Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirob007

I'm visit g London in April. Seems fairly light on with ffb's for such a big city.

Can any who has seen deadly coment on how they enjoyed there session?

Sirob007

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

grossbar

Had a session last year.
All good, nice lady had a good time.

Sirob007

Thanks for the replies. Reckon I'll give her a shot

Sirob007

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Sirob,
Have you seen her yet?

No I didn't book, she insisted on a photo and I wasn't prepared to supply that

charliepanayi

Why would asking for a photo be a dealbreaker?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why would asking for a photo be a dealbreaker?

  Draw your own conclusions.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Vossler

Anyone have any UTRs or someone I've missed on WB270? Carla is out of country, looking for a bigger fbb.  Thanks!

Juvi

I will be in London next weekend, and my planned session was cancelled, now I am looking for an alternative, any recommendations ?

Thanks

matt12345

Hi there,

I've just joined Saradas. Really excited to be here. I have only recently got into big muscular ladies. Well, I've liked them for as long as I can remember - they're incredible - but only recently have i hd my first session. It was with Colette Guimond. She was unbelievable. So gorgeous and huge. It really was a dream come true. Does anyone have any other recommendations for sessions. I'd really appreciate it. PS: I live in London.

Thanks,
Matt

femalemusclover

3 big FBBs regularly visiting London are Jana, Lisa and MsXena.  Three of the best so enjoy.

grossbar

agree with above. I would go for Jana a lovely lady who is often in London.  You wont be disappointed.

charliepanayi

Lisa - always amazing to see
Ms Xena - not seen her myself yet but everyone here has nothing but praise
Lyra - has been over a few times now, and is well worth it
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?

matt12345

Hey,

Does anyone have any experience with seeing Milena Tevilova. She looks awesome. If so, do you know how to contact her.

Thanks,
Matt

his5jtm

Hi,

I've never done a session before but I'm starting to look into it now. To get the ball rolling would I need to e-mail the fbb directly or to the wb270 email address?

Thanks, James

charliepanayi

Email the FBB, they should have contact emails on their pages on WB270
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?