LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alessandra Alves de Lima

Started by lisco, September 16, 2019, 10:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
P.S..EVERY time I paid more than $500 I have loved every second because it involved UTR elite

Shame I was only ever able to try you out once.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


SoulPlane

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone whining they can't afford over $500+ forgets that is what the market has been set at by demand for her. I wouldn't see the well known name that seems to add $100 to her fee every time somebody says how great their session was because they got FS but she can command it.  Live with it because you're not changing it by posting.
Not trying to change it. I'm simply not going to spend that much on a girl I know nothing about or has a less than stellar reputation. Been down that road before. No thanks!  :D

SoulPlane

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
P.S..EVERY time I paid more than $500 I have loved every second because it involved UTR elite
Even $300 isn't worth it if whether it's a good session or not for you depends on her doing X. I've only booked with ladies I knew I wanted to spend the time with regardless of how the session went, it's been my philosophy for 25 years and it's never once let me down.
A girl can be a 10/10 supermodel for all I care, but if she's a 1/10 on the inside, it'll kill any desire I have to be around her a lot faster than anything else would. That's not just the case in sessions, but for life in general as far as I'm concerned.

Chesterguy21

Hey,

does anybody know if Alessandra quit sessioning? Her sessiongirls is off  for quite so I guess she won't do any more sessions. Does anybody know why she did it??
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

MrBogus

Well she lives in Brazil, duh. I am sure if you lived near her in Brazil she may consider a session. I was supposed to see her in mid March of this year but like a day or two before the actual session she had to get back to Brazil to not get stuck as flights were canceled.

At most I have noticed Canadians still traveling to the USA, US based women traveling within the USA, that one Mexican fbb bella fernanda still travels to the USA constantly, but I doubt someone is gonna travel all the way to the USA from Brazil to session. Given her experience she may be worried if flights are restricted and canceled and getting stuck.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chesterguy21

Sounds it's more the pandemic than her deciding to quit sessions. Thought about that too. I was curious if she'd do traveling again when the pandemic is over and we have none of these restrictions anymore. Or at least not too much of them. But as long as she considers sessions in general it's cool. I don't want to miss the opportunity to get a session with her. :D
Thank you! :)
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

boyofwinter

BUMP
The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is back, with new pics, and she will be traveling soon. .03 of advice: Run don't walk.

artax

Did she say where she was traveling? I know she came to New York a few years ago but I missed her

Chesterguy21

Yes she will be available in Miami and in London. Unfortunately not my area.
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

xephos

Anyone have her email. The page is down. I assume that doesn't bode well for the return.

liftcarryfan1

Other than her Miami trip, she hasn't posted dates so need to run towards anything really.

xephos

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Other than her Miami trip, she hasn't posted dates so need to run towards anything really.

Do you still see her page up?

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Other than her Miami trip, she hasn't posted dates so need to run towards anything really.

Do you still see her page up?

Nope.

Musculoadicto1965


Clawson

It sounds like she's still interested in sessioning after emailing with her. She mentioned having to reschedule her travel. Maybe she's getting too many emails.