LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

London community

Started by Buster247, September 03, 2009, 08:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alina-fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I strongly recommend those that can to book. She's one of the best I've sessioned with, although I appreciate that there is a whole community of tastes and foibles out there. And I've sessioned with many many

Care to write a review?

Alina-fan

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

gatorvin

i don't write public reviews with lots of details for obvs reasons
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i don't write public reviews with lots of details for obvs reasons

     Fair play to you.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gk

There is a muscular lady on AW named Raicca, has anyone seen her, feedback will be greatly appreciated,
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bicepia22

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
what's AW please?
Even though those initials are often short for armwrestling lol, I think he was probably referring to a site called AdultWork that's is an escort/webcam type site.
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

gk

Thanks Bicepia, full link You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

krugerallen

Hey anybody tried this lady called Arialla Gold, she advertises on AW. She is huge and stands 6'3 and does lift/carry and wrestling. Any pointers appreciated...i am visiting London

asha1234

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There is a muscular lady on AW named Raicca, has anyone seen her, feedback will be greatly appreciated,

She is very good. Sensual. More of a Fitness girl than a fbb
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chemdude01

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey anybody tried this lady called Arialla Gold, she advertises on AW. She is huge and stands 6'3 and does lift/carry and wrestling. Any pointers appreciated...i am visiting London

I have not, but WOW. I would really like to know more...

fa13

Anyone know anyone near Newbury that does sessions? I am stay there for the week

borntobemild

I think Christal Cornick is based fairly near. She's a member on here and posts quite regularly.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fa13

ok thanks, she actually nearer to where I live looking for someone closer to here. Thanks for you help though.

kentpaul

If it hasnt been posted here Sahara Knite the indian pornstar is training, I guess a physique look if dieted down and she does a range of sessions. She is in north kent. But also does some wrestling gigs in london

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If it hasnt been posted here Sahara Knite the indian pornstar is training, I guess a physique look if dieted down and she does a range of sessions. She is in north kent. But also does some wrestling gigs in london

She hasn't done that much porn, I'd say she's a selfl-styled porn star who charges delusional prices for anything remotely sensual. Nothing on her Adultwork profile or photos to suggest she's got a better physique than 1000s of other ladies on the site, though I grant you she's got a nice trim fit figure.
Oh well, maybe it's early days and she'll update her profile if/as/when she gets some muscle on her. I'll bung her in my "one to watch" Adultwork hotlist.... thanks for the heads up.