LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

"Yeah, sure thing! No idea, but we can wander around until we find them."
After taking a quick lap around the outside, taking in a pool and a small stage in the background where a live DJ was already playing for a crowd, as well as a table where a pirate ship's worth of booze had been stashed. Nobody back here seemed to be interested in pacing themselves, as for the most part they party was already in full force.
Tonya then led them inside, where things were actually fairly quiet, and looked pretty nice. It was nothing extraordinarily fancy in here, but it was a nice two-story house that was surprisingly tidy. Wandering their way through for a minute, they found themselves in a living room where a crowd of guys looked to be in the middle of a meeting of some sort. That said, as soon as they rounded the corner, a couple of them perked up and broke off from the group.
"Hey, Big T!", one of them shouted while walking towards Tonya. They embraced each other in one of those aggressive, thumping hugs that guys seemed to be fond of for some reason. The second guy approached and settled for a high five.
"Glad I could finally make it", Tonya said with a grin. "Guys, this is my babygirl, Kimmy. Kimmy, this is Tyler and Enrique, a few of my friends from school."
They both looked exactly like one might have expected them to. About Kimmy's age, very fit by most standards. Tyler was dressed up in a fairly impressive Captain America costume that seemed designed to show off his build, while Enrique was currently dressed in a tank top and what looks to be the lower half of some kind of animal costume. His legs were covered in a baggy, furry suit.
"Like hello! I'm like Power Girl, but I'm like also Kimmy, and I'm like Tonya's girl."
Kimmy instantly switch to her "traditional" flirty personality thing and got all cute and even a little touchy. She put her hand on Tyler's chest and lingered on it for a moment before flashing a wonderful sexy smile at Enrique. Gotta make a good expression so they knew Tonya got the best girl, right?
"Wow, you guys are like really buff and stuff. You're like Captain America and you're ..."
She didn't seem to be able to figure this out.
Wow. Tonya didn't even have to ask Kimmy to make an impression and there she went. She wrapped one arm over the bimbo's shoulder as she introduced herself.
"Yeah, good eye!" Tyler said, widening his stance a bit, clearly feeling a bit of pride in the girl noticing.
"Oh, uh... Yeah", Enrique said as he realized Kimmy was puzzling over his costume. "Sorry for being half dressed!" He quickly reached behind an armchair, threw some more fur over his shoulder, and tossed a big gorilla mask over his head, making some surprisingly convincing monkey noises as he pounded on his chest.
Tonya chuckled a bit from behind Kimmy. "Yeah, Enrique's kind of a fuckin' dork. The lovable kind, though." She shot a grin at the two of them.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"For real, though, thanks for coming", Tyler said as he nodded to each of them. "Make yourselves comfortable, mi casa su casa and all that."
Kimmy nodded eagerly and put her finger on the gorilla nose.
"Wow! It's like kinda, you know, like kinda weird, but like awesome too!"
Then she looked around and plopped herself on the sofa.
The inevitable happened.

Wearing an outfit without underwear that has a big hole on the chest ...
Yeah.
Her boob flopped out, almost filling out the hole completely.
"Oops!"
She blushed and giggled stupidly.
Tonya laughed to herself a bit as she watched Kimmy readjust herself. Tyler stopped and stared for a moment while Enrique had the good grace to pretend to adjust his mask.
"Ah, yeah. You're gonna be popular all right", Tyler said with a grin.
Kimmy stuffed her boob back in and said:
"Like wow. Sorry for like that!"
Once she got this, she asked:
"Can I like, you know, get like a drink?"
"Of course! Here, come with me." Tyler gestured to follow him. Just around the corner was a small kitchen, where it seemed that all available counter space was in use, either holding food or more drinks.
"I'll have one of whatever you get her", Tonya added.
"Well, this is supposed to be your first college party, right? Gotta introduce you right!"
He reached for a big plastic tub on a kitchen table, full of what looked like kool-aid, and dunked two plastic cups into it, serving them directly to them.
"Ah, that takes me back. Cheers!" Tonya tipped it back and took a long swig of the red drink.
Kimmy tried it too.
"Wow ... That's like kinda ... yeah."
Kimmy turned to Tonya and asked:
"Like ... what is that?"
It was odd. It actually was kool-aid. And a bunch of other stuff. It tasted almost like one of Kimmy's standard fruity drinks, just a lot stronger.
"Good ol' jungle juice", Tonya said. "A.k.a trash can punch. A.k.a, 'throw random shit together and people will drink it.' I don't plan on sticking with this all night, but I couldn't go back to doing college parties without taking one drink. Plus, you know, it's a good way to get drunk fast. That's why people like Tyler drink it, anyway", she said with a grin.
"Oookay ... Like cool!"
Kimmy took another swig, then asked:
"So, like, guys, like wanna like dance or something?"
"Hell yeah!" Tyler said, almost literally jumping at the opportunity. He stopped short, looking to Tonya. "I mean, unless-"
The big woman waved her hand and grinned. "No reason we can't all go out there as a group, yeah? Come on, let's go."
The four of them shuffled their way out the door back out to the backyard. The thumping bass provided plenty of opportunity to dance, even if the guys didn't exactly seem to know how. They were content to simply sort of rock side to side. Tonya stood close to Kimmy and tried to mimic her movements from the club, careful not to spill it on account of her towering platform shoes.
Kimmy went all in, using her muscles to get her body moving in an almost hypnotic way. Being really flexible also helped. Kimmy had to admit, she might just be showing off and it was quite sexy. She used some fancy bellydancing moves too, while also shaking her muscle ass like a goddess.
She also grinded her butt against Tonya's crotch, giving her teasing looks occasionally.
Tonya was still learning how to get fancy with her moves, but she didn't have any of the reservations that the guys here seemed to have. Her dancing was untrained but full of energy, as she eagerly reciprocated Kimmy's grinding and other intimate moves. At one point, she even surprised her with a lift, hoisting her girl into the air high above her head, to several encouraging whoops.
"Yay! I'm like flying!"
Kimmy spread her arms and did a super-flight pose.
When Tonya set her back down, she gave her a long, lingering kiss. The boys were going to go crazy eventually ...
Tonya held her arms around her, embracing her closely, showing no shame as she returned Kimmy's passionate french kiss.
"Heh. Looks like we've already made quite an impression, huh?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

True to Kimmy's thoughts, many eyes were on them. Some didn't know what to make of them, but others were awed and a few were openly checking them out. Tonya broke into a grin as she noticed this herself.
Kimmy continued her gyrations, making Tonya's cock harder inside its "prison".
"Like ... I kinda like missed this! This is like so much fun and your friends are like kinda cute!"
Tonya rocked herself back and forth against Kimmy. Whatever she made this cock sleeve out of, it was doing the trick. Tonya could feel the movements of the bimbo's striated glutes against her, but it was doing a miraculous job of keeping it contained so far.
"Heh. Yeah, I thought you might say that. They're pretty cool, and I guess they're good looking too. What's the matter, you got your eye on one of them?"
"Like ... kinda both? What do you like think?"
"I say go for it. Hell, they were eyeing you up too while you were in there. I'm pretty sure they'd go for it if you asked."
Tonya pulled her closer, continuing to grind against her while pressing Kimmy's back against her own ample chest.
"Hell, I bet there's a lot of guys here who would jump at the chance."
"Oooh ... You think we like could take them like all?"
"Ha! You want to turn the party into a gangbang? It's ambitious, but why not? Pull as many dudes as you want, I'm not stopping you!"
"Really? I like, you know, used to like do that like before and it was like kinda cool, but I didn't like do it like anymore since I like was with you, cos we're like together, you know? But if it's like okay ..."
"Babe, we've fucked plenty of people together, and you gave me the okay to fool around with other people. Why wouldn't I give you the same freedom?" Tonya reached in again for another long, passionate kiss.
"Oooh! And do you like wanna be with me too?"
"Heh. We'll see how I feel. I'm not super interested in dudes, but maybe if the stars align I could find a way to have some fun with them."
As they spoke, Kimmy suddenly found her vision covered, a hand covering her eyes. "Guess who!", a girl's voice shouted.
"Who?"
Kimmy was instantly confused.
Her vision returned, and Britney stepped in front of her, a bright smile on her face. Kimmy was surprised to see that she somehow found the dominatrix outfit that the bimbo had crafted for her, and managed to slip into it without breaking anything. In addition, she seemed to have added a couple of accessories. A black masquerade mask, and a black leather belt strapped around her upper thigh that Kimmy quickly realized was holding her clit in place. She waved happily. Behind her was Lindsey, having happily borrowed one of Kimmy's Spider-Man costumes, but leaving her head uncovered, red hair flowing freely.
"Wow! It's like you! I didn't like think that you would like ... Oh! Yeah. So like yeah, hey, like so cool you're here. You look like cool!"
"I'm glad you approve! Sorry I was all sneaky about it, but I thought you'd like the surprise", she said with a grin.
Lindsey waved as well, and wrapped her arms around Lindsey's waist. Her face looked like she'd gotten a spray tan, darker and with more defined lines all across it. "It took a little work, but we got her into it at the end, with no damage done. How's the party so far? You two having a good time?"
"Like yeah! There's like plenty of hunks and that special drink they have here and we danced and Tonya like lifted me up and I'm like Power Girl and everything, so yeah! It's like so, you know, relaxed and also like cool? Like not a bunch of like bitches and more like awesome stuff?"
Tonya chuckled. "Heh. Yeah, if there's one thing the frats have going for them, they're pretty simple. People just come out to have a good time and get laid."
"Perfect, cuz that's what we're after too", Britney added, happily. "Man, ever since I got involved with you I haven't been able to get enough. But I actually had to take a week off because of tests and stuff and it's been just unbearable! I literally need to get some action tonight."
Kimmy turned to the girls and said:
"So, I'm like gonna get a bunch of guys together and like fuck them! If you wanna, you can like also come ... It's gonna like be fun!"
"Hell yes!", Britney said, practically jumping at the opportunity. "I'm gonna need a short bit to loosen up, but let me know if I can help!"
"Really?" Lindsey said, toying with her hair as she talked. "I mean, I know I was the life of the party when we first met, but now I kinda feel like I'd be cramping your style. Heh."
"Cool! I'm like gonna look around and ... Like Tonya, is there like a place where we can like ... you know ... do things?"
"Give me just a few minutes to talk to the guys. I'm sure they've got some room in the house here for that kind of purpose." Tonya gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You gonna be good without me for a short bit?"
"Sure! I'm like gonna start looking around with my girls ... Gotta see who's got it like in him!"
"All right, I'll be back as quick as I can. Don't cause too much trouble!" With that, Tonya stepped off into the house, on the lookout for her friends.
In the meantime, Britney and Lindsey had already gone to grab their drinks and returned.
"So, time to share with the class", Lindsey said. "What kind of guys are you looking for? What gets you going, huh?"
"Like, those two are like a good start!"
Kimmy gave Tyler and Enrique a wave.
"I like like them when they're like buff, you know?"
Tonya looked totally earnest as she said that.
Britney snickered quietly ..."Yeah, no surprise there."
"But you're totally right. By all normal standards, they're pretty built. And if that's what you want, I think there's even a couple of football players here. And they are *buff*, no joke."
Kimmy clapped her hands and said:
"Okay, let's like be back here in like I dunno, a couple of minutes and bring cute boys with muscles and big dicks, right?"
Then she added:
"You know like my friend Neecol? She's like got some thing in her butt ... I kinda like should get that too soon, no?"
"Thing in her-" The girls stopped and looked at each other, puzzled. Lindsey opened her mouth, but Britney quickly shushed her.
"Linz, I'm desperate. Dick now, questions later." She turned to Kimmy. "I wanna hear more about that, later, cuz it sounds fun. But right now, how many guys should we try to being with us?"
"I dunno, like ..." Kimmy spaced out, counting on her fingers. "Like mouth, butt, pussy, pussy, hand, hand, and one is like Tonya and one is like Britney, so ... like two or three or something?"
"Like, but get cute ones, okay?"
The girls looked at each other, a little surprised, but quickly breaking into mischievous grins. "Got it! We'll do the best we can!" The two of them then ran off, practically skipping away in excitement.
Kimmy got a text from Tonya as they were leaving. "Got our spot! In the house, downstairs. Big ol' media room. Need me back up there?"
"No, just come like too! I'm like getting really hot and I'm like not sure those guys will like be enough ..."
She walked over to the boys and pointed downstairs with a mischievous grin, then went there, swinging her hips.
Downstairs, Kimmy looked around. Was this an okay place? She was getting really horny now and well, that costume was nice and everything, but her clit was being rubbed by the fabric and ... yeah.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey

Ok Kimmy, lucky you have Tonya to protect you

El_Roy_1999

The guys looked at Kimmy with wide eyes, looked to each other as if they were confirming that it really happened, then eagerly followed.
The room was, indeed, quite nice. Tonya was currently standing in an open space surrounded on all sides by plush sofas and loveseats. Scattered around elsewhere in the room was a bar, a dining table, and a few other tables set up for poker and table tennis, along with plenty of space on the floor where she was standing. A multitude of fucking surfaces lay open and ready.
"Eh? Plenty of room for a good time, huh? Could probably get a dozen dudes down here comfortably, if you wanted."
"Yes! This is like, you know, kinda relaxed and stuff? Like I can like have fun, no?"
Kimmy took the two boys' hands and said:
"Like, why don't we like get on the couch and, you know, like kinda ..."
She pulled them along with a mischievous grin and then pushed Tyler down, while stopping Enrique with her hand against his crotch.
She turned to him and said:
"You know, Mr. Gorilla, you're like kinda a funny guy and I like gotta see just how fun you are and stuff?"
"Oh, sweetheart, don't you worry!" He said, with a wide grin on his face. "You know I'm always happy to please!" He reached in eagerly, carefully moving the slip of fabric covering her crotch out of the way.
"Damn, I didn't know you were packing this kind of heat down here", he said, staring in awe at Kimmy's imposing pussy and throbbing clit. "I get the feeling you're gonna be a challenge", he said as his fingers eagerly dove inside her. His thumb gently ran along the length of her clit as her hungry pussy easily accepted the width of his two fingers.
Tyler, meanwhile, was caught off guard by Kimmy taking charge. He sat back and watched for a moment, before dealing with the belt of his costume.
Kimmy sighed happily and undid the lower strap of her leotard, presenting her big hard ass to Tyler.
"Ooh ... This is like kinda nice ... You like gotta get that like, you know, aah ..."
"Oh, you mean that, like, this?" He reached up with his free hand, slowly dragging two fingers along her clit as if he were jerking a cock that was still waking up. "Normally I wait a little bit to get to that, but you're a special kind of freak."
Tyler quickly managed to slip off his pants and was already hard. He quickly climbed up behind Kimmy and pointed his erect weapon at her ass. He was pretty big, maybe eight inches, she figured. Not enormous, but enough that he'd be pleasurable without Kimmy having to work too hard.
She started to flex her glutes to make them jump and wiggle, then putting her large, stretched asshole over his cock. She started tightening it, rubbing his cock as hard as she could, while also getting Enrique closer.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Sorry for the current delays, but real life got me all busy.

However, here's the fifth part of the collection for your pleasure!

Butch x Bimbo
Here's the collected parts 361 to 450 of the story I wrote with MisterSnrub.

If you want all this in one file and if you want to support us, why not head over to smashwords and pay what you want!
We'd be very happy for your support!

Here's the link:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

And here are the next parts:


"Like ... Nice ..."
Tyler gasped, Enrique grunted in surprise. Clearly, they weren't used to girls that took charge like this. However, they were clearly eager to please.
Tyler began to slowly slide in and out of Kimmy, thrown off a bit by how insanely tight she was but quickly adjusting. Enrique leaned in and gently nibbled on her neck and her lats, while his deft fingers wriggled inside of her and only further teased her clit.
In the meantime, two new guys headed down the stairs into the private room. One with dark skin and a very broad, muscular build, the other tan and with the looks of an Abercrombie model.
"Make yourselves comfortable, boys", Tonya said as they looked, confused, at the scene playing out. "She'll let you know when she's ready."
Kimmy slowly pushed Enrique towards the couch getting on top of him while still keeping Tyler in her. Then she motioned for one of the guys to come over and started undoing his fly.
"Gorillaaa ... You're like ... like ... not so ... like faaast ... Get your like ... cock ... Please ..."
"Shit, I thought you'd never ask." He quickly climbed out of the remains of his costume, only to be pinned under Kimmy's weight before he could decide his position. He was sporting something shorter but thicker than Tyler's. Meanwhile, the Abercrombie guy bolted over as soon as Kimmy motioned, expecting to know where she wanted him, stood in front of her, crotch even with Kimmy's head, as he pulled his jeans off.
She grabbed his cock and balls and gave them a good fondle, while she got the two guys to fuck her pussy and ass. She tightened her muscles rhythmically, and it felt sooo good. Somehow, her pussy and ass seemed to vacuum those two guys in, it was as if they didn't have to do much anyway.
As the guy in front of Kimmy got hard, she started sucking him off while calling the next one.
The first two got the message. Kimmy was controlling the show. Hell, her hold on Tyler was tight enough that it seemed like she could pull him in and out of her through her own power. Her third lover groaned with approval at the deft work of her fingers and her tongue. The fourth dude came over at her command, and it seemed he was just as huge where it counted as the rest of it was. He slapped his thick, half-erect cock in his palm to wake it up.
Meanwhile, Tonya was quickly growing hot and bothered from the display. She could feel her own dick testing the durability of its sleeve.
Kimmy gave the new guy a suck while fondling the other one, then opened wide to let them both cram their dicks into her mouth, her tongue playing along to keep them hard. At the same time, she increased the pace of it all and made them get closer and closer to cumming.
However, she kept up the tease and got the two guys out of her mouth, then turned to Tonya, her lips glazed with precum.
"Like ... Tonya, wanna like put yours in me like too ... Like down there?"
"Fuck yes I do", Tonya said, quickly fumbling with everything concealing her hard-on. Before long, she quickly dropped the skirt and began working freeing her turgid rod. Meanwhile, Kimmy's boys were totally under her spell. Each of them rock-hard and flooding her with pre, they let loose a chorus of erotic grunts and groans as they tried to keep pace with the bimbo's movements.
Soon, Tonya was finally able to get her cock-holder off, and her half-erect monster flopped against her thighs. It quickly sprung to life as she crossed the small distance between them.
"Move aside, little man", she urged to Tyler. "Mama's got to get hers."
Kimmy could hear more footsteps from the stairs, along with the sound of Lindsey's voice directing people. "Come on in, boys! Plenty of holes for everyone! Just assume a position and someone will take your cock in a moment!"
Tyler couldn't move, but Tonya sensed that there was a space where she could fit right in, probably shoving her cock either into Kimmy's ass or her pussy. Either was big enough to accept her. Tonya'd have to lift up Tyler to make room, but then again, no one doubted that this would be much of a problem.
Or she could just get him away.

"Mrf! Ooh ... Glrgh ..."
Meanwhile, Kimmy was making happy slut noises with her mouth full of dicks.
"What's the matter? Having some trouble with pulling out? I don't blame you, it's just that good." Tonya hoisted Tyler up a bit, shoving her volleyball tits into his back teasingly, while her mammoth cock slid beneath him, primed to penetrate Kimmy's pussy.
"Let's see if we can really give her a good time, huh?", Tonya said as her tip slid in, Kimmy's lips just barely allowing enough room to accommodate.
"Gaaah!"
Enrique looked really surprised when he felt Tonya's massive rod rub against his. Still, Kimmy was now reasonably stuffed and obviously very happy about it. She clenched her butt and her pussy hard, making it more and more difficult for everybody not to cum.
"Hrrr ... Oooh ... Oh Grmpf ... mm gonna ... like ... cummmm ..."
It was not taking Tonya very long to feel the climax coming either. Her girl was so tight that it was hard for her to push in further. Her cockhead was in a vice grip, almost like it was being pumped in one of those vacuum tubes.
"Fuck, baby!", Tonya grunted, only to be interrupted by an abrupt moan from Tyler. He apparently had his limit, and he blew a load deep inside Kimmy's ass. Seconds later, one of the two cocks in her mouth fired off as well, coating her throat in cum.
"Hang on tight, hun. You're about to feel pretty full here in a sec!"
Kimmy swallowed for her dear life, their cum running out of the corners of her mouth, her nose, everywhere.
"Glllluuur!"
Kimmy was tightening even harder now, a pulsating energy going through her as if wanting to suck them dry.
It was no good. Tonya was hoping to last longer than the chumps and really show them up, but the squeezing, groping sensation of Kimmy's snatch was too much to handle.
She let loose with a thick, voluminous load inside of her bimbo girl. Normally, with an orgasm as big as this, there would be plenty leaking out, but her lips were sealed so tightly around both of their dicks that there was nowhere for it to escape. Kimmy could practically feel the waves of cum flooding her.
"Gaaaah!"
Kimmy screamed, choked, gasped, coughed, and squealed as her body got rocked by all those dicks. There was so much cum and it was everywhere.

Once everybody calmed down a bit, Tonya noticed that Kimmy was literally full of cum. It was like a little potbelly of leaking white stuff. She stared at Tonya from her splattered outfit and looked at the boys.
"Wow ... That was like, you know, nice?"
She pulled a long strand of cum from her lips and sighed:
"Like, I missed that ..."
"Heh. No reason you have to stop now, unless you're at your limit. And just so we're clear, you can fuck whoever you want as long as you come home to me."
Tonya lay down next to Kimmy and patted her on her swollen abs. "I know this is a view I can get used to, anyway."
"You know, I think I'm like gonna get that thingie that Neecol has like too ... Like, it was like really like fun, you know?"
Tonya looked down at her curiously. "Ooh! No kidding? Damn, you're gonna be so good with that thing that I'm just gonna be inside you 24/7."
Kimmy grinned a sticky grin and said:
"That like sounds awesome ..."
Then she turned to the others.
"Okay, guys, are you like all back and stuff? Cos I like feel like I could like have like some more, you know?"
With these words, she got on all fours, bending her back through at an absurd angle, and wiggled her ass provocatively.
Those of them that had their heads about them still all immediately perked up. Their eyes followed Kimmy's ass cheeks like they were watching a hypnotist's watch. Enrique was the first to move, diving forward and burying his tongue in Kimmy's pussy as he rapidly stroked himself, urging his dick to wake up again.
Tonya grinned and stepped around to the front, her own rod quickly rising. "You know I'm ready to please at any time."
"Like ... you gotta fill me like up! I wanna be like, you know, like a fat slob full of that cum? Like in the movies and stuff? Please!"
Hearing her pleas brought Tonya's cock back to full mast so quickly that it gently smacked her in the chin.
"You have no idea how happy it would make me to do that."
Tonya repositioned herself behind her, mounting her asshole this time. Her towering cock pressed insistently against the bimbo's tight ring.
"How about you get in front of her, dude?", she said to Enrique. "She's already good and warmed up. She just needs all the cum we can give her now." He happily obliged, moving around and ready to be serviced. The others were all picking themselves back up at the same time, approaching Kimmy with stiffening cocks.
"Wow ... There's like so many of you ..."
She put Enrique's cock in her mouth and started sucking him intensely, tonguing his head while fondling his balls. Meanwhile she let Tonya in, relaxing, then tensing her butthole. Tonya felt as if she was getting milked.
They all quickly surrounded her. Several of them moved around Tonya, eager to be the lucky two who got to fill Kimmy's needy snatch. Another one placed himself next to Enrique, who was in absolute bliss with the tongue bath the girl was giving his manhood.
What's more, two more studs had found their way over from the rest of the group. Kimmy managed to position herself resting on her elbows so that her hands could get to work. She really did need every part of her body to accommodate all of the dicks involved here.
Speaking of which, Tonya was slowly slipping further into her one inch at a time. Kimmy could feel herself stretch every time her lover's cock throbbed. Tonya leaned forward, her hot, lustful breath beating on the back of the bimbo's neck.
"Oooh ..."
She managed to say a few words between licks and gags.
"This is like ... sooo cool ..."
She lifted one bent leg and managed to position her big toe against Tonya's pussy. Then she slowly started to rub it.
Tonya let out a groan, but in her surprise, it came out as more of a shout. She hadn't expected Kimmy to be able to add pleasuring her to the list of things she was concentrating on. Tonya certainly didn't expect Kimmy to be flexible enough to act on it. The shock of having her slit teased caused her to cram an extra inch in straight away, but she fell back into a rhythm quickly, now rocking her hips back with each thrust to lean further into Kimmy's loving rubbing.
The girl worked her snatch, but she seemed to be able to multitask effortlessly.
Soon, the first guys shot their loads, after all, this was quite the show. She took it relaxed, thick strings of cum splattering all over her. Tonya was also going to get hit unless she was careful.
But she didn't worry, Kimmy would lick her clean.

Inside Kimmy, Tonya started to feel very tight. It seemed as if she was reaching her breaking point.
Tonya was riding her more aggressively now. Soaked with sweat and splattered with cum, the big bodybuilder had been holding off as long as she was able in order to ensure she gave Kimmy the biggest loaf possible. But the bimbo girl made it so damn hard.
After the two guys fucking her in the pussy emptied their loads into her bloated womb, Tonya lifted Kimmy up and continued fucking her while holding her in the air, Kimmy's weight letting her further down on Tonya's cock. The big woman's eyes were firmly locked on Kimmy's bloated gut. She wanted to watch her inflate from her load.
She groaned, she gritted her teeth, and her knees buckled. Here it came ...
"Ggggg ..."
The load hit Kimmy hard and it filled her up. It was like sitting on a high-pressure fountain. Tonya could literally see Kimmy's abs spread under the power of her cum.
"Gaaaah!"
Kimmy was screaming, both in lust and pain, but it was a good pain.
When it finally stopped, Kimmy flopped back on the ground, rolled over and just lay there, her abs distended by a kind of uber-cum-gut. It looked as if she were nine months pregnant. Her face was caked with cum, there was a thick stream slowly running out of her pussy and ass and she was obviously very, very happy, but also kinda exhausted.
"Like ... wow ..."
Tonya collapsed, holding herself up just above Kimmy. Cumming that much, almost immediately back-to-back, took a lot out of her. But not enough that she couldn't lovingly rub Kimmy's swollen gut and give her a few gentle kisses along her shoulders.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"So, feeling satisfied yet? Or am I gonna have to find the strength to put another load in you somehow?"
Kimmy grinned, the cum sticking her wig's hair all over her face.
"Like, maybe just right in the face?"
Tonya grinned down at her. "Damn. I knew you had a big appetite, but not that big. Let me see what I can do."
She slowly pulled out of the bimbo girl, and Kimmy could feel every bit of it. Her cock flagging, but still mostly hard, Tonya pulled her hand firmly along it, urging one last thick spurt out to land on Kimmy's face. She finished by gently slapping her cum-caked rod against each of the girl's cheeks, splattering a final helping of jizz across her face.
"How does that feel, my dirty little girl?"
"Kinda like ... you know ... awesome!"
Kimmy looked at all the boys and ran her hands over her thick belly.
"Like thank you. That was like ... sooo cool."
Most of them were still sort of stunned into shock. One seemed totally spent, simply lying on his back on the floor.
"Damn", Tyler finally spoke up. "I was expecting some freaky shit, but not on that level. I'm officially dubbing you two the Super-Freaks", he said as he collapsed back on the couch.
"Happy to serve", Enrique said with a mock salute, though he seemed just as worn out. "Maybe we can do this again some time? After we get enough time to, like, train for it or something."
Kimmy nodded eagerly.
"Like totally, but I'm like gonna have to clean up, no?"
She looked at Tonya:
"You think there's like a shower or something?"
Tyler nodded. "Uh, you're gonna have to go upstairs, though. Think you'll be all right?"
Thinking quickly, Tonya grabbed the discarded cape from Kimmy's costume. "Want me to cover you up? Or do you want to just make a run for it?"
The girl was already running, trailing a line of cum after her.
This evening was going to be one for the legends.
"Dammit, Kimmy!", Tonya shouted, laughing as she took off after her with her horse cock slapping against her legs.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya woke up the next day on the couch back at home. She didn't really remember how she got here, that was no good. And she had a nasty hangover. Been a while since that happened.
She sat up. She was still wearing the upper half of her costume, though her tits have spilled out of it a bit, and in place of the skirt she had a bedsheet tied around her legs. The actual skirt lay, still intact, on the dining room table.
She groaned and hoisted herself up from the couch. Time to go survey the damages a bit, make sure they all got back in one piece.
Kimmy was lying somewhere in the background, again very sticky and extremely satisfied. Then her hangover rumbled in.
"Owie."
Tonya gave a little grin and slowly lay down next to her. She gently rubbed Kimmy's shoulder.
"Hey, babygirl. Guess we're both facing the consequences from last night, huh?"
"Uh huh. It was like, you know, cool, but like my head is like really big now."
She rubbed her temples and groaned again.
"Like ... I haven't had this like, you know, like forever, and stuff?"
"Ha. Yeah, me either. I'd thought I'd been around the block enough, but ... Oof. College kids take partying seriously."
Tonya moved her hands up and took over rubbing Kimmy's temples in the same spot she was.
"How you feeling aside from the headache? No broken bones or anything, right?"
"I like feel, like, you know, kinda, stretched? Like as if I had like way too much, you know, food?"
Indeed, she still had a significant pot belly.
"Like ... where did that like come from?"
Tonya ran her fingers over it.
"Good God, I'll say." She stared down at the bimbo's newly developed gut, in awe of the stark difference.
"Well, uh... my memory gets a little fuzzy after our little romp in their media room. But I'm willing to bet you've still got a motherlode of jizz in you. We kind of did a number on you, and I wouldn't be surprised if you got a little more action afterwards."
"Oh. Like wow. That's like ... a lot. Like a lot a lot. Wow."
Kimmy touched it again and kneaded it a little.
"Bah ... Feels kinda like weird. But I guess it was like, you know, fun? I'm like gonna see if I can like get it like back out and I'm like gonna be like back and stuff, no?"
"Yeah, no joke. You take your time. I'll handle breakfast today, get some kind of hangover cure going. Shout if you need me or anything."
Tonya carefully helped her to her feet and gave her lover a kiss on the cheek.
Kimmy wandered off, then disappeared into the bathroom.
After what felt like forever, she emerged, perfectly clean, smelling like spring and sans belly. It was mostly gone.
"That was like ... kinda a lot, but I think I like got it all. It's just ... You know, it's kinda hard to like get the sticky stuff out of the hair if it's like, you know, so curly and stuff."
"Good!" Tonya said cheerily. "You've got to be feeling loads better now too. Come on now, let's get fed and see if we can't get back to a hundred percent."
Two mugs of coffee and a very large pitcher of water were already laid out, and she was carrying a tray of food with her. This was a cheat day meal for sure. Sausage, eggs, and fried potatoes stacked and looking extra greasy.
"Shit like this always made me feel better the morning after. Hopefully it still works", Tonya said as she portioned a helping out for each of them.
Kimmy dug in happily, stuffing her face and just savoring the taste.
"That's like great! Thank you like sooo much!"
She sighed contentedly as she swallowed the first mouthful.
"Of course, baby girl."
Once Kimmy's head cleared up, she sighed happily, patting her new, much smaller belly and said:
"Like, I really loved having all those happy guys like all around me. Did like Britney and Lindsey like have fun too?"
"I'll say. Pretty sure I remember checking in on them after we had our shower, and they were still going at it in there with a few guys."
She gestured to the door to one of the spare bedrooms across from them. "In fact, they came and crashed here so they wouldn't have to drive back to their rooms. Might be best to let them rest until they're good and ready, though."
"Cool! I'm like kinda glad they like had fun too. Also, like dressing like up was also totally awesome! We like gotta do that again!"
"Hell yeah! Tyler was already saying they need us at their next thing. It sounds like they come up with kooky shit for each of their parties, so I'm sure whatever it is it'll be a blast."
"Oooh ... you like gotta tell me like way ahead cos I like totally need like time to make some nice outfits, you know? This time, I'll like also do Lindsey and Britney and stuff!"
"Of course! If you're down for more of that I totally am."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya pulled out her phone, ready to send a text to the boys thanking them for inviting them, when she stopped for a moment.
"Oh boy", she said, her face stuck between a smile and regret. "We've got photo evidence."
Kimmy got up and ran around to table to see.
"Show me! Show me! I wanna like see!"
Tonya quickly flipped through the camera reel. It was mostly selfies of wildly varying quality. But the ones they could make out definitely told a story of what went on last night.
Kimmy grinning ecstatically as people did body shots off of her.
The both of them arm wrestling with the frat boys.
Tonya hoisting some skinny girl over her head as she looked down in surprise.
The same girl forming a hand-bra on Kimmy's tits and looking at them with the same level of shock.
And so on, and so on.
"Yep. Feels like the first time all over again", Tonya said, grinning.
"First time?"
"Yeah. Back when I went to college before. I went to a lot of frat partied and shit back then too. But once I started getting big I felt like I was just a freak show attraction for them. That's part of why I was such a loner when we first met."
Tonya kept flipping through the pictures. Everyone seemed to be having a good time, her included. As if she were just part of their crew.
"Now, though, it feels different. Like before all that. I don't know if people are more chill now or if I just found the right people, but I felt like I could really enjoy myself again."
Kimmy took her arm and kissed her:
"That's like ... so, you know, like kinda sad, but now it's also like kinda, you know, good?"
The girl sighed:
"It's like kinda like that like for me too, and stuff? Cos like since I've like been your like girlfriend, I like kinda enjoy like the things I like did before, but before, I like kinda didn't like really like had fun? It was more like something I like did cos it's like something I like did cos everybody like thought I like did that and then I like did it. But now I like do it cos it's like, you know, fun? Like, really fun?"
"Yeah, uh ... Like, you just went along with it. But now, we can both, like, be who we really wanted to be, you know?"
Tonya paused for a moment in thought.
"Dammit all, now you've got me going." Tonya smiled and pulled her in for a hug.
"But for real. I'm glad you're happier now too. And I'm glad we can both bring out the best in each other."
Tonya kissed her and held her and felt safe and happy.
"Uh huh. It's like ... yeah."

Life continued to move on fairly normally for the next few weeks. Classes went on without interruptions. The only difference Tonya noticed was an occasional high five or finger guns from someone she didn't quite recognize. Apparently, they made a strong impression on a few people that night.
As they settled back into that standard school semester tedium, Tonya kept up with Kimmy on everything she was learning as well. Her martial arts lesson, her sewing practice, and new experiments in her kitchen all brought Tonya a little bit of joy. She got a little giddy every time she saw Kimmy proud of one of her creations, or with that determined look of concentration on her face. It was awesome for her to see her enjoying herself and growing simultaneously.
But Tonya felt like she'd fallen into a bit of a rut in her own life. She was happy to be able to keep her nose out of Kimmy's dad's business for a while, but at the same time, the school semester was dragging on and she hit a plateau in her own workouts that she couldn't seem to push through.
One evening, this culminates in her scrolling randomly through her phone, hoping to find something to occupy her time. Suddenly, she stopped on just the thing.
"Hey babe!", she called across the house excitedly. "Come check this out!"
Kimmy ran over eagerly and jumped next to her:
"Like what?"
Tonya held up her phone, currently displaying an advertisement for a bodybuilding competition. It was taking place in their city, fairly soon, and it made special note that it accepted all comers, both professional and amateur.
"Check it. It's been ages since I've heard of a contest local to us. Sounds like it might be a fun way to spend some time, huh?"
"That's like a beauty thing for musclewomen?"
"Y- What? Yeah, it's a bodybuilding competition. You've seen these sorts of things before, right?"
"Er ... no? Is this like, a thing?"
Kimmy looked at the picture.
"That's like some really small outfits."
"Ah. Yeah, come take a seat. I have much to teach you."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey


El_Roy_1999

Thank you very much!



Tonya scooted next to her and began showing off some pics of bodybuilders both male and female as they posed on stage, explaining as she went.
"Yeah, you've got the right idea. These people train all year round, trying to perfect their bodies. They go on stage and they have judges who rate them on how they look. You gotta be big, shredded, and symmetrical. Looks like in this one they're hosting both a men's and women's contest."
"Yeah, those posing outfits are usually pretty skimpy. Gotta show off as much beef as you can."
"Oooh ... So I get to like show off and there's like a prize? Cool! What is it?"
Kimmy mused for a moment:
"I like only ever like won one thing, with the piano, you know?"
"Money. That's why a lot of people do it anyway. I haven't actually looked into the prize on this one yet, because I was thinking of just going to watch. But I like the way you think! Why don't you and I enter? With how built we are, I think the only way we lose is if the say we're too big!"
"Uh huh!" Kimmy flexed her arm, causing the masses of her overblown biceps swell against her equally huge neck and forearm. It was just striations upon striations. "But are you like gonna do like the boys or the girls?"
Tonya grinned and grabbed her bicep with her fingers as Kimmy flex it. Zero give, just like she figured. Yep, she was a lock.
"That ...  is a very good question. I don't know which one they'd want me in in the first place!"
Tonya pondered quietly for a moment. "I'm kinda leaning towards them men's, assuming they don't argue. Mostly because that way you get to just dominate the women's category", she said with a smirk.
"You like think I'd like be the biggest? Wow. But aren't the others like also bodybuilders?"
Kimmy smiled, a little confused. Then she got a message on her phone, looked at it and put it away.
"Like ... Shouldn't they like be like big too?"
"Heh. Another good question. I haven't watched the bodybuilding scene seriously in a few years. Compared to what I remember from back then, this should be a cakewalk for us. But maybe we'll be in for a surprise when we get there. I mean, we had access to the shit that made us this big, I suppose everyone else would as well."
"Yeah, kinda. Sooo how long do we like have? And are you like gonna keep your boobs if you like go with the boys?"
"Looks like we've got about six weeks. So, plenty of time to get down to contest shape. I'm gonna need your help with that, though. You're already pretty damn perfect, but me ... Let's just say I've been bulking for a good long while now."
Tonya sighed quietly. "I suppose it would just make sense for me to lose the tits during the competition, wouldn't it? The clinic should be able to do that pretty easily, and stuff them back in afterwards."
"I kinda like guess? It's gonna be like weird, though. But you being like big again later and stuff ... That's like gonna be cool!"
Kimmy looked at her phone and asked:
"So I like should look into like food for like contest shape?"
"Yes, please. And I can help with that. Really, we should just need to do what you've been doing but like ... more. So I'm gonna start following the way you've been working out and eating instead of the way I've been doing it. Make sense?"
Kimmy nodded.
"Like totally got it. But you gotta like be careful: It's like kinda, you know, stressy? If you like feel like not happy, you like gotta tell me cos it's like hard and I don't wanna like you to be like, you know, angry."
Tonya nodded in response. "Yeah. I've been told this shit isn't easy. And it's probably gonna get even harder near the end. If you want to get as shredded as possible, you've got to do some drastic stuff. I'm not gonna make you do anything you don't want to do, so you be honest with me too, okay?"
"Like sure!"
By that sentence, Kimmy was already immersed in looking for recipes.

Kimmy had been working really hard on the preparation. The amount of cooking she did was absurd and she did everything she could to manage a smooth landing on the day of the contest without too much starvation. Also, she was constantly busy with the posing suit and her tan and everything. If anything, she looked harder and more defined every day.
Of course, there were occasional snags when she snapped at Tonya or just got frustrated and tossed things around. At the same time, she took this as a big thing for the two of them and she really did her best to keep Tonya motivated and in a good mood.
Kimmy was also probably overdoing this for some regional contest, but she missed any sense of scope anyway.
Meanwhile, Tonya was just as much of a woman possessed when it came to her training. She might have a better understanding of the scale of the contest than Kimmy, but that desire to be in the spotlight had made its way to the surface again. Even if it was just showing up some mid-level bodybuilders, she was driven to be the biggest on stage without question. Kimmy planting the idea in her head that there may actually be competition only served to push Tonya into overdrive.
This brought out the old drill sergeant Tonya from when they were still getting to know each other. She pushed herself to her absolute limits with each workout and demanded the same of Kimmy.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey

Looking forward to reading their contest measurements 

El_Roy_1999

There had been instances of shouting and slammed weights, and they always left soaked with sweat and practically glowing with heat, but she made a concerted effort to try to keep the aggression confined to the gym. They even put extra time in their schedules to give each other extra-long massages afterwards.
Tonya had her implants removed basically immediately, so that she could be sure to heal by the big day, but elected to leave her hair just a big longer than a man would wear it. Might get her docked on points, but allowing herself that little bit of androgyny was satisfying to her on several levels.
Seeing Tonya's hard pecs like that gave Kimmy some weird thoughts. She kinda liked them when they were like big and hard and defined, but at the same time, she kinda missed Tonya's big boobs. It was tough.
Kimmy had no real idea how to deal with this, but she did like touching them. Also, she got her some new outfits for her new boob-less body and she went all out there too.
She even, rather pointlessly, made Tonya a real suit, like a three piece. It took forever and it was a surprise, but she needed something to deal with the hunger.
Just taking her mind off the food did wonders.
Then, after an especially grueling session, Kimmy got another message on her phone and said:
"Like, Tonya, do you like have a moment and stuff?"
Tonya finished chugging her after-workout shake. The hunger had been no easier for her, considering that she wasn't exactly trying to stay trim previously.
"Yeah, sure", she said after taking a quick breath. "What's up, hun?"
"Uh, I'm like gonna be like away for like a few days and stuff and I like wanted to like tell you that I'm like gonna get like all your food ready if that's like okay?"
"Um ... Sure? But, uh ... What's up? Where do you have to go in such a hurry?"
Tonya's heart skipped a bit as she asked. Thoughts of Kimmy being kidnapped immediately sprung to mind.
"Like ... It's not a big thing and I'm like gonna be back and it's all safe and no problem and stuff. But I like kinda wanna like do something and that's like kinda now. But I'm like coming back like real soon!"
"Okay. Yeah, okay, sure", Tonya said, unsure of herself.
"Just ... Wherever you're going, keep your phone on you as much as you can, okay?" Tonya hugged her tightly and kissed her on the cheek. It still felt weird holding her with their new bodies like this, but she grabbed her tight just the same.
"Sure! I'm like gonna really be careful and stuff!
Kimmy grinned as her boobs mashed against the big woman's pecs.
"I like still gotta say, it like looks kinda like awesome and everything, you know?"
"Heh. Hell yeah it does." Tonya's body had already begun to tighten up a bit. She hadn't achieved the level of definition Kimmy had before all of this, but her rounded, bulky curves had begun to trim down into harder, leaner mass that her skin was clinging tightly too. She gave her pecs a quick bounce and grinned back at Kimmy as the girl pushed up against her chest.
"Don't you be getting into any trouble, okay?"
Kimmy flashed her a cheeky grin:
"Like never ..."

Later that day, Kimmy packed up and took a taxi. Staying back felt odd.
Eventually, Kimmy sent her a message:
"I like totally am there and it's like okay and everybody is likes super nice! Love you like, you know, the world!"
Tonya sighed. The house did feel awfully empty.
"Good to hear, hun. Have fun!"
She knew she shouldn't worry. It was hard, but if Tonya demanded to go everywhere with Kimmy, she'd be no better than her dad. With the day's to-do list done, she sat down and tried to relax.
After a bit, Lindsey showed up. She just rang the bell and waited outside.
Curious, Tonya immediately hopped up to answer the door. Seeing that it was just her, she answered happily.
"Hey, Red! What's happening?"
"Nothing, I was just around after class and thought I'd like to hang out with you girls."
She had continued the treatments, maybe even stepping them up further, and she was starting to look really strange. Bulky, almost brutish and rough. Also, she was wearing a cutesy dress that sent weird mixed messages.
"Sooo ... you got time? You look ... different?"
Tonya looked Lindsey up and down. Her new look was a bit abnormal, sure, but the bodybuilder was starting to appreciate it. Sure made her stand out in a crowd.
"Yeah. Sorry to disappoint, but it's just gonna be you and me. Kimmy's out for a few days. But I'm more than happy to hang, of course! Come on in."
She stepped aside and let her into the house.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Thank you very much for the kind words. I'll let my co-author know!


"Ha. Glad you noticed. Yeah, there's a bodybuilding competition coming to town, and we figured we'd get in on it. We've spent the last few weeks working on getting absolutely shredded. What do you think so far?" Tonya raised one arm into a bicep pose. Where once it was a solid mass of beef covered in a healthy layer of padding, it had now begun to change into a more starkly defined bicep peak, the striations immediately obvious as her skin pulled tight against it.
"Wow. That looks kinda ... brutal. I mean, even more brutal? Damn, Tonya, you're turning me on ..."
She sighed.
"I dunno, but I kinda like beast Tonya even more. Also, the boobs ... Cool!"
"Heh. Yeah, I kinda miss the old cannons", Tonya said as she patted herself on her only technically flat chest. "But if I'm gonna show up the men's division I don't need any distractions!"
"And I'll take that little turn-on as a sign that we're doing something right", she added with a grin. "Keeping this kind of shape is damn hard, but maybe I will go for a leaner look after we get done! I'm starting to like how I look too."
"Yeah, it's not like those pecs are any smaller than my boobs. Fuck, I mean, they're almost as big as my head even like that! Tonya, you're going to blow those guys away. Just one thing, though: How are you going to explain your dick? Or your pussy, for that matter?"
She licked her hard, leathery lips with a wicked smile.
"What's there to explain?" Tonya said, as she widened her stance a bit to admire her own rippling quads and obscene bulge. "This thing's half the reason I'm entering the men's division anyway. I've already got a few comebacks ready in case they give me shit."
She leaned to the side, flexing one titanic set of quads as she brought her arms up into a proper bodybuilding pose. "What's the problem? Worried this thing is going to make the guys feel small? What's the alternative, send me to the women's division? Yes, that sounds much more fair." She happily sported a cocky grin as she went through them."
Lindsey grinned:
"Girl, you're an entire division on your own. Also, you're getting kinda tall too, so ... Damn!"
The young woman set a hand against Tonya's quad and tried to squeeze it.
"Fuck. That's hard."
"You fucking know it." The bodybuilder gave that leg one extra little tense. The increased mass from the flex was enough to push Lindsey's fingers back a bit.
"It's funny, normally being tall makes getting big that much harder. Guess I'm enough of a hulk that it doesn't really make a difference, huh?" She repositioned herself so that Lindsey was facing her straight on, bulge right in front of her face. She leaned forward into a crab flex. Holy fuck, her legs alone were enough to block her from her view. This realization was enough to send a surge of pleasure through Tonya's junk. Her cock squirmed and swelled.
"So. Am I grating your face against my abs tonight or what?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.