LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New York community

Started by procras6, December 23, 2009, 04:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke69

I assume the 2 posts above me are  about Tess?  I was hoping to meet her if our travels ever line up.  Whats the scoop on her?

Duke69

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

marfam

Yes Tess.
I don't know what you mean by scoop...

Duke69

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes Tess.
I don't know what you mean by scoop...

some explanation or elaboration on why the session was so strange?  Some information to aid others who might be interested in seeing her.  Just saying the session was strange doesn't really give much information.

marfam

Ok
The session was mostly king of a dance she preforms.
Some of it she is doing on you or with contact with you.
At the end I was allowed to give her a massage.
If it helps...

bicepboy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes Tess.
I don't know what you mean by scoop...

Back in the days when we had newspapers, reporters from one paper would try to beat other papers to the story, to get a "scoop." Ahhh...the 20th Century. The good old days....

mus20

anyone one know anyone good in NYC

FBBMW

WB270.com     There are more in NYC than anywhere.

Hoodman

Anyone local not really.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

eazyd85

Miss Extreme Muscle is there right now. the best of the best

Admirer4fbb

I will  be overnight in  NY (by JFK airport) in couple months.
Lots of women there but not certain who to chose.
Anyone can suggest a muscular & dominating woman who is also sensual?

pakeha

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artax

Above doesn't use real name on wb270 but according to wb270 schedule not back in NYC until March so depends on when you are going- almost always a lot of travelers to chose from- Hot Italian visits often- she's from upstate- if give her enough notice she might meet you

enoch

To the original poster an MuscleLover77, I have been to NY many times.  I find it to be like the LA area where there are a ton of ladies listed on WB270 and Session Girls, but very few who are muscular and do sensual sessions. 

The only lady I've seen regularly there is Alex Lee.  She is good at domination and is sensual with limits.  She has muscle but it is natural muscle now; she's smaller than she was in her competitive days by quite a bit.  I have a good time with her.  Our connection is really good.

I did see that there were two relatively new girls that caught my interest.  I considered Velvet Lane and Miss Andree.  But there was not much info about them, so I decided to see Alex and Colette Guimond (reviewed earlier) instead. 

You can check WB270 for visitors to NY.  A lot of the muscular ladies visit there. 

One last thought.  I once contacted Valerie when I visited NY.  Her emails were abrupt, even rude.  So I didn't pursue her.  I might try again in the future though, as I've seen her explicit videos done under a different name.

artax

I've seen Velvet Lane mentioned above-  figure competitor so not super muscular-  nice-  sensual with limits- not sure about wrestling skills but I overall would recommend

enoch

Thanks, Artax.  Maybe I'll check her out next time I'm in NYC.  I like the smaller figure girls in addition to the big FBBs.