LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Knuckle Bunny

Started by BossRose, February 06, 2020, 05:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BossRose

"What a bunch of sissies." Master grunted and locked the doors to the dojo.

"I told you she was strong," I said.

"I taught you boys to fight better than this didn't I?" Master said.

"You taught us major good master, " Stephano said. "But she's a freak."

"Bunch of sissies all of you." Master slumped down the stairs and walked off into the night.

I looked after him, he looked very old and very weak.

"So what's the plan dream team?" Stephano paced up and down the stone steps.

"I guess I need some time to think," Linette sat down on the lower steps.

"So you've got nothing?" Stephano said. "Good job genius girl."

"Sorry but I didn't have much to work with."

"Why not? We saw her in plenty of fights." I said.

"Did we though? She outclassed every single one of her opponents and toyed with them. I'm not even sure she used that many martial arts moves at all. Those muscles and that power was too much for all of them. She straight up just grabbed them or whatever. I didn't think it was possible for anyone to have that kind of strength and-"

"All right we get the point Linette, " I said.

"That's it then, " Stephano said." Its over for the dojo. She's going to take over and turn the dojo into some psychotic version of the the girl scouts."

"There has to be some way for me to beat her," I said.

"I could still analyse the final." Linette said. "When she fights Jonah she'll have to use everything she's got."

"That's never going to work," Stephano said.

"You got any better suggestion Stephano?" I said.

"Yes, let's just leave. We don't have to do this. Let her win!"

"I promise I'll see something. I have to. It's our only shot," Linette said.

"I trust you Linette, let's go with your plan
" I sighed. "But if I fail, its up to you Stephano to beat her in the finals." I said.

"Hell no man." Stephano looked tired and started fiddling with his hands. "I can't do it. She'll crush me."

"You need to get over yourself." I grabbed Stephano by the arm. "We have to try."

"It's no use, didn't you see how easy it was for her to beat everyone? And how easy she took us on in the tunnel. Even when there was two of us. We can't win! We should just spare ourselves the humiliation and give up."

"Since when did you become such a coward Stephano?"

"The things she did to me in that tunnel... I can't man, I just can't." Stephano stomped off.

"Hey don't give up just yet alright?" I caught up with Stephano." You need to trust Linette. She'll come up with something, I know she will."

"Linette can't help us man. She's useless." Stephano said and dug around for something in his pocket." But I have a plan of my own." He pulled out a pill bottle.

"No way stephano." I took a step to the left to make sure to cover the view from where Linette was sitting.

"I'll slip these into Okaley's water bottle. With a few of these babies in her system she'll be slow and dizzy like a drunk high schooler."

"I'm not going to cheat. Never." I said.

"So you'd rather lose the dojo?"

"If you you as much as look at her water bottle I'm going to kick your ass." I said.

"Alright alright." Stephano put the pills back in his pocket. "But if it comes down to me fighting her in the final, you can bet your ass I'm going to use them."

"I'm going to take her down. And I'm going to do it fair and square."


weaponzero

I didn't read this until today because the title put me off initially. I read it today, however, and it was surprisingly good! I do have a couple of comments, however:

-Jonah and his friends aren't portrayed as being particularly likable individuals, which puts me in a situation where I honestly don't know who really is the good/bad guy here.  Some people may like that, but it does put me off somewhat, when there aren't any characters i can particularly care for.

-Oakley's height was never mentioned, so I'm not sure how to picture her there.  I want to envision her as being shorter than the guys and just that much more massive in "other" ways, but it's hard for me to make that call since the author never stated her height.

So, it's clear to me that everything Oakley did/is doing is all revenge for something Stephano did to her years ago, back when they were dating.  Possibly rape/sexual assault?  And whatever happens to Jonah is just collateral damage in her eyes.  And he put himself in the line of fire when he chose to side with Stephano.

BossRose

@weaponzero

I'm glad you enjoy the story so far! Every driving character in this story has bad sides, but I also hope that I have managed to showcase their good sides too. Oakley is about half a head taller than Jonah, I mention it shortly by the end of reply #12, but it is of no great importance to the story, so feel free to imagine her being on the shorter side : )

weaponzero

@BossRose I like how involved your story is becoming.

I hope Stephani goes through with his plan to drug her, and still loses in spite of her being in that state.  This will prove to everyone what kind of person he really is, and make them second guess whether or not he does in fact deserve what's coming to him (since all this is part of some bit master plan to get revenge on him for something terrible he did to her in the past).

Stephano deserves what's coming to him.  And I truly hope Jonah finds a way to redeem himself both in the eyes of Oakley and in the eyes of us as readers who know that he isn't exactly a great person either.

BossRose

The dojo was filled with people, parents, brothers and sisters sat on benches around the ring in the middle of the hall. I saw Emma with a bucket of popcorn in her lap, she waved at me from the front row, Linette and me waved back.

"You ready?" Linette said.

"Are you?" I said.

"Yep." She tapped her sketchpad. "All you need to do it is hang in there while I figure out a strategy."

"I will."

Stephano fist bumped my shoulder. "Kick her ass ok?"

"You know that you'll be up against me in the final if I win this?" I said.

"What can I say Jonah? I want my rematch."

"Trust me, I'd rather fight you instead of her." I hugged him, thumping my fist on his back. He thumped back at mine.

"Up next, for the quarter finals, Jonah!" Master bellowed. "Get into the ring Jonah."

The crowd cheered as I made my way to the ring but Linette grabbed my arm.

"Be careful." She kissed me. I pulled her close and got lost in the warm wetness of her lips.

The men of the dojo hooted and cheered.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Her blue eyes were sparkling, but her brow was folded in worry.

I tore myself away from her and walked into the ring.

"And his opponent," Master shouted. "Oakley!"

Oakley marched towards the ring. Gladys the red head, came skipping after her, some towels were thrown over her shoulder and a stool was in her hand. She smiled and waved at me but I looked the other way.

Oakley got into the ring and let her black GI jacket drop to the floor, a gasp rose from the crowd when her bulging arms came bare.

"That's disgusting!" Someone exclaimed.

"Is that even possible?"

"Have you ever seen a girl that muscular?"

Her shoulders were globes of raw female power, wedging themselves down between her swollen biceps and triceps. Tendons and thick lines of muscle sloped  from her elbow down to her wrists and they moved as she walked. Oh my god she had enough muscle to make a bull feel inadequate. Oakley raised her water bottle and her bicep stood out like a hill as she drank.

"You'll never be master here," I said.

"I will, and you can't do anything about that." Oakley handed the bottle to Gladys.

"This dojo means everything to me and I won't stand by and watch you take over and ruin it."

"You don't get it. " Oakley's smile fell away and she stared at me with dark eyes. "This whole place deserves to be razed to the ground. In the same way you deserve to be humiliated in front of everyone." She let her hand sweep over the audience around us and I was glad that they couldn't hear us from here. "Why did you try to choke me in the basement? Why did you assault me in the tunnel? You even capable of that kind of self reflection? I'll tell you why you did it. It's because this place teaches boys like yourself that to be a real man you must be able to hurt people. Just like dad taught you the same thing."

"You're right." I said. "Look at yourself, what kind of man wouldn't feel like a wimp standing next to you? You scared me and that fear made me do things I shouldn't have done."

"So then you agree with me. This dojo needs a new kind of leadership. Give up and I will spare you the humiliation."

"But you don't scare me any more Oakley," I said. "This dojo deserves a leader that truly understands Eagle style. I will be the new leader that this dojo needs. And that's why I won't let you win."

Oakley scoffed. "You actually think you can win."

I glanced over at Linette, with her pen ready and eyes aimed at Oakley.

"She's your little secret weapon isn't she?" Oakley said. "I should've known that when you struck my knee. No way you would've come up with that on your own."

"She's a genius alright. She saw your weakness in seconds and she is going to do it again."

"There is no more weakness in me any more. No more little tricks for you to use. There is only power." She brought her arms up in a mind blowing double picep flex that made the crowd draw for breath.

"Eagles at the ready!" Master shouted.

"It's not all about power," I said.

"Fight!"

I leapt at her with a flying elbow.
She side stepped and I followed with a kick, another kick, I switched foot to kick again but she blocked.
I drew my leg back and spun into another elbow strike that bounced off her meaty fore arms.

"You don't even know Eagle style." I said. "How you would you lead this dojo? "

"Eagle style is easy. Any idiot could learn it."

She leapt at me with a flying knee.
I dove sideways and launched a left right combo but she blocked every punch and retaliated.
A rock hard elbow struck my shoulder, another came but I blocked and felt my whole body shake from the impact.
She leapt again with a flying elbow and I staggered back.
Oakley kicked, kicked again and switched foot before spinning into an elbow strike that sent me to the floor.

"She too much for him!" Someone said.

"This isn't fair, he doesn't stand a chance."

Oakley dusted off her palms.

"As I said. Easy."

I couldn't believe it. She'd actually executed those moves perfectly, black belt level even. Suddenly the idea of her becoming a fierce fighter within the short span of three years seemed entirely plausible.

I kicked high
She swept my leg away and drove a mighty fist into my abs, I tensed up best I could but the impact sent me flying backwards onto the matt.
Oakley jumped and I rolled aside as her knee crashed into the carpet where me head had been seconds ago.
I got up and elbowed her side.
She grunted and swung at me but I was already behind her and struck her lower back.
Oakley spun around with a punch and I jumped.
I soared into the air and brought my elbow down straight into her skull. I felt her neck compress as she crashed to the floor.

The crowd roared.

But I stood silent.

Oakley rose from the floor, with a tiny bit of blood running from her face.

"Would you look at that." She said and wiped the blood off. "I guess I'll have to stop playing around with your little eagle style."

With that she entered into a fighting stance I'd never seen before. She spread her thick  legs wide, bent them slightly and lowered her torso. Her shoulders became huge from this angle, bigger than her head and I could even see the muscles of her back poke up behind her neck. She spread her arms, as if inviting me into her embrace, with hands open and fingers slightly bent.

"I never thought that I'd have to get all serious like this," She said.

I carefully circled her and she rotaded, always facing me. I glanced over to Linette who was writing furiously. Where should I strike? How should I get to her? With a wide stance like that Oakley shouldn't be able to move very fast without breaking it.
I went in with a quick punch but she moved her head aside and I hit her hard shoulder. A jolt of pain travelled up mjy arm and I gritted my teeth.
I jabbed again only to hit her meaty pecs. Whenever I struck she just moved her head and made me hit her hard torso or upper arms.

"Tell me again how it isn't all about my power," She said as we circled. "For three years I've grown and hardened my body. Filled it with so much strength that you can't even hurt me anymore."

I glanced over to Linette, she shook her head at me which had to mean that she still didn't have anything.

"Get her man! Fuck her up!" Stephano shouted.

He was right. I had to give Linette something to analyse.

A step to the right and right again, Oakley didn't keep up.
I went in close to deliver a solid strike into her lower ribs.
But she leaned back, brought her torso up and dodged.
I spun with my elbow but she lowered herself and ducked it.
Her knee was exposed and I went for a low kick but her mighty fist intercepted me, cracked into my ribs with such force that I toppled over, rolled twice before the net wall of the ring stopped me. I clutched my side and got on my feet, feeling the lose bone moving under my skin.
Oakley swung her heavy arms and I rolled to the side. I felt the wind of her palms swiping past me. The attack had been slow but there was no way I could've blocked something like that.
She swung at me again and I rolled.
But this time she was ready and she brought her arms down around me. She was about to trap me in a bear hug! I got my arms up at the last moment and grabbed her wrists, halting the advance of her powerful limbs.
Oakley grunted and pressed down.
I groaned and pushed back, blood was rushing through my arms and I felt my muscles inflate through the effort.
Her arms kept closing in around me.
A growl trembled out of my throat and I poured all my strength into pushing her back.
She growled back at me, the sound was so deep and guttural that it sent heavy vibrations through my chest. The pressure doubled, tripled , quadrupled, and my arms collapsed, folded in on themselves and were pinned against my chest. Oakleys hard muscle were all around me. I felt her boobs squeeze up against me and then beneath them her rock hard pecs. She was at least three times as wide as me. I desperately drew for air as she tightened her arms around my helpless body. Hard biceps dug into my ribs, bent them like twigs towards the point of fracture.

"I've killed bears like this," She said.

I tried to headbutt her face but it was hopeless. Her chest was so big that I couldn't reach her. I tried to kick at her but my feet just bounced off her legs, it was like kicking a tree. She squeezed harder and something in my back cracked. I wheezed for air but my lungs couldn't expand, dark spots flickered in my eyes and they grew bigger and bigger. And Oakley dropped me. I gulped down air but couldn't get up, I was on the floor writhing like a worm.

"Do you see what kind of weak shit they teach the boys here?" She shouted to the audience and grabbed me, hoisting me up into the air with one hand on my neck, the other on my ass. I coughed as my head fell back and she paraded me around the ring. "Look at your best black belt. Just look at him! "

I don't know for how long she would've kept humiliating me like that, but after what seemed like an eternity the bell rang and she slammed me into the floor.

Jeremy Lightning

Yeah, it seems to me that Oakley didn't take her step-brother seriously at the start and paid for it with an elbow to the head, but after that point, she was DEADLY serious and he paid for it with a broken rib and possibly a broken back, that was a lot more than he deserved, at least in my opinion, I would've rather seen him in the finals than Stephano, since I could root for him more than I can root for Stephano, Stephano is more of an ego-driven jock, which makes me want to see him get his ass kicked, but not as much as I want to see Oakley get her ass kicked. I guess it's a game of levels, lol. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

weaponzero

I was not expecting that.  And although he hasn't been the most likable guy, being crippled by her merely as a show of her power is a lot worse than he deserved.  Their only hope know, I feel, is for Linette to "come out of retirement" somehow and show us--and Oakley--just how much of a prodigy she really is.  It won't save the dojo (and from what it sounds like, the dojo doesn't deserve to be saved), but it'll be the win in the end that Jonah and the people in his corner need.

weaponzero

I have another theory as well: that Oakley is actually the good guy of this story, and the POV just tricks us into not seeing that.  And that if she wins and gets her way, all will be right with the world.  And that we are seeing the story through the "villains" POV, being made to empathize with them and hate the hero.  Just a possible theory.  And if so, it's a really neat trick on the part of BossRose.

havok1209

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have another theory as well: that Oakley is actually the good guy of this story, and the POV just tricks us into not seeing that.  And that if she wins and gets her way, all will be right with the world.  And that we are seeing the story through the "villains" POV, being made to empathize with them and hate the hero.  Just a possible theory.  And if so, it's a really neat trick on the part of BossRose.

Doubtful. It's hard to see her as anything but a hypocritical asshole, spouting off that the dojo is a place that encourages boys to hurt people, while she engages at any chance she can to be the shining example of exactly what she accuses. She doesn't even seem to have a focal point for her frustration, which I'm assuming stems from something that happened in the past. Stefano would be the obvious target, but she seems to single out Jonah all the time, despite how Jonah actually tried defending her from their father in their very first interaction, her immediate response was to be a bitch. Even though his assault was over the line, there's no narrative magic hiding the fact that she's an arrogant narcissist.

BossRose

"Get your shit together man." Stephano poured water over my face. "She's wrecking you."

I was sitting propped up on a stool, sweat and water ran down my body and I still struggled to catch my breath. My side hurt like hell and there was a hard pain in my back.

"Are you ok? I think your rib is broken." Linette asked.

"Whatever, I'm fine." I said. "What's the plan Linette, how can we win this?"

She fiddled with her pen.

"Linette?"

"Sorry, I need one more round-"

"We don't have one more round!" Stephano said. "She could've ended it in the first, the only reason we are still in this is because she  decide to toy with him. Fuck!" Stephano kicked at the floor in anger and walked off.

"Jonah please, all I need is one more round," Linette said.

"What do you have so far? You must have something," I said.

In the corner of my eye I saw stephano make his way around the ring, to the other side were Oakley sat. What the hell was he up to? Oakley looked fresh with barely a drop of sweat on her skin and sat with her legs wide on her stool. Gladys was fussing about around her and it looked like she was actually fixing Oakleys hair.

"I've read about that style she is using. It's called Nanok and it's inspired by the movements of bears," Linette said. "It's a very rare style, almost lost, I wonder who taught her."

"So how do I beat it?" I asked.

Stephano was now standing right behind Gladys and Oakley, his eyes were on the open water bottle.

"Just try to go for her legs alright?" Linette said.

"That's it? That's all you have to say?"

"I'm sorry but that's all I can come up with right now. Maybe after next round-"

"Linette." I said. "I won't make it. If that's all you have, then I've already lost."

I watched stephano put a hand down his pocket, where his pills were, then he looked at me and as if waiting for my approval.

"Linette please, is there no other way for me to win this." I said.

She sucked at her lower lip.

"Linette? What do I do?"

"I don't know," she finally whispered.

What was there to lose apart from my honor? Could I live with myself if I went through with cheating?

Stephano urged me on with his eyes, he wanted me to make the decision quickly.

What kind of master would I be? A master who cheated his way to the title? But what was the alternative? Wasn't it better to have a dojo with me as a shitty master, rather than having no dojo at all? Wasn't the legacy of the Eagle dojo worth preserving?

Now Gladys walked towards Stephano, she hadn't noticed what he was doing yet but that would only be a matter of time.

Was the Eagle dojo even worth preserving if I wasn't able to beat Oakley? If nine years of the Master's teachings couldn't help me win this, then was the Eagly style even worthy of living on? Wasn't it more fair if Oakley took over and spread her style instead?

Stephano's hand twitched in his pocket as Gladys moved closer and a single thought went through my mind:

My. Dojo.

I nodded at stephano and he immediately slipped the pills into the bottle, only moments before Gladys grabbed it and handed it to Oakley, who drank from it deeply.

weaponzero

I'm going to be honest.  I never thought I could be so invested in a story that doesn't really have a single likeable character.  But I am.  I'm any case, no matter who wins or loses, I feel like a shitty, miserable excuse for a human being will be getting what they deserve.

I hope to see her win despite being drugged

ArkhamAsylum

The only likeable characters are Linette, her sister and the other girls she has helped, and Gladys. We haven't seen much of Stephano's mother, so that one remains uncertain as of now. But all the rest are definitely horrible human beings.

draight

I've enjoyed the story quite a lot.  Honestly, I think that is generally more important that characters be interesting than that they necessarily be 'good' people.  That and that the story itself be compelling and well written.

In any case, neither Jonah nor Oakley strike me as completely irredeemable so much as significantly flawed.

ArkhamAsylum

You make a good point. I am enjoying the story so far. I am very curious to see were it goes next.

BossRose

"I'm have to finish you now." Oakley marched in and lowered herself into the Nanok stance. "As fun as it is to play with you, I need to focus on Stephano."

My heart was pounding, Oakley looked as strong as ever and it seemed like the pills weren't working yet.

Oakley dashed in and swung low at my legs.
I backed up, lifting one foot to avoid her sweeping strikes.
She swung with  an uppercut that whistled past my jaw as I leaned back.
I dove to the side and got up behind her.

"I thought you weren't scared of me anymore." Oakley turned to face me.

I backed away, making sure to stay out of reach of her arms.

"Trying to buy time?" She swung and I jumped back. "Think you can run from me?"

In the blink of an eye she dashed towards me and struck the ground with her massive arms, like a four legged beast, powering her right into another dash and her fist caught me in the chest and sent me spinning. The pain was hard and solid. I tried to get up but my arm didn't obey and Oakley was upon me again. She slammed her shoulder into my sternum like a battering ram and I collapsed over her shoulder. Muscled arms wrapped around my waist and the floor fell away from my feet. The world spun, the matt flipped upp to greet me and I crash landed on my elbows, rattling the bones inside so hard I thought they'd break. Crawling I tried to get out of the way but she grabbed me by the ankle and swung me around, throwing me into the net.

What if the pills didn't work? Maybe the dose was to small? Oakley had the mass of a rhino , surely she would need many times the normal dose. What if it wouldn't work?

Oakley landed a punch straight into my gut that made me double over in pain, my intestines felt like minced meet. Her knee slammed into my nose, I vaulted backwards and landed on my back with blood splurting over my face.

This was bad, really bad.

She straddled me with thick muscular thighs, pinning me to the floor.
A meaty fist crushed my face and sent my ears ringing.
Another slammed into my brow and little lights sparkled before me.
Somehow I managed to grab her next punch.
She struck again with her free hand but I caught that as well and twisted her off me.
I rushed to my feet and Oakley staggered to hers, almost losing balance again.

The pills! They worked!

Oakley swung at me, but I could easily side step and drive a fist into her ribs.
She swung again but missed completely.
I kicked her in the leg and she dropped to one knee.

"What the hell did you do to me?" She was slurring.

I grabbed her shoulders and drove a knee into her chest.
She grunted.
I slammed another knee into her chest.
And another.
And yet another.
But she was still standing.

"That all?" She chuckled and tried to get on her feet.

I backed up, got some space between us and jumped with a flying knee that smacked Oakley right in the skull. The force was strong enough so send her tumbling to the floor, clutching her head.
I followed her with kicks, keeping her down.
She got her legs up to defend.
I kicked them aside and stomped at her.
But her legs snaked around my waist and dragged me to the ground.
I tried to wiggle out but it was like being stuck in a giant bear trap.

"Sho pafetic." Oakley slurred. "You drugged me or what? How could you gef sho low?"

I pound my fists but they just bounced off the massive hardness of her quads.

"Doeshnt mafer!" Her eyes were dilated and shaky, unable to focus. "Too weak to win anyway."

The pressure increased. I felt like a tube of tooth paste being squeezed in the middle. I grabbed at her legs, trying to pry them apart, but her muscular tree trunks were immovable, I felt their immense power under her gi pants, I felt each muscle twitching and throbbing to deliver the power that would be the end of me.

"Thapp out Jowna!" Thapp out." Oakleys eyelids were fluttering.

But the pressure increased, I couldn't stop it. A terrible pain flashed through my kidneys as they were squeezed to a pulp by Oakleys thighs. My ribs started to crack, like the hull of a ship going down. One gave in with a snap, and it clawed at me from inside. I was caving in like a soda can.

I couldn't do this, I would be damaged for life. She had won. Despite my cheating and all my training she still was too much for me. There was no way out of here. She was superior. I'd have to admit defeat in front of everyone. I closed my eyes, endured the pain of pressure for one more second before I brought my open hand to her massive thigh and... She let me go.

I rolled away, groaning in pain.
Oakley was on her back, head slumped sideways.

I had to get up. I had to get up before her. My hands and arms wouldn't obey, my waist felt tiny, dented, as if it wouldn't be able to support me if I stood up. I crawled to the net wall and pushed myself up against it. With shaking legs I got up, the pain in my midsection was nauseating. But Oakley was still on the ground, still not moving.

"Jonah wins!" Master bellowed.

The audience erupted into cheers and shouts.

I collapsed onto the floor, my legs unable to support me.

"You did it man! You did it!" Stephano dropped down next to my and hugged me.

Linette rushed pass me to to examine Oakleys lifeless body.

"What have you done?" Her eyes were wide in fear. "What the hell is going on with her?"

Blood dripped from Oakleys mouth.