⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

As she ran her hand over Tonya's arm, she added:
"I just hope I get tougher soon. I want to really push you ..."
"I hope you do too! What you've already gone through is amazing. I can't wait to see what your body can do with the right help. And I can't wait to see how hard you can make me work."
She wrapped her arms around her and hold Lindsey in a warm embrace for a moment, letting her feel her up as she pleased. "Speaking of, I actually just made an appointment with the doc for tonight. Do you have any business to take care of with him? Or do you just want to tag along?"
"Sure! What's the plan?"
"Oh, right! You're not in on the plan yet. Well, to keep it brief, I'm trying out this new procedure that's gonna make me taller! Most by, like, stretching my legs out. Isn't this amazing?"
Tonya splayed herself out in her imitation of the mudflap silhouette girl. "Imagine me, 6 foot plus, with legs that would make a model jealous. Sound fun, right?"
"That would be so crazy! I mean, getting squeezed by those legs would be ... Wow."
"Hehehe. Come on, I gotta go let Kimmy know too. Oh my God, I'm like a kid on Christmas! I can't wait!" Tonya scooped her up and ran out to the living room. "Kimmy? Babydoll, where you at?"
Kimmy was watching her usual thing streamed on the TV and absentmindedly letting the vacuum tube suck her clit and working her cunt with a dildo. The show wasn't even sexual, it was a thing about people cooking healthy food. She just had fun like that.
When she heard Tonya call, she looked up and muted the show.
"What's like up, Tonya?"
Tonya grinned at the sight. Even if this was as normal as eating a bowl of cereal for Kimmy, the big woman never got tired of seeing it.
"I got some good news! And I think you're in the perfect position to hear it too."
She flopped down onto the couch next to her bimbo. "Just got a call from the clinic. I'm going down tonight to get that leg-lengthening surgery!" She let out a little squeal, out at least as close as her voice let her get. Maybe a little unbecoming, but who fucking cared anymore?
Kimmy opened her mouth into an O and said:
"Like wow! That's like so awesome! You're like gonna get like really big!"
"Fuck yeah! Bigger than ever!", Tonya said, grinning ear to ear.
"But, uh ... I do have one thing I gotta clear with you first. I know we've both changed a lot since we've met, but you've always been the tall one. You aren't gonna be upset at me or anything if I end up getting taller than you, are you?"
"Uh. I dunno. I guess we'll like have to see, no? And if I like end up kinda like not liking it, I could like get it too and be the tall one again. How about like that?"
"Ha! Nice! Way to use that brain, baby girl." Tonya gave her a quick kiss on the lips and grinned.
"The appointment's for tonight, so you can, like, tag along if you want? But I think this one's gonna be a little more boring than the others. I assume, anyway."
"Sure. Got like all the time, right?"
"Sounds like a plan to me!"
A few hours later, they were stepping out into the clinic. Tonya had dressed for comfort, but she was walking with the power and confidence of an executive as she strolled up to the front desk.
"Evening! Tonya P, checking in for a procedure."
The girl at the reception smiled at her and said:
"Wonderful. Come along."
She led her to the usual place and the doctor met her.
"Welcome back. How are you? Is everything okay with the new ... member?"
Tonya sat happily. "Good to see you again! And ... yes, everything's great! Just like the real thing, as far as I can tell."
"Wonderful. It's good that the 'side effect' wasn't a problem."
He smiled happily.
"Anyway, the implants have arrived and I can install them today. It's a rather intense procedure and you'll have to decide whether you want to do it under local or full anesthesia."
"Yep! In fact, I'd say it's a big improvement! Absolutely approve of it."
She paused for a moment. This was a question she hadn't really considered.
"Umm. Huh. I mean, I guess I'd rather not get knocked all the way out, so let's go ahead and do the local option. I'm kind of curious to see how this works anyway, you know?"
"Well, the method is that I cut open the leg, push the muscles aside and get the bone in the open. Then I cut the bone and insert the device. This connects the bone and then, it will slowly stretch the leg, allowing the bone to grow."
"Mmmmph. Now that I hear it described, I'm just a bit squeamish." Tonya grinned and laughed quietly. "But not backing out or anything. In ready whenever you are."
"Very good. We'll do it under local anesthesia. You're tough, it shouldn't be too uncomfortable. Still, I would recommend resting for a week or two after the procedure. Then, once you're healed, you should definitely train hard to encourage bone growth."
Tonya nodded. "Yeah. Nothing I can't handle for sure." She gave Kimmy a pat on the hand. "I'm gonna need you to keep me honest, though, okay? Help me make sure I don't get back in the gym too early, all right?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Of course. No point in getting you in trouble. Also, you can expect about half an inch of growth a month."
She quickly did the math in her head. She was not gonna have to worry about overtaking Kimmy for a while yet, which was nice. She got to savor the time they had with this arrangement.
"Okay, sounds good. Any idea how tall I'm going to get in the end? Or is it kind of a crapshoot?"
"It really depends. Two inches in each bone sounds reasonable. So that would be four more inches."
"Nice. All right then, any other bookkeeping to be done, or can we get to it?"
"No, just some paperwork, and we can start."
After this, he prepped Tonya for the procedure with his assistant. Then he said:
"Okay, this is the anesthetic."
He injected her as Lindsey and Kimmy waited outside.
After a while, he pinched her skin.
"Do you feel anything?"
She cocked her head a bit. "Not exactly? It doesn't feel like a pinch, but I can still feel it a little."
He added another injection, waited for a bit, then asked again.
"Better?"
"Yeah, there we go. Sorry for being a difficult patient", she said with a grin.
"No problem. I just prefer to get close slowly because of your body mass."
He smiled and said:
"Okay. Got it. Then we can start."
"Of course", Tonya said as she nodded. "All right, doc. Once again, I'm in your hands."
He started to work on her leg, looking very concentrated.
It felt strange. Different. He seemed to be fumbling about under her skin, there was some sawing, then some hammering and screwing.
He was working hard on this, then said:
"Okay. That was number one. How do you feel?"
"Um ... Nothing so far. Should I be concerned?"
"Not at all. Then I'll continue."
There was more work being done. It was really a strange sensation, unlike anything she'd ever felt before. Then, at last, he said:
"Very well. That's it. Any weird sensations?"
"Um, yeah ... I could feel ... It wasn't pain, and it wasn't exactly in my legs where you were working. I've never been under this kind of anesthesia before, so I think the experience was just kinda weird for me, you know?"
"That's not unexpected. No obvious discomfort, though?"
"No, no problems at all there."
"Wonderful. Then let's get you on your feet." After a moment, the doctor said: "Okay, maybe we should get some people to support you. I don't think I can."
He went outside and called Kimmy in. She looked at Tonya and smiled:
"So, like how did it like go and stuff?"
"Seems like everything went well! Guess we'll just have to wait and see for the results, huh?"
Tonya shifted herself around so she was sitting up and her legs were dangling off the side of the table.
Everything did feel weird.
At the doctor's suggestion, Lindsey and Kimmy took her along and helped the musclewoman across the room. Her steps were rather uncertain, but soon, they got better.
The doctor said:
"Maybe you'd like to spend the night here? It's probably more comfortable that way."
"Yeah, maybe. Ugh, I don't feel a hundred percent yet." She reached over and rubbed Kimmy gently on the shoulder. "I know you will, but are you gonna be good without me for tonight?"
Kimmy nodded:
"I'll like do my best! We'll pick you like up tomorrow. Unless you like wanna have me like here?"
"Huh. Well, I'm not gonna say no. Is there room to accommodate her, doc?"
"Of course. It's a pleasure."
Lindsey said:
"I'll get your stuff for the night. Britney was going to get another of those injections, so we'll be around for a bit anyway."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Soon after, they were in their double room. The same they had last time. Tonya's bed was as comfortable as always, but the legs still felt weird.
As Tonya got control of them back, she shifted them around a bit aimlessly, trying to shake off the feeling in a sense.
"Ugh", Tonya muttered. "I know it's probably just the surgery, but my legs just feel... I dunno, off."
Kimmy stared at her, terrified:
"Like no legs anymore?"
Tonya laughed as some of the concern drained from her. Even when Kimmy was not trying, she helped.
"No, no. They just feel weird is all." She tossed the covers off of her lower half. "Here, see for yourself."
They looked as brutally buff as always, but there were some bandages on the places where the doctor did the incisions. They didn't look like much.
Still, there was a kind of tension in them.
"They like look like legs, no?"
"Yep. That's the hope, at least. I'd be pissed if I came out with something other than legs attached to me. But they just feel stiff all over. Like, I'm flexing them even when I'm not. That make sense? Ah, maybe I'm just being paranoid about it."
Kimmy nodded, vaguely.
"What's with the pair? Like two legs?"
This was obviously confusing to her.
"I dunno. It's just like, you know, after the doctor like did my nose, I was also kinda you know like weirded out like, at first? But it like got better, like pretty soon?"
Tonya pulled her closer and embraced her in a hug. "Yeah, I think you're right. I've just never been through surgery like this before. Like, I've had the boob jobs and lip fillers, but nothing like this. I think I'm just still getting used to it, you know?"
"Good ... That's like a thing, you know? We're like getting like weirder and weirder ..."
Kimmy cocked her head:
"Like, you know, I kinda wonder if our parents would like still you know, rekernize us?"
Tonya sighed a bit.
"Yeah. Maybe not. But that doesn't have to be a bad thing, right?"
"Uh-huh. Like for me. How is it like for you?"
"I ... I'll be honest, my folks never really got it either. Like, they were cool with me going into bodybuilding and all even if they didn't exactly condone it, but ... God, I haven't seen them face to face in ages. What if they did see me now? I honestly don't know how they'd react."
Tonya shrugged her hard shoulders.
"Like ... If you wanna find out, I'd like be with you. If you like don't, I'm like also here?"
Kimmy smiled:
"Cos I'm like here, you know?"
Tonya smiled back and took her hand in hers.
"It feels a little silly to be nervous about this after everything we've been through, huh?"
The massive woman sat in silence for a moment and rested her head on Kimmy's shoulder. "I guess you're gonna have to meet the family at some point anyway, huh? Tell you what, next time we get the chance, we can take a trip back home to introduce you to my folks. How about that?"
"Like, whatever you like want. I'm like gonna be all nice and not like sexy embarrassing, you'll like see!"
Tonya patted her gently. "Hey, we'll both do our best to put on a good show for them. Convince them we're a nice normal couple and everything."
Kimmy laughed:
"But that's just what we're like not! They're like never gonna believe us!"
Then she smiled:
"But you know, if that thingie of you like really works, we could like even have some kiddies for them to like hold one day? Like not now, but maybe like, you know, one day?"
"Oh yeah. Even if this first meeting doesn't go perfectly, they'll forget everything when the first grandbaby comes along, I guarantee you that."
"My dad like always said I like gotta have like kids cos the thingie has to like go on, so yeah."
"Yeah, I'm not surprised. Your dad's got business concerns to worry about ... You think he'd ever change at all by the time we have a kid? Or is he just gonna be an old hardass his whole life?"
"Uh ... I think he's like gonna try and like stop, but he's like not gonna. Cos he like could have years ago and stuff? But that's not like him, you know?"
"Huh. Yeah, that sounds about right. I figure by the time you're up to your eyeballs in this shit it's kind of hard to just hand it off."
"I like really like dunno. He like really didn't like talk about it and it was more like a thing for him and not like for me? I only like got what was like going on when I was like kinda a little older? And I'm like still like sure I shouldn't like be asking."
"Yeah. Yeah, you're right. Sorry. I didn't mean for this conversation to turn so heavy." Tonya gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for coming and spending the time here with me though. I really appreciate it."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey

Love the opportunities you are opening up with this chapter.

El_Roy_1999

"It's like no problem, like at all? I mean, you like had like your parents who are like not in like that business, and that's like probably like a good thing and stuff? Also, you're like sooo much like, you know, grown up? That's like good and I'm like happy I can like be there and like be at your side, no?"
Tonya stayed quiet for a bit, mulling over Kimmy's words in her head. Eventually, she deduced that she was right on basically every point.
"You know, I think you're right. It's all gonna work out."
Tonya pulled the covers back over herself and curled up a bit. "I think I ought to get some sleep for now. Thanks again, sweetheart."
"Like, good night and like sleep well. If you like need anything, you can like totally wake me."
"I will. Night, hun."

It was not a great night's sleep for Tonya. She found herself waking a few times due to the aches in her legs. But it was nothing severe enough for her to feel the need to wake Kimmy, and she ended up falling asleep again not long after anyway.
The only negative part was that she woke up later than she usually did. She shook her head groggily and reoriented myself. "Morning, beautiful", she muttered as she got her thoughts back."
Kimmy was still asleep somehow, lying on her bed in a weird, probably uncomfortable pose, her boobs resting against her chin and her feet dangling from the bed. Also, she was lightly snoring.
As Tonya stirred, Kimmy woke up too, looking rather groggy and completely devoid of make-up or even clothes.
"Like hi ... How did you like sleep?"
"Came and went, but overall I feel pretty good." Tonya rubbed the side of her head gently and smiled at her love. "You look like you were sleeping nice and deep yourself."
"Like kinda? I woke up like a few times cos I like had some weird dreams. They were like about you and me and stuff, also you like made some noises. But yeah, I like slept and it was like nice?"
"As long as I didn't disturb you, I guess." Tonya cuddled up closer to Kimmy. "Don't suppose you remember anything about those dreams, do you? I know they can be fleeting and all."
"Uh. I like always like remember my dreams. It's like a thing, you know? You don't?"
"Not really. I remember them for a few minutes after I wake up, and then they're just gone. I just assumed that was how it was with everybody."
Tonya's face lit up a bit and she grinned at Tonya. "That's really freaking cool! Go on, tell me a bit."
"Oookay. Like, I was like at my dad's like house and we were like there and he was like kinda you, but like also not, cos he was like naked? So I could like tell it was you but you like felt like him like, as well? And there was like some guy, I guess he was like one of my dad's guys from like a while ago, and he was like sucking like your thingie and I was like watching and like you too and then like there was something that like kicked me in the tummy but I like couldn't see it cos like my peccy muscles got like bigger and I was like getting like really huge and like you too, but you like grew and grew and I looked up to you and like my dad was like all small and he like disappeared and then I was like flying and you were like wearing my dad's clothes, but you like took them off and I like looked around and we were like here, only everything was like, not like blurry, but like kinda not here? So I like went over to you and I was like with you and yeah. That was like, you know, it?"
Tonya listened silently, enraptured by Kimmy's ability to weave a tale while simultaneously saying nothing. Once the bimbo finished, she stayed silent for a short bit. For the first time in a while, Tonya had trouble processing everything Kimmy said.
"Huh. Freaky", she finally answered. "Tell me, are you one of those people that thing dreams have some kind of special meaning to them?"
"Yeah, like no, you know? I like dream like so much like weird stuff like all the time, if that like all like was something, then there'd like be a lot, no? You think it's like a thing?"
"Hmm. I feel like they mean *something*, I just don't know how I feel about the specifics. Like, some people say that it's just your brain unloading stuff after the day, some people say it's stuff you secretly want ... I certainly don't think they predict the future or anything, and they're definitely weird as shit. But I don't think they're just random."
"Okay. I guess that's like fine too. I can like tell you when I have like some dreams I like like or are like cool or something if you want? Like, not now, cos I like just did, but like when I like do, you know?"
"Oh, hell yeah! Tell me about your dreams whenever you want, baby doll. I'd love to hear them. Especially since you remember yours so clearly. Helps take some of the jealousy off if I can live through them with you", Tonya said with a grin.
Kimmy nodded eagerly.

Over the next month, they were all somewhat busy with all kinds of stuff, but mostly fucking around. Britney continued her treatment and her clit was almost ten inches long now. She had to strap it down when she did stuff and it tended to spontaneously get erect whenever she was horny. And she got very horny.
Lindsey, on the other hand, had almost grown leathery. It looked weird on her, the skin seemed strange and hard. She loved it, though and she had been working hard to make herself even tougher.
Over time, Tonya's and Kimmy's relationships with the two of them have changed as well. They all bonded over time, of course. The two of them had grown comfortable with the musclepeople and, in particular, Britney had taken a liking to Kimmy as well. In the span of a month, she had gone from being shy and prudish to insatiably horny. Not only had Kimmy been there to help satisfy her needs, but she'd helped her to come to grips with her new mindset. In her own Kimmy way, of course. A similar situation had happened with Tonya and Lindsey as she helped her get over her concerns over how "weird" the situation was and embraced doing what she was. And that was not even approaching how close the two of them had gotten. They were playing with each other almost as much as with Kimmy and Tonya.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Yeah, it's... you know. Growing all the time, just like always, huh?", she said with a grin.
"But yeah! I've been so busy lately it's slipped my mind, but I need to see you again too. I really do miss you, hun. Uh, did you have something in mind? We could host you at our new place, or we could go out somewhere maybe ..."
"Hm ... I actually wanted to invite you to the spa? I've gotten invited by a fan and I decided I'd bring some friends to make myself comfortable, so it's my treat?"
"A spa? Huh. You know, I never would have thought of that myself, but ... I guess I didn't get to where I am by just doing the same old thing, huh? Hell yeah, let's do it! Is this gonna be a me and you thing, or should I let Kimmy know?"
"Definitely bring her too. I mean, I did call her?"
"Right. Durr. Sorry, she's just a little bit tied up at the moment." Tonya's vision darted to the two of them rolling on the floor as she said this. "But I already know she'll be down. When do you want to meet up?"
Neecol gave her a date next week.
"Is that okay? We should definitely get pampered."
"Oh yeah. Really looking forward to it, babe. Thanks a bunch, can't wait to see you again."
"Well, you're in for a surprise! I'll send you the location ..."

Next week, Kimmy was stuffing all the things they need into Tonya's car. It was a lot of stuff and she was not very organized about it. She was when she filled the suitcases, but now that they all have to go into the trunk, she was struggling. Not with the weight, though.
Tonya stepped in and lent a hand with organizing everything, doing the best she could with the notable amount of stuff Kimmy packed.
Eventually, they were done and Kimmy turned to Tonya:
"So like, that kinda should like be everything and stuff. Who are we like taking with us?"
"I was expecting it to just be us and Neecol. Did you happen to invite anyone else?"
"Like ... no? I just didn't like wanted to like forget like something, you know?"
"No, I think we've got a handle on it all." Tonya put a hand on Kimmy's back and smiled. "Never been to a place like this before. Anything I need to know before we get there?"
"I dunno. I guess like ... relax? Don't like stress yourself and just have fun? I like have been to like a spa like once and it was like totally okay."
Kimmy got into the car. Once Tonya was inside, the poor car groaned and the suspension wobbled.
"Like whoa! What's it like doing?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Oh, uh ... Yeah. Looks like I might be due for an upgrade on this thing sometime soon." Tonya looked over at Kimmy, an odd mix of pride and bashfulness on her face. "I don't think we should have any trouble on the road or anything. I've just gotten ... a little heavy for the car. Make sense?"
"Oooh ... Like cos of the muscles? If you like are getting like bigger too, you're like gonna be like heavier too, no?"
"Yep. All this extra body comes at a price, I guess", she said as she patted her football helmet of a shoulder. "That said, I guess a car with a little more car in it should be on my shopping list."
"Uh huh. We're like totally gonna buy one. Like a big one. And a cool one. Like big, big?"
Then Kimmy stopped for a moment:
"How about we like buy it right now?"
The money being talked here still managed to throw Tonya for a loop.
"Now? Just ... Baby, it's a car. That'd a good chunk of change, especially bigger models like the one we're talking about."
"Okay, like sure. Let's like go for now and buy it like when we like got time."
"No, no, we've got the time, it's just ... You're sure we've got the money to just go out and pick one up?" Tonya knew the answer already. But having access to this much was still new to her.
"I guess? Like how much can it like cost? Is this like a thing?"
"Uh, yeah. I guess it's about on the level as our surgeries, so it shouldn't actually be crazy. Why don't we get on the road for now? We'll chat about it a little on the way, and put it at the top of our to do list when we get back."
"Cool!"

They drove and eventually reached the spa. It was a nice place in the mountains, with a lot of trees and a large, mostly wooden building in the back, mostly hidden in the park.
Tonya stopped the car and they got out. Kimmy stretched. All that sitting was making her tired and stiff. She also trust out her boobs and wiggled her ass.
Tonya stretched as they exited the car, pulling her arms out to the side as far as she could manage. The place looked nice, to no surprise. She had expected more of a day trip, but Neecol was a lot like Kimmy in the sense that when she did something, she went all out with it.
Then, some guy from the hotel came out and stared at them. He swallowed, then came over to them and welcomed them before offering to carry their luggage inside.
"Welcome to the Mountainside Spa! My name's Sean and I can take your bags if you want."
Tonya smiled at the bellboy. "Hey there. I appreciate the offer, but are you sure we aren't better equipped?"
He nodded slowly and agreed.
"Yeah ... I'll fetch a cart, though. Maybe just to make things easier ..."
He continued staring at them, but did his best to keep it under control.
They managed to get inside, with the guy pushing his cart with the other, less important bags on it.
At the reception, they checked in and soon ended up at their room. It was a nice big place with a fireplace and a balcony with a view of the mountain. The bed was very big and robust.
"Ooh. Cozy", Tonya said with a smile as she took everything in. "It's like if a log cabin and a mansion had a baby."
Kimmy quickly unpacked most of their stuff and arranged it in the wardrobe.
As she worked, she asked:
"Could you like call Neecol?"
Tonya nodded as Kimmy asked her to make the call. She whipped out her phone and tapped Neecol's contact. "Neecol? Hey babe, it's Tonya. We just got to our room, where are you?"
"Hi! I'm glad you're here. Should I come over to your room or do you want to come down to the pool?"
"Come on over! No reason we can't all hang out for a bit as we get ready for the pool, yeah?"
"Got it. I'll be there in a minute ..."
She gave her the room number and Neecol hung up.
After a bit, there was a knock on the door.
Tonya threw open the door as soon as she heard the knock. Her outfit wasn't anything revealing, but her size alone should create enough of an impression on Neecol.
"Hey, babe!", she said, enthusiastically. "So good to see you again!"
Neecol stared at her. Tonya stared at her too.

Neecol was towering above her, at 6'2", her body was rather muscled, though not to bodybuilder level. Her breasts were stuffed with silicone, looking very big and very fake, as was her ass and, surprisingly her thighs. They were massive and thick, fitting her huge ass.
Her waist was absurdly small and covered in hard abs which seemed to have been etched by surgery to look more intense.
Her hair was a deep green and black and she had very long nails. Like two inches long.
She wore a bikini that was a mess of straps that covered her crotch and nipples, but barely, and a sheer sarong around her thick hips.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Wow ... You got bigger ..."
"Goddamn. And so did you! Wow, look at you!" Tonya embraced Neecol in an excited hug, wrapping her thick arms around her. "Holy shit, you've had stuff done I didn't even know was possible! You look amazing, hun!"
"Thank you!" She kissed Tonya and hugged her. "Wow! Those muscles ... Those boobs ... You're enormous!"
Kimmy joined in too and said:
"Like, Neecol, how are you like sooo tall now?"
"I had my legs lengthened. It was pretty tough and hard on me, but it worked." Then she stared at Kimmy. "Damn, girl, what happened to you?"
"Uh. I like kinda like found that it like is better like that?"
She seemed impressed.
"Looks good on you."
Neecol turned back to Tonya and said:
"I like the lips. And the boobs."
"Thanks! I wound up talking myself into going bigger with both, and I am so happy I did! And funny you mentioned the leg surgery, I just had something similar done!  It's kinda stretching me out over time, but I'm in my way to new heights!"
The black woman nodded slowly.
"So that's another method? Fuck. Maybe I should have gotten that. So, how tall are you gonna get?"
"It's only gotten started, but if everything goes as planned maybe as tall as Kimmy? Give or take?"
"Cool! I like that! So, wanna get to the pool?"
She grinned:
"I wanna see those bodies in a swimsuit."
Then she added:
"And out of one."
"Oh yeah. Should probably get ready to hit the pool, huh?" Tonya grinned a bit as she took a step back into the room. "Well, I've had, uh ... one unintended new upgrade since we last saw each other. Shut the door for me."
As Neecol closed the door behind her and stepped further in, Tonya slipped her pants down her thighs, just far enough to expose the root of her new appendage. "Tada! I'm the complete package now!"
Neecol stood there, completely shocked. It looked as if something crashed in her.
After a moment, she asked:
"Is that what I think it is?"
"Yep. A hundred percent real." Tonya slipped out of her pants, exposing her lower body in its entirety, allowing her cock and balls to flop against her thighs as they were freed. "And fully functional, as Kimmy can attest. Ain't that right, hun?"
Kimmy nodded eagerly:
"It's like really big and hard and it like makes like a lot of, you know, stuff!"
Neecol nodded slowly and asked:
"Sooo ... how did that happen and is this a sex change? Am I supposed to call you differently now?"
"Nah, I'm still all woman as far as I'm concerned. This was more of a ... let's call it a lab accident. But one that I'm very happy with the results of!"
Kimmy butted in:
"And Tonya like still has like a pussy under it!"
She smiled at Tonya and lifted up her dick a bit, parting her balls and showing her pussy.
"Nice, huh?"
Neecol was still trying to deal with this.
"Lab accident ... How?"
"Uh, well ... I'd been growing my clit through hormone treatments, and the doctor offered me something experimental. I said yes, of course. And ... I wasn't super conscious for what actually happened, but this is the result. And I haven't looked back once! It's amazing!"
She was obviously still a bit shocked, but since Kimmy started rubbing Tonya's cock now and it was rising already, she said:
"Damn. That is a huge cock ... How is that even a thing ..."
Then her face turned to a grin:
"But then again, I'll have a surprise for you too ..."
Tonya's cock grew warm and pulsed in her hand. "It always could be bigger. But I'm very, very happy with it right now."
Tonya grinned back down at Neecol. "A surprise? Do go on. I'm a fan of surprises."
"Do you want it right now? I mean, we won't be getting into that pool any time soon ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Hmm, well if you can contain yourself, let's hold off for later. We've got plenty of time to enjoy each other's company, right?"
"Sure. Let's ... uh ... pack up?"
"Heh. Yeah, give me just a moment."
Tonya dug out her swimsuit from among the clothes Kimmy had arranged. It was a thin, revealing bikini top similar to the one she wore way back at Kiki's party, but with more room to fit her. For the bottoms, they had elected for some loose-fitting trunks, designed to prevent too many prying eyes.
"Good to go, babe?", Tonya asked as she gave herself a once over, making sure everything fit right.
"Looks like good!"
Kimmy slipped into a sling suit that covered her nipples and crotch, with a little padding so that her clit was covered.
"Like, let's go!"
"Awesome! Come on, girls!"
They walked down to the pool deck, Tonya's arms around each of them, and they chatted happily as they walked. Once they were actually out the door, the kiss of sun on Tonya's body was amazing. She took in a deep breath and sighed happily.
The pool was warm, almost hot and smelled faintly of Sulphur. People ignored them at first, until they got a good look. Then people stared at them. Of course they did.
For Tonya, they could stare all they wanted. As per usual, she was happy to have eyes on her.
As they got into the water, it felt really relaxing.
Kimmy splashed around for a bit, being surprisingly lifted up by it.
"Wow. That water is like awesome. It's like ... floaty?"
"This is nice", Tonya said as she allowed the water to carry her a bit. "Normally I just sink straight to the bottom. It's nice to be able to float a bit. Is this one of those natural hot springs here?"
Neecol nodded:
"Yeah. It's full of minerals and good things. Good for the skin, good for the lungs, good for everything."
She floated by, her giant tits jutting into the air.
The other guests watched their frolicking and were seriously doubting whether this was actually happening. Kimmy waved at them.
After a bit of relaxing in the pool, Neecol said:
"If you feel good now, we could get massages. Or we go to the sauna."
Tonya leaned back and allowed herself to simply float along, her ... unique profile creating an interesting display as different parts of her bobbed up and down in the water as she passed. Eventually, she sat up in a corner and let her back rest against the wall of the pool, her arms stretched wide.
"Yeah, massages sound good! They're pretty much the only thing I know to do at a spa like this."
"They have all kinds of weird stuff, with magnets and special mud ... I just recommend you to let them do their thing. Also, I guess we're going to need two people for you ..."

Once they all got out of the water and dried themselves off, Neecol led the way. The "audience" watched as they disappear.
Neecol got them to the massages and caused people there to gasp.
"Can you give my friend a massage? I know she's big."
The ladies nodded slowly, taking Tonya all in.
Then they took her along and put her on a bench. They spent a bit of time to arrange it correctly, using stout pillows to give Tonya good support before finally getting a second bench next to the first.
They started to work soon enough, examining those over-grown muscles before putting their hands in.
It felt ... good.
Tonya gave a little grunt as their hands began to work their way into her. She hadn't expected anybody but Kimmy to have the strength to give her a proper massage, but this ... this was very, very pleasant.
It felt wrong to break the silence of the room, but Tonya spoke up in a soft, husky voice. "Sorry, could you give a little more attention to my upper back? Like right beneath my neck? Thanks, you're doing great."
"Sure ... We can do the hot stones too, if you want."
Their hands dug into her thick, full muscles.
She groaned appreciatively as she felt them soften her back up. Oh, it was just magical.
"Hmm? Oh, yeah, sure. Go ahead, whenever you're ready." Her head sank back into the headrest and she purred with relaxation.
The masseur put something rather warm on Tonya's back. Soon her back was covered in round stones that pushed against her muscles. It was all very soothing.
The smell of scented candles, the warmth of the stones, their hands on Tonya's legs and butt, it was all very nice.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Oh wow", she said softly. It was almost enough to put her to sleep. She still grunted and sighed here and there as they worked their way in deep, but aside from the occasional knot, this was the most relaxed she'd been in months.
They eventually removed the stones and started again, with a special oil.
Tonya barely managed to not doze off. She heard quite a few moans from the other benches.
After a bit, one of the masseuses said:
"If you'd turn around, we can do the front now too."
"Mmm, yes please", Tonya whispered, very carefully rolling herself over onto her back. She didn't bother to cover herself beyond anything they instructed her to do.
"Wow ..."
"Those breasts are ... Are those implants?"
Tonya nodded. "Yep. Be gentle around them, would ya? They're still a little sensitive."
"Of course ..."
That's when they spotted her cock. They tried not to say anything, but she could tell that they were surprised, maybe even shocked.
They did their best to ignore it and got to work on everything else, continuing to work their magic.
Tonya smiled to herself as she took in their reactions. She quietly shifted her legs as she lay back, causing her cock and balls to shift left and right, like a snake dancing to a snake charmer. She was not gonna do anything serious with them while she'd got Kimmy and Neecol here, but ... come on, the reactions were too good.
They worked on Tonya's muscles, but they seemed to hit a good spot, because she was starting to get hard.
"Mmmph." She tried to resist the urge, but this thing just seemed to have a mind of its own sometimes. Before she realized it, it was three-fourths of the way to a full erection. It raised up above her thighs, thick, veiny and warm to the touch.
The masseuses stared at it.
Tonya heard a whispered "Wow ...", followed by a "Damn ...".
Then one said:
"We're sorry for that ..."
"No need to be sorry", she said with a grin. "It just means you're doing a good job. And it's meant to be enjoyed." Tonya laid back again, shut her eyes, and gave herself a little flex, causing her massive prick to jump a bit.
"Wow!"
"Oops!"
They stared at it and one of them grinned.
They got very careful working her abs, which caused her cock to shiver.

Tonya allowed them to keep to their work for the most part. On occasion, she'd shift a little bit when they were in a position to bump against her dick, which was now fully erect. Each time, she muttered a quiet "Oops" or "Sorry", but inwardly grinned to herself as she watched them grow flustered. Once it was time to wrap things up, she sat up happily and stretched.
"God, that was amazing", she said to the masseuses. "Do you do tips here? I feel like I owe you something for being such a ... difficult client."
"No, no. It's fine. It tends to happen to men quite a lot ..."
"Oh, I was talking about the workout you must have gone through to get through my muscles. I don't know what kind of secret technique you have or whatever, but mmm! I feel like I'm in heaven right now. But really, if there's nothing doing, then let me say thanks a ton."
She turned to Kimmy and Neecol, grinning widely. "How are you two feeling?"
Kimmy laid on the bench completely busted. That was amazing.
Neecol was just happy and relaxed.

After the massage, Kimmy took a while to get back up, while Neecol rolled from the bench easily and asked:
"Okay, who's hungry?"
Tonya sat up and took a glass of water provided by the masseuses. "You know, I'd never thought a massage could wear me out like that, but I am pretty hungry." She took a satisfying gulp of water before carefully sliding off the bench and onto her feet. "What have we got going on here?"
"I got you two signed up for the protein-rich menu, so I think you're gonna be happy. Unless you want a cheat day or two?"
"Hmm ... I feels kinda... I dunno, sacreligious to go on a cheat day in such a healthy environment, right? I'm sure any protein packed meals they've got lined up for us will be a real treat anyway."
"Thought as much. Come with me. We should get dressed and eat."

A little later, they were at the dining room and the menu was impressive. It was healthy, but also very tasty and there were a bunch of ideas for recipes that were new to them. As they dug in, the other guests couldn't help wondering what kind of freaks they were. Then again, they might be admiring them too.
Neecol asked:
"So, other than getting yourselves amped to 11, what were you up to?"
"Wow. So, that's a big question. A lot's happened in a short amount of time, really. Uh, to make a long story short, I kinda ... introduced myself to Kimmy's dad, and now he's looking at grooming me to take over the family business. To that end, he's sent me back to school, and that's sort of been my full-time focus lately."
Neecol arched a perfect eyebrow.
"What business can that be that involves you being you?"
She made a vague gesture:
"I mean, I don't know what your job is, but if that's the result of the grooming for it, you've got yourself a customer."
Tonya chuckled to herself. "I mean, that's kinda the thing, isn't it? I'm having to learn a whole new set of skills if I'm gonna take over from him. I mean, I don't think I can share all the dirty details, but uh ... I imagine if you sit down in a business meeting and you're staring down all this ..." She gestured to herself, "You're probably gonna be a little intimidated, huh?"
She nodded.
"Definitely. You're a fucking beast now. And if you get taller too ... Damn."
Tonya noticed that she was squirming a bit:
"Sooo ... What now?"
Kimmy looked at them both, obviously getting horny too, but also fascinated by the intensity. They were both her idols and they were both getting crazy sexier and sexier ...
Tonya grinned and looked to the both of them. "Well, I get the feeling we're in the mood for the same thing. Want to get back upstairs and chill for a little bit?" She pushed away from the table and offered to take each of them by the hand.
There were quick nods all around and they headed up to the room. Once inside, Neecol ran her hand along her thigh and asked:
"Bed or ..."
"You know I'm good for wherever. But I think the bed is the best but for accommodating all this mass." She quickly whipped her outer layers off, leaving her clad in an undershirt and a pair of boxers. She ran her hand along Neecol's back and grabbed Kimmy by her butt.
"Okay, but I get to be on top! I need you to get a good view. For the surprise ..."
Kimmy squeed happily as Tonya dug her hand into that muscly butt.
Neecol walked up to the bed on her long, shapely legs. The proportions were really kinda crazy. She was tall before, and she did have long legs already, but these ... Yeah. It was a look alright.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Damn. Tonya walked slowly and took all of her in as she walked ahead of them. Those things were seriously built before, but the new length on them just made them feel that much more. Like tall, statuesque pillars of femininity and strength.
"Whatever you say, gorgeous", Tonya said, grinning, as she threw herself back onto the mattress.
The bed groaned loudly, but it held.
Neecol got on it too and took hold of Tonya's boxers, working them off her ass, then freeing that cock. As she saw Tonya's pussy below it, she nodded:
"The best of both worlds, huh?"
Meanwhile, Kimmy got on the bed behind Tonya and worked the musclewoman's boobs out of her shirt. This involved a lot of grabbing at her tits and squeezing her nipples.
Neecol struggled a bit with getting the boxers over those mega-thighs, but at last, she was naked.
Tonya reached up and ran her hands along Kimmy's traps, shoulders, and arms as the bimbo fondled her upper body. The bodybuilder's breasts bounced and came to rest perfectly supported by her upper body, as her cock flopped free, half-hard, swaying back and forth in Neecol's face.
She admired Tonya's giant cock and said:
"Okay ... That thing is fucking gigantic. I don't know if I can fit it all in, but ..."
"Yeah, don't hurt yourself trying to take that thing. We'll manage to get a lot of fun out of it either way, I'm sure."
She opened her mouth and extended the two halves of her split tongue.
With a giggle, she ran the two halves along her rod. That thing somehow got even longer ... Tonya could see that it encircled her shaft fully now, the two tips meeting back up on the other side.
"Mmm. I forgot how good this thing feels." Tonya quickly swelled at her touch, only to be taken by surprise when she felt Neecol able to completely wrap around her.
"Fuck, babe! I can't believe you went and had that thing made even better!"
She retreated a bit and explained:
"I have a sugar daddy who's into all kinds of kinky shit, and when I mentioned that, his purse exploded right at me. And not just his purse ..."
Neecol made her tongue wave against the veins of Tonya's cock as Kimmy watched with a pang of jealousy.
Tonya groaned and grabbed Kimmy tighter as Neecol worked her tongue along her shaft. She looked up at Kimmy and saw the obviously desperate look on the bimbo's face.
"You know I've got a working mouth too", Tonya said, looking up at Kimmy. "Or would you rather be playing with my cock too?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy kissed her instantly, managing to contain her envy.
Now that Neecol had Tonya really hard, she said:
"That was not the surprise, Tonya ... Do you wanna feel it?"
Tonya kissed Kimmy back passionately, helping to contain her urge to just grab Neecol and rail her right here.
"Oh?" Tonya said as she pulled away from Kimmy briefly. "We're still not to the best part? Please show me, I can't wait to see this surprise any longer!"
"Okay ..."
She grinned and came closer, positioning her pussy above Tonya's cockhead. She was now standing above her and she slowly started to squat down, her thick thighs swelling up. She spread wide and inched that monster into herself. She was very close now, her scent was overwhelming.
As Tonya got into her warm pussy, she felt something ... unexpected.
The musclewoman knew Kimmy's muscular cunt and its power to milk her cock, but this ...
It was different.

It was like a hundred fingers touching her cock, rubbing it, squeezing it, playing around with it, tongues licking it, sinking themselves into her cockeye, pulsating against it ...
"Oh my fucking God!" Tonya groaned, her fingers digging into the bedframe. This was beyond comparison. It was like a sex toy designed to stimulate her cock in every possible way, all at once.
"What the fuck is this", she asked as she panted and her face went flush. She grabbed Kimmy again and pulled her in for a passionate, ravenous kiss, nearly attacking her mouth with an animal hunger.
"My sugar daddy got me this. Trust me, it feels as good to me as it does to you." Neecol closed her eyes. "It's some kind of weird genetically engineered implant and ... Wow ... With a massive dick like yours, it's even better ... He got me one for all my ... openings ..."
She took a long breath.
"Yesss ..."
Somehow, all that stimulation got even more intense.
"If you're really good to it, it sometimes even comes out for a bit ... But that's really freaky ..."
Tonya tried to speak for a moment, but she was stuck. It just came out as a grasping groan as whatever was going on inside her grasped, teased, stroked and massaged her length.
A quiet "fuck" finally escaped her throat. Tonya's hips began bucking, trying to stuff more of herself into Neecol. Either she was doing a great job of holding her tightly or she really wasn't going to be able to take much, because Tonya could feel notable resistance as she pushed in. But she didn't need the whole thing, she just needed to feel more, just a little more ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey

C'mon Tonya break Neecol with that 12 inches of girl power K+

El_Roy_1999

She clung to Tonya now, but tried to keep that cock away a bit.
"Be careful ... It's ... I'm not ... Please ..."
The tension inside only increased.
Kimmy watched this, as confused as always.
"Like, what is going on?"
"Oh my God Kimmy, her pussy feels amazing? It's ... it's like twenty people licking me off at once, it's unreal!" Only half hearing her pleas for relief, Tonya continued to thrust, no longer pushing deeper, but sliding back and forth along the parts she'd been able to push into already.
Neecol didn't relax, but obviously felt safer now.
Kimmy asked:
"Like really? Can I like get that too?"
Meanwhile, Neecol continued blowing Tonya's mind, getting her higher and higher.
"Mmmmph fuuuuck", she groaned, as she gripped Neecol by her hips and pushed her down further. "She said it's in all her holes, right? Go to town, babe!"
"Okay ..."
Kimmy maneuvered herself around her and wedged herself between the two of them. Then she carefully slipped her clit into Neecol's ass. For a moment, Tonya felt it brush against the base of her shaft before Kimmy started to shiver all over.
"That's like ... like ... like wow ..."
Kimmy started working her ass way less gently than she should. As her hyper-pussy did her thing, Kimmy sometimes almost felt Tonya's appendage as a kind of shadow ...
"Good stuff, ain't it?", Tonya said, as she drove herself into Neecol. Feeling her appendage rubbing against Kimmy's and Neecol's insides working overtime to tease her was driving her nuts. Tonya's legs tensed and she grabbed fistfuls of the bedsheets trying to hold herself back.
"Neecol, you alive up there? How you holding up?"
She was literally drooling and obviously barely clinging to her sanity.
This was obviously very, very nice ...

It wouldn't be long now.
"Oooh ... Oh fuck! Please ... Please ..."
Kimmy kept fucking her ass as furious as before and she was gonna cum any moment now ...
Tonya drove herself into Neecol, no longer concerned for her safety of comfort. All three of them were seconds away from coming, and she was gonna give Neecol the performance of her life. Her swollen cockhead battered the girl's super-pussy, and Kimmy could feel Tonya clenching tighter as the musclewoman got closer and closer to cumming.
"Come on, Kimmy, give it to her good and hard! You know she wants everything we can hit her with!"
Kimmy flexed her ass muscles and drove her clit in at full force, her plump pussy lips rubbing against Tonya's balls for a moment.
It was the bit that drove Neecol over the edge.
"Aah! FUUUCK!"
She grasped Tonya's huge shoulders and slammed herself against those tits. As she pulled herself up, Tonya felt something stay slipped around her cock and it somehow pulsated even stronger.
Kimmy, on the other hand, was just squeezing herself against Neecol, her crushing strength brutalizing her at full force.
That did it for Tonya. Hearing Neecol cry and and feeling her twat put a stranglehold on her dick threw her into a mind-numbing orgasm. She was not able to pull out before she shot a hot, thick load inside of Neecol. After the first shot, she managed to slip free. Tonya's cock let loose with several loads along Kimmy's chest and Neecol's back as she writhed and groaned on the bedsheets.
As Tonya relaxed after it, she saw a kind of weird sleeve retreated into her pussy and ass.
Neecol was just lying there in a heap with Kimmy and they were both obviously very satisfied.
"Oh good fucking god", Tonya said quietly. She felt like she had her soul sucked out of me. In a good sense, if that was even possible.
Kimmy gently grabbed the two of them and pulled Tonya up so they could lie together in an orgasmic haze. She zoned out as Tonya lay half on top of her.
She grinned and said:
"That cock of yours ... and that clit ... You too are amazing ..."
"You know you're something else too, huh? God, how did you even do everything you were doing there?"
Neecol smiled happily and stretched against Tonya.
"The stuff is some crazy advanced genetic thingie. My sugar daddy got it for me and I had it implanted and it works amazingly. Also, it made me really sensitive. You should probably try my throat, but not with that thing ..."
She points at Tonya's cock.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey