LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New York community

Started by procras6, December 23, 2009, 04:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

santino corleone

Alexis seems to be a real UTR lady. I haven't really heard much about her either. I think I can recall a real old TER review on her which was ok, nothing great.
Out of curiousity, I did try to see her I would say a year or two ago and it wasn't easy so I gave up.
She did seem nice enough with the emails and was willing to do pretty much what I wanted. The problem was setting things
up. Her incall was in Brooklyn which was a problem for me and she didn't really have a regular out call place and I needed to pay more
money so now the price went from reasonable to a bit pricey considering that I hadn't heard anything about her.


Polite Society

 The UTR Agency will have a leading wrestling option available all day on Monday December 16 in the LaGuardia area of New York with some limited time also on Dec 17. Information will be $3. Contact me in the usual way via the envelope next to my posts.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

imanze

Hello fellow muscle lovers and hello Polite Society,

Any UTR availability in the LA area from 20 December to New Year's Eve?

Private messages welcome!

Thanks.
G

Polite Society

 Bumping for those keen to actually do sessions.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

imanze


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am keen!

   And I have nothing in LA...stalemate.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tall6969

Poliet, thanks for the info post.  If you have any ladies coming through DC I would be very interested.

Thanks in advance!

gatorvin

Help! I am in NYC all next week in need of a session to break up the work monotony, and the usual sources have come up blank. I need some American muscle. Any clues please of fbb's either based in NYC or able to go there? Instant K for any help at all . . . cheers!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftncarryfan

 Although not a big fbb Alex is a fun girl to session with.

gatorvin

thanks buddy. where do i find her details?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftncarryfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good luck

Vossler

28 year old here, 6'2 190, LF a session with a quite large lady.  NYC area.

Peak_Princess

Hey Guys.. I'll be in NYC April 27 - May 1

Please email me or look me up on WB270 & Session girls under Peak Princess

Cheers..  :)

Peak_Princess

BTW... I JUST started prep sitting at 195lbs - I won't be doing and comp or crazy wrestling at this point till prep is over.. thanks again :)

Hoodman

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login