Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alessandra Alves de Lima

Started by lisco, September 16, 2019, 10:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No news here? I would be willing to pay her very well to session with her !
If anybody has any clue, please send DM please!

No news. She hasn't been listed on SG for quote awhile now and nobody has mentioned having a session with her for years.

Nothing more than people talking about where she is based on her IG posts and wondering if she'll do sessions while she's in that town. Basically nothing but wishful thinking.

e_honda

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

tavaresrica

Nop
I guy up there told he had a scissors session with her not that long ago - 1 year or so..

But anyways...let us hope for some news soon :)

tavaresrica

By Besuolanni did you mean Suelen Bissolati?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have had a lot of experience with Brazilian girls, mainly in Sao Paulo and Rio.  In almost all the cases, they are stronger than they look and they are incredibly sensual and great kissers. Most of my sessions with Brazilian girls have ended in FS, albeit it does help to speak a little Spanish or Portoguese.

Had sessioned in 2022 Besuolanni (has now huge ass implants). Was the worst session ever and costed a real fortune. Had booked for 3 hours and asked her to leave mid flight. Was supposed to be FS as was booked as an escort

2ndHoodman

She's back and on sessiongirls!

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's back and on sessiongirls!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

Jbiggie

Nice! Curious what the damage is. She's not in her prime condition from a few years back but seems to have a really strong online presence, so nothing would surprise me.

Mscllvr21

Agreed, smaller than she used to be, but still hot AF.  I imagine her rates are lower if you see her in Rio. She has been doing sessions UTR on and off for the last 5 years.

Sportsman99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's back and on sessiongirls!

I would love to meet her for a session. I wonder what are her prices.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Agreed, smaller than she used to be, but still hot AF.  I imagine her rates are lower if you see her in Rio. She has been doing sessions UTR on and off for the last 5 years.
Dang I gotta find some old footage it's been a moment.

Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's back and on sessiongirls!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has she  taken her profile offline, that link is down. Man I hope she back again, I been lucky enough to have had two session with Alessandra first in Nov 2019, then angain in Feb 2020. I would love a third.

So did anyone the page, it cant of been up for long it gone now

Iron Wolf

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's back and on sessiongirls!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has she  taken her profile offline, that link is down. Man I hope she back again, I been lucky enough to have had two session with Alessandra first in Nov 2019, then angain in Feb 2020. I would love a third.

So did anyone the page, it cant of been up for long it gone now

It was there. I'm the one who shared the link. Maybe it was fake and got taken down by Session Girls or it was real and she changed her mind. Whatever the case, it's no longer there. Time to move on.
// SARADAS

status: connected
access: restricted

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
> request vip privileges

Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's back and on sessiongirls!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has she  taken her profile offline, that link is down. Man I hope she back again, I been lucky enough to have had two session with Alessandra first in Nov 2019, then angain in Feb 2020. I would love a third.

So did anyone the page, it cant of been up for long it gone now

It was there. I'm the one who shared the link. Maybe it was fake and got taken down by Session Girls or it was real and she changed her mind. Whatever the case, it's no longer there. Time to move on.

I would love to move on, but both of my sessions with Alessandra were out of this world, still wishing and hoping to get a third session the Amazing Alessandra Alves  ;) :)

I noticed her OF is free now, maybe shes's not getting as many subcribers as before, so maybe not making as much money as before, so maybe she might  need to get beack into doing session.s to start making money.

Who knows, I guess time wiill tell

Jbiggie

Her profile is still there, no? I saw it earlier today. I'm reaching out for a London session.

I wouldn't read too much into a free OF account. Usually a ploy to sell you sexting sessions with some dude in the Philippines.

Old Surehand

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her profile is still there, no? I saw it earlier today. I'm reaching out for a London session.

I wouldn't read too much into a free OF account. Usually a ploy to sell you sexting sessions with some dude in the Philippines.
If you saw another Sessions Girls link for her, why don't you share it?


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's back and on sessiongirls!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Has she  taken her profile offline, that link is down. Man I hope she back again, I been lucky enough to have had two session with Alessandra first in Nov 2019, then angain in Feb 2020. I would love a third.

So did anyone the page, it cant of been up for long it gone now

It was there. I'm the one who shared the link. Maybe it was fake and got taken down by Session Girls or it was real and she changed her mind. Whatever the case, it's no longer there. Time to move on.

One concerning aspect of this profile is that the contact email differs from the one listed elsewhere. Additionally, under the review posts, a separate email address is provided, requesting that people contact You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. This raises concerns about potential phishing or suspicious activity.
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login