LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alessandra Alves de Lima

Started by lisco, September 16, 2019, 10:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I e-mailed her also when she was in Miami- no response - perhaps not sessioning anymore?

The only person vaguely claiming she might be was Echolinks based on some second hand post he says he read.

What I heard was that she was or did scissors session whilst she was in Miami, I never got a definitive answer on whether she was offering full sessions  ;) while she was in Miami, I asked the question, but I never claimed she was doing full session  ;) while she was in Miami

I had a session with her when she was in Miami. I've also had sessions with her in Brazil. All my sessions were scissors sessions. Nothing else.

thanks for info


hpr9933

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I e-mailed her also when she was in Miami- no response - perhaps not sessioning anymore?

The only person vaguely claiming she might be was Echolinks based on some second hand post he says he read.

What I heard was that she was or did scissors session whilst she was in Miami, I never got a definitive answer on whether she was offering full sessions  ;) while she was in Miami, I asked the question, but I never claimed she was doing full session  ;) while she was in Miami

I had a session with her when she was in Miami. I've also had sessions with her in Brazil. All my sessions were scissors sessions. Nothing else.



What are her scissors like? Is she one that goes more for show or does she actually inflict pain on her scissor sub. I only like scissors but want to be legit scared in them.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What are her scissors like? Is she one that goes more for show or does she actually inflict pain on her scissor sub. I only like scissors but want to be legit scared in them.

She likes being a bit playful, but if you tell her you really want her to flex hard she will do it and it's impressive. But she's not a dominatrix type/no mean streak.

Siva

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I e-mailed her also when she was in Miami- no response - perhaps not sessioning anymore?

The only person vaguely claiming she might be was Echolinks based on some second hand post he says he read.

What I heard was that she was or did scissors session whilst she was in Miami, I never got a definitive answer on whether she was offering full sessions  ;) while she was in Miami, I asked the question, but I never claimed she was doing full session  ;) while she was in Miami

I had a session with her when she was in Miami. I've also had sessions with her in Brazil. All my sessions were scissors sessions. Nothing else.



What are her scissors like? Is she one that goes more for show or does she actually inflict pain on her scissor sub. I only like scissors but want to be legit scared in them.

I always ask for brutal sessions from every girl I meet. I did the same with Alessandra. I had the most brutal sessions with her among all the sessions I had, without including KOs, because she didn't ko me. She broke me in the sessions.

Echolinks

hi all

anyone got any info on alessandra, is she reavelling againg, is she still doing sessions

thanks guys

Buck33

Alessandra is in Miami now...  :)
But I don't know if she will meet fans
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Siva

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alessandra is in Miami now...  :)
But I don't know if she will meet fans

I had a session with her in Miami in May.

jason123

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alessandra is in Miami now...  :)
But I don't know if she will meet fans

I had a session with her in Miami in May.

How was your session? What kind of session does she offer?

razerx123

Do we know if she is offering sessions or how can you find out if she is?

Buck33

For now the only way to contact her is by her OF or tohers who have her Whatsapp contact
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Siva

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alessandra is in Miami now...  :)
But I don't know if she will meet fans

I had a session with her in Miami in May.

How was your session? What kind of session does she offer?

I had a scissors session with her. She didn't ko me but she broke me.

Mscllvr21

Can you share her email or other contact information?

Siva

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi all, Alessandra has this week arrived in Miami, she teaming up with fellow brazilian fafafitness. I am not sure if we got a definite answer on if Alessandra was offering FULL sessions  :) on her last visit to Miami in May or June this year.  For any of you lucky guys in the US now is anyone planning on having a session with Alessandra.

Like I said, I had a scissors session with her in May when she was in Miami.

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw Alessandra alves in Las Vegas recently. I set it up thru the site showup23 and it worked. I made the deposit thru the site and she whatsapped me an hour later setting everything up. It will be the last session I ever do. I always worshipped these muscular women in my mind, and then I actually slayed the dragon. Out of all the women in the world to worship, I had finally set up a session with the biggest girl out there. I got to the hotel and we had ourselves one hell of an hour of muscle worship. There came a time when I was in between her thighs when I thought to myself, "oh, this is kind of stupid and lame". We have these fantasies of massive chicks when we're on the computer, and then we book these sessions in real life and you just kind of realize that it's all kind of stupid. It's time to get off of the computer and find a real chick for yourself. Or else we'll all be jacking off until we die. Alessandra was great tho. Just the biggest leg muscles you could ever imagine rubbing and kissing. I feel like after my session with her I can finally stop this muscle fetish madness, and get on with my life. Real life muscle worship sessions are never as awesome as we think they are whilst holding our hard dicks in front of our screens. But god dam, her thighs are huge.
I hear what you're saying. A lot of these girls (particularly Gayle Moher) simply treat sessions like they're going through the motions. With them, I've gotten that exact same feeling (i.e. Did I just spend eight benjamins for THIS?) you're describing. It's why I am A LOT more selective about the girls I see than I used to be. Just having muscles and sexy pictures isn't enough; girls like Arekah Lox that actually have some snap and personality to them that makes sessions worthwhile.
late response here but my 5+ sessions with Gylevwere right up there with my best. She was really active and into the session. Retired now unless you have been seeing her in the past few years!

Nikthegreek24