Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Knuckle Bunny

Started by BossRose, February 06, 2020, 05:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArkhamAsylum



BossRose

"She kicked your ass man!" Stephano laughed. "She's back and she's fat. Fat and angry."

Stephano had followed us into the locker room.

Linette carefully undid my Gi-Jacket and started examining my elbow. It was swollen and turning into a bluish purple colour.

"It's dislocated," Linette said.

"Man are you kidding me? How did that even happen?"

"Could you help instead of laughin at him?" Mattias said.

"I'll pop it right back." Stephano said and grabbed my arm. I screamed as the bones inside ground against each other.

"No!" Linette said. "You're making it worse. Here let me show you. You need to make the muscles relax." She gently put my head in her lap. "You comfortable?"

Her long hair brushed against my forehead as she leaned down and began massaging my shoulder. Then everything popped right back.

"Feel better now?" Linette helped me to a sitting position.

I nodded even though it still hurt like hell.

"Where did you learn how to do that?" Mattias said.

"University." Linette shrugged.

"Shoulder should be fine then." Stephano said. "I just hope that you'll someday recover from the shame my dude." He laughed and went back out, probably to make fun of me with the other guys.

Linette massaged my arm in silence for a while.

"It's ugly," she said.

"Sorry?"

"Your sister's style. The way she fights, it's brutish. Unrefined. But I guess it works."

"Bullshit. She doesn't have a style. She doesn't know the first thing about fighting."

Linette looked up from my shoulder and blinked at me. "But she beat you so easily?"

I winced, the pain in my arm was a firm reminder of that what had just happened was real.

"I'm sorry. Didn't mean it like that. Must be though for you to be knocked around like that in front of all the guys."

"She surprised me! And I wasn't knocked around!" I felt myself redden with embarrassment. "I was going easy on her of course."

"You know next time..." Linette looked to the side. "She has some obvious weaknesses."

"Come on! Don't pretend like you know anything about fighting just because of your little sketch book and university studies. Nobody can see weaknesses in a fight that only lasts for a few seconds." I swallowed hard as I heard my own words. A few seconds, that was all that it had taken for Oakley to bring me down.

"But she really leaves herself open for low kicks all the time. And she is heavy. So it would be easy to bring her down to a knee. She also seems to have an injury in her left tibialis anterior."

"Her what?"

"The outer side of her left leg, kind of. Right below her knee. So next time you might want to go for some low sweeps in that area. A good hit just below her knee will snap her leg like uncooked spaghetti." She put a strand of hair back into place behind her ear. "Just a suggestion I mean..."

"Jonah!" Master stomped into the locker room. "Are you alright?"

"I think so."

"Good." master said. "Because I hope that you can fill me in on what this mess I witnessed was all about."

"That's my sister, or step sister more like," I said. "She wanted to join the dojo."

Master raised his eyebrows. "Why did you attack her?"

"I was defending myself!"

"You grabbed her and then punched her."

"She was the one who attacked me. She went crazy."

"You hit her right in the side Jonah."

"It didn't even hurt her!"

"No? But she managed to hurt you damn good didn't she?"

"She surprised me that's all. I wasn't ready."

"Jonah, that was the most shameful performance I've ever seen. That girl whopped your ass in seconds. You've brought shame over the entire dojo. Everyone saw how she dropped you on your ass."

"I'm sorry master but I never even expected her to."

"I know you'll be sorry, because I hereby expel you for 12 months." Master snorted and his mostauche trembled. "Next time, leave your personal affairs outside the dojo.

"No wait. You can't just-"

"And that girl who threw you around like a little puppy? She's banned for life."

"But I'm going to miss the tournament. And what about the kids class?"

"Leave it Jonah. Use the time to rest, get your head straight and you might not get beat up by some girl the next time."

"This isn't happening." I grabbed my things and went for the door. "I can't fucking believe it."

"Wait." Linette grabbed my hand. "Am I going to see you again?"

"What do you care? Have fun with Stephano. "

"What do you—"

"Bye."

I staggered out of the dojo without looking back as rage burned in body. I was fed up with Oakley's shit. Was there no aspect of my life she would leave alone? The thought of returning to the apartment was nauseating.  She had to go. Enough is enough.  But what if... What if that punch was more than just luck? No, ofcourse  it was luck, what else would it be? Skill? No way, where would she have learned that? From who? No that was impossible. She'd gotten lucky that's all, no way she was a better fighter than me. I was a blackbelt from the Eagle dojo who had been fighting since I was a kid. She wasn't better than me, I knew that for sure. Still, something had to be done. I'd tried being the understanding and helpful brother and what had she done in return? She'd gotten me expelled and humiliated. I had to show her that I wouldn't accept this crap.

BossRose

As I stepped through the door the scent of grilled cheese was in the air.

"Hey..." Oakley appeared from the kitchen wearing an apron over her baggy sweat shirt. It was stained with red sauce. "I thought I'd make us dinner."

Oakley had set the table real neatly and even lit some tealights. Dumbfounded I sat down and she served me a big portion of fried cheese with chilli sauce.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I know you're angry about me beating you up."

"You do realise that you got me suspended? For twelve fucking months! That's an entire year."

"But you can still train somewhere else."

"Are you serious? All my friends are at the dojo."

"Just go have a beer with them and watch some sports or whatever you do."

"Are you telling me what to do now? This is your fault."

"Not my fault. Yours. You were being all aggressive and I don't take shit from people."

"You attacked first!"

"I threw you." She rolled her eyes. "That barely counts."

"You ruined the only thing I care for and made yourself look like and idiot in the process. I'm going to miss master's tournament now and Stephano is going to become Talon instead of me."

"Really?" Oakley leaned her face into the palm of her hand, as if suddenly struck by a terrible headache. She sighed deeply and shook her head. "Are you sure Stephano is going to win it all?"

"I'm the only one who's good enough to beat him. So yes. But you fucked it all up for me. You should've stayed the hell out of my life."

"Shut it." Oakley slammed her hands into the table with such force that my glass fell over.

"You've been nothing but rude ever since I let you stay here." I said.

"It's alright Jonah, you're pissy because I beat you up so easily. It's alright to be mad."

"You!" I sprung to my feet, knocking the chair over. "You surprised me that's all! If that was a real fight you wouldn't have stood a chance."

"You're cute big brother." She smirked at me.

I shattered the plate against the wall and watched the stupid cheese slide to the tomato stained floor.

"Throwing a tantrum now? Poor boy."

"You're out. Pack you shit and leave."

"And he's serious! Oh boy."

"Get the fuck out!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Oakley chuckled.

"You heard me! "Or I'll kick your ass out of here."

Oakley undid her apron, dropped it on the floor along with the sweatshirt and my knees went weak. I was not ready for what she had been hiding under that sweatshirt. I was not ready to see what she had become. A mountain of muscular torso towered before me and veins like ivy sprawled all over it. Muscle stacked upon muscle formed valleys and peaks sculpted from meat. And all that bulging beef grew from the body of my step-sister.

"Funny that you threaten me again big brother. Considering what happened the last time you raised your voice at me."

A skimpy weed patterned bikini was stretched like chewing gum over a chest that seemed to be equal parts muscle and equal parts overflowing tits. She was bigger than me. Oh god she was SO much bigger than me.

"I'm right here if you want to have another go." She held her chest up and pulled her pants down a bit to reveal a mosaic of deep-ridged abs. "Come on. Try me. Let's see if I would even feel it."

I closed my fists and pain flashed through my elbow.

"I'm done hitting girls," I said through my teeth.

"Good." Oakley relaxed her abs. "That's very good. Because if you ever do it again you'll have to deal with these two ladies." She brought her arms up and flexed. It was like watching two vulcanos erupt as her arms bunched up into two rumbling balls of all-powerful muscle. "And I promise you I won't hold back this time around."

"I don't want you around anymore."

Oakley shrugged and the muscle by her neck swelled up. "I'll be staying with Gladys. She's practically begging me anyway."

Oakley packed up her stuff and when the door closed behind her, she didn't even bother saying goodbye.

BossRose

How the hell had she done it? In only three years? She must've be on some kind of chemical that had made her violent and strange. Sure she had always been somewhat rude and tactless but this was a whole new level. And she had never hurt me before. Come think of his, nobody had ever beaten me that easily, that fast and made that much damage. Had she also learned how to fight while she was away? Would it be possible for a girl to not only build a monster body of muscle but also to learn martial arts in just three years?

I remembered how Oakley had been standing half naked with her power on display.

Why would she want to join the dojo then? To test her new skills? Or to hone them to perfection? I did not like the thought of her getting even stronger.

Since I wasn't allowed to work out at the dojo  I headed to my local gym in attempt to clear my mind. I loaded up the a barbell and started doing bench presses, the weight heaved up and down. I racked it and looked around me, only a stacked bald guy, had more weight on his barbell than me. It felt good, until a certain thought hit me. How much would Oakley have been able to lift? As much as me? More? Too late I realised what a mistake it had been to head to the gym. Even though I knew that it was a bad idea I couldn't help but compare her to the bald guy. She had been bigger right? Yes, I had to admit to myself, bigger legs for sure and thicker arms too, just bigger everywhere. My stomach knotted up and I threw my head around. Huge hulking guys everywhere, but no one, not even one was bigger than Oakley.

"Hello?"

For every second I thought about it, Oakley seemed to grow bigger and bigger in my mind.

"You're Oakleys brother right?"

The red head from yesterday stood in front of me. She had squeezed herself into a pink top with a unicorn on it and wore hotpants.

"I can tell you are working out but I just wanted to say I'm sooo sorry for yesterday. I never meant to intrude."

"It's alright," I said and blinked.

"Sweet." Her mouth went wide in a smile. "So... what did you workout today?"

I shrugged towards the bench.

"Trying to catch up to your sister?"

"Step sister."

"She's the one who got you into lifting?

"No."

"Im Frida by the way." Her thick lips drank from a water bottle with peaches on it. "Maybe she told you already but Oakley is staying at my place right now."

"Right."

"She told me you had a fight sooo I wanted to let you know that I'm fine with having her over so don't feel like you have to save her from being homeless or something. Take your time."

"Wonderful, thank you Frida."

"Would you mind checking my form? Oakley said my squats aren't very good."

I wanted to tell her that I didn't give a damn about what Oakley thought about her training. But then an idea hit me.

"Sure, I can have a look. No problem."

I loaded up the bar for her with some plates.

"A liiittle bit lighter please."

I removed the outer plates. She grimaced and I removed another pair, leaving only the bar.

"Okay that's good." She got under the bar and  did a few squats. Her ass ballooned at the bottom and her legs unfolded into long shapely forms on the way up. I could tell that she wasn't a hard core lifter or a fitness freak, but she looked incredible. Jealousy tightened my chest when I thought about how Oakley had fucked her in my room.

"So how did you meet Oakley anyway?" I asked.

"I was on the treadmill, doing interwalls and she came up to me, asked about the opening hours."

"I see."  I poked her back where she was over arching. "Try to straighten out a bit more."

"Like this?" She thrust her boobs forward and did a few squats.

"Good, you're getting the hang of it." I did my best not to drool.

Frida put the bar back and let out a puff of exhaustion.

"Did Oakley tell you anything about her... Uh.. Trip?" I asked.

"Yes! Life in the north sounds amazing."

"North?"

"I sooo love nature you know? Fishing and walking in the woods. I really envy her. And the northern lights? Seems so magical, I wish I could go there some day."

"I am... Very happy she is back. Even though we had a fight I mean." I said.

"I understand. Oakley was very sad about that in fact."

"Really?"

"Totally. And she felt sooo bad for getting you kicked form the dojo."

"I feel a bit bad for her too." I really had to make an effort to sound sincere.

"Oh don't worry. I'll take good care of her for now. Besides. She told me she'd figured out a way to get back into the dojo."

"Back? She's barely been 'in'. How would she do that?"

"No idea really. It's all so complicated to me, these dojo rules and all." Frida got back under the bar. "Okay I'm ready for some more."

"I need to go."

"But we just started!"

"Bye."

"Oh okay. I'll tell Oakley you said hi! And thanks for the help!"

I hurried outside, didn't bother showering, if Oakley could get back in, then so could I. For more than nine years I'd been training in the Eagle dojo and there was no way is was going to give up just yet. If there was a way back then master had to let me know. He had to.

ArkhamAsylum


BossRose

A ring of candles and a circle of men surrounded me, they sat in darkness, their faces warped by shadows.

"You have three attempts to break the slab."

Black waves ran through the smooth stone. It was fitted into a tall steel frame bolted to the floor, putting it about an arms length up above my head.

"If you succeed in breaking the slab you'll immediately be accepted back into the dojo."

Bronze discs were tied to both my hands like two giant coins and their weight sent spikes of pain through my injured elbow.

"You got this," Mattias whispered from the darkness.

"No way he'll manage to do that," someone said. "I mean look at his arm, it's all messed up. That girl messed him up."

"But it's Jonah," a voice whispered. "If he can't do it, then who?"

"Jonah's let himself go. He's not the same anymore."

Wimpy Jonah, the guy who was beaten up by a girl.

"Jonah." Master nodded at me. "Whenever you are ready."

A drum started to beat, slow and steady like a great beast stomping closer and closer. I shut my eyes for a moment and felt the heat of the lights.

I had to succeed.

I had to show them.

I had to break the slab.

I visualized it in my head, me, flying up like an eagle to snap that slab in half.

I crouched down, filled up with air and extended my legs slightly, like an Olympic sprinter in the starting blocks. The drums pounded, faster and faster.

"He's doing it!"

I took off. I pushed the floor and it fell away from me. My body felt weightless. Power surged through my arm as I drove it up and up. The weight wanted down, but I forced my limb up and up until I reached the slab. I knew, the moment that my knuckles connected with the cold stone, that I had failed. There wasn't enough speed and power to break through. A sharp pain flashed through my hand, the steel frame rattled and I crashed to the floor, pinned down by the heavy bronze plates. The drums stopped.

"First try," Master said.

"So close! You got this!" Mattias clapped his hands.

"No way. He's spent. Look he's already winded," Stephano said.

"Whenever you are ready Jonah." Master said and the drums resumed to pound.

I groaned and got back to my crouching position. The slab taunted me from the top of the frame, now high as a skyscraper. The drums beat faster. I steadied my breath and got into position. All I needed was a moment of power and focus, then I would be back in the dojo and I would win the tournament. And I would practice and I would never get beat up by a girl again.

"RAAAAAH!!!!!" I roared as sprung into the air. My fist cut through the air, the bronze plates had no choice but to follow the might of my muscles. I kept rising, like a bird about to break through the clouds. Then I slowed down. Then I stopped. Then I fell. My feet connected hard with the floor and dropped to one knee.

"Second try!" Master said.

"Did he just miss it?"

"He's fucked now! No power left to do anything."

"What a wimp. No wonder he was knocked out by a girl."

I gritted my teeth. I was such an idiot!  I'd been to hot on it and missed the slab completely. Like some pathetic white belt.

"Jonah?" Linette's face appeared at the edge of the circle of fire. "I have a suggestion, maybe you should spin instead, get some momentum going and-"

I shook my head at her. What was she even talking about? I didn't need any more of her useless advice.

My legs were trembling but I felt that I still had some juice left in them. I tried lifting my left arm but it was like jelly. Everyone would have to endure watching me being worthless again. I had to admit that it was over for me. Me, a worthless heap on the floor. The drums started their pounding again.

"He's done for."

"I told you, he's let himself go."

No. I still had a shot. My right arm was still rested even though it was damaged. I made a fist and pulled the bronze plate carefully. I felt strong enough, but the pain was there like a nail jammed into my elbow.

"Jonah please," Linette said. "Just do it again but with a spin, you almost got it. I can see what you are thinking, don't do it. You might ruin your arm for life."

"Just give up Jonah," someone said from the darkness. "You're out!"

"Shut up." I growled through my teeth. "Shut! Up!" Like a superman I soared through the air. My right hand stretched out proudly, like a rocket fuelled by fear and anxiety. I saw their faces laughing at me, Stephano, Linette, Master and Oakley. All laughing at me. The pain mounted with each heartbeat. My arm was on fire as if a hundred nails were jabbed into me, then pulled out and then jabbed back in again. And this time I knew, I knew that I had shown them all. And when my fist cracked the slab I knew that I was back in the game. I landed on both my feet and stood up proudly.

"Holy shit," Stephano said.

My hand felt wet and warm. I looked down at it. The slab hadn't cracked, my hand had.

"Excuse me, sorry." Linette was by side faster than the others. "Don't worry okay? I'll fix this."

I fought to keep the tears back but the pain in my arm and the shame in my heart pushed them out. Like a dam breaking I started sobbing and hulking. The room filled up with uncomfortable silence but I couldn't stop crying. I had failed and everyone saw it.

"Get this sorry mess out of here," Master said.

My head hung in shame as Linette helped me out of the ring of candles.

"Make some space boys." A voice rumbled through the dojo. "Now it's my turn."

Everyone turned their heads and my stomach twisted. No, this couldn't be. This couldn't be happening, not right now, please not now. Oakley walked straight into the ring of fire, her hair wild and her Gi-jacket black as the night. A broad smile glinted in her face.

"Now hold up a minute-" Master tried but Oakley cut him right off.

"Save it old-timer. I'm up now."

Everybody looked at master.

"Make some space for me, it will be quick," Oakley said.

"I forbade you from ever coming back here!"

"You banned me, yes, like you did with Jonah. But everyone has a right to do the cloudbreaker test."

Master sighed.

"I know I'm right. Let me do it."

"Just get on with it lassie." Master snorted and made some vague motion. "But don't cry when you hurt yourself."

"Just because my brother is a crybaby doesn't mean that I'm one."

Oakley wrapped the satin straps of the bronze plates around her wrists. I swallowed. She didn't even seem to feel their weight. They were as light as crackers to her!

"That girl." Linette shook her head as she put a bandage around my hand. "She's like a bull,  forcing herself into places she has no business in."

Oakley did look like a bull with her thick wide shoulder and broad hips.

"Okay girl, whenever you feel like it," Master said.

The drums started to pound. What if she made it? What if she actually made it? She would be accepted back into the dojo and I would be left outside. That just couldn't happen. The memory of Oakley's impossibly muscled torso flashed by my eyes. She was strong sure. Very strong even, but I was one of the most seasoned fighters of the dojo and yet I had failed the test. There was no way she would succeed. Right?

"You go gurl!" Stephano hooted in a mock girly voice and all the boys laughed.

Oakley didn't care the slightest. She went up right under the slab and tried reaching it with her arm fully stretched out, as if to gauge the height. Once again I was reminded of how easily she swung those bronze plates around. They just seemed like fancy bracelets on her. After inspecting the frame she squatted down deep. So deep that her ass seemed to double in size and her thighs expanded so violently that her gi-pants went from loose fitting to skin tight in the blink of an eye. In an amazing display of skill and flexibility she dropped into a full wide split. Then she pushed herself up from the splits without bending her legs, simply using her raw strength to get back to a standing position.

"Just get on with it please," Master muttered.

Oakley swung her arms back and forth effortlessly. I realized that she was stretching, warming up while wearing those bronze plates!

"Dude, that's some hot ass right there."

Oakley squatted down deep, once again giving the boys a full view of her swelling legs and ass. The drums kept pounding and I begged to the higher powers that she would fail and get out of my dojo.

"She's gonna do it!" Someone said.

Oakley shot up like a spring and I held my breath as she soared into the air.

"Did she really?"

The ground shook as she landed.

"No way?"

Oakley had missed it! The test was too hard even for her. I wanted to laugh and hug Linette, but the pain kept me from it.

"Girls' done for now. Just like Jonah."

"Yeah, I guess you break on your first try or not at all."

Oakley's eyes were dark as she unwrapped the satin straps. The bronze plates hit the floor with a heavy thud.

"Yep, she's giving up. Guess that's it."

Oakley then proceeded to strip off her gi-jacket and suddenly the eyes of every man in the room were glued to her. Her arms were completely bare and they were fucking ripped, with shoulders bigger than pumpkins swelling up from her body. Her triceps were like chips of granite and her biceps were these mountains of female power, pure meat bulging with blood churning veins. Oakley cracked her knuckles and waves of muscle rippled along her arms. That's when I realized what she was wearing. It was a black vest with rectangular cubes sewn into it. She undid the vest and dropped it on the floor with a bang that made us jump and I swear that I could feel the ground shake beneath my feet. That thing had to be like ten times heavier than the bronze plates!

"Holy shit man," Stephano said. "Your sister is a freak!"

She was down to wearing just a sports bra now hopelessly stretched over her voluminous torso. She had her back turned to me but I could still see her pecs rising like two veiny hills. Oakley squared her shoulders, her entire back shifting and rumbling with muscles sliding into each other like tectonic plates. This time she didn't squat down as she'd done before. No this time she put one leg straight out into the air and squatted down on the other, still with the other leg pointing straight out. And what a leg it was, her enormous glutes swept into her massive thigh crowned by a rippling pair of quads shaped like the biggest pears you could ever imagine.

"No fucking way," Someone said. "She's squatting on one leg."

"That's impossible."

Oakley launched herself into the air on her one leg. With the grace of a wild horse she ascended with a mane of hair trailed behind her and when I saw such beauty I knew that I had lost. I knew there was no way for me to stand up against such power and grace. A spray of stone dust rained down and the frame clattered to the floor, severely disfigured, it had been pulled clean from the bolts.

The room erupted. The boys were shouting. Some were cheering but most were booing. Some tried to argue with master and master tried to argue back. In the middle of it all stood Oakley with her freakishly developed body covered in stone dust, smiling at me.

ArkhamAsylum

Excellent continuation. Well done

havok1209

What does this have to do with her getting back at Stefano? Humiliating her brother even though he was the only one that stuck up for her? How had Jonah let himself go even though you said he was training every day? The plot makes no sense.

BossRose

I stopping seeing people all together as I just didn't have the energy for it. My hand healed but the pain persisted, as did the shame in my chest. Every morning I would watch myself in the mirror and compare my arms to the mental image of Oakley's and felt pathetic, especially now that she was training in the dojo and honing her already terrifying fighting skills while I was unable to continue my own training. I did what I could and bought a gym card, even though money was running low now that I wasn't working at the dojo anymore. I went to the gym as often as my injuries permitted, sometimes six days a week. Weightlifting was the way to go, every day heavier and heavier. I had no idea what gym Oakley frequented but luckily I never saw her and I kept piling on mass. I also spent a lot of time by the punching back and my punches landed harder and harder until one day I knocked the bag clean of the hook and got told off by the staff.

Then one  evening I got a call from Stephano. He wanted to meet me at his dad's sausage grill.

We sat in a corner sofa that smelled like a mix of ketchup and frying grease.

"Who did that to you?" I asked.

Stephano looked like shit. He was pale and a prune colored bruise covered one of his eyes.

"She's a fucking monster," He said and poked at the sausage on his plate, a soft slimy thing.

"What did she do?"

"Master can't have sparring sessions anymore. She just beats everyone."

"Even you?"

"Everyone! Everyone who dares to talk back to her feminist bullshit."

"What about master? Why doesn't he put an end to it?"

"She pretends to hurt us by mistake. Plays innocent." Stephano sighed. "What the hell did she do Jonah? How did she go from some cute piece of ass to this hulked out bodybuilder?"

"All I know is that she went north for three years. I bet she stuffed herself full of roids or something."

"Know what we should do?" Stephano looked around as if someone would be spying on us. "You and I should teach her a lesson man."

"A lesson?"

Stephano leaned in over the table. "She always takes the same way home after training, passing under this bridge.

"You can't be serious. "

"I'm major serious. She won't see us coming."

"I'm not going to do that to my own step sis. Never."

"She attacked you first, without any warning, she is the one who started all this. It's only fair if you strike back."

"But to jump her two on one?"

"I have the tournament coming up remember? Can't risk getting hurt."

We both knew that wasn't the real reason.

"I dont know Stephano.. ."

"Don't be such a pussy. She won't stand a chance against the both of us at the same time."

"This feels like a bad idea."

"Do you want to be scared of your kid sister the rest of your life man? Do you really want that?"

BossRose

A car passed by over our heads and lamps glowed in the tiled wall, like windows in a submarine.

"Take this." Stephano handed me a black ski mask. "But don't put it on until we see her."

"I feel like a criminal."

An old lady walked by with her dog, a little white thing that growled at us and Stephano have her the finger.

"She'll be here any minute now." Stephano checked his phone. "As she reaches the middle of the tunnel, you get in front of her and I get her from behind."

"Just don't underestimate her, she hits like a truck."

"Tell me about it." Stephano tapped his black eye. "We'll get back good. Real good you hear me? Major good."

"She's still my step-sis so don't take it too far."

We stood silent. Stephano was checking his phone every other second and peered out at the gravel road leading up to the tunnel. This fight would be different, this time I was ready. This time we were both ready and it was time to show Oakley that we wouldn't be pushed around anymore.

We saw her coming up the road with brisk steps. She was wearing a green wind jacket and looked broader than ever. The fabric was stretched over her bulging muscles and I felt fear pile up inside me. How could it be that she looked bigger each time I saw her? Her hood was up and her hair spilled out in curls. She had headphones in and hummed along to some song

"Go!" Stephano said in a hush and slid into the shadows. I hastily pulled the ski mask over my face.

Oakley's humming turned into an echo as she walked into the tunnel. I stepped out in front her, she removed her headphones and gave me a "do you mind?"- glare. I didn't move and hoped that the she wouldn't recognise me.

"I get it." Oakley casually spun her headphones in a circle. " You're mugging me. Now that's exciting but you are going to regret that in about five-"

Her head snapped forward and she fell over. Stephano stood behind her and an iron pipe clattered to the ground.

"Are you fucking crazy?" I hissed at him.

"Just get her!"

I heard a low growl and to my amazement Oakley staggered to her feet with blood dripping from her head. Stephano snaked his arm around her neck, choking her from behind.

"Hit her! Dude! Hit her!"

Oakley croaked and her eyes rolled.

"HIT HER!"

I slammed my fist into her. Again and again my hardened knuckles crashed into her stomach. Muffled meaty thumps.

"That's it! Fuck her up man! Fuck her up!"

I was breathing heavy but I just kept going landing strike after strike. Punch after punch. Hit after hit. I hit her until my knuckles ached and my arm burned. But she was still standing. I made the mistake of looking up at her eyes. I'd never seen such a dark shade of green before, it was like staring into the deepest pine forest, filled with forgotten beasts.

"Don't stop man! I can't hold her much longer."

I roared but Oakley lurched forward and her head met my knuckles midair. It was like hitting concrete. My wrist twisted and I lost my balance, crashing to the ground as pain shot through my hand. I couldn't believe it! Oakley had caught my punch with her head! And she was completely unfaced, in fact she seemed to have steadied as her eyes were now focused.

"What are you even trying to rob me for? I don't have shit!" She said.

"Shut up." Stephano tightened his choke hold around her neck.

Oakley leaned forward and started to flex. Her traps grew and bulged under the jacket, her shoulders swelled out to hard spheres of meat and her pecs pulsated with raw power and expanded until they were like two watermelons under her tight jacket. Stephano groaned as she got wider and struggled to maintain his gold.

"Let go already," Oakley sighed. "I like this outfit."

"Do something man!" Stephano's face was red from extortion, hands clasped together, desperately trying to contain the growing she-beef beneath them.

"Stupid thugs, the only thing you'll get from me is pain."

Another burst of flex filled up the her clothes and the seams ripped and popped. Smooth tanned skin burst out of the tears as Oakely just kept getting bigger before me. She was now so big and massive that Stephano's hands were torn apart and Oakley simply shrugged him off, like a stallion would a fly.

"Now get out of my way."

She charged at me with a shoulder tackle and I narrowly rolled aside and she crashed into the wall sending splinters of broken tile all over.
Stephano spun at her with a kick but she blocked it with her meaty arm.
I struck her in the side but she tensed up and the punch bounced off her.
Oakley threw Stephano, he flew like an empty glove and smashed into me, sending us to the ground in a tangled heap of arms and legs.

"Two against one." Oakley clicked her tongue and put her hood up, in the flickering light with her torn up clothes she looked like some kind of demon. "You criminals are truly pathetic."

"Get off me!" Stephano shoved me aside.

"Let's get out of here," I said. "She is too strong!"

"You're not going anywhere—" Oakley lifted her foot. "—until I'm done with you!" It made impact with ground where my head had been  milliseconds ago. The asphalt cracked and formed a small crater.

"Are you seeing this shit?" I said. "She's too much!"

"Not if we take her on at the same time."

"Cute tactic." Oakley grinned.

Stephano leapt with a punch.
Oakley elbowed him aside.
He rolled, sprung back at her and landed a knee into her side. Oakley just grunted a bit.

"Come on let's get her!" Stephano said.

This was getting out of hand. This was not what we had planned for. But I couldn't just leave stephano here. I had to help him.

I entered with a combo of punches.
Oakley backed up, letting her beefy arms absorb the blows.
Stephano slipped around and kicked low.
Oakley grunted, adopted a sideways stance, her right arm facing Stephano and the left towards me, her back against the wall of the tunnel.

"Come on you little losers," Oakley said.

Kicks, punches anf elbows, I threw it all at her in rapid combinations.
Stephano advanced on the other front with furious blows.
But Oakley just took it all, whatever blows she didn't block with her arms ended up in her sides or her legs, but no matter where I hit her she would tense up and bounce my fist off. I could only hope that it hurt her more than me.

"You boys are too much fun." Oakley grabbed my hand mid punch and kicked away Stephano's legs. I tried to break free but her massive pecs and boobs crushed into my body as she pulled me in, pinning me with only one arm. "Now let's see your ugly face."

"No! Oakley don't!" I tried to stop her.

She tore the ski mask off my head."J-Jonah?" She let go off me. "Are you crazy Jonah? What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm sorry Oakley I-"

There were tears building up in her eyes. "You tried to mug me?"

"No." Stephano took his mask off." We are showing you what happens when you mess with the Eagle dojo."

"You." Oakley's tears where replaced with a burning darkness under her hood. "Should've known you where behind this. Always trying to beat up the women hates!" She was at him in two long strides. He was taller than her but she was so much wider. "Come on. Do it. Give me your best shot. Just show me how pathetic you are." She ripped the last shreds of the jacket off, it's green pieces scattering like leaves as her hair flowed freely. Her back was a mountain wall of muscle, all stacked upon each other in a beautiful mosaic of fleshy power. A deep ridge ran from the small of her back up through her shoulder blades all the way up to her bull neck. She straightened her posture and the muscles on her back spread out, her lats grew out to either side, like she'd sprouted a pair of tanned fleshy wings. Her hands were placed on her hips and she looked up at Stephano.

"You stupid dyke." Stephano went straight for her face but she caught it.
Stephano hit her stomach with his free hand.

"Come on you wimp. Do better."

He brought his free hand back and hit her in the chest. And again. And again. It was hopeless. She had too much muscles on her torso. Stephano kept punching, his breath growing ragged.

"Come on!" Oakley shouted while still holding onto Stephano's one hand while he was pounding away with the other. "Harder you looser! Harder!" Her voice was steady despite the fact that a grown man was hitting her repeatedly.

I fell to my knees, my mouth wide open. We never had the slightest chance to begin with.

"You know what." Oakley grabbed Stephano's pounding hand and pinned him up against the wall. "If it weren't for the tournament I would fucking break you right here." She pushed out her chest, forcing Stephanos body into the tiled wall. He screamed in pain as one of the lamps cracked behind him. "You know how easy it would be for me to break you like a twig? Look, I'm not even using my arms." She was right, she was only using her bulging, rock hard pecs to pin Stephano to the wall. He hopelessly tried to squirm away but he was trapped no matter what he did. Cracks spread in the tiled wall.

"Oakley please, don't hurt him," I said.

"Don't think I've forgotten about you Jonah," Oakley said. "No need to worry though, I'll save the best for the tournament. But I do think you both need to learn a lesson."

"Fuck you," Stephano's voice trembled.

"I see you still have the hots for me." Oakley put a hand between his legs, fondling him. "All stiff."

"Let go off me! Jonah! Help!"

"Jonah can't help you, I'm too much for both of you." Oakley flexed up her chest even more, crushing Stephano as she caressed his crotch. "These muscles turn you on, I can tell."

"Someone! Help! Hel-" Stephano's cries were muffled by Oakley's hand. I couldn't believe my eyes. She was pinning him to the wall using only her chest muscles while silencing him with one hand and using the other to fondle his crotch.

"What are you doing?"

"Teaching him a lesson. Now shut up big brother. He won't last long. Never did." Stephano  groaned as Oakley undid his zipper and his cock sprung free.
"All dicks are repulsive. But yours-" She traced the length of him and he muffled in protest. "I just want to throw up when I see it." She started jerking him off while he whimpered.

"That's the first time I hear you complain." She chuckled. "Did I lose my magic touch perhaps? The one you used to like so much."

She kept pumping him. It was all like a nightmare. I'd never seen Oakley in a sexual situation like this and now she was practically raping Stephano in front of me.

"Do you like my new body Steph?" Oakley said. "I'm going to put it to good use."

Should I call the police? Would they make it in time to make a difference? Would they even be able to stop her? Would anyone even believe me? Stepahno could be an asshole sometimes, but not even he deserved this.

"Stop it!" I charged at Oakley with a running kick.

"Don't even try." She turned around and backhanded me in the face.

Everything spun and drowned in a ringing noise. I felt the asphalt press on my cheek. The world seemed tilted now, almost upside down I saw Oakley put a foot to Steohanos dick, rubbing it up and down.

"That's it. This is more than you deserve you little worm." She said as Stephano started to buck his hips while groaning.

"I told you to stop!" I staggered to my feet and the world warped back into horizontal position.

Oakley swung at me.
I ducked and remembered something. Something someone told me.
I grabbed the iron pipe from the ground.
The opening was right there and I struck at the point below her left kneecap. Her leg bent with a snapping crack, much like uncooked dry spaghetti.
Oakley screamed in pain and dropped to one knee.

"Come on man. Get up." I pulled Stephano to his feet. "Hurry! Hurry!"

We ran. We ran as fast as we could and I only looked back once to see the silhouette of Oakley against the tunnel wall. She was limping.

Jeremy Lightning

So yeah, I'm guessing you didn't proofread before posting as there are some really obvious typos early in the story. As far as the content is concerned, Stephano is the obvious jock stereotype who deserves whatever he gets, I'm not a fan of him getting Jonah mixed up in his bullshit and now he went and broke Oakley's leg, and now it seems she's going to have to kick his ass, if not worse than that. I feel bad for him, almost, he didn't really want it, but was forced into it by Stephano and now will have to pay anyway. But overall, it's a good, entertaining read and I look forward to more. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

giantgirl7foot2

Not too much into kicking and punching and the likes, but certainly love the descriptions of her muscles!

Looking forward to what'll happen next!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BossRose

Glad you guys like it so far. There's a lot more to come!

BossRose

I'd never seen him like this before, a total wreck.

"Man." I sat down next to Stephano with a glass of water. "Are you alright?"

"What do you think?" He pulled a white bottle out of his pocket and fiddled with it. "You saw what happened. What she did to me." Two pills disappeared down his throat.

"Careful with those."

"Whatever man." Stephank sank down into my sofa, it looked like it was swallowing him up. "Fuck it all man."

Every other breath Stephano took wheezed and I wouldn't be surprised if he'd broken at least one rib from being pinned like that. She really had beaten up the both of us. Easily even. And that part where she'd started touching Stephano? It made me sick to my stomach, seeing him so powerless. So utterly laughably powerless. Oakley could've done exactly anything to him had she wanted it and he couldn't have stopped her. Had we gotten exactly what we deserved? Two grown men attacking a girl in a dark tunnel. For what reason? Pride? Fear? I was her bigger brother, I was the one who was supposed to take care of her and protect her, not ambush her in some alley.

"Man, she was the life the party." Something dreamy came over stephano. "She'd always crack the best jokes you know? Roasted you better than any guy. And the parties we had, man those days were crazy."

He was slurring a bit now, his eyes glazed.

"What did you do to her Stephano?" I grabbed him by the shoulder and he winced.

"Nothing. No."

"Are you sure? Why did she go all mad when she saw you?"

"Because she is crazy? Crazy."

"No." I shook my head. " There's more to this. And you are going to tell me."

"There's nothing to tell."

"Like hell there is."

Stephano let our a loud laugh. "Man you don't even know your own sister do you? She was like the biggest slut in school."

"That's not true."

"She was! Everybody got a turn." He giggled. "I mean you wouldn't know. You never went to the parties me and Oakley went to. That was some crazy times man. The guys I saw her go home with. You wouldn't believe. Real trouble guys, muscles, tattoos and big fat dicks. She did it all man."

"You're full of shit."

"Why don't you ask around the dojo? She's had more than one of those guys inside of her back in the day."

"And you were one of them."

"It's not the same." His eyes shifted unsteadily. "What we had was special. We understood each other. Like really shared something deep. Real fucking love. Deep love." Tears welled up. "And she threw it all away! All!"

"What did you do Stephano?"

"Did you even know she's a dyke now? A pussylicker?"

"I found that out recently."

"Oh man! She brought one of them home didn't she?" He fell back in the sofa laughing. "Just be happy it wasn't your mom man." And then his laugh turned into a hulking sob.

I had never seen Stephano cry before. But now he was a wailing heap.

"What's- What's going on?"

"She fucked my mom, man." He wailed. "She fucked her."

"Like your actual mother?" This was just too much. Way too much. "You can't be serious.

"You know how crushing that is?" His eyes were swollen. "I was so happy you know? I was on top of the world. I had the most amazing girlfriend ever. Everything was perfect. I thought it was so cool how she and mom got along so well. And then they were just gone. Both. Nothing. Not even a letter." He said. "She was my mother. And she just left without a word."

"You should've told the police that they went missing. Do you know how worried me and dad was?"

"How could I? How could I tell anyone that my crush cheated on me with my own damn mother?"

That was so messed up I couldn't believe it. But the more I thought about it, the more it seemed like something Oakley would've done.

"Any idea why she came back?"

"To make my life even more miserable."

I had trouble sleeping that night. What would Oakley's next move be? Would she wait until the tournament to beat me up? Or would she come for me sooner? She must've been angry now that I hurt her leg like that. There was no way that I would be able to defend myself. I would need to get help for this, someone with an acute eye for details. Someone clever who could help me find the weakness of Oakley's muscular body.

BossRose

"The blonde freshman with crazy eyes? " Said one of the dorks with back pack and glasses. "She's in my algebra class."

"She's blonde yeah," I said.

The other guy snickered. "She's probably doing the thermo dynamics exam with all the other first timers."

"Poor girl. I wouldn't want to relieve that."

The university was a collection of different buildings, some were brand new castles of glass with all sharp angles while others looked more like churches, all connected by a huge green lawn. There wasn't much people around to ask for directions but eventually I found the right building. I peered in through the narrow windows, there were rows upon rows of students with their necks craned over their benches, surrounded by piles of books and calculators. Linette was in the far corner of the room, her desk was completely empty except for the test paper itself and her long hair flowing all over. It looked like they would be in there for a while so I sat down on the lawn and waited. To my surprise it didn't take long until Linette snuck out. Her mouth dropped open when she saw me.

"Jonah? What are you doing here? "

"I wanted to talk with you."

"I'm sorry." She hoisted her backpack onto her shoulders. "But I gotta rush to the ecology exam."

"There's another already?"

"Uh, yeah." She hurried along with quick step. "It's usually not this stressfull. Both exams ended up on the exact same slot."

"Why would they put both exams at the same time? That's retarded." I jogged after her.

"I'm studying both biology and engineering" She skirted around a corner. "So it's my fault, really."

"You're studying two programs at the same time?"

"Yeah. Will you wait outside? I'll try to hurry." She disappeared into another building.

This one didn't have any windows so I couldn't see what was going on but it didn't take more than thirty minutes before Linette came back out through the door.

"Toilet break?" I smiled at her.

"I finished up quickly." She zipped up her pencil case and slid it into her backpack,

"That's pretty fast."

Linette shrugged. "What did you want to talk about?"

"You know someplace more private?"

She nodded.

Robotic blips whizzed through the workshop and a smell of melting plastic dizzied my head. There was a table with three cubic machines on top of it, each the size of an Aquarium, with mechanical movement inside each, rails and cables zipped back and forth. The machines were the same but they were all building a different shape. One seemed to be almost finished with a hand.

"What's this all about?"

"It's my prothesis project."

"Amazing."

"I'm making loads of  progress after observing you guys. It's been really helpful. You especially. There's something quite unique about the way you use your body in a fight. I can't quite put my finger on it." She sucked her lower lip in. "But I'm sorry, you wanted to ask me something?"

"Right." I swallowed.

Linette hopped onto the table and crossed her legs. When's she was all folded up like that she didn't take up more space than one of  the machines.

"So you were right about my sister." I said. "About her style I mean. About her leg. Her weak spot."

Linette eyes lit up. "You fought her again! You won?"

"I didn't win. We were two against one, yet the only reason I made it out of there unscathed was thanks to your tactic."

"I'm sure there was more to it than that. How did you end up fighting?"

"We got into an argument and she attacked me, again." I wasn't sure if Linette would ever help me if I told her what really happened.

"I see." Linette tilted her head.

"And this is where I need you. I need you to analyze her for more weaknesses."

"Maybe you should try talking just one more time? Try to figure this out the peaceful way?"

"She doesn't listen to me. If you don't help me I'll have to live my life in constant fear of being assaulted by my own sister."

"Look, Jonah, I'm just a nerd really. I don't know the first thing about fighting."

"Only a real fighter couldve spotted a weakness like that."

"I got lucky," she said.

"What about the tips you tried to give me when I took the cloudbreaker challenge?"

"It was nothing more than a silly idea I guess. Probably wouldn't have worked anyway."

"Something tells me it would've worked," I said.

"I'm sorry but I'm just a normal person really. I can't help you."

"What's the deal Linette? You ashamed? Worried you'll get in trouble? I promise not to tell anyone."

"I'm not what you think I am."

"You're lying."

"I'm not."

"So that's how you want to play it? Fine."

I grabbed her arm and flipped her over my back. She rolled softly over the floor and popped up into a standing position, facing away from me.

"I knew it!" I said. I got into stance, fists up.

"No don't do that Jonah."

I jumped at her with an elbow.
She slid to the side.
I follow up with quick jabs but only hit air.
She crouched down and grabbed my leg, dragging me to the floor, she rolled up over me and somehow she pinned my arm by pulling my leg up against my chest. I pushed as hard as I could, only to find the hold tightening. Her soft boobs pressed into my shoulder and her jumper smelled like it had been newly washed.

"You happy now?" Linette pulled my leg even further back until I thought it would snap.

"Ow. Okay." I tapped her thigh and she released me. I got to my feet with a grin on my face. "Linette, that was amazing."

"Please don't tell anyone?" Her breath was heavy.

"Where did you even learn that?"

"Promise to keep it a secret?"

"But why?"

"I... I just don't want anyone to know really. Its complicated."

"I won't. Don't worry." I took a deep breath.
"But I beg you, please help me figure out a way to beat Oakley."

"What would you do after beating her?"

"What do you mean?"

"If you were to become stronger than her, so strong that she could never treathen to hurt you again. What would you do?"

"Then things would be back to normal."

"Normal..." Linette gazed into the whizzing machines. "That's the way to put it guess."

"If you don't help me now then the next limb you make in that machine is going to be for me."

"Alright alright." She sighed. "I really don't have time for this but okay. Let's do it."

"So will you help me?"

"Yes." She said. "Meet me at this adress tomorrow at 6am." She shared the location from her phone to mine.

"This can't be right." I laughed. "You sent me the wrong one."

"Just be there at 6 alright?"