Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Knuckle Bunny

Started by BossRose, February 06, 2020, 05:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkhamAsylum

Interesting. Great work.


BossRose

"I am not doing this," I said.

"You don't want my help anymore?" Linette asked.

"It's just not what I expected."

A girl in all pink cartwheeled past me.

Linette sighed. "You are all about strength and power, same as Oakley really. What you need is speed, precision and grace."

"But can't we find somewhere else to do this?"

Another girl back-flipped her way past me.

"We have everything we need here," Linette said.

We were at the Happy Hare gymnastic club, just a few blocks away from the Eagle dojo. There really was a lot of equipment here and everything was being put to good use. Ropes and rings were hanging from the roof in which girls were doing chin ups, others were hanging upside down, doing crunches from ladder like things on wall and there were wooden beams and long stretches of carpets along which girl after girl twirled and spun. They were of all kinds of ages, some were just kids and others were definitely older than me.

"They are really going at it hard."

"Only because it's so much fun." Linette smiled.

One of girls, wearing a zebra-striped leotard, had a glove on her arm. She was cranking out chin up after chin up, her body completely straight. Her biceps were  surprisingly pumped, despite her being skinny as a twig.

"How's the grip Emma? Linette said.

"It's like cheating! " She said and dropped to the floor. "It's stronger than my other hand."

"Emma, this is Jonah, a very good friend of mine." Linette motioned to me. "Jonah, this is my sister Emma."

"Sup' Jonah?" Emma said and shook my hand. She looked very much like Linette, but she was a bit younger and had black messy hair.

"Linette never told me she had a sister," I said.

"Sis' never told me she had friends."

As I shook her hand I realized that it wasn't a glove, it was a prostethis.

"Did you make her arm?" I asked Linette, as Emma went back to the rings.

"I made most of these." Linette said and I saw that every girl in the room, jumping or twirling in the air, had a mechanical limb of some sort. There were girls without legs doing splits and girls without arms doing headstands. "Pretty cool right?"

"Amazing."

"So let's get started?" Linette said.

"If you think it's going to help me beat Oakley and pass the test to get back into the dojo, then sure, let's do it."

"Absolutely." Linette threw me a black rag "Put this on will you?"

"No way." I held up it up, a skintight bathing suit.

"The men's locker room us usually empty."

I threw the bathsuit in the trashcan and walked into the gymnastic hall wearing my red gi suit.

---------------

"Can you do one more maybe?"

I let go off the rings and collapsed to the floor while the three girls next to me kept zipping up and down without breaking a sweat.

"Sorry Linette." I struggled to catch my breath. "But that's all I got."

"Don't worry, you're doing great."

I glanced at the girls who still showed no signs of stopping yet.

"Keep at it Jonah!"

My bare feet were slippery with sweat and the wooden beam wobbled under me.

"Could you go faster Jonah?"

There was a queue forming behind me and the girls in front of me dashed to the other side, fast like mice. I shuffled forward as fast as I could but I felt the girls behind me, urging me to hurry up. So I took long strides, picking up the pace but the beam wobbled even more as I did so.

"He's too heavy!" Someone shouted and I slipped. My side crashed into the hard wood and I faceplanted on the floor. I kept my face down waiting for the laughter to break out. But no one laughed.

"Are you dead?" Emma offered me her hand and pulled me to my feet with surprising strength.

Every other day I met in Linette in her workshop at the university. She'd bring a whiteboard in there and draw a picture in great detail of the human muscle system and skeleton.

"... so if you you need a force of nine hundred newton to break the slab, what will be the resulting force on the wrist?"

I scratched my head.

"Think about it Jonah, is it more or less than nine hundred?"

"It should be less, because its a smaller muscle?"

"No its the same, nine hundred, all the force has to travel through your arm. Muscle length or size has nothing to do with it."

"And this has nothing to do with fighting."

"It has everything to do with it." Linette sighed.

"Do you think Oakley will let me bring a calculator?"

"Ofcourse you won't be doing these kind of calculations in an actual fight. But it's useful to know what parts of your body to make stronger to improve a certain move you are struggling with. Like breaking the slab
Moreover they are very useful for determining what moves are effective and not. You would be surprised by how many forms of martial art are full of unnecessary and inefficient moves."

"Are you telling me eagle style has inefficient moves?"

"Definitely."

"Thats bullshit."

"I can prove it mathematically. Here's the formulas needed..."

I groaned and dunked my head into the desk.

The tumbling matt was the hardest one, even harder than the math lessons. The girls front-flipped and back-flipped and side-flipped and double flipped. I just flopped.

"No no Jonah." Linette were by my side and tried directing me in the air. "All you're doing  now is going too high."

"How else am I supposed to do it. I need some altitude to make it  all the way around."

"Speed of rotation is more important here. If you are high up in the air you'll be a target." Linette skipped back a bit and backflipped in the blink of an eye. "See how my center of rotation is at a steady level above the floor?" She backflipped again. "Do you get it?"

"Sure," I said and almost broke my neck.

"I kind of feel physically handicapped to be honest."

Me and linette were sharing a bottle of water as we watched the girls play a version of dodge ball, a game they often played at the end of the lesson, whoever was hit by the ball had to go shower and then go home.

"No, don't worry. You're doing good. All the girls think so."

"Oh my god don't tell me you're gossiping about me in the locker room."

"How can they not? Some guy shows up, wearing this martial arts pyjamas and wants to do gymnastics."

"So I guess they don't get a lot of boys here?"

"It has happened, it usually doesn't end well. Being a lone boy here is bound to get you pecked at." Linette took a sip of water.

"I don't know about that, they've all been very nice to me so far."

"I'm happy to hear that." Linette smiled at me with that sweet face of hers and my stomach jumped in happiness.

The girls laughed and shouted as Emma did a back-flip handstand to dodge a shot.

"How did this group came to be? I mean with all these plastic limbs and stuff."

Linette shrugged. " It's hard to build up the courage to try your hand at something athletic when you are the only one with a prosthetic limb in the room. But here everyone is handicapped in one way or another. Makes it easier for everyone you know? Most of the girls have been through some really tough times. Mostly cancer, some birthdefects. They need a safe place."

"What about your sister?"

She took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I shouldn't have asked that."

"No it's alright," she said. "For her it was trauma."

"Traffic accident?"

"Not quite. She got into trouble with some guys. "

"You what?"

"Me and Emma were both really into Rubit."

"The sovjet martial art style?"

"Yes, turned out that two brothers who went to our school were former Rubit champions. They had won some big tournament for teens in Russia. One of them was stalking Emma. He was obsessed with her. So I did what any older sibling would've done, I fought him and his brother. "

"You fought them two on two?"

" No, Emma was two years younger than me and didn't have the skills. I fought them both alone."

"Dont tell me you actually won."

"I did, but that was a mistake. Losing made them angry and they wanted revenge. It all ended up with Emma assaulted and left to freeze in the snow. She tried to fight them. She really did."

"That's just... That's horrible. Really horrible. I'm sorry," I said. "I hope they got locked up for good after that."

"They got nine months of community service. Their dad had connections."

"No way."

"That's how I got started building prosthetic limbs anyway. We found this gymnastic group, quit fighting and Rubit all together."

Emma snatched the ball from the ground and threw it across the room, hitting a girl in the head.

"Don't you miss fighting?"

"No." Linette clenched her fist. "No I don't. And don't you dare telling anyone about our past. That would only get me into trouble."

"Ofcourse I won't tell anyone."

"Do you promise."

"I promise."

"Good."

"So why are you even helping me then?"

"I guess I'd hate for you to go through the same thing as my sister did. I'm doing what I should've done to begin with. I'm giving you the tools to defend yourself from Oakley."

"Thank you." I hugged her and she hugged me back hard.

"I like you Jonah." She sighed into my neck.

"I like you too Linette. I think I like you a lot."

Now she was looking right at me with those laser-blue eyes. A warm wave washed over me when I realised that this was the magical moment. The moment where the kiss was right there in the air, floating just between our wet lips. All I had to  do was lean in towards Linette. I wanted her so much, my wonderful, wonderful and sweet Linette that cared so much for me that she would—

"Ow!" The ball hit Linette right in the head.

"Miss!" Emma shouted and snatched the ball up. "Better luck next time!"

"Just one more try!"

My arms were burning and I felt the sweat trickle from my brow but I had to do one more, just one more. I pushed, my arms were shaking and with all my willpower I straightened them out.

"Good job Jonah!" Linette squealed as I dropped form the rings. I looked around and one of the girls next to me also let go and dropped to the floor. "Feels easier now doesn't it?"

I flexed my arms, they certainly had grown a lot over the weeks. But how big were Oakleys arms by now? "I think I'm getting the hang of it."

The girls in front of me dashed over the length of the wooden beam and I quickly followed, the beam barely shook at all as I made my way across. Emma high fived me.

"So that gives me a resulting force of well over eight  hundred newton directed along the length of the arm."

"And what does that mean?"

"It proves that a spinning momentum will actually turn the weights attached to my arms into punching power.

"And the slab shatters." Linette beamed at me.

The world blurred around me and my feet hit the matt. I straightened my back and threw my arms out in a victory pose.

"He did the flip!" The girls applauded and I bowed.

"Good job back there." Emma stood in the door to men's locker room.  She had changed  already, wearing her normal clothes, a black hoodie and black jeans with purple sneakers. An oversized backpack were on her shoulders.  "You're a pretty big guy, tumbling is hard when you're heavy."

"Are you saying I could lose a few pounds?"

"Why not? You could borrow my old leotards."

"Thanks but no thanks," I said.

Emma went to sit down next to me and placed the backpack between her legs.

"Linette told me this was your last day."

"Yeah, I'm out if time, the tournament at my dojo is in a few days."

"I see." Emma nodded. "We are all going to miss you that's for sure. Oh, and the girls got this for you." Emma dug into her pack and pulled out a mouth guard. It was made out out of pink plastic and had the clubs logo on it, a happy hare doing a backflip.

"Really? For me?"

"Do you like it?"

"It's awesome." I gave Emma a hug. "Give all my thanks to the girls."

"I will."

I put the mouth guard in my bag and got up to leave.

"Hey, one more thing," Emma said. "Can I come watch? When you fight in the tournament?"

"I'll get you front row tickets," I said and smiled.

BossRose

I sat alone in the locker room, the dojo was dark in preparation for the test and I could hear the murmur from he guys out in the hall. The familiar smells of sweat and deodorant made me feel like home again. I felt more confident than ever. I was stronger, faster and more focused than before. There was no way I was going to fail. I knew it for sure.

"Good to see you back." Mattias shook my hand and gave me a hug.

"Congratulations," I said and pointed to his blue belt.

"Thanks, had to get rid of that white belt sooner or later."

"Is Stephano here?"

"I haven't seen him here for weeks."

"Is he ok?"

'Who knows? Was he ever ok to begin with?"

"Seriously Mattias, aren't you worried?"

"I just assumed it had something to do with Oakley. Most guys can't handle her."

I nodded. "She seems like a terror to this dojo."

"It's a fucking nightmare. She's better than us at everything, fighting, lifting, even running! Her stamina is crazy for being that big."

"Okay okay, that wasn't the kind of peptalk I needed."

"Sorry," Mattias said. "But good luck out there, can't wait to have you back."

I entered the circle formed by the men of the dojo, their faces distorted by shadows cast in the dim light. I looked around, Stephano was nowhere to be seen but Oakley was there, standing with her muscle corded arms crossed over her swollen chest while eyeing me up. I once again gazed up at the stone slab mounted to the steel frame. The drums were pounding. Master gestured, he looked older than usual in the darkness, and two men came forth carrying the weights that were to be tied to my wrists.

"Hold on," I whispered to master. "Why's there four of them?"

"It was too easy, so I added two more weights to the test."

Oakley grinned at me from outside the ring. Ofcourse, master must've convinced himself that if the test was easy enough for a girl to pass then it was too easy for everyone.

"Tie them to his feet," Master said.

I tried lifting my one foot, heavy. Way too heavy. There was no way for me to jump with these. I looked at Linette, she tapped her notebook, filled with neat lines of calculations and made a spinning motion with her index finger. Right, it was all about the spin. The drums started rolling and I closed my eyes to concentrate while visualising it all in my mind, the stance, the jump, the spin and the stone slab. How easy would this have been for Oakley? Would she have had to use both legs for this weight? Probably not.

"Come on! Do it!" Someone shouted form the dark.

"Its impossible for him. He couldn't even do it with half the weight!"

"He's just wasting everybody's time."

I took a deep breath and their voices faded away. The stone slab above me seemed small and far away. I crouched down slightly, rolled the straps of the weights around my fingers. Then I leapt. I became airborne, I swung the weights around me and twirled into the air with graceful speed.

"First try." Master said.

"What the hell was that?"

"What a fag."

Fuck. The execution had been perfect but I'd missed the slab by a hair. Oakley grinned at me. Linette was focused and her lips were pressed tightly together as she nodded at me. I nodded back at her and gripped the straps again. I had two more tries after all. No problem. I closed my eyes, crouched down and pulled at the straps until I could hear them creak. I opened my eyes and saw Oakley standing next to Linette. She raised one of her thick eyebrows as she pulled the sleeve back to reveal a massive mound of bicep. It was hard and heavy looking. Linette must've felt the presence of the migthy thing because she turned and got a face full of Oakleys rippling arm. Her mouth opened and closed in amazement as she looked up and down Oakley's mighty limb. That bicep was easily the size of her head! Oakley leaned down close to Linette and whispered something in her ear. Linette tore her eyes from the rippling mass and faced me again, her cheeks blushing red. I wanted to tear away that stupid face and that vulgar bulging bicep from Linette. Was there no aspect of my life that Oakley would leave alone?

"Jonah!" Master said. "Are you ready?"

I nodded. I had to get my head back in the game. Oakley was only doing this to mess with me. I got into position. I still had energy left in my limbs.

"There he goes!"

I pushed the floor away from me and leapt into the air with my fist held up before me like a superhero. The bronze plates had no choice but to follow as I spun them around in my twirling ascension. I catched something in the corner of my eye. Oakley leaned over Linette's shoulder, gently brushed her hair aside and let her tongue unfold and flicker over Linettes ear.

"Second try!"

I missed completely and crashed into the floor. My face was burning with anger and my body trembled from adrenaline and exhasution.

"Leave her the fuck alone Oakley." I pushed aside two guys and got up close in Oakley face. "You're harassing her! And you're harassing me!"

Linettes face was bright red and she stared into the floor.

"Relax you prude." Oakley said. "I got so bored watching you fail over and over. Just wanted some fun. Don't worry, she likes it, I can tell."

"Get back in the ring Jonah." Master said.

I stomped back into the ring, my eyes drilled into Oakley and I jumped. I soared into the air, spinning, the bronze plates swirling around me as went up and up leading with my fist. The slab was the center of my focus, the fix point that everything spun around.

I fucking crushed that slab.

The guys around me cheered and clapped their hands. Even master let a smile appear at the corner of his mouth.

"Good job kid." Master slapped my shoulder with his hand. "Welcome back. You're a true Eagle."

"I can't believe he actually did it! He must've trained so much since the last attempt."

"He might even be better than stephano at this point."

I tried to find Oakley in the crowd but I was flooded by the cheering mass.
Linette threw herself in my arms and kissed my cheek. This gave cause to even more applause and hoots from the crowd.

"I knew you would make it." Linette said. "Even with the added weight the calculation still allowed for success." She brought up the book to show me but I gently put it down.

"Linette." I took her chin in my hand. "Are you alright? Where did she go?"

She touched her ear where Oakley had licked  her. "I'm fine..."

"Where's Oakley?"

"She headed downstairs."

Jaguar

Amazing plot!!!  So well written!

When it began, your first post on this Boss, I couldn't follow the dialogue, who was saying what between the two women.

But seeing how this has unfurled, the mystery, the fact the reader is only given partial knowledge, that increases the anticipation and suspense.  Great work!.

K++
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

BossRose

I'm glad you kept reading even if the intro was a bit confusing :) thank you for your kind words

BossRose

Beneath the dojo laid the basement, filled with old dusty things. A group of training dummies stared at me blankly with rubber eyes, their bodies nothing but torsos on sticks. I peered  into the darkness and carefully stepped over a pile of books and binders. The voices from the dojo were muffled by the floor above my head. Then an unfamiliar sound cut through, a metallic clank. The lights were all out, except for a single light bulb by the far wall, it swayed as another clank rattled through the room. Something big and heavy was moving up and down at a steady pace.

"Oakley?"

She racked the weight with a grunt and sat up on the bench. "Congratulations I guess. Not that it matters much."

Oakley was working out with the most insane amount of weight I'd ever seen. The bar was stacked to the brim, bending under the weight of heavy steel plates.

"Oakley, we have to talk."

The dark silluette rose, huge and wide. "Oh so now you wanna talk?"

"I never wanted to fight you." I clenched my fists. "But if you ever, and I mean ever, do anything as disgusting and invasive as you just did to Linette we are going to have something more than a fight. We are going to have a war. You are going to apologize to her."

Oakley stepped into the light and I felt my eyes bulge out of their sockets. Her hair was wild like a stormy sea of brown autumn leaves. A skin tight sports bra helplessly tried to contain the bulging mass that was her body. Her arms were pumped red and her chest twitched and swelled with every breath. Big. Everything on her was so fucking big that she warped the air around her so that it felt hot and heavy to breathe, as if I'd just stepped into a humid green house.

"Me? You want me to apologize? If anyone should apologise it's you! You fucking jumped me in a tunnel! Two guys! A big brother is supposed to look out for his sister, not fucking assault her!"

"Stephano just wanted to teach you a lesson. Scare you a bit maybe. But please believe me, it all got out of hand."

"Know what? You're are not my brother. You're filth. Dirty filth not worthy a second of my time. Might just do you right back and ambush you in some dark place when you least expect it. Oh how easy it would be for me to crush you like the little rat you are."

"I get it. I've made some mistakes but please,  if you can't forgive me,  at least leave Linette out of this and apologise to her."

"Sure." Oakley undid her belt and dropped her pants. "I'll apologise to her."
I gulped and wanted to look away, but I couldn't. My eyes were pulled up along the rippling tree trunks of muscle that were her legs. There was a bandage wrapped around her knee where I'd hit her and a bluish color to the skin underneath, but apart from that she looked invincible. She raised herself up on her toes. Rock hard calves flared out at an angle behind her shins. Her quads were ripe with muscle, like ginormous fleshy fruit, fresh with perspiration. Her thighs were like barrels, thick and broad around the underwear which was nothing more than
a tiny patch of fabric digging into the soft mound between her legs.
"I'll apologise to Linette if you apologise to me. Properly." She bent over and presented her ass to me. Muscles and tendons ran like roots up her legs all the way to her ample ass. "Get your face in here and apologize. Show me just how sorry you are." She slapped her ass.

Did she really want me to? My own sister? My stomach turned at the thought of it. "You're sick Oakley. You're mentally sick."

"Just a quick kiss on the butt. And I'll apologizes to your little girlfriend."

"You're crazy."

"So that's all bullshit then, you're not sorry at all." Oakley pulled the pants up and got back under the overloaded bar. "Get out of here and let me finish my warmup."

I wanted nothing more than to get out of that basement. But she was crazy. Mad. I should've realised this sooner. Nobody would build muscles like that, nobody COULD build muscle like that, especially not a girl, without having some serious mental disorder. What the hell had happened to her during those three long years? Maybe that thing with Stephano and his mother had taken its toll on her. It was a very unusual situation after all.

"Maybe I haven't been the best brother."

Oakley grunted and pressed the mind boggling weight up and down at a steady pace.

"I should've been there when you needed me. And I can see that you're not well." I walked up as close as I dared without getting hit by those weights moving up and down. "But I'm here now. I'm here for you if you need my help. "

"To little-" Oakley pressed out another rep. "Too late."

"Stephano told me about you and-" I took a deep breath and tried to get those words out. "about his-" I swallowed. "About you and his mom."

The clanking sound halted for a moment but then continued.

"Oakley, why didn't you tell me?"

"You never gave two shits about me."

"That's not true. I've always cared a lot about you."

Oakley grunted.

"I realize it must've been so hard on you. But it wasn't easy for stephano either. I get it, you're strong and powerful now, and I see that I've hurt you. But you have to realize that you are hurting people too."

"I think I like her."

"Who?"

"Your blonde little girlfriend."

"Just leave her out of this."

"She couldn't take her eyes of me when I whopped your ass in front of everyone." Oakleys breath was heavy, but she was still cranking out reps like a beast.

"She was studying your style. That's all. She's not even into girls."

"How would you know? You fucked her yet?"

I felt my cheeks heat up, good thing Oakley was lying on her back and couldn't see me. I thought about how we'd almost shared a kiss. I would get there eventually.

"I'm taking it slow, giving her the time she needs."

"You're such a wimp Jonah."Oakley grunted." Don't worry about it, I'll taker her off your hands. She's gonna like me so much better. Just like I did with Stephanos mom."

"Don't be ridiculous."

"Im gonna give her a nice fuck with my tongue. Gonna reach deeper than your little dick ever could."

"Stop talking shit Oakley." I closed my fists.

"Mm it makes me hot just thinking about it!" Oakley pushed the bar hard and thrust her hips. "I'm going to make her scream my name." Her arms bulged out another rep. "Gonna make her orgasm so hard that she forgets who you even are." Another rep. "And she's going to beg me for-"

"Shut up!!" I straddled her. I jumped onto Oakley and pushed down with all my power. The bar dug into Oakleys throat and she croaked as he eyes bulged in surprise. "I've had enough of your shit. You think you can do whatever you want just because you got roided up. Well, reality check lil sis, you're not invincible!"

"You fuck-" Oakley pushed with her mighty arms but I hooked my legs around her waist and forced the bar down, its immense weight combined with my strong arms were just too much for anyone, even for Oakley.

"I'm fed up with your shit. I tried being nice. I tried being reasonable. But it seems like you only understand one thing." I put all my weight onto the bar and forced it even further down. She was wheezing but I wasn't going to stop until I'd shut her up.

Oakleys throat tensed up. Her face became red with extortion and she puffed up her cheeks. No, I wasn't going to let this happen. Veins bulged out from Oakley forehead and neck. Like thick roots they grew and snaked their way down to her massive pecs, they filled her traps and shoulders with blood. Blood and power. My legs were shaking, rattling against the bench. I felt Oakleys chest expand between my thighs. No this wasn't happening. She couldn't. Not my power combined with the insane weight of the barbell. My training with linette, I was so much stronger now. She couldn't be this strong. It couldn't be possible. Oakleys arms started to move, powered by her ever growing and bulging arms. Biceps, triceps and delts rose and ground against each other. Her arms were like stone pillars forcing me up and up. I couldn't belive it. She was lifting the barbell, stacked with plates upon plates. She was lifting me even though I fought her with all I had. Oakleys body overcame all. My legs were torn from the bench, soft like taffy. My arms trembled into two powerless noodles. I collapsed over the barbell, folded over like a wet towel on a clothesline. Then Oakley racked me. She simply put the bar into the rack with me hanging from it. Too winded to even protest.

"You disgust me." Oakley leaned down over me, her bulk towering above me. "You are the worst example of what happens when male ego is threatened. Why can't you just accept my superiority? Just look at all this." She craned her arm and a rock hard mountain of bicep rumbled up in front of me. Veins flowed over it like rivers. "How can you even for a second believe that you could overpower me? Do you think that weight is heavy for me? I could already lift that after eight months of training and now I've been doing this for three long years." She pumped her bicep up and down to bring her point home." Just imagine how strong I'll be in another three years." She reached out and picked me up by the back of my pants like I was a sack of potatoes." See how easy it is for me to manhandle you?" She held me high up, her arm straight and locked onto me with her green eyes. I could see the sweat on her face, a single droplet traveling down her round nose and down between her pecs. "I'm going to start my own place one day." She said. "I'm going to let all the girls know how easy it would be for them to grow strong like me. Im going to teach them how to no take shit from men and kick the asses of pigs like you." She dropped me on the floor and I whimpered. "But first im going to teach you and Stephano what happens when you mess with a girl like me. And I'll do it at the tournament, where everyone can see you."

I crawled to my feet and stumbled towards the stairs. I had to get out. Oakley massive mountain of a body was draining all light and air out of the room.

"Thats right Jonah. You better run while you can."

As I ran up the stairs with trembling legs I heard the mounting sound of clanking iron behind me.

havok1209

Here's hoping Linette has a secret muscle enhancer for him.

Her animosity still doesn't make sense. Unless you just wanted her to be an uber bitch.

BossRose

I think it makes sense, Jonah and Stephano gave her plenty of reasons to be a bitch.

BossRose

"Jonah!" Linette's eyes went wide when she saw me in the parking lot. "What did she say?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"She didn't hurt you did she?" Linette reached out for me like an overly concerned mother. I pulled away.

"Im going home," I said and started walking.

"Want company?"

I shrugged.

We walked silent, didn't say a word for minutes. I wished I could just forget what I'd seen down in the basement. Had I been imagining maybe? Could she really be that strong? I tried adding up the plates in my mind to figure out how much she'd been lifting but I couldn't make sense of it because all I could remember was her body.

"Do you actually think I have a chance?" I said.

She didn't say anything, her lower lip rolled against her teeth in contemplation.

"Guess that's my answer right there." I said.

"Jonah, no, ofcourse you have a chance. It's not going to be easy, but you can do it."

"She is so much stronger than me, Linette you wouldn't believe it. I've never seen anyone throw around weights like that."

"But you have trained so much!"

"I could move into the gym and eat nothing but tuna and chicken for years and it still wouldn't make a difference. She is lifetimes ahead of me. Lifetimes."

"Its not all abut strength, you know this."

"Don't get me started on that too! Somehow she's also managed to learn how to fight better than any man in the dojo. So she is both stronger and more skilled than me. I just have to admit it. Why lie to myself? I should just give up. "

"Jonah... Stop this.  I'll figure out a plan. I promise."

"It doesn't matter. I'm a weakling and I suck at fighting."

"That's not true. You're in amazing condition and your eagle style is the best I've seen. And you passed the test! Even with twice the weight."

"I'm like a stumbling toddler compared to her." My voice was thick in my throat and tears were pushing behind my eyes. "Goodbye Linette." I opened the door to my apartment building.

"Jonah, wait." Linette embraced me from behind. "It's okay."

I leaned my head back into the softness of her jumper. Her hand gently stroked my hair. A pathetic sob whimpered out of my mouth. 
"I don't think I can ever go back to do the dojo. Not with her there."

Linette didn't say anything. Just kept stroking my hair. I turned, met her blue eyes and a zap of electricity jolted through my body.

"I think I love you," I said.I grabbed her chin and we put our lips together in a wonderful wet kiss.

We kissed all the way home and we fell into my bed. My hand went up under her shirt, and I nibbled at her ear which made her giggle. I rolled her shirt up, revealing a firm stomach, with the cutest bellybutton I'd ever seen, and I kissef her all the way up to her ribs.

"Mmm that's nice."

I flicked my tongue over her nipple and she let out a little moan. I pulled her jumper off and leaned back, marveling at the sight of her bare chest. She was pale, her skin smooth. Fuck she was so pretty. The arch of where her waist turned into hips, her firm yet soft boobs, her elegant neck. I tore my own shirt off and my dick lurched when I saw how her eyes sparkled at the sight of my naked torso. Her boobs pressed into my chest as I embraced her. My hand found its way down her jeans and into the warmth under her panties. She sighed and threw her head back as I started to work her with my fingers, careful at first, just fondling gently but then I got braver, let my middle finger slide inside and was rewarded with a whimper. Again I had that piercing laser sensation, she could see me with those blue eyes, and everything inside me. My finger started to move in and out, making her buck her hips. She was so amazing, I couldn't believe it, I was in bed with hottest and most beautiful girl I'd ever met, and my hand was down her panties. I was the luckiest guy on earth. Linette ran her hand up and down the crotch of my jeans. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to show her my dick, I wanted to show her just how horny she made me. My dick sprang free as I stood up and she and ran her eyes along the length of me.

"Come here." I grabbed the back of her head, gently guiding her mouth to my dick. "Get a taste of it."

But she drew her head back.

"What's wrong?" Fuck fuck. I'd messed it up.

"Nothing, I'm sorry, its just that I don't really do that kind of thing, if you know what I mean?"

"That's alright." I sat down on the bed next to her, started to stroke her shoulder.

"I just get nervous I guess." She said.

"We can stop if you want."

"No." She said. "Let's do it."

She pulled her pants down, laid back on the bed and then slid her panties off. "Fuck me."

"You okay?"

"Do it." She pulled me closer by the hips and guided me inside her. The warm wetness of her pussy surrounded me. Fuck was she tight.

"Mmmf!" She whimpered and threw her arms back.

"Oh god!" I moaned. "So amazing Linette!" My dick pumped in and out of her. I was doing it, I was really doing it. I was fucking Linette and she was loving it!

"Oh! Ow!" Linette pushed me back a bit. "Can you go a bit slower?"

"Right, sorry." I went with slow, gently thrusts.

"Mmf! That's it."

I laid down on top of her, my hips went up and down. She was so fucking tight that I couldn't believe it, I could feel every inch of my dick inside her. This was the best, I was fucking the best and the hottest girl ever. The guys at the dojo would be so jealous. Oh my god her pussy was the best. I pulled out of her and she looked up at me, confused. Her lithe body didn't weigh much and I flipped her over so that she was standing on all fours. I grabbed her firm ass and guided my dick into her pussy, I teased her a bit by sliding the head of my cock up and down her slit. But she withdrew, and sat down on the bed.

"Sorry but, can we go back to doing it with me on my back?" She crossed her arms over her chest. "It just feels a bit strange for me like this."

"Sure baby." I flipped her over again and gave her the pounding of a lifetime and I didn't stop until we both collapsed into a shivering heap of pleasure.

"I'm so happy I meet you," I said and pulled her close.

"Me too," Linette said.

We laid in bed together, I traced the smooth line of muscle running along her thigh. I reached her knee and- . The knee! I sat up straight.
"Are you OK?"
"Her knee!" I said. "Oakley's knee still hasn't healed."
"But it should be by now."
"It hadn't, I saw it myself. She's still injured."
"So you injured her worse than we initially thought."
"Yes! That's how we win this."

BossRose

I paced back and forth, too anxious to sit still. "Please tell me you got something."

"She's hard to figure out. Her style is crude, unrefined, yet she makes it work somehow." Linette flipped through her book, sketches of Oakley flickered by. "It's as if she is guided by some instinct rather than doing it concioiously."

"But we can go for her knee right?."

"Yes but chances are she's more aware of that now so we have to assume she's changed up her style to make up for that."

"My aister isn't the scheming type. Also, she's very sure of herself, she thinks she's gonna breeze through the tournament no matter what. I don't think she is doing much planning for this one."

"I guess it doesn't make much of a difference, the knee is your only shot at taking her down either way."

"So tell me how to do it."

"When the fight starts you have two main tasks. First you need to draw the attention away from her legs." Linette pointed to the anatomical drawing on the whiteboard. "Go strictly for shots to the head. I guess you won't be able to do much damage to her body anyway, with all that... muscle... in the way."

"Whats the second task?"

"At the same time you need to mess up her footwork, make her chase you and take big steps. Position yourself so that she crosses her legs and circle fast so that she ends up facing the wrong way."

"And then?"

"You wait for the opportunity and strike fast and hard, hit that knee and make her stumble." Linette sounded out of breath as she spoke faster and faster. "And then you go for a knock out to the head but do not under any circumstances try to grapple with her. You've seen her strength. Chances are she could power herself out of any hold you put her in, no matter how skillfully applied."

"But a knockout is risky. Will be hard to hit her head when she's stumbling around. Plus the plan was to trick her to defend her head right? That's just going to make it harder for me."

"Yes, but it's worth a shot. If that first strike against her head fail you'll have to buckle up and get into the long game. That's when her knee should be damaged so she will move slower than you even though you will have lost the moment of surprise. Just keep dancing around her, go for her legs until another opportunity to strike her head comes up."

"Sounds like a shaky plan."

"It certainly is. But if you want to stop Oakley, that's our only shot."

"There's still Stephano," I said.

"I guess, but what if he doesn't show up?"

"Let's make sure he does."

------

Linette scratched her head in confusion as we stood before the house. The grass was growing wild and there were at least five bikes rusting on the lawn, all broken in their own way.

"Who lives in a place like this?" She said.

I went up and knocked at the door. No answer. I peered through the greasy windows but couldn't see much.

"I'll call him again." Linette got her phone out

"He's hiding in there." I pounded at the door. No answer.

"I'm calling now..." Linette said.

I drew back my foot and kicked at the door.

"Jonah! What are you doing?"

"I dont have time for this shit." I kicked again but Linette caught my leg and flung me over her shoulder, crashing me into the patio.

"What are you doing?" Linette said sitting on top of me.

"Kicking the door in? "

"You can't just do that!"

"Jonah?" stephano stood in the door. His eyes were hollow and his skin pale. "What the hell are you doing?"

Stephano's home was a mess. The blinders were down and the flickering TV was the only source of light. Flies buzzed around styrofoam boxes and soda cans.

"If you are here for the tournament, I'm telling you, I'm not going to fight."

"Because of Oakley?" I said.

"No." Stephano looked into the TV, looked past it.

"Come on man. I know how you feel."

"Do you?"

"Stephano man come on. If you want to get back at her, this is your moment."

"Theres won't be any getting back." He threw a can across the room.  "She already beat us two to one. What's the use?"

"I have been training. I'm much stronger now," I said.

Linette nodded.

"Just let her win man."

"Do you think it's right that some newcomer should be master's Talon? She knows nothing of our dojo or the style. She is a damned white belt. And I'm going to do everything I can to stop that from happening."

"I have a plan on how to beat her. But we need you for it," Linette said. "If it fails we need you to be our plan B."

"I'm sorry but, what the hell does she even know about fighting?" Stephano glared at Linette.

"Dude, she's a martial arts genius. Trust me."

"Prove it." He said.

I sighed. "Man why can't you just trust me? Is it really that hard to believe that a girl could be good at fighting?"

"It's okay Jonah." Linette said. "He's risking a lot by joining the tournament, he needs proof." She pointed to a soda can. "Throw that at me, as hard as possible please."

"What for?" Stephano said.

"Just throw it please."

Stephano grabbed the can, weighed it in his hand for a bit and then threw it hard, like really hard, like a baseball pitcher. Linette's hand became a blur of motion, then she spun into a kick, something thumped into my chest and I caught it in my hands. I looked down to see half of the soda can in my palms.

"What the..." Stephano had the other half of the can in his hands.

It took my mind a few moments to process what had happened. Linette had struck the can with her open palm and chopped the aluminum in half with a single swift blow. She'd then twirled around and kickd two times, once high and once low, to hit each half and send it flying across the room. And as if that wasn't enough, she'd manage to hit both me and stephano dead on in the chest.

"I told you she was awesome." I felt hope well up inside me like a warm bubble bath. We were gonna beat Oakley. No doubt. We couldn't lose with Linette on our side.

"So you've been some god damned ninja all this time? Where did you learn to do that?"

"A bit here and a bit there... "

"What about tomorrow Stephano? Are you going to show up or not?"

Stephano let the split soda can roll around in his palm, then he crushed it. "Fuck it. Let's do it."

We spent the evening at stephanos place coming up with a tactic for his eventual fight against Oakley. Linette gave him a plan A, fighting Oakley with a knee injury, and a plan B, fighting a fully rested and healthy Oakley.

"Do you think he got all that?" I asked as the door closed behind us and we stepped out into the evening. "I think it was a bit to theoretical for him."

"Hopefully he won't have to remember any of that."

"Right. At least he seems ready to fight." I turned to look at the house. The light was on in one of the windows and I could see stephanos siluett against the yellow light. He picked up a can from the floor, threw it up in the air and punched at it. He missed, dove down to pick it up and then threw it in the air yet again. And missed again. He shook his head, but didn't give up.

BossRose

Four days before the tournament Master entered the dojo with a big cardboard tube under his arm.

"All right boys, gather around," he said.

This was the first workout for me since returning to the dojo and I had been immensely nervous about being in the same room as Oakley but to my surprise she had been keeping to herself during the whole lesson, we had been practising our individual moves and luckily master had decided to not run any sparring sessions this close to the tournament, at least that was his official explanation, I was pretty sure that Oakley beating up everyone also had something to do with it, but I didn't want to complain.

"Before we head home for today, I have an announcement to make." He said.

Master opened the tube and out came a rolled up poster, he smoothed it out and pinned it to the wall.

"That's the brackets," Mattias said. "The matchups for the tournament."

It was an overview of the tournament consisting of a net of lines forking out and crossing each other. One net advanced from the left and another from the right until the two meet in the middle, where the final match were to be held.  Everyone craned their necks to see where their names were.

"I'm in the same group as Oakley," I said.

"Me too." Mattias swallowed hard.

I followed the lines from her name to mine, as the others were of no importance, both me and Oakley would slice through them like butter until our paths eventually crossed at the semi finals.

"And there's Stephano." Mattias pointed to the other half of the brackets. "Lucky guy."

I quickly skimmed over to the other side and found Stephano. This meant that the only way for me to win this was by facing Oakley first and then Stephano in the finals.

"Fights are twenty minutes long," Master said. "Whoever taps out or is knocked out loses. If the time passes before that, then I'll decide who the winner is." He rapped his fingers against the poster. "The final and semi finals are the exception. Those fights go on for as long as they have to."

"The first fights will run simultaneously, to weed out the weak," Said master. "But as the we progress in the tournament the matches will be one at a time and there will be a few days of rest between the fights if needed."

That at least were some good news for me. After fighting Oakley I'd definitely need rest.

"Then there is one more thing," Master said. "After the tournament I'll be stepping down as master."

Loud gasps and exclamations echoed through the dojo.

"What's going to happen to us?"

"No way! Who else can run this place?"

"What about my training?"

"Who's going to be the new master?" I said and everybody went silent.

Master closed his eyes for a moment and opened them slowly. "Whoever wins the tournament."

No fucking way.

"It's time for someone else to take over. I have had a contract drawn up and whoever wins will gain ownership of the dojo.  Whoever he might be."

I glanced over to Oakley, sitting in the back, she was grinning wide from ear to ear. She was going win, she knew it, and she was going to tear the whole dojo down, throw everyone out and remake it to be girls only. Didn't Master see that this would happen? Could he really be that blind?

"What about you master? What are you going to do?" Mattias asked.

"I'm moving to a warmer country." He smiled.

"Can you believe this?" Mattias shook his head at me. "This is bad."

The class was dismissed and everybody went to shower, but I made sure to be the last one out and waited in the parking lot until master came out. The sky was dark blue and a cold wind was blowing.

"Why are you still here Jonah?" Master sighed as he fumbled to get his car keys put of his pocket.

"I'm sorry to say it master, but it's crazy what you are doing."

"You're afraid the girl is going to win?" Master said.

I looked at my feet.

"She's got you scared like little ducklings doesn't she?" He snorted. "You buys run into one little girl with some muscle and you all get your panties in a bunch."

"Didn't you see her? She took  me down in one punch."

"That's exactly what I'm talking about. She took you by surprise once and now she's gotten into your head. She did the same thing to all the boys of the dojo while you were gone. Took them by surprise in sparring sessions and got them doubting themselves."

"What's this got to do with my head? She is built like a good damn monster truck!"

"She's a big girl alright but it's mostly just big bones and fat I bet."

"You saw her crush the slab."

"So did you Jonah! With double the weight."

"You don't understand what she is do you? And now you are betting the whole dojo on it."

Master put a dry hand on my shoulder. "This is exactly what you boys need to get your head on straight. When push comes to shove, you'll see that no woman can stand against a true Eagle. I know both you and Stephano would make good masters. You are more than ready for this."

I tore his hand away." You are completely delusional. She's stronger and more skilled than any of us! We couldn't even beat her two against one. You're fucking us over. She's going to crush us and turn the dojo into a pink hell of skirts and lipstick! All because you were too proud to admit that a girl could ever be stronger than a man."

I left master alone by his car. What a fucking joke this was.

BossRose

All four rings had been set up in the hall of the dojo. Today was the qualifyers, which meant that there was no audience invited  yet. The men of the dojo were scattered throughout the hall, most were probably thinking about their own upcoming fights because there wasn't much conversation going on. Backpacks, shoes, waterbottles and fighting gloves were lined up along the walls.

"Sup' Jonah?" Stephano raised a pale hand at us. "Hey Linette."

"Good to see you man." I hugged him, pounding his back with my fist. It felt bony and tense. "You good?"

"Im good. Good ." His hollow eyes darted around the dojo.

"She's over there."

Oakley had been by the far back wall ever since the first fights started, looking big as a bull in her black gi jacket. She took a sip from her water bottle and shot us a glare so intense that it couldve killed a small animal.

"Have you talked to her after we am-"

"No." I cut him off. "I mean only once. And it didn't end well."

"That bad huh?"

"Next up! Jonah and Robert!" Master shouted.

"Good luck." Linette said. "And remember to save your energy for Oakley, finish the fights quickly."

My oppoent stepped into the ring and we bowed before each other. Robert was one of the younger members, inexperienced but strong and fast.

"Fight!" Master shouted.

I started circling and Robert followed.
He kicked at me low and I lifted my leg to avoid it.
A series of quick strikes followed, raining down over my defence but I smoothly steered each away.

"Awesome man, nicely blocked!" Stephano said.

I felt Oakleys eyes on me and I wondered if she was impressed by my skill or if  maybe she was laughing at me inwardly?

Robert swept a kick my way. A weak one.
I stepped in, took the kick on my shoulder and firmly planted my fist in his sternum.
Robert gargled and bent over.

"Nice one Jonah!"

Now she had to be a little impressed. I threw a quick glance her way and immediately regretted it. She impaled me with her glare. Caught me in it. Paralysed me. I felt like the world fell away around her green eyes which sucked me in like deep wells.

"Jonah!" Linette screamed.

I turned back and saw his fist come flying.
It whistled by, passing my face by an inch as I leaned back to dodge but lost my balance yet somehow I got a hold of his arm and dragged it with me and turned my fall into a swift throw. Mattias flew over my back and crashed into the floor, he wheezed as the impact pushed all air out of his lungs.
I put a knee to his chest.
He tapped out.

"Match over!" Master shouted.

"My man!" Stephano hooted.

"Well done!" Linette cheered. "Less than 50 seconds!"

I looked over to Oakley, that should've shown her. She raised her eyebrows in a most unimpressed manner and took a lazy gulp of water.

"Next up, Oakley and Peter!"

Peter was one of the most serious guys in the dojo, he had two kids I think and had no time for nonsense. Peter bowed but Oakley didn't move a muscle.

"Fight!"

Peter got his guard up. Oakley started walking towards him.
He struck at her but she caught his fist.
Peter whimpered as her powerful fingers crushed his hand.
He doubled over in pain and Oakley drove a knee into his skull.
And that was it.

"Shit." Stephano said.

"This is bad." Linette said.

"March over!" Master shouted. "Oakley wins!"

"But it was expected right?" I said. "The first fights are bound to be easy."

"That's not it Jonah," Linette said. "She used her knee."

It dawned on me. Oakley had used her right knee to finish the poor guy off. The knee that was supposed to be injured.

Oakley got down from the ring and sat back down by the wall with her phone as if she'd just been to the toilet and not in a fight. She had no trouble walking or sitting back down. It was as if her injury was gone.

"But I saw it when we were in the basement," I said. "I saw the bandage and the bruising underneath. She was still injured."

"There goes our plan man." Stephano sighed. "She kneed his fucking forehead. That's all hard bone. I'm not even sure I could do that without dislocating a knee cap. She's definitely not injured."

"Maybe... you mixed up your left and right?" Linette asked.

"No, she tricked me. Her knee wasn't that badly hurt at all. She put on that bandage and made sure I saw it because she knew I would go for it again." I felt a pressure over my chest and realized I drawing short ragged breaths.

"Jonah, don't worry. I'll figure something out."

"Shit man this is bad."

"What are we going to do?"

"I guess I'll have to analyse all her fights and try to find another way for you to beat her."

"That's such a shit tactic," Stephano said.

"Its out best shot. Let's keep our heads in the game," I said.

Next fight was me again.
I blocked his two kicks and landed a hit into his side. He winced and I locked my arms around his waist and threw him to the floor. He got his legs up to defend but I was on him like a hawk and locked him in a choke hold. He tapped out.

"Next up, Oakley and Mattias."

"Alright guys, let's analyse the shit out of her now." Stephano said.

"Let's just hope poor Mattias can last," I said.

Linettes eyes were transfixed on Oakley as she made her way into the ring. Oakley threw her hair back and grinned at us. She knew that we were watching. She got her arm up and pulled the sleeve of her jacket back to flaunt her power. Her mighty bicep twitched up and down, going back and forth between rock hard and steel hard. A thick vein ran up the arm and burrowed itself beneath her shoulder cap. I heard a gasp from Linette, who blushed and put a hand to her mouth. Stephano looked like he was about to throw up.

"Fight!"

Mattias bowed and got his guard up. Oakley didn't as much as look at him and kept staring at us instead.
With small cautious steps Mattias edged closer.
Oakley raised her other arm and craned it, making her bicep explode in our direction.

"What is she doing?" Linette said breathily.

"She's trying to scare us," I said. "Don't look at her."

But the three of us kept our eyes glued to Oakleys powerful limbs.

Mattias was now close enough to attack, but he looked unsure of what to do, as if he didn't know quite where to strike an opponent who wasn't even looking at him.
Oakley pumped her arms back and forth, making her biceps rice and fall in a meaty landslide. Still with her head turned towards us. Or me.

"Hey!" Mattias said. "Look at me!"

Oakley ignored him.

He looked at master who jerked his head violently towards Oakley.
"Alright then..."
Mattias gathered himself and struck her straight in the abs. His fist bounced off harmlessly.
She turned and trapped him in her beefy arms, he kicked at her legs, but it was hopeless, he was stuck.
"Agh!" He screamed as Oakley started squeezing. Mattias looked so tiny pressed up to her pecs like that.

"He can't tap out." Stephano said.

"I give-" His voice became a dry wheeze as Oakley pushed the air out of his lungs.

"Stop the fight already!" Linette said. "It's over."

"Shut up girl." Master clenched his fists. "I decide when it's over."

Mattias face turned blue and his eyes rolled back into to the head. Oakley let him drop to the ground like a wrought out cloth.

"Oakley wins!" Master said.

Linette ran into the ring and checked on Mattias.

"It's cute how much you worry about these boys." Oakley said. "I mean, none of these jerks are worthy of even a second of your time."

"Everyone deserves help." Linette rolled Mattias over and checked his pulse. "Even a bully like you."

"So why don't you help me then? My knee hurts something terrible where my big bad brother hit me." Oakley pulled the leg of her pants up to reveal a massive calf. It was easily the size of Linettes head.

I could tell that Linette was doing her best to not look at the freakish muscle before her.

"Oh my tummy hurts too. Look, where the big bad boy hit me." Oakley pulled up her gi jacket to reveal her bulging abs.

"Stop that." Linette said and threw a glance at the flesh being displayed for her.

"Why? You were more than happy to stare at my little show just minutes ago."

"I was observing you."

"Trying to find some kind of weakness I bet hmm? Some flaw in my style?"

Linette was silent.

"You know, even if you were to find something it wouldn't matter. You know that. All these boys are nothing before me. Doesn't matter what little plans you come up with I'm gonna crush them anyway."

"So did you come up with anything?" Stephano asked as Linette got out of the ring.

"Not really."

"I thought you were supposed to be some kind of genius."

"It's not that easy alright? She bear hugged him into submission. There isn't much there for me to work with."

"That's OK linette. Theres plenty of fights left for us to watch." I said.

Oakley grabbed her next enemy by the throat and held him in the air until he tapped out. The next one she hoisted up above her head, pressed him up and down a few times before slamming him into the matt. Another opponent she defeated by slamming his face into her rock hard pecs. It was a slaughter all together. Oakley plowed through her opponents, defeating them in one blow, or two if she was feeling playful and she didn't seem to tire at all.

My next fight I won with a skillful combo of blows, my opponent had tired himself out by swinging to much and I'd nimbly dodged it all. But after that the opponents got more skilled as the fights went on. I won but it took me more and more time. A great deal of blows ended up on my arms and took some to my head. One guy got me in an armbar that couldve ended it all if I hadn't been able to reverse it. But I made i through everything.

"All right well fought everyone." Master said. "Now we only have four brave fighters left. Jonah!"

Everyone cheered.

"Stephano!"

More cheers.

"Julio!"

A few more cheers

"And Oakley."

The room was all silent.

"Okay eagles, rest up and get ready for the quarter finals."

Jeremy Lightning

Okay, I haven't commented on a lot of your chapters, but I gotta say, I don't really like how powerful and unbeatable you made Oakley, how are we supposed to believe anyone, no matter how skilled or fit could beat her in a fight when she so easily takes every shot thrown at her and simply destroys everyone left right and center? Now, that's not to say that watching her do that isn't arousing as hell, seeing her strength is pretty damn hot. But in terms of narrative, there is no real intrigue, Oakley is going to win, because she has no weaknesses. Of course, I should let it all happen, and I do want to see her get beat, because she is such an arrogant b*tch, but I don't know if I see it happening because of how she has been "booked" to use a wrestling parlance. Anyway, sorry to be so negative, that's just my feelings on the matter. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

BossRose

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay, I haven't commented on a lot of your chapters, but I gotta say, I don't really like how powerful and unbeatable you made Oakley, how are we supposed to believe anyone, no matter how skilled or fit could beat her in a fight when she so easily takes every shot thrown at her and simply destroys everyone left right and center? Now, that's not to say that watching her do that isn't arousing as hell, seeing her strength is pretty damn hot. But in terms of narrative, there is no real intrigue, Oakley is going to win, because she has no weaknesses. Of course, I should let it all happen, and I do want to see her get beat, because she is such an arrogant b*tch, but I don't know if I see it happening because of how she has been "booked" to use a wrestling parlance. Anyway, sorry to be so negative, that's just my feelings on the matter. k+!

There's need to apologize for speaking your mind. : ) The superiority of the women in stories like this is always an balance act, too much and it takes away the suspense, too little and it stops being arousing. All I can say is stay tuned, there's more coming still.

bigfbbluver

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay, I haven't commented on a lot of your chapters, but I gotta say, I don't really like how powerful and unbeatable you made Oakley, how are we supposed to believe anyone, no matter how skilled or fit could beat her in a fight when she so easily takes every shot thrown at her and simply destroys everyone left right and center? Now, that's not to say that watching her do that isn't arousing as hell, seeing her strength is pretty damn hot. But in terms of narrative, there is no real intrigue, Oakley is going to win, because she has no weaknesses. Of course, I should let it all happen, and I do want to see her get beat, because she is such an arrogant b*tch, but I don't know if I see it happening because of how she has been "booked" to use a wrestling parlance. Anyway, sorry to be so negative, that's just my feelings on the matter. k+!

Don't forget, there is another highly skilled woman there, that we know very little about her true power...  :)