Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wookey


Wookey

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

El_Roy_1999

Putting it on was a logistical nightmare, but once she got it on, it looked impressive. It was classy, emphasized her silhouette without making it look bulky. It created a kind of elegance that Tonya didn't expect she had. And it gave her a lot of cock room.
"Wow. This is really, really nice." She'd gone quiet again, kind of mesmerized with this new look. It had been a long, long time since she considered even trying to look classy. But with this ... Kimmy somehow managed to make her look huge and graceful at the same time.
"This is amazing, Kimmy. Really."
"Like thank you! It was like ... a thingie ... you know, when you like can get something and it's like only once?"
"Wait, what? Oh my God, Kimmy, are you serious? I mean, shit, I know money's no object for you, but... damn, even not talking money, that must have taken some doing, huh?"
"I dunno. I like got it and is that like good?"
"It's amazing, sweetheart." Tonya kissed her on the forehead. "I'm glad you went out on a whim on this one, I love the way it looks on me."
"Like me too!"
"Okay, so. That makes one badass biker outfit, one frilly pair of undies, and a classy, elegant dress. What's this fourth outfit you've got for me?"
Kimmy blushed and said:
"It's like really kinda like a weird one, okay? Like ... I dunno why they like had it in stock."
She pulled it out and handed it to Tonya. It was made from a shiny synthetic fabric and it was basically a leotard, only it had a long tube for a cock molded onto it and plenty of strings to pull it tight. Oh, and it was basically transparent.
"Yeah, so ... yeah."
"Hmm. Wow. You weren't kidding. It's really out there. But like I said, I'm willing to try anything out. Come on, give me a hand."
Using Kimmy as a support, Tonya stepped into the leotard and carefully pulled it up. The way it hugged her was interesting to say the least. It was sticking to her practically like a second skin. The fact that one could easily see through it basically made it one. And the string running along it just added to the eroticism further.
"I'm gonna let you handle all the pulling and adjusting and stuff. Man, this is really different from anything I've worn before."
Kimmy grinned as she worked Tonya's cock into the opening. The head and a big part of the shaft poked out.
That's when Tonya noticed that the thing had weird ribs and nubs on the inside. All over the body.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy tightened the strings and made it really cling to Tonya's body, with all the shapes softly digging into her skin.
Once she was done, Kimmy looked at her love and admired her handiwork.
"Whoa."
"Mmph. Man." Tonya shimmied a bit and looked around to examine the look. At this point, she really might as well be naked, except for the the fact that the sheen of the suit brought out the definition in her body more. All the little textured differences on the inside were rubbing against her skin was a little overwhelming, but how good she looked, and how good the rest of the suit felt clinging against her majorly offsets that.
"Wow. Good shit, sweetie." Tonya stood up and flexed her biceps, putting her whole body on display for Kimmy. "Look as good as you hoped?"
Kimmy nodded, mesmerized.
Lindsey and Britney stared at her too.
"Like ... I wanna like get that like dick, you know, like right now!"
There was no subtlety anymore. Tonya could see Kimmy's nipples harden and her clit rise. Her cunt was literally dripping."
"Heh. Fine, I've teased you for long enough." Tonya's dick began to rise and point forward as Kimmy's openly lustful stare roamed the musclewoman's body. The big woman grabbed her cock and gave it a few strokes, shuddering quietly as she swelled.
"Get over here and get this dick. You two, feel free to get involved too. I can tell you're liking what you see."
As Tonya touched her cock in that suit, the little bits inside it started moving, stimulating it even further.
"Holy shit", Tonya whispered. It was like a sex toy covering her whole body. Whenever Kimmy touched, the suit prodded and massaged her, which was nice anywhere, but doubly so along her dick as Kimmy so eagerly pleasured her. She reached her full size in seconds, the tightness of the suit almost painful against her.
Kimmy jumped on her and let Tonya carry her to the bed, all the while massaging that cock with her abs.
Kimmy's lips touched Tonya's ear:
"I like want it like sooo much in me ..."
"All right. Careful what you ask for." Tonya wrapped one arm around Kimmy's waist and hoisted her up off the ground, using her other hand to forcefully remove anything that would get between her and Kimmy's cunt. Before the bimbo could fully process the situation, Tonya swung her forward again, hands on her hips, as she began to ease her mammoth manhood into her girl.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey

*  Mammoth womanhood other than that K*

El_Roy_1999

Most of Kimmy's weight was resting on Tonya's shaft, and she was gently rocking her hips, allowing Tonya's cock to slowly slide deeper into the bimbo girl.
Kimmy relaxed, letting Tonya in without much resistance. But once she was, the girl started squeezing it in ripples, working the base of her shaft. Now, with that suit, that kinda got a liiittle more intense.
The bimbo gasped as she felt the massive size inside of her and her own clit getting squeezed between their muscle-packed bodies.
"Fuuuck ..."
Tonya's groans quickly turned loud and bassy, as countless new sensations assaulted her manhood. By the time she was deep enough that their hips were connecting, Tonya picked up speed and force, on pace to quickly achieve the battering ram-like movements that the bimbo had grown used to. Rather than talking dirty through it, though, she was reduced to grunts as she shoved herself against Kimmy. Meanwhile, every part of her body pressed against the girl's as she held her tightly, the bodybuilder's huge tits mashing against Kimmy's and her clit falling into the ridges of her abs, treating it to an impromptu massage of its own.
Kimmy's eyes rolled up as she clung to Tonya, letting her jackhammer her. There was really no point in resisting now, so she wrapped her legs around Tonya and squeezed hard as she echoed her lover's grunts.
The effect to the audience was impressive.
The two girls just stared at them. It was way too much for them, and although they enjoyed the show, they were reasonably afraid that they would crush them and grind them into paste if they got in the way.
Obviously, Lindsey was getting very, very horny from this. She couldn't wait to be able to survive such an assault.
Meanwhile, Kimmy felt her body tighten. She wanted to cum, but it was not quite there. Her cunt was pulsating, her legs were squeezing even harder. Suddenly, she pushed herself against Tonya, biting her enormous shoulder and growling as she hit her orgasm.
Between the sudden aggression, and the death grip Kimmy's cunt was applying, Tonya found herself quickly overloaded as well. She grabbed her in a back-breaking embrace as her body convulsed. Tonya jammed herself in her as deep as she could go as Tonya's cock flooded Kimmy with cum, all the while continuing to let out grunted breaths and wild moans.
After that almost inhuman display, Kimmy went limp on Tonya's arms and just hung on her huge shoulders. She was covered in sweat, breathing shallow while she recovered. Kimmy didn't say anything, but she felt completely safe with her right now.
Tonya was in similar shape, but she managed to hold it together enough to support her. Tonya held her in her arms until she could find her way into an armchair, which she happily collapsed into, allowing her to rest in her lap leaning against Tonya's chest.
Through long ragged breaths, Tonya spaced out for a moment, staring up at a random point at the ceiling until she could collect her thoughts again. As she came back around, she glanced over at Lindsey and Britney, still at the same spot on the couch, eyes glued to them. With her arms still wrapped tightly around Kimmy, she looked over at them.
"Water? From the kitchen? Please?", she asked between breaths.
The two girls almost stumbled over each other to get it and returned with a pitcher, which they handed Tonya clumsily, soaking Kimmy in the process.
Still, she could probably wet her throat anyway.
Tonya sighed quietly, but smiled at the two of them. They were trying their best, she was sure.
"Thanks, girls. Now how about a towel for Kimmy here? I'm sure she appreciated the cooling off, but I don't want her getting cold." She quickly took a couple of long gulps from what's left in the pitcher.
Again, they stormed out. Wow. They were really eager ...

Soon, Kimmy was dried and happy, almost purring against Tonya's mighty muscles.
Eventually, she asked:
"So, was that like a good suit thingie?"
"Let me put it this way. I think I figured out for you why they were selling it. Goddamn, did you know it feels that good when you wear it?"
"Uh ... Like ... No? What did it like do?"
Kimmy was a little confused:
"I only like thought it like looked cool."
"Jesus, like there's all these little bumps and grooves on the inside and wherever you touch me it's like a bunch of teeny tiny hands grabbing me. Fuck, it was amaIng. And yeah, I won't lie, it makes me look great too. So yeah. A plus, 10 out of 10."
"Bumps?"
Kimmy started to look really weirded out.
"Uh ... What does it like do?"
"Like ... Fuck, how do I explain it? I'd offer to let you put it on, but I don't think it'd work the same on you. It's like ... Whenever you grab me, like this ..." Tonya gently put her hand on Kimmy's forearm. "It's like it's not just your hand grabbing me, but there's, like, a load of tiny little bits along their rubbing me. And when you stroke me with that ..." She mimed the motion along Kimmy's arm. "Ugh, it wasn't like anything I'd felt before."
Kimmy nodded slowly.
"Oookay ... Yeah. That like sounds kinda awesome ... I kinda maybe should have like bought like two of them? But they like only had that one. But if you like like it, then it's like cool!"
Kimmy kissed Tonya.
"That's like nice, you know?"

A few days later, the two of them were in the bedroom. Tonya had her computer set up just as she had it originally, with the exception of a few minor upgrades. Strictly business related, of course, a better camera, a studio-quality mic and such. If they were gonna give these simps a show, they might as well make it worth their money.
Tonya was sitting back on the bed strapping herself into the new frilly lingerie set Kimmy got her. It might not be "her", sure, but everyone was going to want to see her in some skimpy lingerie. And it did a great job of showing off her new bulge for the first time all her fans would be seeing it.
"You doing good over there, babe? You need a hand?"
"No, no ... I'm like ... you know ... I like think ... I ... got this!"
Finally, Kimmy walked in, wearing a low cut blouse and a rather nice and short skirt, as well as some overknee socks. It definitely had manga vibes. Also, her hair was done up in two buns which looked floofy and cute. She was also wearing her super awesome new booties, which boosted her up some four inches while not looking too stripperific. Kimmy's makeup was as sexy as ever, but it was somewhat made-under, enhancing her sexiness gently, while not looking super slutty.
Overall, she gave Tonya "that girl in class next to you that's been making you horny since day one"-vibes.
"Like ... Ta-daaa!"
She posed dramatically, letting her boobs bounce.
"You like like it?"
Tonya walked over to her, swinging her hips.
"Looking awesome as always, hun." Tonya quickly threw a crop top that was once a band shirt over her. It covers up her breasts and bra, but left her abs on display as much as possible. This was supplemented by a pair of jeans shorts that were as short as she could get away with. As much as she loved how out of character the fancy lingerie looked on her, she liked it better when she had an extra layer of badass on her. If Kimmy was the class tease, Tonya was the girl that showed up all the guys in shop class.
"Outfits ready, stage is set. Anything else we need to take care of?"
"Uh ... Like, I dunno ... I kinda think we're like good, no?"
Kimmy kissed her on the lips, no tongue, just for cute.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya grinned after receiving the quick peck and patted Kimmy on the hip. "Sounds good. You go ahead and get on the bed and look cute, and I'll get everything ready." She stepped over to the computer and clicked and typed a few things, then came back to join Kimmy. She lay back, her arms supporting her, and watched the computer screen.
"And if we just wait maybe a minute, people will come filing in."
Sure enough, it didn't take long for their view count to start rising and a few excited messages to appear in the chat room.
"Hey all you adorable little lovers!" Tonya said, happily. "It's so nice to see you again. We're just gonna give it a few minutes for people to make their way in, and then we'll get to the fun part."
Kimmy gave the camera a cutesy wave and kissed Tonya on the cheek.
"Whoo! It's like so different now and we're like different and it's like kinda awesome and stuff!"
Then she spread on the bed, making herself comfortable, her big tits and her hard nipples on full display, just as her massive thighs and her super-hard waist.
"Hi!"
"Yeah, it has been a while since we've been here, hasn't it? And we've made a few big improvements since then." Tonya grinned as she hefted one of her massive breasts, giving it a couple of bounces in her hand for show.
"As per usual, I just keep getting bigger all over. And Kimmy's got a whole new look that I think suits her a lot better! What do you think of your favorite bodybuilding Barbie now?" Tonya leaned close and wrapped her arms around Kimmy, planting a kiss on the girl's cheek in return. Putting them next to each other just highlighted Tonya's size and Kimmy's shredded form.
"I like looove how like big my Tonya has like gotten! And she's like so uber big, it's like ... you can't believe it! But I like gotta like be careful so I like don't like, you know, say anything about the ..."
Kimmy stopped herself at the last moment.
The people on the stream seemed righteously shocked:
"Damn."
"Holy shit, what have they been feeding you?"
"Nice look, both of you!"
"What kind of appropriation shit is that, Kimmy?"
"Hi!"
"First"
Tonya grinned and brought a finger up to her lips. "Good catch, Kimmy. Yeah, we've got a little surprise for everyone here today. You could say it's another new improvement for your big mama here. But if you want to see all the details, you're gonna have to hit those donation goals!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey


El_Roy_1999

Tonya stood up from the bed and lifted her hands above her head, turning around briefly to show herself off. "I'm fact, it's such a special occasion that we went and got dressed up for it! Kimmy, why don't you show everyone what you've got going on?"
Everyone was, fortunately, on the hook already. The chat was lively and a few early donations were trickling in.
"That is some grade A beef"
"I'm so happy you're back!"
"Hey girlz!"
"Where have you two been all my life?"
"Super freaks"
Kimmy got to the front of the camera, crawling on all fours. Her tits were swinging and she flexed her arms a bit as she got closer. Then she rolled over on her back and lifted her legs, spreading them and flexing her quads, hamstrings and calf muscles in turn, before bringing them back down and lifting her back and butt from the mattress so that everybody could get a good look at her abs and obliques. The skirt kinda slipped up and the clit's silhouette was visible under the fabric for a moment.
She switched back to sitting next to Tonya, pushing out her boobs and saying:
"Did you like see it?"
"Fuck yeah."
"What was that?"
"Boooooobs ..."
"That girl is fucking made of steel."
"Marry me."
"Heh. I know I got a good look. And by the way everyone's freaking out, I think they did as well."
Tonya stood and turned to the side, giving a good look at the incredible profile created by her beach ball breasts sitting on top of her chest. She then brought her arms up into a side bicep pose, squeezing her arms for maximum pump. Afterward, she turned to face the camera and lifted her boobs from below before crunching down in her midsection.
"My lil abs have been jealous lately. I feel like should show them off more." Tonya relaxed, then flexed them again several times, enjoying the sight of them bunching up as much as the audience. When she finally let go of her breasts, they landed with a cartoonish bounce that actually managed to throw her off balance a bit.
"Woop! Sorry about that. You'd be amazed how much these things weigh", she said with a grin before sitting back down next to Kimmy.

"Beastly!"
"Boooooooobs!"
"Jesus, you look like you ate Arnold."
"Fucks sake those peaks!"
Kimmy found it harder and harder to stop herself with Tonya showing off and turning everybody on, so she gave Tonya a longing look and ran her hand over the side of the bodybuilder's uber-boob.
"It's like sooo hard and boingy!"
She gave it a squeeze and the effect was almost unsettling.
"Like, mine are like big too, but like yours are like the biggestest!"
Kimmy moved downwards to Tonya's abs and cupped one of them in her hand.
"And those are like also way big! Like when I was like small, my boobs were like smaller than those!"
The bimbo grinned at the camera:
"But now, my Tonya is like the hugingest!"
"Uh. Wow."
"My mind just broke."
"Holy crap. Those chicks are ... Yeah."
"Fuck yeah!"
"Girls, I wanna marry the both of you!"
"Hell yeah, I'm huge!", Tonya said, raising her arms up into a double bicep flex. "But look at you, though!" She grabbed Kimmy by the thigh that was closest to the camera, and brought it up in front of the girl. Her pose mirrored something one might see on a stripper pole or centerfold.
"Look at these fuckin' hams! You've trimmed down and gotten shredded, but you've got some massive thighs. And your abs?" The big woman gently ran her fingers along the girl's midsection. "Oof, I could great cheese on these things. And that's not even touching on the fact that I could probably bounce a quarter off that ass." She gave Kimmy a quick swat on the butt, loud enough to be heard  but relatively painless.
"Holy shit"
"Shut up and take my money!"
"I'd ask about back problems with chests like that, but ... ;)"
"Wowowowow"
"This is the best choice I've made all month"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey


El_Roy_1999

Thank you so much!


"Ouchie!"
Kimmy looked at Tonya with mock annoyance and continued:
"You're like sooo strong, you gotta be like careful, or my poor little butt is like gonna be sore ..."
Still, she stretched some more to show off her legs and butt, eventually flipping up her skirt so that the massive hardness of her ass got in full sight. That definitely looked impressive by any metric.
She flexed it, sending ripples through her carved butt.
"What an ass!"
"Fuuuck ..."
"That's way beyond twerking!"
"I wanna suck that ass!"
"Holy shit!"
Tonya shifted in her seat a bit. Kimmy's display was getting her going as well. Maybe the short shorts weren't the best call at the end of the day. But as long as the underwear held up ...
"Not as sore as other parts of you are gonna be after I'm through", she said, rubbing her hand gently along Kimmy's hamstrings as the bimbo showed off her magnificent shredded ass.
"God, it's really unbelievable how you're just in contest shape all the time. Truly superhuman. Especially with a butt that looks like it could crack walnuts."
Tonya swung her legs up onto the bed beside Kimmy, laying them down parallel to hers. "I like to think I compete in other ways, though", she said as she tensed her thighs, putting her monstrous quadricep heads on display.
"Unnnf!"
"More beef than a butcher shop"
"Can I get a discount if I take both?"
"Talk about killer legs ..."
Kimmy ran her fingers over Tonya's ripped quads and tried to make them budge them. It was futile, but she looked cute as she did it.
"Like, I love that big mass ..."
Then she tried to get her fingers into Tonya's striations, then touched the brutal veins all over them.
"Oooh ... I can like feel the pumping in there ..."
She grinned:
"Like wow ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Sorry for the delay.

Here's more.


"What?"
"That looks so crazy ..."
"Fuck, she's cute!"
"Holy moly ..."
"Kimmy! I wanna be you!"
"Aww, you sweet little thing." Tonya gave her legs one more hard flex, causing the veins to jump a bit.
"While this has been fun, I think we've teased our fans for long enough. What do you say we give them a better view?"
Tonya gave Kimmy a few encouraging kisses along her neck. "You want to go first? I'd rather save mine for a second, hold off on the big reveal for a bit."
"Take it off!"
"Holy veins"
"I'm simping as fast as I can here!"
"Flash pls Kimmy?"
"Go go go!"
"Like ... What do I like start with and stuff?"
Kimmy looked at Tonya and hesitated.
"Boobs!"
"BOOOOOBS!"
"Buttt!"
"Pussy!"
"Donkey?"
"I think they're eager to see your titties at least. But hey, you're in charge here! Show them what you want to show them!" Tonya quickly stood up again and reached for the hem of her top. "Here, I'll even join you to get started!" She quickly yanked it off and twirled the fabric in the air over her head, shaking her chest left and right in imitation of one of Kimmy's less provocative moves.
"Yeah! This what you want to see?"
"Jesus, they're like bowling balls!"
"What I wouldn't give to have you two hold me in your arms ..."
"Kimmy! Kimmy! Kimmy!"
"I like got this!"
Kimmy followed suit and tore her blouse apart, the buttons flying everywhere. Her tits burst out, the cutesy bra with the buff Hello Kitty cartoon on each "cup" which was basically just a triangle of fabric covering her nipples on full display.
They bounced once, but she caught them with her pecs and jiggled them, then let the muscles swing in a wave, making the implants very obviously swell and relax.
"Damn ..."
"Holy ..."
"Kimmy ..."
"Boobs ..."
"Nice pussy."
"Aw, hell yeah, baby!" Tonya reached around Kimmy from behind and helped herself to giving her a few gropes. The squeezing of those luscious tits between Tonya's fingers was simply too enticing.
"Nice to see you've learned a couple of tricks from me! And damn, I've never seen your titties look this good before! They look like they're ready to jump out of this teeny little bra all of their own accord!"
Kimmy could feel Tonya's bulge beginning to prod at the back of her leg. After that display, the big woman officially crossed into "horny as hell" territory.
"Bouncy ..."
"Somebody come get er, she's actin like a stripper!"
"I didn't know shirts could do that."
"Come on, just a little more and they'll be free!"
Kimmy grinned as Tonya squeezed her tits and joined her, touching the musclewoman's strong hands. She looked at her mistress with an expression of complete horniness and kissed her again.
"Like ... I love you ..."
She also flexed her glutes a bit to rub that cock ...
"Whoa."
"Fuck, I wanna be loved by a muscle tit girl too ..."
"How is that even real ..."
"Fuck ..."
"Oh damn."
"I wanna see them ... Now!"
Tonya placed one hand on the back of Kimmy's head as she started to grind against the musclewoman, and kissed her again, slowly and intimately this time. For a moment, she'd forgotten where they were and simply held her against herself, grinding back against Kimmy's rock hard butt.
After maybe a minute long french kiss, they broke apart. "I fucking love you too, baby." The telltale breathiness of lust was in Tonya's voice now, and Kimmy could feel that cock pushing stubbornly against its fabric container.
It was almost time to show them the surprise. Should Tonya give them the teaser now, or should Kimmy show off a little more?
"Good God that's hot."
"Nothing wrong with a little makeout sesh"
"Don't neglect those poor titties!"
"Go, Tonya! Take it off!"
"Ugh, please just fuck each other already!"
Kimmy slowly undid the clip of her bra and let it drop, then slowly turned around so she laid in front of Tonya, her calves resting against those cannonball shoulders.
It was a weird move, with her fake tits rising from her thick pecs. Kimmy gave the camera my best O-face and grinned.
Maybe it was already into view like that ...
"What the ..."
"Fuuuuuck ..."
"Come on girls, enough with the teasing!"
"Kimmy, I wanna have your kids!"
"Damn."
"Ungh, fuck!" Kimmy's pose was hot enough that Tonya couldn't resist grabbing herself through her shorts. If Kimmy's goal was to kill two birds with one stone, then mission accomplished.
"Fine, now's the time. You're gonna make me shoot off in my pants if you keep doing stuff like that."
It took a little maneuvering to get her shorts off without getting to far out of this pose, but Tonya managed it. She slapped her equipment down between Kimmy's legs. It strained the fabric pouch of her frilly peach panties and rested heavily on top of the bimbo's clit.
"Ta-da! There we are. That's right, mama's bigger in a whole new way! But if you want to see my new toy in the flesh, y'all are gonna have to work just a little harder!"
Tonya rocked back and forth against Kimmy, causing her balls and the tip of her cock to rub against the girl's clit. Obviously not as thrilling as being stuffed, but it was working well enough to tease her.
"What in the fucking fuck?"
"Fake"
"Oh, you cant just whip out something like that and not show us!"
"Damn ..."
"How is that even possible?"
"Aah ... Like ... Wow ... It's like ... fuuuck ..."
Kimmy was obviously getting turned on by being live. She groaned and rubbed herself even more against Tonya, her tits jiggling. Her mouth was hanging open now, her tongue lolling around pointlessly.
She looked completely lost in this.
"What am I even seeing ..."
"Is this real?"
"How can that even work?"
"Is that a cock?"
"But ... how?"
Tonya began to breathe heavier as Kimmy started to openly display her lust. She wasgetting harder and rubbing faster, groaning quietly, until soon...
*Pop pop*
The musclewoman looked down in surprise and saw a couple of burst seams in the pouch on her underwear. No holding off any longer, she supposed.
"Damn. Y'all are lucky you made that goal in time. I like these things and I don't want to see them torn up."
Tonya deftly slipped the damaged underwear down her legs, and let her cock spring free. It quickly grew rock hard and full-sized, and she eagerly slapped it down on Kimmy's midsection, allowing both her and the audience to see just how much it filled the bimbo up.
"Yeeeeeah! Pretty fucking awesome, ain't it?", she said as she gave it a few meaty whaps against Kimmy's abs.
"I'm dead. I've died and gone to heaven."
"Can I make the joke about her being bigger than me?"
"Blow her back out, Tonya!"
"So jealous of her right now ..."
"God ..."
Kimmy grinned at the camera and said:
"It's like ... really, like like really really big, you know? And it's like also like totally hard and it like makes so much of that white stuff? You know, the cummy thingie? That!"
Kimmy rubbed herself against it, crunching up to get her boobs to touch its tip.
"And it's like also getting like even bigger? Like I'm kinda sure Tonya can like suck it herself like maybe, you know soon? But I'm like totally sucking her like faster and now and stuff!"
"What is going on in this channel? By the Pope!"
"Fuuuck!"
"This is ... is this for real?"
"Damn, that's one fine cock."
"I wish mine was as big as that monster!"
Tonya sighed quietly as Kimmy groped her cockhead with her tits. It was warm and pulsing, practically begging for more.
"Mmm. That's right. When I said getting bigger all the time, I meant it. In fact ..." She took hold of her cock and lifted it up, so it was pointing into the air. She carefully slipped the tip between her own tits, and gently massage rubbed them up and down against herself, groaning quietly in pleasure.
"I know I can't wait til I can suck myself off. But I'm getting closer and closer!", she said with a wink. "And in the meantime, Kimmy is always happy to help with taking care of my needs. Why don't you get over here and show them what your mouth does, hun?"
"God almighty"
"If I were here I'd never stop doing that"
"Fuck me!"
"I'll tip an extra 20 if she doesn't choke on that thing"
"I thought that was the sort of thing that was just a myth ..."
Tonya grinned and climbed over Kimmy to get in a good position, then opened wide. It was impressive. She could see what was happening on the screen and the optics were stunning all right.
The big woman seriously didn't know jaws could unhinge like that. Or did they? Was she secretly fucking a python?
Anyway, Kimmy got her cockhead into her mouth without as much as a gag.
The audience went very, very quiet and then, Kimmy slowly started to inch that monster down her throat. She was definitely doing this slower than usual, but Kimmy seemed to understand very well what the audience was looking for. Tonya could see that rod bulge against the inside of the girl's throat.
It was a bizarre and downright insane vision.
"Whaaaat?"
"Oh my God!"
"Fuck."
"She's taking it all in ... How?"
"Okay, here's my money. Don't you dare stop."
Fucks sake, it was tight in there. Tonya could feel every centimeter of movement as Kimmy slowly slid her further down her throat. The bodybuilder took to gripping the railing on the bed for ... support? Balance? She was not sure, but the sensation surging through her feltlike a life-changing experience. One of those times where the pleasure extended beyond one's dick and radiated through her body. She was no longer able to hold back and just make coy little camera-friendly moans anymore. She was breathing and groaning loud enough that it was probably causing feedback on the recording. Not that she was in a state of mind to care about such things.
"Fuuuuuck!" She groaned as she threw her head back. "So goddamn good!" Tonya braced herself tighter, arms flexing from her grip. Her cock desperately strained to swell larger and point straight up into the air, but was held stubbornly in place by the vacuum seal of Kimmy's throat.
"Unbelievable"
"Ditto"
"That looks impossible!"
"Come on, all the way down to the sack!"
Kimmy didn't stop. If Tonya was going to fuck her throat all the way down to her stomach, that was fine by her. Like one of those sword-swallowing acts at the circus, Kimmy got Tonya's cock further and further down and then, at last, like some weird kind of relief, her lips brushed against Tonya's base and her chin touched the musclewoman's balls.
"Okay. Okay. Okayokayokay ..."
"How ..."
"Damn. Damn. This is ... damn."
"God, I wish I had a girl like that. Fuck, I wish I even had a girl half like that."
"That lucky fucking bitch ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey


El_Roy_1999

Thank you so much!



Late update, but with one extra bit!


Feeling Kimmy's lips touch the skin beneath Tonya's abs effectively snapped her out of her reverie. Her eyes snapped open and she looked down at her bimbo. Their eyes locked. Kimmy's throat was swollen with Tonya's girth. And yet the girl seemed completely at ease. It was all entirely too much.
"I'm gonna fucking-"
That's all the warning Tonya could provide before her cock tensed in Kimmy's neck and began dumping thick ropes of cum into her.
Kimmy just let her do it, but she started to slip back, her face looking oddly stretched as she slid along the huge woman's length.
Then, as only her lips sealed the head of Tonya's cock, she flopped back and let the last spray of cum hit her face.
The channel was very, very silent.
Tonya went limp and flopped down onto the bed, her weight causing Kimmy to bounce slightly from the impact, and eliciting a few creaks from the bed itself. She took several seconds to catch her breath. The big woman looked over at her lover, making sure she was still okay, and smiled as she saw her smile back at her.
After a few moments of just sitting there in the afterglow, she quickly reminded herself of where they were, and turned her attention back to the camera. The chat room was still seemingly frozen.
"Sorry if that was a little intense!", she said with a smile, her voice still just a little raspy. "Believe it or not, that was nothing ordinary for us. Just how sex is between two goddesses. Right, sweetie?"
With her face covered in cum, Kimmy nodded.
"Yeah. Like totally! I just like love like her big cock and stuff!"
It seemed they managed to reawaken them. The screen floodsedwith new messages.
"Holy fuck!"
"Goddesses indeed!"
"Yooooooo"
"What I wouldn't give..."
"How?"
Kimmy kissed her, even though it might be just a liiittle gross, then dropped on the bed with a bounce.
"Like wow! That was like sooo cool! Did you like like it?"
"Oh fuck yeah."
"I knew this place was awesome, but I didn't know just how crazy ..."
"Oooh yeah!"
"What a show, girls. What a fucking show!"
"Hey, if you ever need a guy to practice ..."
"Girl here: Do you teach how you do that?"
"Fuck. Me."
Tonya gleefully wiped her face clean of Kimmy's leftovers. "Like it? I loved it! Fuck, I didn't even know you could do that! You just find a new way to surprise me every day, don't you?" She pulled the bimbo in and showered her with more kisses.
"11/10"
"DHAKISEBDKAJS"
"I'll take some lessons while you're at it!"
"You have a viewer for life!"
"Dead"
"Fuuuuuck"
Kimmy cuddled with Tonya for a bit, but the big woman could tell that her bimbo was still a bit horny. At least, her own clit was rather hard and stiff.
She played a bit with Tonya's balls so everyone could see.
As they cuddled, the huge woman reached down and gently slid her fingers across Kimmy's clit. Less actively rubbing and more providing gentle flicks.
"Oh, you poor thing, look how stiff you are! And I never even offered to pay you back." She gently repositioned the girlie so her pussy was on full display, including her prominent clit. Tonya gave it a couple of gentle tugs, then slid a couple of fingers into her. As expected, the girl's lips eagerly accepted them.
"You wanna get comfy and I'll pay with you a bit?"
"Like ... you would? Ooh yes ... That would be like awesome!"
"Guys, hold on tight. It's payback time!"
"Payback!"
"This keeps on getting better and better!"
"Fuck."
"That's so great ..."
Tonya helped her reposition herself so that Kimmy was laying back on the bed, legs spread. "I know you don't need any warming up, but I need just a minute more to recharge. Let me do this in the meantime." Once Kimmy was in position, Tonya quickly slid her head between the bimbo's legs and used her tongue to part her lips. She worked her way up and down rhythmically, switching between probing deeper within her and gently batting at Kimmy's clit.
"Ooooh."
"Fellas, take notes!"
"Bet she tastes as good as she looks"
"Awww, can't believe we have to wait ..."
"Wow, it's even hotter the other way around."
"Uh ... Wow ... That feels like ... nice ... Yes ... yes ... Oooh ..."
Kimmy stayed in control. No sense in squeezing Tonya's head again like that one time.
But she was still not gonna let up. This was just way too good.
"Cool."
"Fuck. Those chicks are out of this world."
"I can die now. I have seen everything."
"Damn. Damn. DAMN!"
"And it just goes on like that ... How?"
Hearing Kimmy's reaction was all the encouragement Tonya needed. Her body was already reacting to the girl's moans. She soon needed to adjust herself from lying flat on the bed. Her cock simply refused to lie flat as it grew hard again.
But right now, Tonya had a job to do. She slid two, then three fingers into her, loving the feeling of tightness even now as Kimmy's hole hungrily squeezed against them. Her mouth moved upwards, wholly dedicated to that bulging clit. She alternated between quickly swirling around it, barely touching it, then dragging her lips along it in a long, slow sucking motion.
"So she knows her shit too, huh?"
"Unnnnnng!"
"I repeat: Take. Notes."
"Uh-oh, somebody's waking up!"
"Get it!"
Kimmy squirmed under Tonya's work and struggled not to squeeze her. Just lying a little still and letting the musclewoman do her thing is hard. What she did do, though, was to give her tits a good and very intense squeeze.
Her fingers dug deep into them and she groaned as Tonya hit spot after spot.
"OMG."
"Yeah. Incredible."
"That's ... I think I'm never going to see anything sexier than that."
"Girls, you're amazing."
"Oooh ... Look at her ..."
Tonya came up for a moment, glancing at Kimmy over her tits, happy to see her not looking back and simply letting herself feel this ecstasy.
"Let me know if you want the main event, okay?"
With that, Tonya leaned back in and happily doubled down on her efforts. The movements of her fingers inside her love grew faster, and she worked them around to touch her everywhere she knew she liked best. Her treatment of Kimmy's clit became a proper blowjob. Maybe not quite as big a feat as the bimbo's performance, but the fact that her clit was big enough to be sucked off was a huge turn on for her and for everyone watching. Tonya simply shut her eyes and bobbed up and down on the mini monstrosity.
"Wow. These are some new techniques ..."
"Wait, she's still got more in the tank?"
"Look at her, she's loving it!"
"Look at those tits ... and those legs ..."
"Wonder if she's a squirter? She looks like one."
"Aaah ... Oh yes, yes, yes ... Please ... please let me ... Let me ... Uuuh ..."
Kimmy squeezed her legs into the mattress, desperate not to do anything rash.
She still stuffed her clit down Tonya's throat as good as she could and almost squeezed Tonya's hand into pulp in there.
"Fuck yeah!"
"Just how crazy are they?"
"Damn."
"I'm in fucking love."
"Shit!"
Tonya could see Kimmy's body tensing all over as she fought the urge to let loose on her. She didn't want to take herself away from pleasuring the girl to tell her she could take whatever Kimmy wanted to do to her. So, that left her with pushing her bimbo to go wild.
Taking Kimmy completely in her mouth, Tonya assaulted her clit with her tongue. Swirling, tugging, pressing it against the wall of her mouth. Her hand was jackhammering that cunt now, practically vibrating against her from the fast, frantic movements.
Lastly, she quickly came to the realization she had a free pinky finger. One that had just enough reach to tease that cute little asshole of hers. Which she happily prodded against.
"Damn!"
"Wow, hulk out time!"
"How much more can she possibly take?"
"What super freaks!"
"I would have died halfway into this ..."
"GAAAAAH!"
Kimmy stuck out her tongue and shook like crazy.
Fuck.
FUCK.
She seemed to explode internally and then collapse, happy and exhausted.
After recovering for a moment, Kimmy looked at Tonya.
"That was like, you know, cool and stuff ..."
Tonya caressed her cheek and gave her a few soft kisses. "Just cool? I'm gonna have to up my game." She then grinned and added, "Just teasing, hun. Glad I could deliver."
Kimmy blushed, then stammered:
"Like ... I didn't like wanna like, you know ..." Once the bimbo caught her lover's grin, she sighed and kissed her.
"Oof."
Slowly Kimmy realized that the camera was still there.
"Wow. So they like saw like it all?"
"Yup."
"Sure did."
"Uh-huh. Awesome."
"Damn, I love those girls."
"Fuck."
"Yep! Every second. And they loved it! Isn't that right?" Tonya turned to face the computer setup. The chat started exploding as soon as Kimmy acknowledged them.
"Yes, my queen!"
"You two are awe-inspiring!"
"How do you feel about polygamist marriages?"
"Loved every minute! When's the next show?"
"Sorry, still cleaning the drool off my keyboard."
Tonya looked back at her with a grin. "Pretty sure I've got a good idea, but how does that make you feel?"
"Nice, kinda, no?"
Kimmy touched Tonya's giant tit.
"It's like weird that they're like there with us and stuff, but they like kinda make it kinda nicer, no?"
"I figured you'd think so. And if anyone out there wants to ogle these awesome bodies, I'm sure not gonna tell 'em no." Tonya pulled her close into a cuddling position again, gently rubbing her perfectly shaped butt as she did.
"But that said, I think it's almost time to sign off. Anything you want to say to our fans, Kimmy?"
Kimmy grinned and gave the camera a cutesy wave:
"Like, I hope you kinda like enjoyed the thing we like did here with like us and we like say this was like awesome!"
Tonya laughed quietly and waved to the camera as she started to stand up. "Goodbye, all my little sweeties. We'll see you all again real soon, promise!" With that, she blew a kiss to the camera and clicked a couple of buttons to end the show.
"Woo! That was amazing!"
"Like yeah!"
Kimmy climbed on top of her and grinned. She rubbed her giant fake tits against Tonya's and chuckled:
"Sooo ... wanna like have some more fun?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey

Wow. The channel must be going off the charts

El_Roy_1999

Definitely!


Some time later, Tonya got a call from the doctor's office. She was currently busy with Lindsey. The poor girl was being squeezed under her massive muscles, and she loved it. The strange treatment had made her body harder and more resilient and it was almost scary how much punishment she could take now.
"Squeeze me ..."
Tonya had been loving how forceful she could be with Lindsey, and how comfortable she felt about their arrangement. The bodybuilder currently had her in a leg lock, her thighs wrapped around the girl's midsection, making good on that long-forgotten request to break her in half. She heard her phone start to go off and groaned.
"We can keep going as long as you can keep quiet, all right?" Tonya gave her an extra firm squeeze with her bulging quads before answering. "Tonya speaking."
"Hello? This is Claire Simmons from the clinic. Is this not a good moment?"
"No, no, now is fine", she said with a grin. "Is something the matter?"
"We have received the equipment for the leg-lengthening surgery you were interested in. If you want, you can come in for a consultation any time."
"Oh, amazing!" She inadvertently bore down on Lindsey in her excitement, and gave her an apologetic look. "Tell you what, how soon can you get me in? I'm really eager to get this procedure."
"Tonight should be fine."
"Awesome. I'll be there. Thanks a bunch!" She hung up and gently tossed her phone onto the bed. "Oh man, this is exciting! Gonna have to let Kimmy know once I'm done with you."
The young girl squirmed and said:
"Cool ..."
Then she struggled a bit against Tonya to make her squeeze her harder. Her skin felt almost leathery.
"Gotta say, the doctor's treatment has worked wonders on you too. That man's an outright miracle worker." With that, Tonya squeezed her tighter, happy to know that she was safe in there despite putting just about as much strength as she could muster into it. The big woman could feel the air being pressed out of her victim and her wriggling between those powerful legs, but the smile on her face told her she was loving life right now.
"Gnnn ... Yes ... That feels sooo ... goooood ..."
She groaned under the pressure. Tonya could almost feel her bones crunch, but she came before the muscle goddess could really hurt her.
When Tonya heard her telltale yelp, she let her go free, cheerfully sliding herself next to her. "All good, kiddo? Didn't break anything important, did ya?"
"No. It was ... just right. I still can't fucking believe this is happening ..."
She laid on Tonya's mighty chest and sighed:
"Wow ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.