⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alessandra Alves de Lima

Started by lisco, September 16, 2019, 10:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Echolinks

You lucky guys in Miami are in for a treat, she arrived in Miami today, she is travelling agian, I cant wait for her to return to London

Echolinks

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

fa13

Does she have a profile? Would love to meet her in London

boyofwinter

Not sure what she's like now but was a great session 4 years ago. If I were in the area at the moment I'd be seeing her again.

Sportsman99

I dream to meet her. She is on my list for sure. Her legs are so amazing  :wow:

Mscllvr21

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You lucky guys in Miami are in for a treat, she arrived in Miami today, she is travelling agian, I cant wait for her to return to London

On which site did you see that she is traveling again for sessions?

femalemusclover

Hope she revisits London now sessioning again after stopping during COVID pandemic.
Cannot wait for Alessandra to return to London. It will be heaven on earth to have her beautiful
thick thighs around my head as I try to pleasure her.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artax

She used to be on sessiongirls - not sure if still is- Insta**** and Twitter have her in Miami for a month with another Brazilian fitness model- pics together look great- not sure about contact info though

Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You lucky guys in Miami are in for a treat, she arrived in Miami today, she is travelling agian, I cant wait for her to return to London

On which site did you see that she is traveling again for sessions?

Never saw it on any website, I've messaged Alessandra via whatsapp, I noticed she started an OnlyFans 2 weeks ago, so it got me thinking she might be travelling again.

I sessioned  ;) with Alessandra the last two times she was in London, first in Nov 2019, then second time in Feb 2020

She said she will be Miama for a month, she will be doing content for her Onlyfans, she will be doing some content with another beautiful Brazilian, her name is @fafafitness11

I asked her about London, she said hopefully by the end of the year she will come back to London. I really hope she come back, I would love to have a third session  ;) with Alessandra

Mscllvr21

Thanks. Please let us know if she and/or fafafitness are officially doing sessions

fa13

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You lucky guys in Miami are in for a treat, she arrived in Miami today, she is travelling agian, I cant wait for her to return to London

On which site did you see that she is traveling again for sessions?

Never saw it on any website, I've messaged Alessandra via whatsapp, I noticed she started an OnlyFans 2 weeks ago, so it got me thinking she might be travelling again.

I sessioned  ;) with Alessandra the last two times she was in London, first in Nov 2019, then second time in Feb 2020

She said she will be Miama for a month, she will be doing content for her Onlyfans, she will be doing some content with another beautiful Brazilian, her name is @fafafitness11

I asked her about London, she said hopefully by the end of the year she will come back to London. I really hope she come back, I would love to have a third session  ;) with Alessandra

What were you London sessions like?

Echolinks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You lucky guys in Miami are in for a treat, she arrived in Miami today, she is travelling agian, I cant wait for her to return to London

On which site did you see that she is traveling again for sessions?

Never saw it on any website, I've messaged Alessandra via whatsapp, I noticed she started an OnlyFans 2 weeks ago, so it got me thinking she might be travelling again.

I sessioned  ;) with Alessandra the last two times she was in London, first in Nov 2019, then second time in Feb 2020

She said she will be Miama for a month, she will be doing content for her Onlyfans, she will be doing some content with another beautiful Brazilian, her name is @fafafitness11

I asked her about London, she said hopefully by the end of the year she will come back to London. I really hope she come back, I would love to have a third session  ;) with Alessandra

What were you London sessions like?

It was everything I had hoped it would be, Alessandra is an amazing woman. I am a ass and thigh man so when I first saw her when she opened her hotel  room door, it was sight to behold.

Alessandra has always been my dream girl. She is so strong and powerful but also sensual.

Sessioned with her twice, I really would love a third

Echolinks

is she sessioning again, not be able find a proper answer to this,

hope you guys can help

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
is she sessioning again, not be able find a proper answer to this,

hope you guys can help

She told you she was. Bizarre.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Echolinks

no, I asked if she was coming to London again, she said she has no plans on coming to London this year,  but I am still unsure if she has returned to sessioning,

hope this has cleared up any misunderstanding,




Echolinks

Just read on a ***** post, she was doing scissor sessions while she was in Miami recently, I dont think she was doing full sessions at the moment, but not 100% sure, will update when I know more