⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gk

Milena used to respond pretty fast and provided all services, very strong and talented fighter,
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gk

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BreeWrestles

BREE Wrestles is coming to London with Lia Labowe...
July 17-20

Huge private loft in Canary Wharf area.
100GBP deposit by PayPal to secure your session.

www.wb270.com/asia/bree

Serious inquires only, no time-wasters.
Send full details to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

damo76uk

Right I'm in London this weekend. Message me guys if you know of any UTR ladies I should try and contact

arkanis

Please send me some profile too!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LYRA


Hello, anyone who would like to meet me in London on the week 7th - 13th September send me requests to my email please: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I will be staying in  Earls Court

Lyra

actual pic: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maxturbator

Hi Guys,
I did my research on the ladies who are currently in London and traveling there and I kinda confused who is actually there and not. Please help me - whom would you recommend (FBB/Physique type lady). I am fine will all session services.

gatorvin

Got a session booked with top top fbb in London. Would like to find a girl who'd be curious to see the fbb beat and humiliate me. You can join in as little (ie not at all, just watch) or as much as you want. I can give you the details as to who it's with, I'll send you a photo etc, and I'll get a reference for you from the FBB provider as I've seen her lots of times.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

charliepanayi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Guys,
I did my research on the ladies who are currently in London and traveling there and I kinda confused who is actually there and not. Please help me - whom would you recommend (FBB/Physique type lady). I am fine will all session services.

When it comes to FBBs who visit London for sessions, Ms Xena is there a lot and lots of people recommend her.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?

Maxturbator

Thx man - she is not on my timing though. I booked two other ladies, can't wait for the trip :P Overall was kinda unlucky period - some of the quality ladies are out of city then.

gk

Hi, Looking for a muscular/bodybuilder escort in London, has anyone any recommendations apart the WB pages. Seems that are quite a few that advertise at various escort sites but need to properly research, if anyone has come across it will greatly appreciated and full review will be posted, thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zoot417

Hi all

any good tips for a London based (not travelling) FBB for muscle worship / semi competitive wrestling...

thanks in advance

Chris

Alina-fan

There is a girl named Thora. Haven't seen her though.

ana1x

A muscular escort here : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zoot417

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is a girl named Thora. Haven't seen her though.

Thora looks great, not much info out there on her though but she certainly looks the part... anyone seen her for a session?  thanks for the reply :)

Maxturbator

If age is not a problem try Deadly Nightshade - small , but very buff (almost contest shape - physique like) very good and strong wrestler.