⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Butch x Bimbo - Episodic story

Started by El_Roy_1999, April 08, 2021, 07:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

"How you feeling?"
"I dunno, like, you know, kinda like nervous and stuff? Like when I was a kid and I like played the piano and like sometimes I like had to play like in front of my dad ... That was like really, you know, like bad in my tummy? Kinda like that. Only I'm like way too hungry to like be sick and stuff, so that's like good, right?"
Kimmy looked at the other heavyweight women. Was there a challenger for her?
There were two that look like they could be contenders. One with pale skin in a blue bikini, who Kimmy would have considered huge before she started blowing up. She had an obvious roid gut in addition to solid mass packed on just about everywhere. The other was dark, her hair shaved completely off, wearing a green outfit. She had gone to the other extreme, reaching for that dry, leathery ripped look. They both noticed her as well, and weren't hiding the fact that they were eyeing Kimmy up.
"You're good. Butterflies are normal. Just remember that you're the freakin' boss, right?"
"Like okay."
Kimmy smiled at the two other women and gave them a little wave.
"Good luck! This is going to be like fun!"
The two of them simply glowered back at her. Tonya grinned, as she realized they were intimidated. Of course they were. But she couldn't let Kimmy know that and break her out of her moment. Tonya knew Kimmy was going to be at her best when she was cheery and feeling herself.
Before long, Kimmy was instructed to line up with the others. Tonya gave her a gentle pat on the back. "You ready?"
"Totally!"
Then Kimmy walked out with the rest of them, out into the bright light of the stage.
She took up position as instructed and did the poses as requested. There was a bit of murmuring as she did her thing. She was smiling all over and it looked genuine and happy. With every pose, her muscles seemed to pump up even more and she forced them into more mass and more definition.

Then, as the mandatory poses ended, it was time for the individual presentation. Kimmy gave Tonya a last nervous look, then she started.
It was impressive. It looked more as if she were dancing, displaying a kind of acrobatic skill Tonya probably didn't quite expect. Kimmy rolled her abs brutally, shimmied her butt, took up fancy poses and presented her absurdly dry body in ever more shocking contorsions. The music drove her along and she powered through the mandatory bits, adding just enough embellishments to make it flirty and fun.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey


jhunter

Interesting rising action. The climax should prove stimulating.

El_Roy_1999

Everything was fine until Kimmy unexpectedly overdid her pec flexing (which nobody actually could see because of her tits, but she was unable to stop herself). With an audible snap, her right bra strap gave way.
She just about managed to catch her freed boob and cover it up with her hand.

There was a short pause, but instead of panicking, Kimmy continued her routine with just one hand.
When she finally got off the stage, she looked very, very awkward. She still gave the audience a cutesy wave, although with the left hand.

Next was the posedown ...
Kimmy fumbled with her strap and looked at Tonya imploringly.
"Could you like help me with that? I'm like, you know, shaking?"
"You're good, you're good. Come on over here." Tonya walked, holding Kimmy's free hand, back towards the prep area and grabbed the bimbo's bag. She rummaged through it quickly, looking for an emergency sewing kit or something similar.
"You're doing great out there, babe. The routine was awesome. One little slip like this isn't going to be the end of it." Finally, she found a little box with sewing supplies. She didn't have the know-how to stitch up a broken bikini, but there were safety pins inside that would get the job done until the show was over. She carefully grabbed the broken strap and tried to pin it back as close to how it originally was as she could, wincing behind Kimmy as she went.
"Like thank you like sooo much! I like couldn't like do it, you know?"
Once everything was back in place, Kimmy relaxed a bit and asked:
"How are like the others?"
"I'll admit, they're better than I thought they'd be. This is supposed to be some small-time regional, but there's some real talent here. Nothing that you can't handle, though! Just keep doing what you're doing."
"Okay! I'm like totally gonna like go out and like do the thing!"
Kimmy got back out and the posedown started. Tonya could see that there were some problems. The girl was good at being muscly, and she posed nicely, but she was not the kind of person to just push forward and make room for herself. The other girls pushed her to the side or covered her up. Kimmy was getting a little confused now, wondering why she couldn't just do her thing.
"Uh ..."
Tonya winced silently as she watched Kimmy begin to spiral. She couldn't very well just shout directions at her, but she could see her love glancing helplessly at her. Thinking as quickly as Tonya could, she tried to point at the floor in front of the bimbo girl, beyond where the others were crowding her out. Tonya then spread her arms as though she were pushing people aside, or perhaps opening a pair of double-doors, all the while mouthing "Go!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy nodded nervously, then turned to squeeze through.
"Sorry! Like, excuse me, I like gotta ...
The move caused some confusion and Tonya could see the other candidates were looking either amused or furious by what Kimmy was doing.
"Like ... Can I like ..."
Then, once she was in front, Kimmy posed happily, relieved by the sudden freedom. There was some laughter and even a bit of applause. She smiled happily now, taking it as good natured. Then the woman in blue pushed back at her and Kimmy apologized, but tried to keep up with her show.
The whole thing was on the verge of falling apart when the judges dismissed everybody and Kimmy ended up backstage again. She looked dismayed by what happened, unable to get what was just going on.
Tonya was stuck between laughing and dying of embarassment on Kimmy's behalf. She didn't know what else she expected. Kimmy's may not have been the most coordinated performance, but she certainly made a splash!
Tonya reached out and very lightly hugged her as her love came back off stage. "That was brilliant, sweetie. I wouldn't have had you do it any different."
"I don't like get it? What like happened? Was it like okay?"
The other women glared at the bimbo girl furiously. Kimmy looked deeply embarrassed.
"They're like angry with me, right?"
"Yeah, kinda. Maybe. Okay, yes, they are, but that's on me. You did great with what you were given, really!"
"Why is it like on you?"
Outside, the judges were listing the callouts. Time for one final round of posing to finish this.
Kimmy fidgeted for a moment, then headed out.
She did the poses as asked, but there was a little hesitation to it. Sure, her posing was great, the presentation was perfect and her physique was impressive, but the others were much more confident and straightforward.

As she headed back, Kimmy was shaking from the nervousness.
"How did it like go? Was it like okay?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya patted her on the shoulder, biting her lip a bit. "I just ... You know, I feel like I could have helped more, trained you on your routine more. But we just have to cross our fingers now."
It took some time before the judges called Kimmy back to the stage to announce the results. Tonya watched anxiously from the sidelines like a pageant mom, unable to hold still.
The judges began announcing placement from the bottom up, and eventually ...
"Third place, Kimmy Douglas." They proceeded to read off her point scores, but Tonya had already zoned out. She slumped a bit as she stood there. Of course, she was biased, but she thought her lover deserved better. She watched intently to see how Kimmy reacted.
Kimmy walked back in a daze, her trophy in hand and unsure what to make of it.
Then she handed it to Tonya and asked:
"And what like happens next?"
"What's next? You did it, sweetie? You're bringing home a trophy!" It was everything Tonya could do not to kiss her on the mouth.
Kimmy slowly realized she made third place and smiled gently.
"That was like, you know, okay? If you're like okay with it, you know? Are you like okay with it?"
"You ... You should be happy with that result. Placing at your first show is fucking amazing. You know how I am, so I would have given you first in a heartbeat, but this is a result worth celebrating."
Kimmy looked happy now, thinking for a moment about embracing Tonya before instead taking both her hands in hers.
"Like ... thank you. I'm like totally happy it like worked and stuff and yeah. Just like not getting yelled at is like cool. Thank you, thank you, thank you."
Tonya sighed. She could feel a lot of tension leaving her as they quietly celebrated her big win, replacing it by a glowing pride in her. They might not be bringing home the gold, but they did it.
Kimmy looked at the trophy and said:
"She like doesn't look like as big as me, no?"
"Heh. Nah. Not even close. I don't know if the world's ready for anyone as big as us", Tonya said, beaming.
Kimmy grinned.
"Yeah. We're like kinda huge."
Kimmy looked at the winner. How did she feel?
It was the lady in blue who had been muscling her out earlier. She seemed extremely excited over it. She was by herself and didn't have anyone to share it with it seemed, but she was looking at the trophy and absolutely beaming.
Kimmy hesitated to say something to her, but it was still too awkward.
Then she just walked over to her and said:
"Congratulations on winning! Cool!"
Then she got ready to retreat again.
Kimmy startled her, it seemed. Probably too wrapped up in her celebration to notice the rest of the world. The bimbo girl saw a flurry of emotions cross her face as she tried to figure out how to react. Eventually she nodded and took a few steps closer.
"Who the hell are you? Never heard your name before." She didn't sound aggressive or anything. Maybe that was just how she talked?
"Hi! I'm like Kimmy! I'm here with Tonya and it's like totally my first time and stuff ..."
Kimmy held up her trophy:
"I'm like third place. Cool, huh?"
The winner looked back at Kimmy, looking back and forth between the girl and the trophy a few times. "Yeah, I saw. Grats. But, uh ... I meant where did you come from? I've been at this for a while and nobody just comes out of literal nowhere like that."
"What do you like mean? I'm like from Messina. Like by the beach? When I was a kid, we lived in like Mexico, but that was like years ago."
She pointed at her lover:
"Tonya like brought me with the car and stuff."
Kimmy heard a quiet huff from her as she rolled her eyes. "Anyway, Kimmy, right? Name's Mercedes. It was good to meet you."
"Hi! It was like sooo awesome! And I like looove how like big you are and how you're like massive and stuff. So cool! I'm like gonna watch like my girlfriend now, but you're like kinda, you know, the hugest!"
The bodybuilder woman went quiet again, many more questions filling her mind about what was happening.
"But ... The women's is ..." She looked around until she took a longer glance at Tonya and realized just what she was looking at. "Oh shit."
Kimmy pranced back over to Tonya and said:
"Good luck. You're like gonna totally show them, right?"
Tonya nodded and grinned. "Damn straight."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy glanced over at the male competitors. Were they even a challenge for someone like Tonya anymore?
Not in size, anyway. Not even close. However, she did catch Tonya looking mherself over, and not with her normal pride. She looked a bit self-conscious even. She pinched at her skin in a couple of places, testing the tightness of it.
Kimmy got very close to her and whispered:
"You're like gonna be great. After all, you're like way bigger and like harder than they'll like ever be and you've like got like that big thingie which is like kinda awesome and stuff. Poor guys are like never gonna know what like hit them!"
Tonya grinned and looked over her shoulder at her. "Thanks, babe. I can always count on you to lift my spirits."
Not long after, they heard the call to lineup. Tonya gave Kimmy a quick pat on the hip. "Wish me luck, babygirl."
"You're like the bestest! Good luck!"
Kimmy gave her a cutesy thumbs-up sign.
Then she anxiously watched the show from here.
Tonya took a deep breath in and out as she took her place in line. Kimmy could see a lot of other competitors eyeing her up, not sure what to make of her. But Tonya managed to not pay attention to them. She was in the zone now.
They marched out on stage for the mandatory poses, and the whole time, Tonya's face remained in this steady, serious expression. Like she had a job to do. She moved through the poses as they called them out. The only change in her expression Kimmy saw was when Tonya gritted her teeth and her jaw pushed out as she really tried to squeeze some extra size out of a flex. She was trying her damnedest and it was paying off. Tonya's movements were kind of stiff and robotic compared to the other competitors, but maybe her body could make up for it.
When the individual presentations came up, Kimmy saw her lover take another centering breath. Then her personality completely changed. She cycled through her favorite flexes: the double bi, the crab flex, the back lat spread. All the while, she was wearing an intense snarl on her face. This was closer to what Kimmy was used to seeing from her in the gym, or in bed even. Clearly, the big woman wanted to dominate this stage. She wanted to leave a reminder on everyone that no matter what happened, she was still bigger.
She managed to fit in one final most muscular, with her various parts fighting for space, as they called out the end of the posing. As she finished, only then did she look down at herself. Shit. Her junk had swollen. It was not a full hard-on, but she definitely turned herself on in the middle of all this. Once dismissed, Tonya walked off stage as quickly as she could while maintaining composure and took Kimmy by the hands once she was there.
She started taking several of those deep, heaving breaths in and out, her eyes closed. "Man, shit. They're definitely gonna dock me for that. Fuck and I was feeling so good!"
"But like why? I mean, it's like meant to be like, you know, bodybuilding, no?"
Kimmy looked at Tonya's uber-pumped body and smiled.
"You look like awesome and you like make me like horny, you know? So if they like are normal people like me, they're gonna like be horny too. And that's gotta be like good, no?"
Tonya's breathing slowed and she started to open her eyes again.
"Maybe. Maybe." She nodded softly, her expression eventually relaxing. "Yeah. It's no problem, right? Dudes pop boners for no reason all the time. Some people gotta turn themselves on with their bodies."
Tonya's hands clapped Kimmy on the shoulders again. "Sorry. This isn't like being on cam and everything. It feels different when I can see everyone's eyes on me. But you make it so, so much more easier. And I love you for it."
Kimmy grinned and said:
"Like me too ... Want me to like take some of it like off before you go out again?"
"Uh ... No, no. Actually, I'm feeling a little sweaty from the stage lights. Do I look okay? You want to, like, wipe me down real quick or something?"
Kimmy got to work quickly, swabbing off the excess sweat with a tiny sponge. Once she was done, she smiled and gave Tonya a little kiss on the cheek.
"Show them like just how awesome you are! For like me and stuff!"
"Hell yeah! Thanks, babe. You're the greatest."
Almost right away, they were brought back out for their callback. Tonya strutted back out onto the stage and already Kimmy could see her seem looser, more relaxed. As she went through her next routine, her snarl was replaced with more of a cocky grin. The stiffness from before was gone, and she was beginning to enjoy flexing down hard and bringing as much size out of each mass of muscle as she could. Her focus wasn't on the other competitors, or the crowd, but herself and the judges.
At the end, she stood on the stage, now tall and proud, awaiting the decision.
As Tonya got called back on stage with the others, the tension rose. The heavyweights were the stars of the show, this was why people went to these things. The massive freakishness was just what made it worth it.
The judges started announcing the places and Tonya was not on fifth or fourth place.
So far, so good.
Then came third place.
Jaime Rodriguez.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Oookay ...
Tonya could feel her heart pump harder now.
Then came the announcement.
"We have two first places. It's an exceptional situation, and we were really spoiled for choice in this competition. Due to a tie, we award first place to both Hayden Cooper and Tonya Petrovich!"
The applause was intense and a little overwhelming. A smiling senior bodybuilder handed Tonya a statue and a certificate, she got a medal around her neck and then her and Hayden had to hold up the big sword together. He was maybe an inch shorter than her, so it was a weird scene, but he smiled and it felt kinda great.
As Tonya stumbled back to the dressing room, Kimmy got right in front of her and tried to embrace her, but the big woman was so laden with stuff that the bimbo hesitated.
"Wow! You like did it! Sooo cool!"
Tonya sort of moved through the presentation in a daze. It didn't feel real at all until she was back alone with Kimmy. She fumbled with the things she was holding and eventually hugged Kimmy back.
"Fuckin ... Whoa. I ... I really didn't expect this ... It ... Wow." It had been a while since Kimmy had seen her completely speechless.
Kimmy helped her hold all the things and put them down carefully. Once everything was out of the way, the girl hugged her deeply and fully and kissed her:
"We like did it! That was like sooo cool! Like thank you!"
"Thank you, baby girl", Tonya said after a long kiss in return. "Really, I don't want to take all the credit. We both made this happen, and you were absolutely amazing out there."
Kimmy would blush if that makeup let her, then grinned:
"Okay, so we were like both awesome! I like that like too!"
"Exactly! Queens of the bodybuilding stage, that's us!" Tonya said, beaming with pride.
The bimbo girl looked around, both at the other competitors and at them.
"Sooo, what like happens like next?"
"Actually ... I don't exactly know", she said, bursting into laughter. "I don't really remember how these things work. I think they're gonna want us and the other winners to do, like, a quick press conference and photo op, maybe? Some of the audience may want to shake hands. Want to just got out there and find out?"
"Like sure! Should we like get dressed or something?"
"Yeah, that's probably for the best. Let's get some of the oil off of us and we'll throw on something comfier."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

It took them no small amount of time to get clean again, helping each other where they couldn't reach just like the process of applying it. Before long, Tonya was dry and comfortable again, a t-shirt and basketball shorts tossed lazily over her frame.
Kimmy emerged from the dressing room wearing a sequined dress that fit her frame perfectly and matched the pink of her posing suit. It was very low-cut and looked both sexy and a little too much. She also did her hair again, or maybe switched wigs. It was hard to tell. She also slipped on a pair of four-inch heels that made her look absurdly tall although it was just "normal" for her.
"Is that like okay?"
"Girl, look at me, then look at yourself", Tonya said, grinning widely. "You look amazing. If there's anybody left in the building you haven't made an impression on, you will now."
Kimmy clapped her hands happily:
"Cool!"
Then she walked with Tonya wherever it was they were going.
As they left the dressing room, they saw a man wearing a brightly colored t-shirt with "STAFF" written across it waiting outside.
"Oh, good. Figured I'd find you here", he said. "Follow me, we've got a brief media event for you." Tonya nodded to Kimmy and shrugged, and they followed him to another room elsewhere.
Tonya grinned as she saw the setup they had. It looked just like the setup for a pro football interview, and of course that didn't do anything to deflate her ego. It was a wide table where the other medalists were already sat, with a huge panel behind it covered in the event's logo as well as several sponsors.
"If you would, please." The staff member gestured to the open seats. Apparently, Tonya was sitting in the middle and Kimmy near the end.
"Nuts. See you in a few, then?"
Kimmy nodded happily and got to her place, wondering what would happen next.
The girl sat at the table, making herself look the best way. Chest trust out, perfect pose, smile!
There were quite a few reporters here, it seemed. Lots of photos being taken, more than a bit of conversation taking place in the background.
"Miss Douglas, is it?", one asked her. "Medaling at your first competition is quite the feat. How are you feeling right now, and what's the secret to this kind of explosive success?"
"Uh ... Like, I'm like really happy and stuff, cos it was like really hard and I'm like kinda sorry I like got in the way, but it worked, so that's like kinda cool and stuff! Yeah. And, uh, I think I like got like really buff cos like my girl Tonya over there, she like trained me and stuff and that was like cool and I like also really didn't like eat like a lot except for like the protein. Yeah. Also I like lifted a lot of weights."
The room was mostly quiet after her response. A few people laughed, some just nodded respectfully, but most everyone didn't know how to reply.
"If I may, in response to something you said there-", another person in the crowd said. "Your performance was ... definitely unique. Was there anything that inspired your routine as you did it today?"
"I like kinda thought: What's like gonna be like sexy? Cos I really like being sexy. So I like picked a few like things and stuff that I thought would like, you know, look good and that was like what I did. Yeah. Cos like, you know, being sexy and cool feels like really good and stuff! Did you like like it? Did it like make you horny and things?"
The other competitors on the panel were now either laughing or hiding their faces, and a stronger reaction was visible from the press as well.
"Well, uh ... Clearly you had a positive effect with it at least", the reporter stumbled over his words. "Last question for now, can we expect to see more of you in the future?"
"Like ... I like made the suit as small as I could, so yeah, like no?"
Then she thought for a bit and said:
"But there's like the camera thing Tonya and I like do sometimes. Maybe that's like a thing you could try?"
Another round of laughs, this time mixed with a few scandalized gasps and whispers. Tonya had been able to maintain her poker face, but she finally broke into a slight smile and whispered "Fuckin' knew it."
"Uh ... Thank you, Miss Douglas. That's all for now. Good luck in your future endeavors."
Kimmy gave the guy a little wave and replied:
"Like, you too!"
Then she looked over to Tonya.
The media people turned to the big woman soon enough and the first question was obvious:
"Tonya Petrovich, we saw you win this contest. What gender do you identify as?"
There was a bit of a scuffle as some people were clearly not happy with the question.
Tonya cleared her throat. She had a feeling this was going to be coming, but that didn't make it any easier.
"As far as I'm concerned, I'm a woman. I made the call to enroll in the men's division for practical purposes. What about it?"
"It is exceptional. Not only did you place in a men's contest, but you won. How does this make you feel?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Tonya puffed up a bit at that one. She really didn't want to downplay the others, but ... Come on, it was incredible, wasn't it?
"Like everyone else here, I put a ton of work in preparing myself for this, so I have to say I'm feeling very pleased to pull of a result like this. Especially against such huge competition."
"I have just checked for previous competitions and you improved incredibly since your first foray. Do you have a trick or special technique that allowed you to do that?"
And here come the hard questions. Tonya tried to dodge the obvious stuff here.
"I'd like to think I have a natural talent for bodybuilding. I've always taken to it like a duck to water, but I'd like to think I've gathered some major support over the past few years that made a huge difference in how I train."
Tonya mentally kicked myself. She was really going with good genetics here? Really?
There were some snickers and knowing looks, but what was to be expected?
"You've won this competition. Will we be seeing more of you? Are you shooting for a pro career?"
"That is ... I haven't actually thought that far out yet. Obviously, as I'm currently an amateur I have other obligations I'd have to balance with this, but I haven't ruled out the possibility, no."
"Do you have any advice for other women wanting to take it up with men in this sport?"
There was some confusion at that question, but it came from a rather slim, smooth female reporter which looked a little out of place in this shmoe and sports guy ambiente.
Tonya raised an eyebrow at her, and she couldn't help but smile a bit.
"Well, first let me say I'd be delighted to see more women get involved in bodybuilding on this kind of level. Nothing against women that want to stick to the size they're at, but we shouldn't limit ourselves in what we can achieve. That said, it's hard work, no matter how you go about it, but I have to pieces of advice. First, take any advantage you can. Find an edge, grab it, and take full advantage of it. Second, surround yourself with people that went to see you succeed and get huge. They're out there, even if you haven't met them yet."
The woman blushed and mumbled a "thank you", then shirked away.
The next questions went to Tonya's co-winner, and soon, she was free to go.
Kimmy came over immediately and asked:
"Sooo ... Like how was it?"
"It was ... Whoo. If I'm gonna do more of this I gotta practice my speaking skills. But it was nice. Easier than I was worried about at least."
"I had like fun! But the guys were kinda like dumb, you know? I mean, they like didn't get it? I mean, I know I like have to ask things, but like, not things like that, no? Like, didn't they like see?"
Kimmy smiled happily. Then she took Tonya's hand and asked:
"I'm like really, really hungry and stuff. Sooo, wanna like get some stupid stuff, like burgers or like something?"
Tonya hugged her tight, embracing her in a genuine bear hug for the first time since the contest started.
"One step ahead of me as usual, baby girl. I wanna eat till I can't fit any more in!"
Kimmy got their stuff, got rid of the last few bits of stage makeup and cleaned Tonya up, then they headed for the next available burger joint. The guy at the counter stared at them and asked:
"Wow ... Uh, sorry. What can I get you?"
Tonya sighed, then grinned delightedly as she looked up at the menu. She was strongly tempted to order one of everything. She definitely earned it. But maybe something a little more reasonable.
"Two combos, with the fries and drinks, extra side order of onion rings, a chocolate milkshake. Oh, and double meat on those burgers."
She threw an arm over Kimmy's shoulder. "And you, hun?"
"Like ... that big burger thingie there, and fries and like a coke and, uh, the rings too, yeah and like ... a salad ... Yeah. And like maybe ... uh ... a milkshake with vanilla. Yeah. Thank you. That would be like the awesomest."
Once they got everything, they headed for a table and Kimmy dug in. Then she had to get herself another one. And a little later, one more.
Once that was all inside her tummy, she leaned back and rubbed it happily.
"Oof."
Tonya scarfed down her food quickly. Just as quickly, she seemed to be adopting that original "one of everything" idea. After tacking on chicken, more fries, an extra milkshake, and then some, she took up a similar pose. Her full belly was actually enough to make her abs bulge a tiny bit.
"I agree."
"I  kinda like felt like sooo hungry and now it's like sooo much better. I like get why people like get like fat, you know? Cos it's like good. But it's like also not good. Yeah."
"Yeah. And that's also why I hadn't really taken bodybuilding seriously before. Because this shit's *hard.*" Tonya laughed quietly. "I'd always figured I'd rather eat what makes me happy. I'm amazed you can keep it up as much as you can."
"Uh, I dunno. It's like always kinda been, you know, a thing? Cos like my dad and my mom, and my nanny and everybody like always had me like be like thin. Yeah. But it's like okay. I don't think I like wanna be like fat. Nah. That would be like not, you know, me, no?"
"Yeah. That's definitely not you. I much prefer you as the bodybuilding goddess you are now." Tonya pulled her closer to herself and planted a kiss on her cheek.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy blushed and started rubbing her leg against Tonya's thigh under the table.
"Oooh ... Thank you! Sooo, like do you like have an idea what you like gonna do like next, with like your boobs and muscles and stuff?"
Tonya sighed heavily. "That ... is a very, very big question. I'm gonna leave the boobs off for the time being. I feel like I should figure out whether I'm gonna do more bodybuilding stuff before I make any big decisions with that."
"And like the rest? Like, you're like as big as me like now, like from how like tall you are. So like ... Are you like gonna like get like bigger?"
"Hmm. The doc said I still have some growing to do. My whole life's been about being huge, so why not get taller?" She said with a grin. "Unless you don't like the idea of having to look up at me."
"No, no, it's like totally okay, I just like wanted to like know, and stuff."
Kimmy continued working Tonya's thigh.
The big woman intertwined her leg with Kimmy's, and placed her hand on top of the girl's thigh, rubbing gently.
"You like the thought of that? Me being even bigger?"
"Uh-huh. That would be like kinda awesome. Like huge!"
"Super huge", Tonya said, grinning widely. She felt bigger than she ever had right now.
"I've got some big plans for the future, babydoll. I think we're both gonna love it."
"Okay ... Like what?"
"Like... Let's just say there was a moment during our little questionnaire that gave me an epiphany. It's not just about me getting huge anymore. I'm not gonna stop that, though, don't worry. But I wanna help other girls with big dreams, too."
Kimmy blinked. Now she was confused.
"Whu ..."
"Heh. Don't worry. I have a plan, and hopefully it makes sense in a little bit. Tonight, let's just enjoy our big win!"
"Cool!"
Kimmy smiled and asked:
"Like, wanna go like some place and like do things and stuff?"
Tonya snickered. "Sure thing. Any particular things or places or stuff you're in the mood for?"
"Maybe like with a bed?"
Kimmy thought for a moment.
"Or like something, you know, like different?"
Tonya laughed louder and grinned wide enough that it forced her eyes closed.
"Sounds like good stuff to me! Let's get back home and we'll celebrate properly."
Tonya practically dragged Kimmy back to the car and they were home before either of them knew it, walking in giddily with trophies in hand.
"Woohoo!"

They stumbled home, a little stuffed from all the food. It was great. Kimmy wheezed as they got up and managed to unlock the door. Then she tore off her clothes and grinned:
"Uh ... Like, you know, that was like awesome! I mean like we like kinda won and stuff and I like ate like the bestest burger ever! It was like so tasty and sooo good!"
Kimmy noticed she really took off everything and added:
"Oops. Like, I kinda maybe should have like stopped like with my panties or something. Should I like put something like back on?"
Tonya turned back to face her, surprised but grinning.
"Don't you dare cover an inch of that up." The big woman reached down to the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. "I can think of only one way to cap off a day like this. You feeling good enough to celebrate?"
Kimmy nodded happily.
"Like totally!"
Tonya pulled down her shorts, her cock flopping free and slapping against her thighs. She scooped Kimmy up, holding her by her thighs, and lifted so those thighs wrapped around Tonya's midsection.
"Come on. Bedroom's waiting." The massive bodybuilder laughed giddily as she moved quickly up the stairs carrying her.
Kimmy held tight to her and gave her cheerful little squeezes whenever Tonya went up a step. At the same time, Tonya could feel the bimbo's nipples start to harden against her skin.
She leaned towards Tonya's ear and whispered:
"Like I'm getting like really horny like now. Are we like really gonna like get up to the bed and stuff?"
"Maybe not", Tonya whispered back. Kimmy could feel that rod quickly growing stiffer between the girl's legs. As soon as they cleared the stairs, Tonya pushed her back against the nearest wall and held her by the back of her head, french kissing her forcefully and using one hand to carress the shredded, massive expanse that was Kimmy's back.
"Oooh ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Kimmy flexed her back muscles to try and trap Tonya's fingers. Her nipples started to ooze that white liquid.
She gasped and rubbed her clit against Tonya's cock, going along its length with her own.
Then she put her own hands on the huge woman's back and held to her heavy lats.
Tonya broke off the kiss with a gasp for breath, then lifted Kimmy up higher and, without wasting a moment, sucked hungrily on the bimbo's breasts. As the girl ground against her cock, Tonya returned the favor and rubbed herself against her. Kimmy could practically feel the heat off her swollen dick as it slid against her monster clit and the head rubbed against her abs.
Kimmy's boobs started to gush with that milky sweet stuff, making Tonya even harder. The bimbo girl's clit's weird wrapping skill came in handy as it somewhat suctioned to Tonya's shaft's veins.
Then she tightened her abs and started rubbing Tonya's shaft with them, using her muscle control to caress and massage them.
"Like ... I'm like gonna like fuck you sooo good ..."
Tonya could feel her heart beating faster and faster. Her cock felt like it was harder than it had ever been.
"Oh? Someone feel like she's taking charge tonight?" The big woman looked up at Kimmy grinning, her face flush with excitement.
"Uh-huh! I'm like gonna do it! Yeah!"
Kimmy intensified her flexes and Tonya could feel the veins and striations on her abs on her cock. It was quite the feeling, completely alien and very, very weird.
Then Kimmy slipped a little downwards and pulled up Tonya's balls a bit and slowly slid her clit into the massive bodybuilder's pussy, all the while keeping her cock under tension.
"Ugh, fuck!" Tonya shuddered and grabbed Kimmy tighter as the girl worked her way down her length. As Kimmy entered her, Tonya's pussy clenched her tightly. She didn't have the millions of bells and whistles that Kimmy had had implanted, but her grip was so forceful it was like she was hanging on for her life. It was such a rush to feel something inside of her after so long that she didn't want to hold back in the slightest.
Kimmy's clit twitched and worked its way into her, spreading its head a little to touch her g-spot and rubbing against it hard. Meanwhile, the bimbo kept fondling those balls while thick white threads of milk ran from her nipples.
"Uh, you gotta like stuff something like in there ..."
Kimmy twitched her free pec, letting her nipple gape.
Once Kimmy noticed Tonya was squeezing her clit, she groaned happily.
"Like wow ..."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Wookey


El_Roy_1999

Always further ...


Tony pulled her upper body closer to Kimmy's. She started by switching her mouth to the bimbo's other breast, batting her tongue against the girl's swollen nipple, but quickly bring her hand around from the Kimmy's back to her chest, and quickly slip a finger into it, eagerly slipping in and out as fast as her body would allow.
The nipple smacked liplike against Tonya's finger and spread a little to take it in some more. Meanwhile, Kimmy twitched hard in her and worked Tonya's pussy deeply, while also giving her massive balls some squeezes and fondles.
The longer and harder Tonya's cock got, the closer it got to Kimmy's lips, and so she started licking and kissing it.
Tonya thrusted with all her might against Kimmy. She pressed the head of her cock into the bimbo's cleavage as she pushed upwards, and slammed her into the wall as she went down. The huge woman continued to guzzle as much of Kimmy's sweet cream as her breast would give her. Tonya's cock had grown as hard as steel, and the head had gone from red to an angry purple. Meanwhile, happy at how accepting Kimmy's nipple was proving, she mercilessly fingerfucked Kimmy's other tit.
The nipple was spreading now, the opening getting bigger, eager to accept more.
Kimmy leaned forward, stretching her neck and jaw to get a good suck on Tonya's cockhead. The big woman felt the bimbo's silky, overstuffed lips slip over it.
She gurgled happily as she tensed her hips to fuck Tonya's pussy. Her clit might be thin and not too long, but it was very, well, dexterous, reaching for the interesting bits.
"Hrrr ... I ... love ... you ..."
"Fucking ... Love you!" Tonya sounded as strained as she did while lifting. She was holding back as hard as she could to avoid letting loose too soon, but Kimmy's assault on her every sense was going to prove too much. Quickly two, then three, then all five fingers on her hand were inside Kimmy's nipple as she vigorously jammed them in and out.
Before long, Tonya's legs began to give out, a telltale sign that she was losing the battle of wills. She wrapped both her free arm around Kimmy and embraced her as she felt the orgasm welling up inside her.
The nipple's walls closed around Tonya's hand, those strange "fingers" inside fondling it. Kimmy grunted happily and opened wide to suck on the musclewoman's cockhead, ready to let her shoot her load while squeezing those balls hard and shifting her thumb to the base of Tonya's cock, all the while Kimmy's abs still rubbed the huge bodybuilder's shaft hard.
Kimmy's clit seemed to spread over Tonya's g-spot, somehow entering it, or maybe just ... It was a very strange feeling.
Just when Tonya thought Kimmy had pulled out every trick she had, the girl managed to surprise her. It was like she couldn't escape the bimbo's pleasuring and teasing even if she wanted to.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Just as Kimmy's monstrous clit began to tease Tonya from the inside, she let loose with a load into the bimbo's mouth. She pinned her against the wall in the process, panting and gasping and moaning like she'd lost all control.
Kimmy just stuck to what she was doing, enjoying Tonya's ecstasy and letting her ride it out. She eagerly swallowed the musclewoman's cum and wait for her to calm down, having he own little orgasm on the side.
Then, as everything calmed down, Kimmy opened her mouth, let out a blob of cum and whispered:
"Wow ... That was like ... even more ... like wow ..."
"Jesus", Tonya muttered once she'd had the chance to recover. "Where do you keep learning all these new tricks?"
They were still sitting there, buck naked and drenched with sweat and juices on the hallway floor, but Tonya barely even noticed. As far as she was concerned, she was in heaven.
Kimmy smiled happily, very sticky and sweaty and sighed:
"I like dunno ... I just like keep thinking about things and then ... I like kinda do them and stuff, right?"
She laid her head on Tonya's lap. The blond hair of her wig got everywhere.
"And I like ... you know ... was just like very horny and stuff. Cos of you."
Then she started playing with Tonya's cock again.
It hadn't softened a bit. That new milk- or whatever is- really worked miracles.
"Heh. Well, I'm glad it all comes together so perfectly. And yeah, I can tell. First and foremost because you make me horny and stuff too. Very very horny."
Tonya slowly stood up to her feet and picked Kimmy up once again.
"What do you say we keep the party going, huh?"
"Like sure! Wanna like fuck me all the way like through and stuff?"
"Is that even a question? Come on, let me return the favor to you.", the big woman said as she lifted her up and carried her to the bedroom.
As Tonya opened the door, she was greeted by a loud "Surprise!", followed by a rain of confetti and the tooting of one of these party horns.
Britney and Lindsey were standing there, with Britney holding a balloon that said "Number 1!" and Lindsey waving a little flag.
They were both wearing cheerleader outfits and looked very happy.
"Congratulations!"
Kimmy yelped as she was very surprised and a little shocked, while also being very confused.
Tonya was just as surprised as Kimmy was, and she managed to stop herself short of just dropping Kimmy on the floor in shock. After she staggered back for a brief moment, her nerves came back to her and she burst out into laughter.
"You precious little dorks! I'd chew you out for giving me a heart attack if today wasn't such an awesome day!"
Britney gave her a kiss and embraced her.
"We couldn't come to the show because of the classes, but we had to wait for you!"
Lindsey added:
"We've missed you both sooo much! All that training ... When we heard that you won, we came right here and waited for you!"
Watching her talk was a strange view, her face looking almost plasticky now, with its thick shininess.
The first girl kissed Tonya again and asked:
"So, how was it?"
Tonya let Kimmy down carefully and hugged all three of them close.
"It was awesome! I felt great, I totally crushed it, Kimmy did amazing and brought home a trophy of her own! Honestly, I couldn't have pictured it going any more perfectly!"
Lindsey grinned:
"Awesome! You girls are the best! And ..." She looked at them. "... you already started celebrating without us, right?"
Tonya looked down at their already naked forms and grinned, completely unashamed. "Guilty as charged. I imagine you came by because you wanted to get in on the fun, huh?"
Britney licked her lips, then reached under her miniskirt to stroke her clit.
"Sure. We knew you'd need either a victory or a consolation fuck, right?"
Lindsey added:
"Plus, you girls are in the craziest shape ever and it'd be a shame to let that go to waste."
"Oh ho! So we've got more fans of the shredded look, huh?" Tonya shook out her arms and rolled her shoulders a bit, gleefully putting her freaky physique on display for them. "Well, I'm all about making my lovers happy!"
Tonya instantly felt six hands all over her massive muscles, examining her freakish rippedness, tracing her striations and checking out her veins.
"Ooh! And my lovers love to make me happy too!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.