LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Knuckle Bunny

Started by BossRose, February 06, 2020, 05:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BossRose

"Does he really deserve that kind of humiliation? To be destroyed by a girl?" The older woman sighed. "My poor little boy."

"He's a grown man. Not a boy," Oakley said.

The older woman huffed and her muscular chest rose up and down. She wore workout clothes, droplets of sweat ran down the canyons of her muscular body and dripped onto their bearskin doormat.

"You don't approve." Oakley hoisted a backpack onto her shoulders. It was heavy, but no match for her bulging biceps, clearly visibly even through her wind jacket.

"I just don't think that he's our problem anymore."

"Not our problem that's for sure, could never hurt you or me again even if he tried. But he is our responsibility. He's going to hurt someone else, you know this. Can't just sit around here and wait for it to happen."

"It doesn't have to be you dear, someone else can handle it."

"Let me call the police then."

"Out of the question." The older woman put her fists on her hips.

"That's what I thought."

"Please." The woman grabbed her arm. "Think of all the fun we've had. All those nights... " She caressed Oakley's shoulder, traced the vein running along her bicep, leaned in close and —

Oakley broke off. "I'm leaving."

"I told you no, young lady." The woman blocked the exit with her bulk, she was so muscular that she was wider than the door itself. "Not like this."

The hulking women stared each other down and the air bristled between them. The older woman huge, with shoulders like a bull and arms that looked strong enough to rip trees from the ground. Still, Oakley was bigger, with legs thicker than logs and biceps like swollen melons.

"I love you," Oakley finally said.

"And I love you." The older woman's voice broke. "But he's my little boy."

"I get it." Oakley let her backpack drop and the impact shook the floor. "I totally get it, but I've made my choice."

"So this is how it's going to be?"

"Don't see any other way."

"Fine. Whenever you are ready young lady."

"I'm ready."

"So come at me."

"You sure?"

"Stop stalling dearest."

Oakley smiled and broke into a run, her legs pumping her into terrifying speed.

"That's it dear! Come here!"

With a meaty thud she plowed her shoulder into the woman's abs.
The door tore from its hinges in a spray of splinters and both women tumbled out into the sun filled glade. Down and down the grassy hill they went.
The older woman got on her feet and kicked at Oakley who rolled to the side.
Oakley tried to get up but a heavy fist swung through the air and forced her to back up towards the trees.
Yet another strike came but Oakley sidestepped, let the arm fly past and gave it a pull.
The older woman crashed headfirst into a tree with a loud crack. She grunted as pine needles rained down over her together with the thump of a pine cone.

"Just let me leave already," Oakley said."You can't stop me anyway."

"I don't think anyone can." The woman brushed some bark out of her hair. "Yet I have to try."

They circled each other, carefully planning the next move. Oakley's hiking boots crunched dry pine needles while the older woman's bare feet made no sound. Their tactical dance led them deeper into the forest where their outdoor gym was set up. Logs had been cut in half to form crude benches over which even bigger logs laid as barbells, ropes dangled from branches and huge tractor tires laid scattered on the ground.

The older woman grabbed a log from one of the benches, heavy rocks had been tied to each end of it and she swung it like some medieval weapon.

"Desperate enough to cheat I see," Oakley said. "Your boy really isn't worth the effort."

"I'd hate to hurt you dearest. But you give me no choice." The older woman whirled her weapon around her body and the heavy rocks whistled through the air as she advanced.

"Don't you worry."

Oakley stepped in and raised a brawny arm, with a flex her bicep rose into a meaty sphere of mind boggling size. A crack like thunder snapped through the forest and the rocks shattered into pieces against her arm.
But the older woman pushed on with a flurry of kicks and punches, her speed was impressive despite the bulky muscle she carried.
Oakley swept each strike aside or simply dodged before stepping in with her own attack, long sweeping strikes with her powerful arms.
The older woman blocked best she could but each impact shook her limbs to the bone.
Oakley pushed on with her slow, heavy punches but the older woman got hold of a rope, dove under a strike and popped up behind Oakley. She ducked yet another attack and suddenly had Oakley trapped by the rope.

"You really are trying you hardest." Oakley chuckled.

"That's why you're smirking I presume?" The woman leaned back and pulled the rope tight.

"Can't help it! This is the best fight we've had in months, too bad the circumstances are so shitty." Oakley grunted and pushed her elbows out. The rope creaked and whined from the immense power bulging out of her lats and swollen shoulders. Huge mounds of hard flexed muscle shot up under the fabric of her wind jacket and the rope gave in with a snap alas Oakley spread her arms,chest turned proudly to the sky as broken fibers and stumps of rope shed off her.
But the woman was relentless, she attacked again, this time with a low sweeping kick.
Oakley stepped back, lifting her leg to avoid the kick.
The woman twisted herself into a crouching position and her rock hard fist shot out and went straight into Oakley's knee.
Oakley inhaled sharply through her teeth and dropped to the ground, kneeling.

"Stay here Oakley." The woman commanded. "It's better for everyone."

"You don't tell me what to do." Oakley went for a tackle. "Nobody does!"
The older woman dodged to the side but Oakley wrapped an arm around her waist and swung her down so that she bounced onto one of the tractor tires. Within moments Oakley mounted her, trapping her between her tree trunk legs and started raining down punches.
The woman tried to defend but strike after strike landed on her chest, shoulder, stomach and face. Meaty thuds echoed through the trees of the forest.

"Stop!" The woman was breathing hard and a streak of blood ran down her face. "I give up. You win dearest."

Oakley leaned back and exhaled. "So this is it then." She was just about to dismount when the older woman grabbed her by the neck and pulled her down into a deep kiss. With mounting lust Oakley kissed back, grinding her hips against the woman.  The smell of black, sun warm rubber tire was around them.

"Gonna miss you," Oakley said and slid a hand down the older woman's massive thighs. "Gonna miss all of you."

The woman moaned and buried her face in the Oakley's neck, kissing it gently as her pussy was being worked.

"So wet it's crazy," Oakley said. "You really must love fighting."

"Only when it's you, oh! Oh yes, yes dear! That's the spot!"

It didn't take long until the woman was thrashing around in an violent orgasm that shook them both.

"Please—" the older woman begged, still trembling. "—let me taste it one last time."

Oakley chuckled, undid her jeans and slid them down, exposing her swollen quads and huge thighs, she had legs that would make a horse jealous. The older woman moved Oakley's panties aside, rolled her tongue out and licked along her dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck yes." Oakley pressed the woman's face harder into her pussy, grinding her clit against her lips and nose. "Fuck yes that's good." The orgasm shuddered over her body and when Oakley was done she pushed the woman away from her.

"Will you come back to me? When you're done?"

"I don't know." Oakley pulled her jeans back up, struggling to get them over her swollen legs. "Anything might happen."

"At least promise me to
go easy on my boy."

Oakley didn't answer, she went back to the cabin, got her backpack and disappeared down the hill.

BossRose

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Jeremy Lightning

I'm interested in this story, I would like a little background as to why Oakley is going to destroy this older woman's son. The action of the story was pretty damn good, I liked the two incredibly huge, muscular women fighting, destroying whatever was in their way. Oakley it seems, is strong as hell, so the son probably doesn't stand a chance. I can only wonder what he did to make Oakley want to destroy him. I guess we'll see. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

ArkhamAsylum

This is a very interesssting start. Looking forward to the rest. Well done.

IBP

Excellent stuff BossRose. I have a feeling this story's going to get better and better. :D

BossRose

The showers hissed and a cloud of steam floated into the Eagle dojo's locker room. I'd ended up having the locker next to Stephano, who had dropped his red GI-jacket in a heap on the floor and was now spraying his armpits with something that smelled like musky barbershop. And as if that wasn't enough, the bench was so cramped that his bare shoulders were sticking to my own.

"You pig, you are sweating all over Jonah."
Mattias' white belt whistled through the air and smacked Stephano right over his pecs. I winced when I imagined the amount of sweat that poor belt must've absorbed.

Stephano laughed.
"You lil' whitebelts keep trying."

Mattiad swung his belt to deliver another lash. I caught it mid air. He tried to pull free but I held it firmly in place.

"Respect the belt," I said.

"Right, sorry." Mattias shoulders instantly dropped in shame.

I let go.

"Wont happen again," Mattias said.

"It better don't," I said and broke into a smile. "Because I think you're turning Stephano on."

Mattias blew Stephano a kiss, getting a round of laughter from the guys.

Stepahno shook his head.
"You homos are in need of some major female energy." His elbow dug into my side as he got his phone out.

"Check this out."
He brought up a picture of a girl standing with her legs across a bike. A pair of sunglasses with silver frames and blue glass glinted in the sun. Her shoulders bare in a summer dress.
"Blondes are the best right?"

"Why you gotta show us your wank material for?" I said.

That seemed to have gotten everybody's attention because suddenly the other guys flocked around us.

"You know her?" Mattias craned his neck to see better.

"Man are you guys thirsty or what? Haven't even showed you the best one yet."

Stephano swiped and the same girl appeared standing in a swimming pool with a glass of bubbly wine held between her thumb and forefinger. A white swimsuit hinted at the firmness of her belly and the softness of her boobs. The surface tension clung to the smooth gap between her thighs.

"Tell us who she is already," Mattias said.

"Its his cousin." I was rewarded with a barrage of laughter from the guys.

"Fuck off." Stephano elbowed me hard. "It's just some random girl from the uni. Gonna come and study us."

"She sure doesn't look like one of those nerdy girls," Mattias said.

"What is she even going to study here?" I asked.

"These sick bi's maybe?"
Stephano craned both his arms into a double flex that made the entire room go silent in envy.

"Like you'd ever get a shot at a girl like that." I said.

"Girls always go for the alpha," he said and made the bumps on his arms twitch.

I looked to my own arms. Big for sure, corded with muscle and firm biceps, bigger than any other guy in the dojo, but not as big as Stephano's.

"And I'm a blackbelt. So she's probably gonna  ask me a lot of stuff," Stephano said.

"I'm also a blackbelt," I said. "So I'll let you know when you get something wrong."

"Right, She's probably going to have a lot of questions for you. Like, 'how to fight a gang of five year olds.' "

The guys laughed. One of them high fived Stephano, who's muscles rippled form the impact. Idiots. He should know better than trying to make the guys laugh at me.

"Master entrusted me with the kids class because im the only one mature enough around here for the job."

"You got the job because you're major boring."

"It's a job. I get paid. And I enjoy it. Tell me Stephano, do you enjoy grilling hotdogs by the drive through all day?"

"The restaurant is a family business," Stephano grunted.

"Right, that's why it's called 'Hog Hogs" I said and noticed with pride how every guy in the room was now snickering. "Let's that university girl likes the taste of meat grease."

"Fuck off."

"Be careful. She might forget what she has in her mouth halfway through and take a good old bite right out of your poor member."

The boys roared with laughter.

"I bet it tastes like cold, forgotten salami." I continued and the guys were having a hard time breathing now. Stephano might be big, but no one could crack jokes like me.

"Why dont you ask your sister?"

I couldn't believe he went there. Way over the fucking line, even when you were being roasted in front of the guys.

"Say that again?" I would not let him talk like that in here.

The corner of Stephano's mouth curled up into a smirk, he'd hit deep and he knew it.

"Say that again I fucking dare you."

"I said, why don't you ask your sister about the taste of my dick."

I showed him into the locker, denting it.

"You little shit." He wrapped his arms around my waist, heaving me up into the air.
My feet flailed around until they found the wall, I kicked hard and rolled off him.
Big hairy hands tried to grab me but I kneed him straight in the chest.
He coughed and staggered back.

"Get him Jonah!"

I leapt into the air, my elbow pointing down towards his head.
His arms shot up to block me but the impact made him topple over a bench and he landed on his ass.
I vaulted over the bench and delivered a kick into his soft ribs.

"Ouh! That gotta hurt!" Someone shouted.

Stephano rolled to the side and got onto his feet.
I spun with another elbow strike but he ducked and grabbed me by the knee, heaved into the air and lifted me up and up until I lost balance.
The floor smacked into the back of my head and when my eyes refocused I saw his fist descending toward me. I rolled sideways, under the bench, just as his mighty fist left a crack in the tiles.

"Stop hiding." He flipped the bench over and delivered a kick to my shoulder that was hard enough to send me sliding over the floor.

"Okay stop it guys!" Mattias tried to drag stephano off me. "Guys come on. It's over. Master is going to kick your asses!"

"You little pussy," Stephano said as three guys finally managed to tear him off me. "Next time I'll fuck you up."

I rushed down the stairs from the dojo and draped my jacket on top of my sweaty Gi-suit. The evening was late and the industrial buildings around the dojo were a deep dark blue.

"Hey, Jonah." Mattias came out the door. "You OK?"

"I'm fine. He barely touched me." I hurried out onto the parking lot.

"But are you sure that you don't want a ride or something?"

"I'll walk."

"I know it's tough," Mattias said. "Today being three years since she disappeared and all that."

"So what? What are you keeping track for?"

"I'm just saying, just talk to me if you need anything alright?"

"Cool thanks. But I don't need your help. Or anyone else's for that matter."

"Nothing wrong with admitting that you need some help once in a while."

"I had him!" My voice was suddenly very loud. "I could've take him out easy."

"I'm sure of it, " Mattias said.

I walked off into the evening, knowing well in my heart that I could take on and defeat anyone of the Eagle dojo.

At that moment I had no idea how wrong I would be.

------------------

"What a darned mess."

Dad clenched a roll of garbage bags in one hand and two beers in the other. A buzz of concrete gray hair stood firmly on his head. I'd never seen it an inch longer or shorter, always a perfectly flat helicopter pad of hair.

The floor was sprinkled with socks, band tshirts and jeans ripped at the knees. There was a yellow base guitar hanging from the wall and a group of plush ponies sat forgotten in the bed. They stared at me with  large retard eyes.

Dad threw me the bags and used his thumb to pop the bottles open, dotting his tank top with yellow stains.

"No drinking for me." I said. "Just finished working out."

"Son, I'm not doing this sober." He thrust a bottle into my hand.

Fishnet tights, checkered flannel shirts in purple and black, pink sneakers with hearts painted on with a sharpie, underwear and bras all went down the bags. There was a thick layer of dust, three years of dust to be exact, and whenever we touched something a cloud puffed into the air.

I made sure to get the stuff closest to the bed,  just in case I'd find a stash of hidden cigarettes or something like that but instead I came across an empty box of condoms. XXL sized. I crushed it in my hand. Letting her date Stephano was a bad idea. Then again, I doubt I could've talked her out of it even if I'd tried. If I was being honest with myself I couldn't come up with even one instance where I'd managed to talk Oakley out something, or into something even. She'd always done whatever she wanted. But I was the bigger brother, I should've known better, should've tried harder.

"Want these?"
Dad handed me a stack of post cards. Twentyone in total. That's all we ever got from her.
"I'll throw them in with the other crap if you don't."

I'd gone over them a million times already but there hadn't been a single clue in them as to where Oakley had gone. They only said things like 'merry Christmas' and 'Doing better than ever, don't come looking for me'. The police said that they'd been sent from somewhere within the country. But that was all they could give us.

"Can't hurt to look at them one more time," I said.

"Jonah."
Dad placed a heavy hand on my shoulder.
"You'd better try to forget her."

"Look who's talking. You're the one to play shrink now?" I shoved his arm aside. "Took you long enough to build up the courage to clear this up."

"Don't get smart with me." He caught me by the wrist, a strong grip that made my blood run slow.

"Right, I won't." I tried my best not to wince and keep my voice steady.

Dad's eyes burrowed into me, green and hard, like the paintjob of a tank. I could feel the tension building up in his face. Tension that would blow up like a bomb on me. But then his gaze shifted to my shoulder.

"What's that?" He said. "Who did that?"

"Did what?"

Dad pointed to a bruise on my shoulder. "Did you give as good as you got?"

"I fell." I pulled away, but he didn't let go.

"That ain't no fall bruise."

"It's nothing really. Don't worry."

"You don't tell me wether I should worry or not." His hard fingers closed around my wrist and a tingling sensation crawled up my arm. "I'm the one who gives the orders here, and I'm ordering you to tell me where the hell you got that bruise from."

"Some guy did it."

"Some guy? Now that's a darned relief isn't it? A guy? I'm glad it wasn't a woman! Even though that wouldn't surprise me."

"Its not a big deal dad."

"No big deal? Did you win?"

"We got interrupted."

"Give me a straight answer. Did you fuck him up or not?"

"He threw me into a locker before I could get much done."

"Don't tell me it was that asshole your sister used to date."

"It's okay."
I grabbed a fistful of retard ponies and pushed them down the bag.

"Whats okay about it? Do you think it was cheap?"
Dad chugged down the last of his beer.
"I've been putting you through Eagle Style classes ever since you were, what, eight?"

"Twelve ..." I mouthed silently.

"That's nine god damned years of driving you around to tournaments, getting new gi-suits, belts, sparring gloves and teeth protection."

"Okay I get it."

"Good. Next time you show him who's in charge because I sure as hell didn't raise  you to be a pussy. Fuck him up. Strike first and hard."

"Ok dad."

"Okay what?" He shook my arm so hard I thought it woudl fall off.

"I'll fuck him up next time."

"That's my boy." He slapped my shoulder and finally let go.

We had another beer and cleaned up in manly silence until dad's pick-up truck was filled with trash bags. But dad was right, I would have to do something about Stephano, sooner or later.

ArkhamAsylum

This is getting even more interesting. I'm looking forward to the next part(s).

BossRose

The men were louder and unrulier than usual, their bare feet drumming like a horde of wild animals.

"Speed men! Speed! You're eagles not hen!" Master shouted from his usual spot beneath the dojo's banner, a screeching eagle with sharp talons. Master's moustache was combed and he wore his best Gi-jacket, red and gold against his black belt.

"Don't trip up now," Mattias ran up next to me. "I don't want you to make me look bad in front of her."

Under the banner a blonde girl sat with her legs crossed. Her eyes scanned the room as a silver pen danced over a notepad in her lap. I had to take an extra breath. A deep one at that, because she was the sweetest little thing I'd ever seen. She wore a white dress shirt through which I could hint her bra, and a pair of yoga pants that hugged her slim legs.
I just couldn't help myself, she was magnetic and my eyes kept darting over to were she was sitting, stealing glance after glance until finally her gaze caught mine. A spark of electricity jolted from my heart down to my dick. It was as if her eyes could see the very blueprints of my inner workings and I would've ran headfirst into the wall if it wasn't for master's voice.

"Alright everybody, sit down." Master clapped his hands and the men formed up in rows. "Before we begin today's lesson I'd like to introduce Linette here. For the next couple of weeks she's going to be here with us. She's a student at the university and she's doing a project on..." Master turned to her. "What did you call it?"

The girl mumbled something.

"Can't hear ya!" Stephano shouted.

She got up in one motion and pressed the notepad to her chest. "I'm studying Physiological biology at the king's university doing a project for my first year." She said. "I guess I'm just gonna be here in the back with my sketchbook."

"That's right boys. I don't want any of you dogs disturbing our guest while she's working on her little project. Any questions?"

"What's the project about?" Stephano said.

"Prostheses." I really had to strain my ears to hear what she was saying. "I'm studying different cases of stress and trauma of limbs."

I tried to come up with a clever question that would impress her. But Stephano was quicker.

"I'll break some bones for you." He pounded his chest and Linette actually giggled.

Master clapped his hands. "All right everyone! I think we should have a quick fight to show our guests what a real eagle is all about. Do we have any volunteers?"

Stephano got up immediately, looking around to see if anyone would dare to challenge him. The heads of all the boys now turned to me as they knew I was the only one who could give him a fair fight.I got up. Stephano scoffed and I swear that Linette winked at me from where she was sitting.

"Lower ring four!" Master shouted and one of the boys scurried over to the ropes by the far wall and from the roof a hexagonal platform descended. Two other boys rigged up net walls as Stephano and I stepped inside, me wearing blue striking gloves and he red.

"You will go one round against each other. Whoever taps out or is knocked out loses. If both fighters are standing, I decide by points who win."

Stephano cracked his neck and stepped out into the ring. "Really Jonah? Who are we trying to impress here?" He opened his jaws wide and bit his mouth guard in place, a custom made piece of painted to resemble shark teeth.

"If you're lucky you might get a pity hug after I win." I donned my own mouth guard and entered the fighting stance.

"Eagles at the ready." Master shouted."Fight!"

We both reached out with our fists and let them bump into each other, a sign of mutual respect, before we both backed up and started circling each other.

Now the fight started for real.

Stephano stepped in with a kick and I backed up.
He struck at me, one, two, three and four.
Blocking that was easy and I struck back at his face.
He snapped his head back to dodge and struck back at me, but I stepped aside.
A low kick followed, a punch, a kick, a kick, a kick and a smash into my side.
I dropped to a knee.
Linette's pen flew over the sketchbook and her mouth was slightly open.
"Oh, you gotta do better than this my man!" Stephano grinned above me. "Wouldn't want to disappoint the lady!"
I threw myself at his legs and dragged him to the floor.
He caught my hands and wrapped his legs around my waist.
A well placed strike below his kneecaps loosened him up enough for me to tear free and roll aside.
But Stephano was already on his feet.
I had to get up too or this could be bad.
Slowly as if moving through water I pushed my body upwards but I was slow.
Stephano was airborne, a flying knee headed for my face.
I threw myself sideways and he brushed past my face.

"Nicely dodged Jonah." Stephano said. "I bet she's really impressed with how you run from me."

My heart was pounding. That knee could've ended it for me. I glanced over to Linette and her lips jolted into a brief smile. Like she was watching kids at play.

I jabbed at him, quick rapid strikes.
They were all blocked and Stephano swung at me wide.
I ducked but a kick found my shoulder.
The impact sent me stumbling, but I found my balance and responded with a blow to his gut.
He got his hands up just in time.
I swept them aside with a kick and switched foot as I delivered another kick into his chest.
Stephano staggered back and grunted.

"Not bad! But you still kick like a pussy."

Damn it, why did he always have to be such a hard case?
Hard fists rained down as I did my best to block and dodge.
The edge of the ring was coming closer but I had to keep my eyes on Stephano.
I dipped sideways and brought my knee up into his stomach but he pushed my entire body aside and then he went for it. Fast. Too fast. I couldn't bring my defenses up in time.
A simple but devastating kick knocked me straight to the back.

"Man, is that all you got?" Stephano put a foot on my chest and forced the air out out my lungs. I felt like an air mattress being compressed.

"That's right baby," Stephano said as his face broke up into a shit-eating grin. He brought his arms up and flexed his biceps. "You just keep watching darling."

Linette's eyes were wide open and her pen scribbled furiously while I squirmed like a worm under his foot, trying to wiggle free.

"No." Stephano pressed even harder into my chest and I winced in pain. "Stop trying Jonah. She's mine. I'm gonna screw her harder than I screwed your sister."

Somehow I managed to get his foot away and fill my chest with air. I rose and dragged my fist up with me until my knuckles dug into his chin. His whole head snapped backward and I could swear that his feet lifted from the floor. With a thud, he bounced against the carpet. He was out.

"Don't ever mention her again," I said between deep breaths.

Linette had frozen in place, her pen completely still as she looked at me with those eyes of hers that cut like blue laser beams.

"You punch like a pussy," Stephano said from behind as he rose to his feet, a single streak of blood running down his temple.
I roared and spun around.
He ducked my punch and struck me square in the ribs.
Pain shit through my ribs, but I sucked it up and swung wide.
But Stephano sidestepped and kicked my feet aside, toppling me over.
I scrambled to my feet but he pushed me back down.
Once again I got up but he tripped me over and sat down on my chest.
I bucked my hips, trying to knock him off but he held on and delivered and ear ringing punch to my face.

"Had enough?" Stephano asked.
I tried to wrestle him off and he smacked my head again. Hard. The world was a blur and I felt the back off my head bounce against the carpet.

"How about now?"

I groaned and another punch sent my head spinning.

"Yo check this out." Stephano turned to Linette with a fat grin. "This is how you finish a-"

I socked him straight in the chin.
He reeled back in pain as I flipped to my feet and leapt at him with an elbow to the chest.
But  that wasn't enough.
I leapt again and my fist caught him in the shoulder.
He got his hands up to defend but my kick found his side.
Stephano doubled over and I wrapped his neck in my arms, locking him up in a strangling hold.
My own powers were drained but so was his. I clung on as hard I could while he shook and twisted, trying to break free. This would be my last chance to end this.
He dragged me to the floor, but my arms were still around his neck.
Any second now. He had to give up soon.
He punched at me, kicked, but the hold didn't let him get any leverage. Then his punches got weaker and weaker until the were not much more than little taps.
With one limp final punch, Stephano went out cold and his eyes rolled back.

"Match over!" Masters voice boomed. "Jonah wins!"

The men cheered and I raised my arms high in a roar. I'd done it! Stephano wouldn't as much as dream about messing with me again. I was the strongest black belt of the dojo. And everyone had seen it. Everyone knew it. And linette knew it. She was up on her feet now, heading for the cage. Wow, I couldn't believe how eager she was. I'd thought some flirting would've been required at least. No, I told myself, that would've been to good to be true, surely she just had some questions about my style and tactic.

"Not too bad right?" I said.

"Are you just going to leave him unattended?" She walked right past me and kneeled by stephano.

"Don't worry your little head. I put him out with a sleeper hold. He'll be back in a few seconds. We eagles are tough guys like that."

Linette checked his pulse and lifted his eyelids. "Do you have a blanket or something maybe? "

I got her a towel from the locker room, I made sure to pick a smelly one. When I came back master already had the men doing practice combos and someone had carried Stephano's unconscious body out of the ring. Linette was busy rearranging his limbs into some medical position. I handed over the towel which she carefully put over Stephano.

"Aren't you going to check on me?" I said.

Linettes squinted with one eye. "You look good to me."

"Thanks. You look mighty good yourself. "

"Me? I didn't even fight or anything, " she said.

"You are very pretty I mean."

"Oh." Her eyebrows went high.

"Are you doing anything after this?"

"I should probably get my notes in order. I took a lot of them you know. Watching you guys was very helpful to say the least."

"I could tag along. You probably didn't catch all the details of my style. I could explain my moves to you, teach you some even."

"And just what kind of moves would that be I wonder?"

"Grappling, " I said and winked.

"Jonah!" Dad shouted.

Dad waved at me from the locker room with a letter in his hand. What the hell was he doing here? He hadn't been to the dojo since I was twelve or something, and now he showed up? Just as I was about to get it on.

I jerked my head towards Linette and mouthed "Not now! I'm busy!"

"I got a letter! She's back! Jonah she's back!"

"Who the hell is back, dad?

"Oakley! Jonah, your sister is coming home!"

No way. Oakley was back? Right now? Out of nowhere like that?

"I guess you won't be helping me?" Linette said.

"Whats your name? I'll add you. Let's meet up later." I brought my phone out.

She squinted at me with one eye. "Linette Lamarck." She said. "But don't keep me waiting. I like to turn in early."

"We're late already, come on son, don't make me drag you across the floor!"

"OK, see you later then?"

"Later."

As I left the dojo I turned to see her crouch down by stephano.

ArkhamAsylum

Great addition. This is going to be a fantastic story. Excellent job.

BossRose

"Move asshole!"
Dad honked and almost crushing a tiny electric car, the woman inside gave him the finger.
"I don't give a shit. My daughter is coming home. She's coming home! Haha!"

I cranked up the rock music blaring out of the speakers and dad slammed his fist on the roof in rhythm.
"Oakley's coming home and we'll have to put all her crap back in her room."

I held her letter in my hand, all it said was: "I'm coming home. Meet you at the airport." This was followed by today's date and a flight number. I'd looked it up but it flew from a bigger city up north through which planes from all over the world went, so it didn't really give me any new clues. But that didn't matter much. She was finally coming back and she could tell us herself.

We drove onto the highway and dad rolled the windows up, hushing the music a bit.
"Listen here son. This is how we are going to play it."

"Play it?"

"I want know where the hell she has been, what she has been doing and why she even ran away in the first place."

"A bit later maybe? Let's just make sure she is all good and well before we start hitting her with questions."

"We deserve to know Jonah. After all you and I have been through, she owes us an explanation."

"Im just happy she's back."

Dad scoffed.
"You little sister is going to be seventeen years old by now."

"Eighteen dad."

"Right, even worse, remember how much trouble she used to cause before she left? Just imagine how much trouble she might cause this time around. All the parties and the boys? So don't you celebrate her return just yet."

"I dont know dad, she's just a little girl after all, how much trouble can she be?"

I was going to be very wrong about that.

A flock of homecoming tourists poured out of the airport terminal, lobster-red from soaking in the sun of whatever southern country they had been to. Mothers and fathers dragging luggage and screaming children behind them.

"Where is she?" Dad leaned out over the steering wheel, peering into the airport. "She should be here by now."

"Do you think she's made any new friends?

Dad scoffed. "And just who would that be?"

"I mean, she can't have been alone all these years."

"If she ran away because of some boy I'll fucking kill him."

That's when the glass door parted and then the crowd parted and made way for a large woman.

"Look! It's her!"

Curls like autumn leaves whirled around her face. She wore a knitted jumper, moss green,  elbows reinforced with leather patches. Somehow she looked taller than I remembered, bigger. And she was as tanned as I'd ever seen her. It was totally her, but as the same time not.

"I'll be darned! She's gotten fat."

Dad was right, she was as wide as she was round, but her face was exactly the same.

I was just about the open the car door and call her over but stopped my hand halfway, a feeling told me that it was better to be silent, better to stay hidden in the car, better to not attract the attention of the woman on the sidewalk, better to just drive away.

But dad must've had other ideas because he pushed a long honk out of the wheel.

She had been 8 years old the first time we met, I was 11 at the time. My dad had just started dating her mother and she brought Oakley over for some kind of play date. Like a little skinny burglar she had been hiding behind her mothers skirt, too afraid to even say hello to me. I had only shrugged and kept playing my video game. Oakley started the same school as me and I always kept an eye on her, even though we both pretended to not know each other. The girls in her class never played with her but Oakley didn't seem too interested in them anyway. She only had eyes for the boys. Stick fighting, wrestling and most especially "king-of-the-table". There was this low box at the playground, probably intended for kids to have sand cookie dinners on, that the younger boys used as for the most gruesome king of the hill version. It was such a popular game that the sand around the table had compressed into a surface as hard as concrete. They would laugh as they knocked one another down and roar in pretended rage when trying to get back up. Oakley would silently watch them with big eyes. It took her weeks of lurking  around the sandbox until she finally gathered enough courage to join. The boys were already battling on the table when she came running at full speed and  leapt shoulder first into a poor unsuspecting boy who had just crowned himself as the king. Her tackle sent him cartwheeling off the table, arms and legs sprawling like some poor star fish strapped to a propeller. None of the boys knew how to react to this lanky girl who'd just earned the title of queen of the table. Oakley just kind of stood there too, not knowing what to do next. Then the bell rang and everyone seemed to forget about it, until lunch time that was. I was late and had ended up in the queue just behind Oakley who stood there with a tray full of runny pasta bolognese. The boy she'd dethroned earlier came up to her and opened his mouth, as if to say something but nothing came out and he blushed. "What?" Oakley said and the boy punched her straight in the belly. Oakley sunk into a crying heap and spilled pasta all over the floor. I just lost it seeing her like that. That's the only time I've ever hurt a kid. I hit the poor boy with an Eagle punch and even though my technique was horrible back then it sent him crashing head first into a pile of spare seats. I got detention for it of course and the school called my dad, who just laughed it off and patted my back. But shortly after that Oakley's mom moved in and Oakley and I would play king on the sofa all day long. I never let her win though and at school we still never spoke to each other and Oakley never bothered the boys in their games again. And I made sure that nobody ever gave her any trouble again.

Oakley threw her back pack onto the truck bed with a thump. "Make space big brother, I can still taste wood in my ass from the flight."

Three years and that's the first words she spoke to me.

"You'll have to sit in the back." I said.

"I'd rather sit in the front," she said.

"What's wrong with the back seat?"

"I'm tired of it. Now get out."

It didn't feel right to argue with her on her first day back so I moved back.

"Flying really sucks." Oakley said and moved her seat all the way back, almost crushing my knees.

"Alright." Dad said.

"So glad that's over." she said.

"Sure." Dad said.

Oakley raised her thick dark eyebrows in anticipation.

"So that's how it's going to be young lady? " Dad said and started the car. "Let's pretend that you were just away for a short shopping weekend abroad." I he said in a chirpy voice that made me cringe. "Just a quick little detour from the gray life at home. A minor trip, nothing much to mention."

"Okay smart ass I get you."

"So I'm the smart ass?" Dad went into third gear and sped up towards the highway. "Because if you want to we could pretend that's what happened. Let's do that. Let's pretend for a bit." He kept going. "Do you want that? Would that make things more convenient for you? You know because I would so very much hate for you to be inconvenient right now."

"Stop it Harry. I'm tired."

"Then when?

"When I feel like it."

"Well, young lady I happen to feel like it right about now." Dad was well over the speed limit now. The woods outside the window flew by in a green blur. "So you better tell me what the hell you have been up to for the last three years. I want to know everything. I want a full god darned report on your day to day activities beginning at the very day you decide to run away from your family! "

"Let's just go back home, have some tacos and then Oakley can tell us all about her, uh, trip," I said from the back seat.

"I'm not telling him shit."

"Listen here you brat. I'm going to have your ass grounded indefinitely until you've told me everything."

Oakley laughed and the car seemed to shake as she did so.

"I'm not going back to that sweaty little girls room."

Dad gripped the steering wheel tightly.

"So where are you staying?" I asked.

"At your place."

"Not going to happen Son." Dad said. "She's staying at home."

"I'm sorry Oakley but it's really bad timing. I have something planned for tonight," I said. As great as it was to have her back, I couldn't pass on a date with a girl like Linette.

"Just give me the keys then."

"Don't be silly young lady, your brother doesn't want to be bothered by you," dad said.

"No its nothing like that, it's just that my apartment it's so cramped as it is."

"Not a problem, I'll sleep on the floor, brought my sleeping bag, used to way worse by now."

"Enough of this clown show Oakley, your coming home with me or I'll -"

"Shut. Up." Her voice was surprisingly powerful. She didn't shout or scream but her voice just filled the entire car. "I've had enough of old farts like you telling me what to do. I'm going to Jonah's place."

"Now who the hell do you think you-"

Oakley straight up slapped dad in the face. He just stared back, mouth open while his cheek reddened. The car started to pull into the other lane by itself.

"Eyes on the road." Oakley said and pulled the wheel back.

But dad pulled back, and swerved of the high way and into an exit where we came to a screeching halt.

He screamed in her face. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He slammed a fist into the dashboard. "Fuck!"

Oakley flashed him a smile and a shrug.

"Oh you think this is funny?" Dad said. "I'll show you funny." His open palm lashed out towards Oakley's face.

Smack!

I caught his hand mid air. It just kind of happened, I didn't even think it through.

He twisted free and glared at me.

"S-Sorry dad."

"You're walking."

"Here? It's in the middle of nowhere?"

"Get out and walk."

I looked at Oakley but she was already out of the door.

"But there's nothing but forest here."

"Get. Out."

The tires screeched and went off, leaving us by the side of the road.

"This isn't happening," I groaned. "He's going to kill me now."

"Don't tell me you never thought about punching his stupid face."  Oakley grinned.

"You're crazy."

"No I'm not. Honestly, I've had plenty of time to decrazify."

"Decrazify?"

"Come on, let's get out of here," Oakley hoisted her backpack onto her shoulder and set off into the forest.

"Where are you going?" I jogged after her.

I realised that I didn't know anything about  this strange woman at all. The Oakley I'd known from three years ago was gone. Would the old Oakley have slapped dad? Maybe she'd always wanted to but never dared. We trudged along in the forest, branches tore at my face and roots grabbed at my feet but Oakley seemed to move gracefully despite her having put on some extra fat. Suddenly Oakley stopped and sniffed the air.

"Do you smell that?"

"What?" It was dark and I saw nothing through the trees.

"Just follow me."

I did and after a while we came out of the woods and onto the parking lot of a gas station.

We ate a quick dinner of hot dogs during which Oakley continued complaining about how small the seats at the flights were nowadays. I wanted to ask her about the time she'd been gone, but I didn't feel like getting slapped so I just nodded along as she chattered on, downing hot dog after hot dog while throwing the bread away. It was already half past twelve when we managed to find a cab back into the city. I got my phone out and wrote to Linette.

"So sorry, things to longer than expected."

It took her long to answer.

"No worries, stephano took me out for tapas. Having a good time so far!"

I sighed and sunk deep into back seat of the cab.

"You're upset about something," Oakley said.

"I was supposed to meet this girl tonight."

"Let's hope she was hot at least."

"What do you care? You messed it all up for me."

"Don't blame me! I never asked you to stop him from hitting me." Oakley grunted. "I appreciate it though. You're my big bro, you're supposed to look after me."

The lights of the city flashed by outside and cast strange shapes into the cab.

"Where did you go Oakley? What did you do?"

"You'll know soon enough." A triangle of light passed over her face like a wave and for just a moment something beast-like came over her. "But tell me. Was she hot?"

"Hotter than you for sure."

"Asshole," She said.

"What are you up going to do about it? Slap me?"

Oakley chuckled and I was actually kind of happy to have her back. But as I laid in my bed that night,  Oakley snoring loudly on the sofa, I dreamt about Linette bouncing up and down on Stephano's cock. His big hands, gripping her smooth pale thighs.

ArkhamAsylum

Amazing addition. I can't wait for the next part.

BossRose

I'm happy you like it :) I'll be posting a new chapter every day.

BossRose

It was Saturday and I had the morning class for the kids so I had to drag myself out of bed even though I'd rather just sleep in. Oakley was gone, the only trace of her were a few ruffled cushions in the sofa and a dirty bowl in the sink. I left a note telling her that I'd be at the dojo teaching.

The kids were great that morning, full of energy despite it being early and all were eager to learn. After the class I was in a really good mood and I thought about how cool it was to stay Oakley stay at my place. I felt like it could be a good opportunity for us to reconnect with each other. And also, if I was lucky she'd have some hot friends who she could introduce me too.

On my way home dad called. "Hey son, everything alright?"

"It's fine dad."

"So I just wanted to tell you that you don't have to worry about her slapping me. Your old dad is tough like that."

"Sure dad."

"Let me know if she keeps acting strange. Maybe you guys could come over for dinner soon? So that we could talk about what happened."

"Of course dad," I said but going to his place for dinner was the last thing I wanted.

Two gym bags greeted me in the hallway of my home, they laid on top of each other in a heap, one pink and one green

"Oakley?" I called and heard giggles coming from my bedroom. I kicked my shoes off and stomped into the apartment. Clothes were scattered everywhere, a pair of leggings thrown over the sofa and a pink thong dangled from my floor lamp. From the slit beneath the closed bedroom door came a sultry moan and a slopping wet sound. "Oakley what the fuck?" I shouted at the door and it fell silent.

"Coming!" Oakley said in her smokey voice and a giggle followed. The rustling of blankets and bed sheets followed.

"What's going on in there? I shouted and brought my face right up to the door. "Who's in there with you? "

"Oups." The door slid open and a red-head with pouty lips stepped out. She was wrapped in my quilt and her shoulders were freckled. "I'm sooo sorry."

"Who the hell are you?"

"Sorry, sooo sorry. Lemme just-" She squeezed her tits past me and plucked the thong from the lamp. "I'll just gather my stuff and be on my merry little way."

"Oakley who is this?"

"Didn't mean for you to see this." Oakley said as she appeared in the doorway, wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. Her shoulders looked surprisingly wide. "Thought you wouldn't be home for a while."

"Who the fuck is that Oakley? What were you doing in my bed room?"

Oakley raised both of her thick eyebrows. "What do you think big bro?"

I felt my cheeks go warm. "I told you to sleep on the sofa!"

"We weren't sleeping."

"Oakley!" The red head shouted from the hall way. "Call me later!"

"You bet!"

I slumped down on the sofa and started massaging my temples. Why was everyone getting laid except for me? Even my fat step sister?

"You okay Jonah?"

"I just- I guess I'm a bit surprised that you're into women?"

Oakley shrugged.

"How long has that been going on for?"

"Since always kind of."

"Does dad know?"

"Does it matter? Honestly, doesn't make much of a difference."

"It's a pretty big fucking deal don't you think?"

"No." She wrinkled her nose. "Don't see what difference it makes if I want to fuck girls instead of guys."

"Wait you are strictly into women only? You're a-"

"The word is 'Lesbian', feel free to use it. What are you looking so scared for?"

"But you had several boyfriends?"

"I did. But now I don't. Guys are crap and I don't want that in my life."

I shook my head. The pain from where Stephano had slammed me into the carpet spread through my skull in flashing pulses. What had she been doing during those three years when she was gone? Had she been screwing hot girls left and right? Something about that thought made the blood run hot through my veins.

"It's just a lot to take in," I said.

"Honestly, thought everybody knew already."

"But I never saw you with any girls before?"

She shrugged.

"What if you want to have children?"

"I'll just find myself some girl with a dick." She crossed the arms. "Enough with the interrogation Jonah."

I just shook my head in disbelief. Oakley went to shower while I dragged my sorry ass to the bedroom. Air thick with the smell of sex hit my face and I got the windows open in an attempt to get rid of it. I went to lie down but a moist warmth still lingered in the mattress and it sent goosebumps up my spine. Disgusted I tore the bedsheets away and put them in the laundry. My entire room felt tainted and I spent the rest of the day trying to scrub it away.

"Here." Oakley plopped down two big ladles of scrambled eggs on my plate. "Hope you'll like it."

"Actually," I said and pushed the plate away. "I hate eggs."

"More for me then," Oakley emptied my plate on her own, stacking up a glacier of chicken fetuses. I doubted she would be able to eat all of that but she dug right in. "Are you angry at me?"

"No. It's alright, " I said, me, the considerate big brother.

"You seem angry."

"Just, go to her place next time."

Oakley nodded and devoured another egg. "So there's something else I need to talk to you about."

"Alright?"

"It's about that self defence class. The one you go to all the time. I remember how fanatic you were about it. You're still going, right? "

"It's not a self-defense class Oakley, it's a martial arts dojo. And yes I am still going there. Three times a week in fact."

"Good," Oakley said. "Because I'm going to join."

I couldn't help but laugh inwardly at the thought of Oakley waddling around in the dojo.

"What's so funny?" she said.

"I don't- I just don't think that's going to work. We don't really do girls at the dojo," I said.

"What do you mean don't do girls?" She wrinkled her nose.

"It's guys only."

"That a rule or something? Written somewhere? You should know that's illegal. Can't just do that."

"No no, it's not an official rule or anything," I said. "It's more of culture I guess. Martial arts is a guy thing, girls don't care much for it normally. But sure, we had a girl or two come and try out. It's never worked out."

"That's some patriarchal bull shit."

"They just didn't enjoy it," I said. "The guys can be pretty macho if you know what I mean."

"They don't scare me. I'm joining. Can you give me a ride?"

"Wait wait," I held up my hands. "Hold your horses. Why are you interested in Eagle style all of a sudden? You used to make fun of me for it."

"I've been doing some self-defense while I was away. It was fun actually."

"About that, when are you finally going to tell me where you went."

"When I feel like it. Now listen here big bro. I've been training hard lately, so don't worry about me, I'm going to join the dojo."

"Oakley, this isn't just some cheap self-defense class where you learn to shout 'no' real loud. This is real full contact martial arts. You will end up getting hurt," I crossed my arms. "The dojo isn't for girls."

"All right," Oakley said. "Act like a pig if you want to."

"Hold on a fucking minute," I put my finger right up in her face. "I'm giving you a place to stay. Even though you just decided to show up out of nowhere. And how do you repay that kindness? By bringing some random slut into my home and fucking her on my bed? And then demanding that I drive you to practice? What are you? Twelve?"

"So you are actually angry at me for that. Why didn't you just say so?"

"You are so fucking oblivious that it just blows my mind. The dojo isn't for girls. End of the fucking story." I dumped my plate in the sink.

"Jonah, are you jealous?"

"What did you say?"

"I remember how shy you used to be around girls. How frustrated you could get."

"I'm not a kid anymore."

"You seemed pretty agitated to me when you saw her."

"That's about personal space Oakley! Besides, I was actually going to hook up with the most amazing girl ever. But now I had to spend the entire evening picking you up from the airport and stumbling through the stupid woods in the middle of the night just because you didn't like the way dad talked to you."

"I still found the time to get some, why couldn't you?"

"You want to know why I don't want you in the dojo?"

"Do tell me."

"It's because it's full of horny guys. Horny guys that would eye fuck you for hours to end. And if remember correctly, about half of them have already had their way with you."

Oakley rose from her chair and stood in front of me defiantly. I noticed she was half a head taller than me. Had she always been that tall?

"You better stop talking right now."

"You shouldn't have come back," I said. "I'd forgotten how much I hate sluts like you.

"It's mutual," Oakley said and slammed the door so hard on the way out that pieces of paint flaked from the ceiling.

wowser1016

Uh oh! Big bro might be in trouble. He is certainly in for a surprise. Good job! K

ArkhamAsylum


BossRose

We were all lined up practing a combination of punches and elbow strikes. I needed some good exercise to get the stress from the argument with Oakley out of my system. The idea of Oakley and that girl getting sloppy wet in my bed still nauseated me. Did she actually think I wouldn't mind? Or did she want to provoke me? Or had she simply forgotten to consider my opinion at all? Somehow the latter felt most likely. Maybe I should just burn the bed and buy a new one.

"Check this one out baby!" Stephano delivered a lightning fast combination of strikes.

Linette giggled from where she was sitting at her usual place, cross legged by the wall. She hadn't shot me as much as a glance yet and only had eyes for stephano. I wondered what kind of tapas they'd been eating.

"Come on boys, focus!" Master bellowed.

"Sorry master. There's a lot of distractions today." Stephano winked at Linette who giggled again.

Good thing that I'd stood my ground and told Oakley not to come here. It never would've worked. Why did she even want to join for? She had never showed much interest in any of my martial arts training before. Then it struck me. Maybe she was looking for a new boyfriend? Maybe she'd ran away with some guy to drink and party. And then she got fat. Too much nice food and beer. So fat that she got dumped. And now she wanted to get back in shape, and maybe spend some quality time with her brother at the same time. And how had I responded? By shouting and calling her a slut. But still, she'd managed to get that saucy red head into bed, despite being overweight.

"Okay boys well done well done. Now please before we move on with today's exercise I have an announcement to make. Form up in rows."

There was a scuffle to organize and stephano ended up right next to me.

"Twenty five years ago I came to this city with nothing but my wife and my dreams." Master threw out his arms. "And now, after a lot of hard honest work, I have the most wonderful dojo and the most wonderful students."

"She was Divine." Stephano whispered in my ear while master kept talking. "Tightest snatch I've ever smashed. Even tighter than your sister's."

"Shut up. Master's talking."

"We did it all man. Doggy, 69, spider man, mexican Halloween."

"Shut it."

"She even let me do her in the ass."

Master kept talking.
"But I'm older now. And I know what you are thinking. And the answer is no. I'm not stepping down just yet. But it's time for one of you guys to step up. I need someone to help me take care of the dojo and help me run the advanced class once a week. I need someone to be my Talon."

Talon, the title was almost as revered as Master.

"So now I have this very hard task in front of me. How do I, from this incredible group of young men, pick the one who'll be granted the honor of being this dojo's Talon?" He stroked his beard. "I think I know just the thing to single out the worthy one." He threw his arms up in the air. "A grand tournament!"

The boys cheered and clapped in excitement.

"Looks like I'll get a rematch ." Stephano said.

"If you get lucky enough to face me again." I said.

"Dude, trust me, we gonna fight. Who's gonna stop us? No one else in here can even make us break a sweat."

The clapping and cheering died down.

"To sign up just enter your name here by the-"  Master looked confused. "Are you lost lady?"

"This is the Eagle dojo right?"

I couldn't fucking believe it. In from the girls' locker room strolled my sister dressed in a black Gi-suit. A black belt was tied tightly around her surprisingly narrow waist.

"Yes, were you looking for the gymnastic class? It's a bit further down the street where-"

"I know where I am," Oakley said." You should be able to tell from the way I'm dressed."

All the men of the dojo just stared. First Linette and now this?

"Oakley?" Stephano's eyes were big in confusion.

"Yeah. She arrived yesterday, " I said.

"She got fat.."

"I know."

"This is for dudes only!" Stephano got up. "She can't be here!"

Oakley's eyes turned dark when she saw him.

"Calm down Stephano." Master said.

"You know what happens when we get girls in here, " I said. " She can't be here."

"I have just as much right as you have to be here," Oakley said. "I want to sign up right now."

"I'm sorry lady but this is a men's only dojo, " Master said.

"That's gender discrimination and its illegal."

"Seriously." I walked up to her, so that the whole dojo wouldn't have to hear what we were saying. "I'll drive you home alright?"

"Why are you acting all surprised for? I told you I'd be here didn't I?"

"And I told you to fuck off."

"Whatever, I'm here to work out." She made a step towards the others but I stopped her.

"No. You are going home right now. You're just going to hurt yourself. "

"Oh so I'm not good enough for your boy club? Is that it?"

"Time to go home." I grabbed her by the wrist.

"Let go." Oakley's eyes burned bright green.

My grip hardened.

"Let. Me. Go."

I wouldn't let her do this. This was my gym, my hobby, my friends. She wasn't gonna ruin this. She -

"LET GO!"

I was pulled forward, rolled along her, up over her back I went and the world tipped upside down in a blur. And then the carpet, smashing into my face.

"What the fuck Oakley?" I scrambled to my feet.

My sister had thrown me in front of all the guys! I felt blood rush to my face.

She swung at me wide with heavy fists , eyes still burning.
I barely got out of the way. I couldn't believe how fast she moved. I staggered backwards.

"Oakley please!"

She threw herself at me and I dodged, I had to stop her, she was crazy!
I struck her in the side, but my fist bounced off harmlessly.
Oakley spun around, threw a punch and I barely got my hands up in time. But I wasn't ready for the immense power behind that punch which struck me like a freight train. Her fists powered on through my defence and a sickening crack popped from my elbow. The pain was unlike anything I'd ever felt before. I dropped to the ground and saw the horrified faces of the men of the dojo.

"You!" Master marched up to Oakley. "You are going to leave. Right now."

"But he grabbed me!"

Master shook his head. "Don't you argue with me girl." He grabbed her by the arm, and for a moment I looked like Oakley would attack once again. But instead tears started pouring from her eyes and she was led outside.

"Fatty decked him in one punch!" Stephano cried in laughter. "That fat chick wrecked him!"

The boys started to snicker.

"It's not funny guys." Mattias came to my side with Linette in tow. "He's hurt!"

"Let's get him to the locker room."

As they helped me out I could hear the guys talking.

"Did you see how he flopped to the ground?

"Like a disabled frog." Stephano roared and was rewarded with a round of laughter.

A girl had taken me out in a single punch.