Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alessandra Alves de Lima

Started by lisco, September 16, 2019, 10:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsman99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just read on a ***** post, she was doing scissor sessions while she was in Miami recently, I dont think she was doing full sessions at the moment, but not 100% sure, will update when I know more

I would like to have a scissor session with her anytime. It must be awesome  :wow:


boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just read on a ***** post, she was doing scissor sessions while she was in Miami recently, I dont think she was doing full sessions at the moment, but not 100% sure, will update when I know more

I would like to have a scissor session with her anytime. It must be awesome  :wow:
It was.
Scissors sessions is pretty much what she was offering before. Iirc she didn't offer to do lifts or full wrestling.

Sportsman99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just read on a ***** post, she was doing scissor sessions while she was in Miami recently, I dont think she was doing full sessions at the moment, but not 100% sure, will update when I know more

I would like to have a scissor session with her anytime. It must be awesome  :wow:
It was.
Scissors sessions is pretty much what she was offering before. Iirc she didn't offer to do lifts or full wrestling.

She could scissor me for hours. I would love the feeling of her huge strong muscular thighs around my body, around my head and feel her strength.

Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just read on a ***** post, she was doing scissor sessions while she was in Miami recently, I dont think she was doing full sessions at the moment, but not 100% sure, will update when I know more

I would like to have a scissor session with her anytime. It must be awesome  :wow:
It was.
Scissors sessions is pretty much what she was offering before. Iirc she didn't offer to do lifts or full wrestling.

I've been lucky enough to have two sessions with Alessandra, I did not scissors with Alessandra on my sessions, not really my thing, but we did do other things  :) ;),
And I can testify she is super strong and also very sensual. She is an amazing woman

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just read on a ***** post, she was doing scissor sessions while she was in Miami recently, I dont think she was doing full sessions at the moment, but not 100% sure, will update when I know more

I would like to have a scissor session with her anytime. It must be awesome  :wow:
It was.
Scissors sessions is pretty much what she was offering before. Iirc she didn't offer to do lifts or full wrestling.

I've been lucky enough to have two sessions with Alessandra, I did not scissors with Alessandra on my sessions, not really my thing, but we did do other things  :) ;),
And I can testify she is super strong and also very sensual. She is an amazing woman

What kind of session? How did she show her strength? What are your stats?

Mscllvr21

I have had a lot of experience with Brazilian girls, mainly in Sao Paulo and Rio.  In almost all the cases, they are stronger than they look and they are incredibly sensual and great kissers. Most of my sessions with Brazilian girls have ended in FS, albeit it does help to speak a little Spanish or Portoguese. 

Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have had a lot of experience with Brazilian girls, mainly in Sao Paulo and Rio.  In almost all the cases, they are stronger than they look and they are incredibly sensual and great kissers. Most of my sessions with Brazilian girls have ended in FS, albeit it does help to speak a little Spanish or Portoguese.

Do not be shy my friend, can you share names. I have only ever sessioned with one Brazilian, it was Alessandra, and yes it was as you said, very sensual, she is super strong

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have had a lot of experience with Brazilian girls, mainly in Sao Paulo and Rio.  In almost all the cases, they are stronger than they look and they are incredibly sensual and great kissers. Most of my sessions with Brazilian girls have ended in FS, albeit it does help to speak a little Spanish or Portoguese.

Do not be shy my friend, can you share names. I have only ever sessioned with one Brazilian, it was Alessandra, and yes it was as you said, very sensual, she is super strong

It's not about being shy, it's about being classy and showing discretion. Especially since just because a session wrestlers does extras with one client, it doesn't mean they'll do it with every one.

ep92010

how did you reach out to her? i don't see her on wb or sessiongirls. i reached out to her on insta**** and never heard back. i'd love to see her while she's still in miami!

Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
how did you reach out to her? i don't see her on wb or sessiongirls. i reached out to her on inst@gram and never heard back. i'd love to see her while she's still in miami!

shes back in brazil now

artax

I e-mailed her also when she was in Miami- no response - perhaps not sessioning anymore?

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I e-mailed her also when she was in Miami- no response - perhaps not sessioning anymore?

The only person vaguely claiming she might be was Echolinks based on some second hand post he says he read.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I e-mailed her also when she was in Miami- no response - perhaps not sessioning anymore?

The only person vaguely claiming she might be was Echolinks based on some second hand post he says he read.

What I heard was that she was or did scissors session whilst she was in Miami, I never got a definitive answer on whether she was offering full sessions  ;) while she was in Miami, I asked the question, but I never claimed she was doing full session  ;) while she was in Miami

gk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have had a lot of experience with Brazilian girls, mainly in Sao Paulo and Rio.  In almost all the cases, they are stronger than they look and they are incredibly sensual and great kissers. Most of my sessions with Brazilian girls have ended in FS, albeit it does help to speak a little Spanish or Portoguese.

Had sessioned in 2022 Besuolanni (has now huge ass implants). Was the worst session ever and costed a real fortune. Had booked for 3 hours and asked her to leave mid flight. Was supposed to be FS as was booked as an escort
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Siva

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I e-mailed her also when she was in Miami- no response - perhaps not sessioning anymore?

The only person vaguely claiming she might be was Echolinks based on some second hand post he says he read.

What I heard was that she was or did scissors session whilst she was in Miami, I never got a definitive answer on whether she was offering full sessions  ;) while she was in Miami, I asked the question, but I never claimed she was doing full session  ;) while she was in Miami

I had a session with her when she was in Miami. I've also had sessions with her in Brazil. All my sessions were scissors sessions. Nothing else.