⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Knuckle Bunny

Started by BossRose, February 06, 2020, 05:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weaponzero

Jonah has been in over his head ever since the moment he first tried to stand in the way of Oakley getting what she wants.  And going along with Stephano's plan to drug her, and seeing the consequences of that plan coming to fruition, just shows how far over his head he is.  He doesn't deserve Linette.  At this point, assuming Oakley turns out okay, she'd be better off just going with Oakley. 


wowser1016

Well I was kind of supporting Jonah in this but now, even as bad as her attitude has been I have to back Oakley. The only salvation now lays with Linette. She has been the only honest and decent persona throughout. Interested in how she is going to be worked into a successful ending. You have really got us wondering so K+.

havok1209

You don't get to Oakley's supposed size and strength without chemical help, so it's rich she says Jonah cheated.

Even with the drugging, she's still a bitch. She was literally breaking bones. It's hard to have any sympathy for her when she was inflicting just as much damage. Besides, I'm sure there will be some mcguffin that she uses to get even stronger. Jonah was an ass, but we know his motivation. Not that it's an excuse, but it makes him understandable. Oakley is still coming off as just a narcissist.

weaponzero

We have to bear in mind.  Everything that's been going on was all a part of some huge plan by Oakley that is years in the making to completely ruin Stephano's life as revenge for something he did to her that was so awful it actually merited that.  I can only assume it was something like rape.  Make no mistake.  Stephano is the real villain here.  Oakley is no saint, but at this point I'd call her at least an anti-hero. 

Also, the story is a work of fiction.  And BossRose could very easily arrange it so that Oakley got this way through totally natural means and is just a genetic freak.  I wouldn't assume steroids because of that.

BossRose

"Opiod overdose." Linette's hair was a mess and her eyelids hung heavy. "How the hell did she get an opiod overdose?"

The fluorescent lights buzzed and an empty vending machine whirred next to us. A nurse hurried past with an empty wheelchair.

"You're the smart one aren't you. You figure it out," I said.

Her blue eyes pierced me like laser beams. "You cheated."

"Stephano put something in her water," I said.

"And you're telling me you weren't in on it?"

I sighed and leaned my head back.

"Were you?" Linette's eyes were electric.

"I did what was best for the dojo," I said.

"And here I thought that Oakley was the reckless and dangerous one, turns out it was you all along."

"She started this," I said.

Linette sucked on her lower lip. "What happened in that tunnel Jonah? Did she really attack you? Did she really start that one too?"

I sighed.

"You're awful. You lied to me to make me help you," Linette said.

"It's not like that Linette," I said. "Just take it easy."

"That's why you fucked me isn't it? So that I would keep helping you out?" Tears were brewing in her eyes, her lip shivered.

"Linette please." I grabbed her by the wrist.

"Don't touch me." She twisted free.

"We can talk about this."

"You almost murdered your sister! And for what? Some stupid male pride. You are a disgusting person. How long before I hurt your pride? Would you posion me too?"

"Linette, I would never hurt you. I love you."

"I never want to see you again. Do you understand? Never."

"Don't do this now please."

"We are done. If you as much as look at me again I am going to defend myself. You understand?" She said.

"You're upset I get it but let's just-"

"You and I, whatever this shit was, its over." Linette said. "Goodbye asshole." She rushed away down the corridor.

I kicked the vending machine. Fuck. How had I even messed up this badly. Could I fix this maybe?

"Sir?" A nurse popped her head out. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

"Oakley Williams?" She said. "You can see her now." The nurse held the door open for me. "She was very lucky. Had you called the ambulance only a few minutes later she would've been dead."

A few more minutes. A shiver went down my spine. If it hadn't been for Linette I wouldn't have realized  that something was wrong until much later. I would've been to late for sure. And Oakley would've been dead.

I gathered myself and went in.

There were four beds in the room, three of them neatly made with crisp white sheets, one of them filled with a big heap. I knew it was Oakley, the tangle of hair could only belong to her

I carefully closed the door behind me and with soft steps made my way around the bed until her sleeping face came into view. She was very still, not moving at all. Suddenly, her death was just too easy to imagine. Is this what her dead body would've looked like? Her powerful muscles, that she'd spent so much time building, stiff and cold from death. It would all have been my fault. And for what? Was the dojo worth killing my sister over? Is this how pathetic I'd become? What kind of brother would drug his own sister to death?

"Oakley?" I said softly.

"Ugh." She groaned and pushed herself to a sitting position in the bed, even in this weak state her arms rippled and bulged as she did so. "Oh my god Jonah, what did you even come here for?"

"You think I'd let my own sister sit alone at the hospital?"

"I dont know what to think anymore," Oakley blew air out of her nose in contempt.

"Well I came her anyway."

"Stop pretending that you care for me. What do you want? Making sure that I won't tell anyone about you cheating?"

"I do care for you." I sighed. "I've always done so."

"And you did drug me, didn't you?" She said.

"Technically I wasn't the one who did it." I said.

"So you had Stephano do it for you?"

"He came up with the idea."

"And you were fine with that?"

"I didn't think it would end up almost killing you."

"Jonah, that's not how you care for someone."

"Cheating was my only chance." I said. "You were too much for me."

"As if that wasn't obvious enough from the very beginning." Oakley said.

"Please just... Just know that it's not an easy thing for a man to admit that his kid sister is both stronger and a better fighter than him."

Oakley shrugged and her massive traps bulged under the hospital dress she wore.

"I'm sorry Oakley. For all this." I said.

"You idiot." Oakley groaned. "Look at you, there's no way for you to recover in time for the final fight. Stephano is going to kick your ass and he'll become master."

"So be it then, he might be a bit rough around the edges but when it comes down to it, he is a good guy."

"When it comes down to it, he is the worst asshole you've ever seen. Did he even tell you the whole story about why I left?"

"I know enough, you started sleeping with his mother."

"That's far from the whole story."

"So tell me."

"It's a long one." She said.

"Just tell me." I said.

"And it's not a pretty one, you sure you want to hear it?"

"Oakley please, I want to understand."

"Alright," Oakley propped herself up against the bed's headboard. "Where to begin?"

"How did you even end up together with Stephano's mother?"

"You know, when things started to get serious between me and Stephano, his mom had a nice house so we spent a lot of time there. Vera was so nice to me you know? As if she was my mom too. She would always make us dinner, come give us snacks and ask about my day and stuff like that."

"What did Stephano think of that?"

"He hated it. He just wanted her to get out of the room so that he could fuck me."

"But you didn't want to do that?"

Oakley shrugged. "He was great as far as guys go. Fit body, nice moves and a huge dick."

"Right."

"But eventually I found out that Vera was so much more fun than he ever was."

"How does that even happen?"

"I don't even know really..." Oakley said. "Once I  skipped school and went to her house to meet up with Stephano. But he was late, so Vera kept me company. We started talking, she told me all about how happy she was that her son had such a good girlfriend, how tough the divorce had been for Stephano and all that."

"And what did you tell her?"

"My mom, and your dad. Told her I wished for nothing more than to have a mother like her." Oakley took a deep shivering breath. "And she said she could be my mom if wanted to. That's when I kind of wanted to fuck her, more than I'd ever wanted to fuck Stephano."

"So what happened?"

"I tried to figure out if she felt the same about me. Started coming even earlier so that I could catch some lone time with her, made up excuses you know, forgetting things and coming back to pick them up when I knew Stephano would be over by his dad. And then it just happened one day, we kissed in the kitchen and before we knew it, we were on the sofa, naked, she got her face down by my pussy, eating my out like crazy, saying how she had been dreaming about me and I-"

"Okay, I get the point."

Oakley smiled. "Anyway, that's when it all went to shit. Me and Vera couldn't keep our hands off each other. It was torture having to hang out with Stephano, knowing that his hot ass mom was in the same house and wanted nothing more than to lick me until I came."

"So why not break up?"

"I knew he would go crazy, so I kind of waited for the right moment, all while seeing his mom behind his back."

"But eventually he found out?"

"Yeah, me and Vera were having an evening together. We knew that Stepano were at his dad's so we had the whole house to ourselves. So we were like, cuddling in the sofa after having the craziest fuck yet when we hear the key in the door. I grabbed the blanket, ran upstairs and Vera got a bathrobe and opened the door.  That when I realise that my clothes are still scattered by the sofa, you know, bra panties, the whole thing."

"You do have thing for scattering underwear all over."

"And I can hear Vera talking to Stephano. So I snuck over to the sofa to pick up my underwear but that's when Stephano asked if someone was there. Vera said no, but Stephano started getting louder and louder. I freaked out because I suddenly remember that he would recognise my shoes in the hall way. Yellow converse. I'm like fuck, I gotta hide. But he'll see the clothes. But I can't get tot he sofa in time. So I run back upstairs moments before Stephano barges in. He sees the clothes and flips his shit. Who the fuck is here? Who are you fucking? The shouting gets louder and I hear these, like thumps, meaty thumps. Is it Oakley? Huh? It is isn't it? How long? How long mom? Another loud thump. And another."

"What was he doing?"

"He's hitting her. He's fucking hitting her. So I rush down there, I've only got the blanket wrapped around me but I don't give a shit. Vera is shouting and he throws her down. I start pounding at his back, remember I was so weak back then. He wrestles me down on the floor and straddles me. And he's shouting at me. He punches me, straight in the face. He says he is gonna teach me a lesson and unzips his jeans."

"He fucking did what?"

"But that's when Vera tears him away somehow. She tells him to fucking look at himself and he like freeze in place and then he just runs."

"What a disgusting creep." I felt blood rush up into my face. In that moment
my older sibling instincts went into overload. I wanted to fuck murder Stephano with my bare hands for even laying a hand on Oakley. "Why didn't you tell me? Or dad? We would've given him the beating of his life."

"You say that now." Oakley raised a thick eye brow. "But think about it. What do you think dad's reaction would've been huh?"

The rage sunk into my stomach and fizzed out into disappointment. Oakley was right. Most likely dad would've given her hell for being a lesbian, let alone sleeping with her boyfriend's mother.

"I wouldn't have let Stephano get away with it at least," I said. "Never."

"You sure? You would snitch on a fellow dojo brother? And as if that wasn't enough you would've agreed to what ever dad had to say anyway. Isn't that true?"

I felt sick to my stomach when I realised how right Oakley was. She could've been raped and I wouldn't have done anything about it.

"But why didn't  you call the police? You could've reported stephano for what he did at least," I said.

"I wanted to but Vera wouldn't let me. She said says she couldn't do that to her own son because he was her responsibility. Then we packed and took the first flight out."

"I can't believe it. He's been keeping this to himself all along. Why didn't he tell anyone? Me and dad were so worried, we had no idea what happened to you. He could've told the police! Help us search for you."

"I guess he was too ashamed of all of it."

"Unbelievable, what a dickhead," I said.

"Told you he was an asshole."

"And now he's going to become the leader of the dojo."

"All thanks to you Jonah."

"No fucking way." I stood up and brushed off my legs. "I'll set things right. I promise you."

"Please spare me the heroics." Oakley scoffed. "Don't pretend like you're any better than him."

"I'm not like him at all."

"That's why you assaulted me in the tunnel? That's why you tried to crush me in the basement? That's why you drugged me?"

"I'm sorry, I can make everything right again."

"I'll believe that when I see it," Oakley said. "Until then you're just another dojo pig."

havok1209

Dude, your character motivations are all over the place and don't jive with their actions.

Stefano is an asshole, totally get that. Why is she so pissed at Jonah then? It's not like Oakley told him and he sided with Stefano or their father. Or why she blames the dojo, when by her own account she was just weaker than Stefano. How would the dojo have anything to do with how he acted? They aren't teaching the men to rape. Her "righteous" anger seems to be completely about Stefano hitting his mom and her, and even though she is valid in that, it doesn't explain why she's such a bitch when she sees Jonah again, or any of their following interactions.

As for Jonah, he literally just oked the plan to drug her. Why would he be so caring now? He knows Oakley doesn't actually give a shit about him. Jonah went too far with the drugs, obviously, but it's seems like a big stretch for them to be all brotherly/sisterly now. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather see them be a team, but it seems really convoluted when you set them up as adversaries in previous chapters.

And Linette. She knew the drug plan. Why would she take the high road now? She's wayyyy overreacting.

Anyway, it's a decent story, but you could use some character work.

ArkhamAsylum

I'm enjoying the story so far. Even more so now that Oakley and Jonah seem to reconcile. Now the structure is more "conventional" I guess. I can't wait to see were this goes.

JerusalemTulip

I think the quality of your story telling has come a long way compared to what I read from you years back.  The femuscle bits are still plentiful and superb, but now you've succeeded in making readers invested in what happens next, even though they don't like the characters.  Your story has more compelling conflict in it than anything I've read on here for years.  Heck, I'm checking regularly for updates and I don't like fighting stories.

I'm glad that you haven't gotten discouraged about posting updates and have responded in a very level fashion to criticisms.

I'm not sure if you're taking a lot of time to edit or not (Frida and Gladys seem like the same person possibly) but I'm impressed with the thought that has gone into the story.  Usually a fetish site story reads worse on a reread and in this one I find more things to respect.

I think that your characterization has been fine in the case of Oakley.  Mattias has yet to make it onto the "good people" lists of reader commentaries, but he is perhaps the best man in the dojo and Oakley's treatment of him at the tournament is certainly helping to push the conflict buttons that I think you've intended all along.  As quick as Oakley is to see flaws in others, she doesn't seem ready to acknowledge how her own choices contribute to the animus directed toward her.  Pretty much every line she directs toward Jonah at critical moments of the story are meant to bait him and its more than a bit hypocritical for her to do the rhetorical questioning of "Why did you try to choke me?"

Jonah on the other hand, I don't feel your touch was quite right.  He agrees too readily to assault his step sister in the tunnel, and I would have liked a little more internal debate in his mind about why "the dojo" needed him to do this.  But the beauty is I'm sure there are a lot of readers ready to disagree with me on that.

Anyway, just a long winded thank you for sharing this.


BossRose

Thanks for the comments! It's so helpful and fun for me to hear what you guys think while reading.

@havok1209
It's great to hear your thoughts on the story, and I'd love to get deeper into how I view my characters but I'll refrain from discussing anything until the whole story is posted.

@ArkhamAsylum
Thanks for all your comments so far! It really motivates me to read your comments, even just a short compliment totally makes my day. I hope you'll enjoy the rest of the story.

@JerusalemTulip
Thank you for the kind words and the analysis! I don't want to get into details yet regarding story and characters, but I'm taking all the comments into account.
And yes... Gladys was unfortunately replaced by the name Frida for a while there, it's all meant to be the same person, thanks for pointing that out : )

Well, thank you to everyone who's still reading this story. I'll be posting another update later today.

BossRose

I slept long through the day and got up just in  time to pack my GI jacket and head to the dojo. It was just as crowded as the day before. 

"Hey, well fought man!" Stephano came into the locker room. "Now it's just you and me, I got some beer out back for us to crack open and celebrate that your bitch sister is dealt with."

"You idiot." I grabbed him by the collar. "Do you have any idea how much of that shit you gave her?"

"Chill down, I just added a few extra pills, because of her size."

"You almost killed my god damned sister. I should strangle you right here."

"Chill. You're as much responsible as I am. We both did some bad stuff ok?"

"No." I said. "I'm nothing like you. Oakley told me everything Stephano. Everything about that night at your moms place."

"Come on man. She's exaggerating."

"You're a fucking rapist."

"Big words coming from someone who drugged and attacked his own sister."

"You got me into all that, I never wanted to."

"For fucks sake Jonah, take some responsibility."

"That's exactly what I'm going to do. And you're gonna be sorry for it."

"Now be careful Jonah." Stephano stuck his nose up my face. "You're not in the best shape and I might hurt you. Like, really hurt you."

I clenched my fists tightly. He was right, every part of my body hurt. "Then how about I tell everyone right now about how we cheated." I shouldered my way past him.

"You asshole," Stephano said. "If you snitch on me I'm going to fucking end you."

The audience cheered as I stepped out into the light. Linette was nowhere to be seen but her sister Emma was in the audience again. She wore a zebra patterned tank top and her gaze burrowed into me. Had Linette told her about what I'd done?

"That's right people, give it up for Jonah!" Master shouted and led me into the ring. He leaned in and whispered. "You okay kid? How's your sister?"

"She's stable." I said.

"But she's not coming back right?"

"Give me that." I took the microphone from master and jumped into the ring. "Hello everyone. I'm happy you all came her to watch us fight, but I do have some bad news for you all."

Master looked confused and Stephano glared at me. I saw the faces of them men of the dojo, Mattias was there looking confused. Was I doing the right thing for them? Was it maybe better to have a dojo with Stephano as master? Even if he was a horrible person?

"I must confess something to you all." I said.

But what would Oakley do with the dojo? No doubt would she throw all the boys out which practically was the same thing as destroying the dojo completely.


" The last fight I participated in was not a fair one and..." The words caught in my throat and I couldn't bring myself to say it, what I was about to say world ruin everything that master had worked so hard for and it would destroy the only community that I'd ever been a part of. It would destroy the brotherhood and companionship that all the men of the dojo was part of.

"And I..."

I saw Mattias and he reminded me myself, when I was a couple of years younger, and I remembered how happy I'd been to join the dojo and be a part of it. Now, there would be no more little boys who could enjoy learning Eagle style. No more self development, honor or joy.

"And..."

I saw Emma and there was something about her that gave me hope. Something about how proudly she kept her head high. Something about how, under that tank top,  her slim arms had a hint of muscle. A hint of power.

"I cheated."

A whisper of astoundment whirled through the audience.

"Told you he played it dirty," Someone said.

"But she almost won anyway," another chipped in.

My lips felt dry as I raised the microphone. "I forfeit and declare Oakley as the victor."

There were loud gasp from the onlookers.

"Jonah, what the hell is going on?" Master said. "You won that fight."

"Not only that." I gripped the microphone tightly. "Stephano was in compliance with me. He helped me carry out said cheating by drugging my opponent."

"He's lying! I don't know what he's talking about." Stephano shouted to the audience.

The men of the dojo started shouting and scuffing at each other and the people of the audience were loudly complaining and booing. But Emma stood in the middle of the chaos and smiled at me. I smiled back weakly and-

"Boys. Locker room. Now." He snatched the microphone from my hand.

In the locker room I told him all about how we had drugged Oakley and Stephano protested loudly throughout the story.

"The way I see it, you have no proof that Stephano assisted you in this," Master said.

"That's damn right," Stephano said.

"But if you want to forfeit your victory it's up to you."

"I do. I forfeit that victory." I said.

"Are you sure Jonah?"

"Yes."

"Then I have to inform you that if she can't be here and fight within 90 minutes she'll be disqualified and Stephano will win by walk over."

"But she's hospitalised she can't fight!"

"Those are the rules Jonah."

Stephano grinned and I rushed out of the dojo. I had to find Oakley.

ArkhamAsylum

Awesome continuation. Excellent work. I'm looking forward to the next part.

BossRose

I called Oakley six times and no one picked up so I took a cab to the hospital only to find her bed empty.

"Her values were all perfect so we sent her home." The nurse said. "I've never seen anyone make a recovery like that."

I dashed back outside and got into another  cab. I checked my watch, 70 minutes left before Stephano would win the tournament.

"Where to?" The driver asked.

Gladys, Oakley had to be over by Gladys. But I had no idea where she lived. Could I call? No, I didn't have her number or even her full name. I could  try Linette though, it was a long shot. Several signals went through until she finally picked up.

"Linette?" I said.

There was a rustling sound on the other end.

"Linette are you there? "

A moan came through the phone.

"Linette?"

The line went dead. I tried calling again and again but no one picked up. What the hell was she doing? Could it be that Oakley was there?

I rushed out of the cab and up the stairs to knock on Linette's door. No answer. In an attempt to listen, I pressed my ear to the door but it swung right open.

"Linette? It's me, Jonah!"

I walked on in and immediately felt that something was wrong, as if there was a scent in the air that told me that someone else was there. There was a pair of yellow sneakers in the hallway. That's when I started to hear the sounds, sultry sloppy moans, and I knew who was making them. It was Linette. Someone was in the bedroom with her, fucking her and I could hear it all.

"Oh fuck yes!" Linette said. "Fuck that's amazing. How do you even- Oaaaaah!"

I knew who was in there with her. My hand rested on the door knob. I knew who it was and I knew that this was the time to just walk away and leave. But I didn't, instead I went on and opened the door.

Linette was on her back, legs folded to her shoulders, panties dangling from one ankle. A bulging mass of muscular back was down  between her legs, working her.

"Oakley?" I said.

Linette let out a shrill high pitched scream and hid herself behind a pillow.

"What the hell Jonah?" Oakley turned and wiped off her mouth. "That's not cool, barging in like that."

"Get out!" Linette said. "Get out of my home!"

"But the tournament—"

"I told you to get out!"

"Shh." Oakley put a finger to Linette's lips. "Let him watch."

"What? You want him to?"

"I want to see what kind of man he is." Oakley slid up behind Linette, removing the pillow covering her naked body. "I want to see if he's going to just stand there like a good boy while I claim you."

Strong arms wrapped Linette from behind and she leaned back into the muscular embrace. Oakley was looking straight at me over Linette's shoulder. Holy shit she was so huge to compared to her lover who looked like a little bird in her arms. Strong hands travelled downwards as kiss after kiss was placed on Linette's neck and  she shivered in pleasure.

"I think she likes me." Oakley ran her tongue up and down Linette's cheek. "Mmm! And I like her."

Any sane person seeing his ex getting felt up by his sister would've done something about it, intervened, run away or something. But I froze in place like a scared animal and kept watching as Oakley made Linette lean back a bit, so I could see in detail how her fingers went in and out of her pussy.

"Oh god." Linett moaned and threw her head back. "Fuck that's so good."

It was a beautiful contrast, the lithe paleness of Linette compared to the tanned muscular marvel that was Oakley.

Linette turned her head and their wet tongues met in a kiss, sliding against each other as she ran her hands through Oakley's hair. Another finger slid into her pussy and at the same time she used her thumb to circle Linette's clit.

"Mmm! Mmmm! Oh yes! Yeeeees!" Linette gasped and bent her body into a shaking arch. It was the most intense orgasm I'd ever seen and it been the handiwork of my own stepsister. She held her hand in place until the shaking stopped and Linette collapsed on top of her massive lover's hard abs and soft boobs.

"Look at her, she loves it." Oakley gently stroked Linette's forehead. "This is so much better than Jonah isn't it?"

Linette's eyes fluttered over to me shortly and then she looked away, blushing.

"So cute!" Oakley laughed. "She doesn't want to hurt your feelings."

"I'm sorry Jonah..." Linette whispered.

It was beautiful the way they moved together, the muscle of Oakley, flexing and rippling as she had her way with Linette, who's soft skin was licked, kissed and caressed. They belonged together like this, two opposites melting into one amazing entity of pure lust. Never had I imagined that sex could be this intense and at the same time gentle and caring. I had entered into a different universe and I loved it.

"Hang in there Jonah." Oakley chuckled and heaved Linette into the air and laid her down on the bed. Then she squatted down right over her face, the bed creaked as her thick powerful body moved. "Your ex is gonna have a mouthful of pussy and I want you to see it."

"Mmm please!" Linette whimpered as hear head was enveloped by the two meaty tree trunks that were Oakley's thighs. She craned her neck and stretched her tongue out, trying to reach the wet pussy hovering over face. "Please let me taste you."

"What a polite little girl," Oakely said and lowered her sex into Linette's awaiting face. "Oh! She's eager too!"

Linette's was giving it her all as she dug in deep between the muscular thighs, licking and sucking loudly.

"Take it easy girl, take it easy." Oakley raised herself up a bit and stroked Linette's chin. "It's your first time with a girl. I can tell."

"I'm sorry..." Linette said.

"Don't be. A girl knows just what a girl needs isn't that right? Go with your instincts."

Linette nodded and dripping pussy covered her face again.

"That's right nice and- Oh- Oh- Shit!" Oakley shivered and inhaled sharply through her teeth. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck." She got on her knees and grabbed the back of Linette's head, grinding it into her pussy. "Yes! Yes! YEEEEES!!!!" Oakley thrust her hips back and forth as she climaxed. "FUCK!"

It was like watching some wild beast mate, completely free and unhinged, only caring for her own lust.

"You're a fast little learner aren't you?"

"I've got an eye for details." Linette giggled.

"You are so fucking cute you know that?" Oakley bent down a kissed her deeply. "You're so cute that I want to lick your asshole."

No fucking way. Linette would never agree to do such a dirty thing. But before I knew it, Oakley had spread Linette's legs wide and presented her bare ass and pussy to me.

"You're gonna love this." Oakley let her tongue flicker over Linette's tight hole and she whimpered in pleasure. Faster and faster the tongue swirled until it finally slipped inside.

"Fuck!" Linette gasped.

Oakley moved her head up and down, penetrating the tight hole with her tongue and as she did so she looked me dead in the eye. My step-sister was keeping eye contact as her tongue slid in and out of ex's ass hole.

"Oh god fuck my ass!" Linette bent her knees all the way to her shoulders, spreading her cheeks even wider. She was so wet that it was dripping down, mixing with Oakley's saliva in her ass. Oakley must've noticed because soon she stuffed a finger down the pussy too, now skilfully working both holes.

"So good! So fucking good! I fucking love you Oakley. I love getting fucked by Oakley!" Linette quivered in ecstasy and her eyes rolled back as orgasm upon orgasm crashed down over her. It seemed to go on forever until she finally collapsed into a trembling heap.

Oakley climbed off Linette, not bothering to cover her naked, sweat-glistening body and walked up to me, towering a head above me.

"I just fucked the shit out of your girl."

I swallowed.

"You never made her cum like that did you?"

A pocket of anger welled up in my chest. Why did she always have to be so fucking in my face about everything. She had already won, she always won, wasn't this enough for her? When would it ever be enough for her?

"And she loved every second of it." Oakley came closer, her boobs brushed against me.

I wanted to shove her, get her away from me. Get her stupid boobs out of my damn face.

"What you gonna do about it? "

"Nothing." I heard myself say and in that moment it was as if a little valve somewhere opened and that last pocker of rage wheezed out. My fists opened and my arms hung down limply. Oakley hadn't done anything wrong. Linette had dumped me, that was clear as day. This wasn't cheating. And I had just barged in like an idiot, as if I didn't know what I would see. It was all on me and I realised that I had wanted to see this.

"What are you going to do Jonah?"

"I'm not going to do anything because —" Tears poured down my cheeks. "—because I can't do anything." I slumped over and sobbed into my hands.

"Come here." Oakley embraced me in a landscape of naked muscle. "It's all right."

I hugged her back, something about that huge bulk swelling up around me made feel safe and protected.

"Good boy. Let it all out." Oakley pulled me closer and gently caressed my back. She smelled like cinnamon and her hair was soft against my cheek.

"I fucked up Oakley." I said. "Oh god I fucked up." I checked my watch and it was already to late.

"Jonah, don't be ashamed."

"No I mean the tournament. Stephano is the master now."

"What?" Oakley raised a thick eyebrow in surprise. "Didn't you fight him?"

I went on and explained to her how I had admitted to everyone about how I cheated.

"But now we are out of time Oakley. I'm sorry I just got so shocked when I saw you and Linettte and-"

"So he's the master now?"

"He's probably signed the contract too, the dojo is his," I said. "God I'm such a fuck up."

"I think we should go pay him a visit." Oakley said.

"And do what exactly? It's too late."

"You'll see," Oakley turned and walked with her muscular ass swaying side to side. "And Jonah."

"Yes?"

"I love you big brother."

I nodded and smiled. "I love you too sis'."

ArkhamAsylum


havok1209


weaponzero

Overall I have to say I still like the story.  However, havok is right in pointing out that over the last few updates, the story has taken a turn that conflicts with everything that's been set up so far.  The story had an opportunity to be more than just fetish fuel, but I feel like that was all but removed by the inconsistency in character motives over the last few chapters.