LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alessandra Alves de Lima

Started by lisco, September 16, 2019, 10:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikthegreek24

I asked her in onlyfans and she wants 100 Euro for telling me if she does session 😂

Nikthegreek24

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I asked her in onlyfans and she wants 100 Euro for telling me if she does session 😂

Thats the funniest thing Ive heard in a long time, she wants a $100 just to answer the question. If I had to guess I would say she is, but she will want a lot from you.

You'll be able to answer this, I hear her onlyfan is not that great, not showing her face in her videos and photos, is this true

Nikthegreek24

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I asked her in onlyfans and she wants 100 Euro for telling me if she does session 😂

Thats the funniest thing Ive heard in a long time, she wants a $100 just to answer the question. If I had to guess I would say she is, but she will want a lot from you.

You'll be able to answer this, I hear her onlyfan is not that great, not showing her face in her videos and photos, is this true
Yes her onlyfans is not that great similar to Insta**** she has spider content but if I'm going to give 20 and 30 for pictures with her face and naked or video 50+ why not to take all this money and do session or find an escort

Nikthegreek24

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I asked her in onlyfans and she wants 100 Euro for telling me if she does session 😂

Thats the funniest thing Ive heard in a long time, she wants a $100 just to answer the question. If I had to guess I would say she is, but she will want a lot from you.

You'll be able to answer this, I hear her onlyfan is not that great, not showing her face in her videos and photos, is this true
If she was doing session in Europe I would pay her and if she was doing fs I would even give her 1000 because I always like the way she looks for session I think 350 is good bus I hear she is expensive

Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I asked her in onlyfans and she wants 100 Euro for telling me if she does session 😂

Thats the funniest thing Ive heard in a long time, she wants a $100 just to answer the question. If I had to guess I would say she is, but she will want a lot from you.

You'll be able to answer this, I hear her onlyfan is not that great, not showing her face in her videos and photos, is this true
If she was doing session in Europe I would pay her and if she was doing fs I would even give her 1000 because I always like the way she looks for session I think 350 is good bus I hear she is expensive

I been lucky enough to have 2 full sessions with alessandra, the first time was in nov 2019 and then again in feb 2020, both times in London. I was veryy with both of my sessions  :)

Buck33

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I asked her in onlyfans and she wants 100 Euro for telling me if she does session 😂

I am 100% sure it's a manager running her OF unfortunately
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I asked her in onlyfans and she wants 100 Euro for telling me if she does session 😂

I am 100% sure it's a manager running her OF unfortunately

Probably that Pakistani guy was hired by her who tries to manipulate Google searches
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nikthegreek24

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I asked her in onlyfans and she wants 100 Euro for telling me if she does session 😂

Thats the funniest thing Ive heard in a long time, she wants a $100 just to answer the question. If I had to guess I would say she is, but she will want a lot from you.

You'll be able to answer this, I hear her onlyfan is not that great, not showing her face in her videos and photos, is this true
If she was doing session in Europe I would pay her and if she was doing fs I would even give her 1000 because I always like the way she looks for session I think 350 is good bus I hear she is expensive

I been lucky enough to have 2 full sessions with alessandra, the first time was in nov 2019 and then again in feb 2020, both times in London. I was veryy with both of my sessions  :)
how much did you pay

Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I asked her in onlyfans and she wants 100 Euro for telling me if she does session 😂

Thats the funniest thing Ive heard in a long time, she wants a $100 just to answer the question. If I had to guess I would say she is, but she will want a lot from you.

You'll be able to answer this, I hear her onlyfan is not that great, not showing her face in her videos and photos, is this true
If she was doing session in Europe I would pay her and if she was doing fs I would even give her 1000 because I always like the way she looks for session I think 350 is good bus I hear she is expensive

I been lucky enough to have 2 full sessions with alessandra, the first time was in nov 2019 and then again in feb 2020, both times in London. I was veryy with both of my sessions  :)
how much did you pay

send me a dirct message. thanks

Echolinks

Anyone got any info on her, is she travelling again, does she still do sessions

michaelg1978


Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she on sessiongirls?

she was, but this was some time ago, before covid late 2019 early 2020. I was able to get a session with her via showup23, both times in London. I would love to have another session with her, but not sure if she still does them or if she even travelling, she was in Miami last year, a few guys here said she did do session, but not sure if that a full session  ;)

Echolinks

Just notice on Alessandra insta**** she is travelling to Miami

I wonder if she will doing any session while in Miami,

Echolinks

Hi everyone

Anyone here from LA, I just noticed Alessandra is in LA now, I wonder if she will be sessioning whilst she is in LA. I need her back to London, maybe next year, fingers crossed

tavaresrica

No news here? I would be willing to pay her very well to session with her !
If anybody has any clue, please send DM please!