⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New York community

Started by procras6, December 23, 2009, 04:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xerxes

Hey Mac,
There are slim pickings in NJ for this kind of thing. I think Bruce pretty much nailed though. Most women leave (Monix was in NYC ever so briefly) even the UTR that was here picked up and left. Your best chance is using WB270. During the Spring, Summer and Fall many women travel to the NYC area, but things dry up slightly in the winter. Though it's less likely to happen, if you get to know some of the women you might be able to convince them to see you in NJ, I did have the chance to do that once.

Good Luck
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

xerxes

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nbunited21

I saw Lora in Newark in the fall.  She was great but I think Philly or NYC is the place to go.  I'm looking at Philly to set up something.  I think Trapalicious too is gonna be in Newark soon.

Vossler

Have asked this before, but I am looking for a session with a VERY big FBB the above weekend in NYC.  I travel quite a bit, and have this open.  Anyone know of someone in town?

xerxes

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Have asked this before, but I am looking for a session with a VERY big FBB the above weekend in NYC.  I travel quite a bit, and have this open.  Anyone know of someone in town?


Have you tried WB270? Jana Linke-Sippl will be in town July 6.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hstig14

Hey all!

Having trouble finding true muscle babes in NY. WB270 isn't showing much as far as consistent options. Often attractive amazons coming into town, but I've had bad luck in terms of timing. Anyone know of any truly muscular chicks offering sessions? Or any gyms/bars/whatever that are home to lady bodybuilders?

Any and all suggestions are truly appreciated! I will definitely share any valuable information that I come across.

Thanks

bkrugby

Alex is a good value for the money and seems like she's added some size. Xeena also lives in NYC, I've emailed her before, but haven't pulled the trigger on sessioning yet.  I think it is more of a T and Th thing.  Also many of them visit NYC.

j635746

Would certainly like to see Alex if she ever came to London.  She definitely has a great physique.

kendawg

Did you try thunder kittens they do NJ and NYC. They have some good girls available

Hoodman

Not really sure where to put this post. But I was curious of two things. One are there FBBs living in NYC besides like Falsetta and Tigress? I'm curious if people no about others.  Also, what's the best place to find FBBs to date in NYC. I know Tampa is a hot spot and apparently NYC and my old home LA had plenty back in the day to meet. However, what about now? Do I find them on cams? Dating websites? Through sessions?

No idea where to fit FBBs or fit women in this city. 

Any help would be great and also wherever this post should go let me know. Feel free to PM info as well.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoodman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bulldoge200

I'm looking for a NJ Session Girl.
Any Ideas?
ANy Help Appreciated..

MissfitTess

Missfit is available for sessions in NYC 1-9PM Monday through Sunday! Please contact her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or 917 574 2746 during these hours to set up your appointment! Specialties included but not limited to fantasy/semi-competitive wrestling, muscle worship, role play, and massage. (Also open to some fetish work.) Contact her today!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Missfit is available for sessions in NYC 1-9PM Monday through Sunday! Please contact her You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or 917 574 2746 during these hours to set up your appointment! Specialties included but not limited to fantasy/semi-competitive wrestling, muscle worship, role play, and massage. (Also open to some fetish work.) Contact her today!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:wob:
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

marfam

I had a session with her about a year ago the strangest session in my life.
Not going back.
Any recent updates about Alex?
Thanks

zenith012

I agree with you - never going back.