⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New York community

Started by procras6, December 23, 2009, 04:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admirer4fbb

I'm into big muscular fbb who can be both dominant & sensual.  Of those based in NYC,  who be my best one to see?


IFBB Schmoe

Catch Ms Melissa the next time she is out.  She is immense, ridiculously strong, and VERY sensual.

bkrugby

Ms Mellissa is good fun.  Is strong af and rates are reasonable.

There is a new one I noticed on wb270 site named Miss Andree.  She looks huge, like crossfit type woman.  I'm curious.  Though I have not sessioned in a long time, not sure if it is my thing anymore.

Admirer4fbb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michelle Falsetta was always a great session when I found myself in the area, I already miss her. Kayla from Tempest looks better than a lot of figure girls and is also a top wrestler, can't think of anyone better to meet in the city now. Amazon Annie is always fun but definitely not a fbb type.
Looked for Michelle Falsetta on wb270 & session girls websites but did not see her.  Is she retired?

Admirer4fbb

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michelle Falsetta was always a great session when I found myself in the area, I already miss her. Kayla from Tempest looks better than a lot of figure girls and is also a top wrestler, can't think of anyone better to meet in the city now. Amazon Annie is always fun but definitely not a fbb type.
Looked for Michelle Falsetta on wb270 & session girls websites but did not see her.  Is she retired?
Anyone know if Michelle Falsetta still doing sessions?

stevenwolf1978

to me it seems that these days more and more non fbb women are doing sessions, more as fetish pleasers or dominatrix.  I guess that the internet may have a lot to do with that.  I have only ever been interested in doing a session with a fbb and mostly the bigger the better, it seems like that type of sessionette is very limited now! When I was in my late teens in the mid to late 90s and looking at the back of WPW for sesssion girls, everyone seemed to be a big fbb!!  It seems that almost all the one that have retired have never been replaced! I am curious to what everyone else thinks

OliverQueen87

I have a sensual muscle worship session set up with Alex Lee in Boston as she is visiting the area in two weeks. Communication was very easy and she is friendly! Pics online are of her, confirmed it with a pic she texted me. She said she really liked me with my correspondence through emails, so let's see where those limits end 😊

marvin

We had better take advantage of being able to see the  Ms Melissa, Lora Ottenad, Bleck Rocks and Ironfires of this world while they are still around. Otherwise looks as if we will have to learn to enjoy the women who train CrossFit. Such as Alpha Ace, Queen Kayla, Ava Simone which may not be a bad thing.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have only ever been interested in doing a session with a fbb and mostly the bigger the better, it seems like that type of sessionette is very limited now! When I was in my late teens in the mid to late 90s and looking at the back of WPW for session girls, everyone seemed to be a big fbb!!  It seems that almost all the one that have retired have never been replaced! I am curious to what everyone else thinks
True, unfortunately. Far fewer of today's elite fbbs do sessions than was the case 15-25 years ago. Some who started back then are still available but for the most part they aren't being joined by new national level girls anymore. It's likely the internet being so much more omnipresent has something to do with this but who knows?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michelle Falsetta was always a great session when I found myself in the area, I already miss her. Kayla from Tempest looks better than a lot of figure girls and is also a top wrestler, can't think of anyone better to meet in the city now. Amazon Annie is always fun but definitely not a fbb type.


I stumbled upon this ad a week or so ago. This could be Michelle. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

blaster807

I've got news about sessions with Sierra, Lora Ottenad, Carmin Sixpack and Heather Armbrust.

MrBogus

What female bodybuilders with no implants session in NYC? I saw Miss Extreme Muscle for my first session and it went great for me, almost immediately she insisted that we do everything. There are not many fbbs without implants that I could think of, even fewer that do sessions. Power Goddess is the only one I would consider also sessioning with off the top of my head. I know about Tigress, but I don't find her attractive in the least...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ziv4943

Has anyone met Camille Greene?  She looks like a powerhouse. On her website she says she goes very sensual.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jdval4u

yes yes has anyone seen Camille Green? curious

MrBogus

I had my first session in Newark instead of NYC. Do all the session women who go to Newark tend to stay at a hotel by the Newark Airport? I have a feeling the answer is yes, since it seems those hotels offer free shuttle services every 30 minutes or so.

I figured it would be quicker to get to a Newark session compared to Manhattan for me since I assumed they would stay in a hotel by the city of Newark, but that wasn't the case. You can't really walk or use public transit to get to the hotels by the airport since you need to get on a busy Interstate. Thus I would need my own car(which I don't have) or to use an Uber or taxi.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zenith012

I fly out of Newark all the time. Manhattan is infinitely more accesible IMHO.