LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arkanis

@boselectah can you send me the links from adultwork with muscle girls? public or private, but I'm too curious!!!
Thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


asha1234

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

witcher

Looking for competitive session in London and found scorpion and inferno as am option.
Any recommendations?
Thanks

Alina-fan

Scorpion has been training for roughly two years now. She should be able to give you a good match. Do you have any wrestling/BJJ training or experience?

witcher

Hi
Thanks for reply
Yes I do  have bjj and wrestling experience.
Who else in London area can recommend to me?
Hot girl but offers competitive session
Thanks

Alina-fan

Monica brings good wrestlers to London on a regular basis. I just checked her website and there are gonna be good wrestlers for the next wrestling event in July.

witcher

I saw that too
have you wrestle with any of them ?
How are they?
Who would recommend?

Thanks

Alina-fan

No, I haven't. I'm planning on wrestling one of Warrior Amazon or Diana after that event. They are both good wrestlers.

witcher

Me too
Tuogh choice though
But I feel inclined on picking warrior amazon

Alina-fan

I'm leaning towards Warrior Amazon, too.

luc

I'm surprised to not find more compliments about KASSIDY ?
Her private wrestling mat is the must to be in LONDON. She's gorgeous, friendly, strong and skilled ! Her wonderfull and never ended ebony legs are a real dream but can be a real nightmare if she traps an wraps you with...
Very good wrestler this amazon is also able to carry you in various way during really longtime I'm over than 90 kgs and feel like a child on her back or hips. :woohoo:

Christal Cornick

Hello to ALL you wonderful gents :)

Just to inform you that I have sensual muscle worship dates available to be secured for August :)
So if you're man enough to be able to handle my huge, solid bulging muscles, then please contact me...I am in VERY good off-season condition right now, my abbs are now starting to show again ;) as I promised some of you I would get my abbs back for summer, I'm a woman of my word ;) - they are coming ;)

One hour sessions available and also two and three hour sessions come with BIG DISCOUNTS! - please ask me about them when you enquire about meeting me :)

Offering:
Sensual muscle worship
Meet and greets
Mild domination
Forced muscle worship
Scissors
Pins/ holds/ restraints
Pillow fights
Demonstration of strength
Oiling/ massage
Posing and muscle appreciation
Phone chats
Text chats
And many more session types, please do ask me if you have a special request :)

All sessions are kept 100% private and confidential.

No time wasters please :) I have muscles waiting for REAL men and not muscles for time wasters ;) Thankyou

Please contact me directly via email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

gatorvin

I can vouch that Chrystal is 100% the real deal
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I can vouch that Chrystal is 100% the real deal


  Seems she is taking bookings for August?
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

I strongly recommend those that can to book. She's one of the best I've sessioned with, although I appreciate that there is a whole community of tastes and foibles out there. And I've sessioned with many many
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login