Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581862 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 09:09:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  René Campbell
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: René Campbell  (Read 77742 times)

Offline lovethestuff

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Rene Campbell mixed wrestling session
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2013, 12:08:51 am »
she is fantastic,  go for it!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Re: Rene Campbell mixed wrestling session
« Reply #150 on: July 24, 2013, 12:08:51 am »

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
Re: René Campbell
« Reply #151 on: November 02, 2013, 08:47:10 pm »
We met in a hotel in London. I bought roses and knock on the door. When she opened the door she was with colorful swimming suit and heels. She was huge, i`ve never, ever saw I woman bodybuilder so huge in live!! She allowed me to use the bathroom. I was very nervous, but she is so kind, so lovely person and very, very pretty woman and calm me with hugs and smile. We chat a little ( she was very surprised that the price for 1.30 hour session – 300 pounds are equal with my monthly payment, but of course the reason is that I am living in the poorest European country  ) I gave her my presents ( a souvenirs from my country ) then I told her my preferences ( bodyscissors, bearhugs, bellytorturing). She posed a little for me and then we start with the first hold – bearhug. Well i`ve watched that hold hundred of times in videos, but never, even in my dreams haven`t think that this is so painful hold. Pressing her iron pecs against my soft body made me faint in her arms instantly. May be that was the moment that she realized that mine 68 kilos ( I was sick and lost 5 kilos weeks before that)  are no mach for her 85 ….So then she put me in the bed and applied bodyscissors and grapevines. I`ve never felt such pain and have to tap exactly one sec after she started to squeeze. Then some armwrestling, well mine 36 against her 39 cm. biceps, not any chance. Then we go to the mirror when she made me some choke holds, bearhugs and comparisons. I asked her if I could tape this, and she allowed me. Unfortunately the battery of my stupid phone discharged and I tried to record with the camera, but its battery was down too !!! The true is that I didn`t expect that she could allow me to record the session, and I was unprepared. Sad, but true. So she change her clothes and we continued the session, now with some “real” wrestling. The problem is that she is very, immensely strong ( 140 kg for 8 reps benchpress ) so even when she did the hold as gently as she could, the pain was unbearable ! I asked her for some choke hold and she made me sorry for this. There was a moment when she was choking me in front of the mirror, when I started to lost consciousness, but she stopped.  I am afraid of head ( neck ) scissors, so she applied only once. But when I put my neck on her groin, even without any squeezing I felt the huge power of her legs and tapped second after she start the light squeeze …2 out of 10 she told me, I cannot imagine what could happen with the human head when she squeeze 10 out of 10 !! I am huge admirer of belly torturing so there was a lot of belly punching, belly squeezing and belly pressuring. Because I have strong abs I asked her to punch me with her full strength ( I didn`t knew that she is training boxing, too ) … the result is that one week later my midsection is still in pain …but pleasurable pain. And she didn`t punch me with her full power, only with 50 % !! ….I cannot believe that woman could punch so hard and don`t want to think what could happen if she use her full power ! I asked her to trample me, but when her 85 kilograms and her foot pressed my belly I screamed in agony and she stopped … I was very scaried then. She told me that now she is training with professional wrestler, who is teaching her pro-holds, so we tried some, as Boston crab, camel clutch, backbreaker, various pins and some throws. She did them very gently, but the pain for me was huge. In the end she drove some knee punches to my belly too. It was great that the bed was behind me. After absolutely every hold she gently hugged me and massaged my sore body. I did some measurements, biceps 29 unflexed, 39 flexed ( huge ratio !!) forearms 30, thighs 60, lat spread 120. She is preparing for European championship and lost some size during the dieting. So an hour and 45 minutes after the start it was all over. The problem is that there was a session with another guy after this, if not I was sure that we could chat a little more. I paid her 300 pounds, and she even didn`t count it. She told me that she believed me. Another long, warm hug and that was all. The most incredible experience in my life until now. I cannot believe that there are people, who can meet this amazing person at least once a month, (mostly because 200 pounds or 235 euro for one hour unbelievable experience is not so much for most of the people in Europe ) and I noble envy them !
I will never forget this woman, never !!
I Saradas

Offline fbblover2011

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #152 on: September 06, 2014, 11:14:09 pm »
I need Rene's email please!  :rock:

Offline walkema

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #153 on: February 01, 2022, 05:38:59 pm »
She has contacted me today she is going to be in the greater Manchester area of the UK in march 22/23

Offline imanze

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #154 on: February 02, 2022, 04:38:42 am »
Just a warning guys: she stood me up once in London. I had flown from abroad just to see her.
But, before then, I had one of the top 3 sessions of my life with her.
She can be sweet or sour.

Offline MakeMeFly

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #155 on: February 02, 2022, 02:15:05 pm »
Thanks. Those travels are also not advertised anywhere. Let's see if they happen. Would be great!
 My only interaction was trying to setup a webcam where everything looked great at first and then stopped replying.

Offline Noswal

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #156 on: February 02, 2022, 06:27:04 pm »
I emailed her last week, she now lives in Cornwall-been there 2 years or so-I had no idea, I live there too.

She says there is not much call for mets down here in Cornwall but she was willing to do a session locally for £250 for 1 hour!, I'd only want to see her when in competition condition.
Don't know whether I fancy all those tats!!  ???
So many women, So little time!! :)

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #157 on: February 05, 2022, 06:16:35 pm »
I emailed her last week, she now lives in Cornwall-been there 2 years or so-I had no idea, I live there too.

She says there is not much call for mets down here in Cornwall but she was willing to do a session locally for £250 for 1 hour!, I'd only want to see her when in competition condition.

Why email her then? Just wasting her time reading that.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline Jester

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2022, 09:01:28 pm »
Does anyone know if she does HJ?

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    30%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #159 on: February 12, 2022, 02:07:46 pm »

There is so much to unravel here. The cost of a session with this exceptional woman is relatively low. (She asks you for about $340 US.) You live in the same fucking Duchy as she does, but you are hesitant because you know she's not in contest shape and she has tattoos. So you email this legendary session provider who you know hasn't competed in years and you know she has tattoos, and she quotes an unusually low number, and you say "No."

Astonishing.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #160 on: February 13, 2022, 07:33:58 pm »

Astonishing.

You are being overly kind . . . his hesitancy is yet one more strike against schmoe nation.  :(
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #161 on: February 13, 2022, 08:47:02 pm »
  Called it, gentlemen. "Oh, you're THAT Rene Campbell. My mistake. Can I still email asking for a discount?"
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline candy

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Any updates on the fantastic Rene Campbell pleasen the amazing Rene Campbell
« Reply #162 on: March 31, 2022, 01:14:25 pm »
Any one seen Rene since she reappeared please.

Offline gava

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #163 on: November 30, 2022, 07:49:23 am »
Has anyone seen René recently? How was it. Thinking of seeing her on at some point, she looks incredible

Offline kinkedsites.com

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #164 on: September 15, 2023, 01:57:50 am »
Rene is an awesome session wrestler, I have met her a few times in the UK.  She has a new profile up on SessionGirls!

https://sessiongirls.com/rene_campbell/

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  René Campbell

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View