm over her, allowing her weight to comfortably rest against the bimbo.
"Yeah, no kidding. This is probably the last thing I expected to happen, but ... at the same time, I'm kinda into it? You know what I mean? Like, I've been wearing my clit like it was a dick for ages. May as well stop fucking around and just go with the real thing, right?"
"Uh-huh. Like totally. It's just that ... wow. I think it's kinda like even better like that, you know? Like, I like the squirty stuff like sooo much, no?"
"Oh? Yes, that's another plus." Tonya said with a grin. "I should have realized how much you missed getting some real dick. And in get a feeling I'm gonna enjoy the 'squirty stuff' myself."
Tonya shifted a bit and began fidgeting with the button on her jeans. "Speaking of all this, I'm taking my damn pants off. This thing is getting to be a pain to deal with." She slipped them over her legs, leaving her lower body covered only be a simple pair of panties barely containing her new crotch.
"Eh. Maybe not much better, but now I'm more comfortable at least."
Kimmy grinned.
"We like definitely gotta get you like some new pants and stuff."
Then she ran her fingers over Tonya's cock.
"I kinda still like can't believe it. It's like ... kinda one of the biggest bits I've like ever seen and stuff. Also, it's like ... yay ..."
Kimmy tried to get a feel of the thick veins under its skin.
Then she wondered:
"Do you like think you can like make like babies with that?"
Tonya still couldn't get used to how sensitive this thing was. She could practically feel a rush of blood to her cock as Kimmy touched it. After only a short wait, Kimmy was rewarded with several thick veins swelling and pressing against the fabric of Tonya's underwear.
"Unf ... I don't see why we wouldn't. It certainly looks and feels like the real thing. Why, do you like the sound of that?"
"Kinda ... Like, you know, my dad, he'd like, you know, would be kinda like happy too ..."
Tonya ran her hand over her overtrained abs:
"And yeah. Like having like someone like in there ... Like, maybe not like now, but maybe like ... some day?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.