LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New York community

Started by procras6, December 23, 2009, 04:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

beowulff

Love to see some off-season photos!

beowulff

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Peak_Princess

I am really not good with these sites... I have current pictures on session girls. All the photo's on there are with in the last 2 weeks.

obazobaz

Hi, I am going to be in NYC and am trying to find a good session. I'm into strong scissoring and choking and muscle worship. The only local that seems to fit that bill is NYC muscle, aka Michelle Falsetta(she doesn't try to hide her identity don't worry) and I was wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with her. She looks strong and buff, but for some reason I wonder. any help would be much obliged!!!

j635746

I've yet to meet her because she has had to cancel her last planned trips to London, but if I was travelling to New York, she would be first on my list of women to see.

trae757

im interested. Can you post pics please?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftncarryfan

Peak princess will be there this week, check her out

fbbadmirer

You need to take some time and either search or scroll through the threads as the issue of sessions in the NY area, as well as NYC muscle herself, have been discussed here before and there are several threads.

brunnen-g

LF=looking for I think.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AlanaSnow

hey guys, short notice and all but I got a bunch of cancellations and have opening for tomorrow, in NYC, if anyone is interested!! ;)

XOXO

paultrevayne

Alana when are you coming back to Florida?

macgolfer1986

Hey All

I am new to this site but a big admirer of FBB for years.  I would really enjoy finding sessions locally and was wondering if anyone can recommend session providers in NJ.  I prefer more muscle worship and some fun wrestling or more sensual than getting my ass kicked (LOL).

Thanks in advance for any suggestions and help.

Best
MAC   :thanks:

bruce321

It's slim pickings for locals. I checked WB270 and FBB's they list are either retired, moved, or aren't actually from around here. You need to check for travelers. They do frequent the Newark area to save the expenses of NYC. Otherwise, you've got to go to Philly or NYC. The good news is that if you are willing to session in NYC, everyone comes through there eventually.

paultrevayne

Lora Ottendad goes to Newark frequently

macgolfer1986

Thanks guys.  Yeah that is kind of what I was thinking too.  NYC can be a PITA but I have to make a day of it is all.

If anyone else has any other suggestions, please post them here or PM me directly. 

Much appreciated.
MAC

aracnidman

I have the same problem. I noticed power goddess came to ac in December and I saw gabe nicander in ac a few years ago so it happens sometimes.  Been trying to find a good utr on backpages but no luck