Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoot417

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A muscular escort here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

her photos look amazing :)  anyone seen her....

thanks


zoot417

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is a girl named Thora. Haven't seen her though.

Yeap, looks really powerful :) anyone seen her by any chance?
Thanks

red123

Yes, she is great fun.. very strong.

LuvBigLadies

Hello All-   
I will be in the UK soon and am hoping to meet one of our British FBB's.   :)
Does anyone have recommendations?  Can anyone speak to me about Miss Hench?
I hope to hear.   Thanx!!

gk

Eventually has anyone seen-met Muscle Barbie? I tried at some point but was unavailable, there was a post with a review but fubby enough the review was not available, has anyone seen her? Thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ninite

Trying to find a session but not many fit that descrip.
help pls 

ninite

hey does anyone know of a sessionette in london who is amazonian (6ft+) larger build but not bbw thanks

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hey does anyone know of a sessionette in london who is amazonian (6ft+) larger build but not bbw thanks
Maybe this girl You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Or Kassidy, if she is still active?

boyofwinter

Venus is very tall (bottom of the page) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maxturbator

Hi guys,
I will be in London in few weeks time. Any not obvious recos for the session? I mean i know wb270 list, I met some of the most popular ladies there etc. I am planning to see Thora, Nightshade and cannot find any other FBB there...

littlet

I'll be passing through London sometime soon. If anyone has advice regarding wrestlers willing to go more on the sensual side, including nude then please send me a PM. I'll happily give private feedback at a later date.

There seem to be lots of women available, but fairly conservative in their offering.

Thanks

Alina-fan

I think Axa Jay is okay with nudity but she's in Manchester though.

xephos

Ms Melissa (hardcore FBB) is planning a tour for this November so if you want to experience something special, email her at

melissasgym@yahoo.com


davidgent

hey xephos may i ask you where have you seen that melissa is planning a tour in the uk? i am a big fan and would love to see her..

xephos