⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New York community

Started by procras6, December 23, 2009, 04:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

8spaces

Yup I have the same issue with the lack of quality fbbs, but you might want to give xeena a shot she's stunning.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

8spaces

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

xerxes

Yeah she's hot, but just does wrestling.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dothedammthing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah she's hot, but just does wrestling.

Were you looking for a date?

oakland

you said it. I hate driving into the city tolls, traffic, etc... and taking the train adds like 2hrs onto the trip BOTH WAYS! you would think that there would be a wider selection in the tri state area but I guess not. my old home fl looks like a hotbed acc'd to the wb270 page. ct will get some good ones in hfd every blue moon or so so I try to jump on those when I can.

dothedammthing

I was actually being totally sarcastic. How can you pay for a date? Unless you were referring to hookers?

xerxes

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
you said it. I hate driving into the city tolls, traffic, etc... and taking the train adds like 2hrs onto the trip BOTH WAYS! you would think that there would be a wider selection in the tri state area but I guess not. my old home fl looks like a hotbed acc'd to the wb270 page. ct will get some good ones in hfd every blue moon or so so I try to jump on those when I can.
Driving into the city can be a pain, but to me, Time Square and certain parts of Manhattan add to the agony.
I knew a UTR that lived in the area but she left. Muscle Vixen stayed around here for 6 months, she left too. I gotta plan a trip to Florida, especially Tampa!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

AlanaSnow

Xerxes,

i stay in Midtown as when i come up there, i am trying to hit a spot that is for the majority of people, that i have appointments with. at the same time, i need a place where when i have free time i can enjoy myself as well. if you look at costs, which for me is $2500-$3000 every time i make the trip, i need to find a place to where i can do as many sessions as possible while i am there to be able to recover my costs and earn some money, so i can continue doing sessions!! ;) 

XOXO

liftncarryfan

I will be staying at Broadway Times Square Jan 29-Feb 1st if any fbb wants to travel to the area that week...be awesome to celebrate my 40th bday with some quality muscle :)  :cool2:

dothedammthing

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you like Dom's and wrestlers NYC is great.. Regarding FBB NYC local scene is pretty much trash.  Xeena is one saving grace.

Yeah.. if you're willing to pay $500/hour or whatever she charges these days. If you're in NYC, you're better off finding a cute non-fbb strong girl to date/sex. When you're in a city of 8 million, statistically there will be tens of thousands of girls who are stronger and bigger than the average guy. I've personally had some luck in this department.

liftncarryfan

Has anyone seen this fbb.  If I shouldn't be posting the link then remove no biggie.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Wildfyre14

I totally agree with Alana. We stay where we do to maximize the number of guys we can see in our trip so we can continue traveling and doing sessions. I did make a trip once staying out of downtown and I had hardly anyone want to book. Most guys, when they found out where I was staying, said they couldn't travel outside of immediate downtown to see me.

xerxes

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I totally agree with Alana. We stay where we do to maximize the number of guys we can see in our trip so we can continue traveling and doing sessions. I did make a trip once staying out of downtown and I had hardly anyone want to book. Most guys, when they found out where I was staying, said they couldn't travel outside of immediate downtown to see me.
When you say downtown, do you really mean downtown Manhattan? Many of us that live here consider downtown to be south of canal street. Maybe you're referring to midtown which includes the time square area where all the tourist hang out.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bkrugby

I also imagine women who maybe have not been to NYC before don't know much about the city.  Times Square seems an obvious choice, though I haven't seen many in my time in that area.  Most of the ones I have seen are more downtown like Houston and below.  I would imagine the relative traffic that would be attractive would be a reason.  Although I would think something that is easily accessible for people coming from Jersey or Long Island yet within the city would be good....like Brooklyn per se (not that this has anything to do with the fact that I live in Brooklyn...ok it does)

Hoodman

Sometimes people go to Brooklyn. Yes it's Midtown the touristy area. Downtown is like below 10th street where the financial district is, if you're between like 10th and 50th you're in midtown. Uptown is above 70th or so depending on your opinion of uptown.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

italian_boy

When You, Alana Snow, in Europe / Italy , too ? :-)

we are waiting for You ,
i am waiting for YOU !