⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

College Crush

Started by jdm022, June 25, 2019, 01:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdm022

Chet

We got up the next day and met with Rick.  He has succeeded in securing an extra bid and Teresa was about to sell the house and property for $9.2 million.  This was going to be a life changing event on top of our obvious life changing events.  A bit later, the other party showed up, lots of paperwork was signed, and Teresa and I left.  Richer than we ever thought possible, we headed out to enjoy Colorado and talk about our new life.  Nothing was going to curb Teresa's obsession with getting bigger and as muscular as humanly possible, but everything else now should be better than ever. 

We decided to go for a nice hike.  Luckily for me, Teresa wore running shoes, very short shorts and a sports bra.  As I followed her, It was amazing to see her gorgeous diamond shaped calves flex magnificently with each powerful stride, but it was equally impressive to watch her quads jump out hugely as well.  As I peered up, it was obvious that her growing, Goliath back muscles, lats and towering traps would intimidate any Grizzly Bear we encountered, so I was feeling pretty safe.  We were heading up this single lane hiking trail and for fun I slipped past her, turned and said, "Race to the top!"  I then began sprinting and had a nice 20 foot advantage over her as I started the climbing sprint.  It was probably 100 yards to the top and I figured my running had got me in good enough shape to beat my hulking, 200 pound wife up the trail.  As I got about a third of the way up, I heard her heavy steps quickly catching me.  By the time we hit half way, she was overtaking me and gave me a slap on the ass on her way by.  She sprinted with incredible force and athleticism and I knew immediately I was no match for her.  I tried to stay with her and maybe lose by a few steps, but she was a monster.  Her huge quads easily outpaced my fit, but thin runner legs and she became more and more distant.  She easily beat me by 20 yards and I knew that in any physical challenge, she would be the victor.  Teresa had a massive smile on her face as I eventually made it up and she grabbed me in a huge bear hug and lifted me off the ground as I approached.  She then looked at me with a grin and said, "Really honey...really?"  She was exactly right and now found it laughable that I would possibly challenge her.  I just looked back and said, "Awe, had to give it a shot, just in case."  "You've seen these thighs babe." she answered, "Like my chest, they're stronger than they look too!"  I leaned in and kissed her deeply, craving to feel and see how strong they had now become."  On the way back down the trail, Teresa wanted a little extra work, so she had me get on her back like a small child and she started walking us down the trail.  I figured she would go a few hundred yards, but to my surprise, she carried me the entire three miles of the hike, barely breaking a sweat.

We eventually got back to our hotel and I was egging Teresa on to walk down to the gym across the street and show me how strong her legs were.  She of course had to consume a bunch of chicken, broccoli and some pre-workout.  I had a small amount myself and asked her for some pre-workout as well.  "What?" she replied, "Why do you need Pre-Workout to go for a run and do some sit-ups?"  I felt a little timid to even say, but answered, "I don't know, I guess I was thinking I'd start lifting a little weight and firm up my arms, maybe put a couple pounds of muscle on."  "Oh, that's cute babe." She answered.  She then grabbed my thin arm and said, "Absolutely you can honey, but just start with a little, you have to build up to a full serving."

I took the swig of pre-workout, then had to decide what to wear over there.  I didn't want to compress the hell out of my boobs as it was starting to hurt a little when I was throwing on two sports bras that were a size too small.  I figured I would never see anyone we knew, so I put on one properly fitting sports bra for my firm Size C breasts, then threw on a ball cap, pulling my ponytail through the snapback hole.  Next I pulled on some yoga pants and then some running shorts over those and then of course my running shoes.  I then grabbed a pot gummie out of my bag ate that, knowing full well the sight of Teresa's huge thighs pumped up would surely give me a boner.  After getting ready, I popped my head around the corner and into the bathroom.  I was a little disappointed to see Teresa putting on a baggy pair of sweat pants and pulling over the matching sweat top.  "Babe." I said, "Why are you getting all covered up?"  She looked at me and said, "Oh my god honey!  You look insanely hot! I'm going to have a hard time keeping my hands off you."  She then took a step towards me and cupped my breasts in her powerful hands and gave me a kiss.  "Thanks T." I replied as I began to realize that every time I wore anything half way feminine and not covering up my breasts, Teresa had a hard time keeping her hands off me.  She looked absolutely beautiful as she raised her arms and quickly put her long gorgeous hair in a pony tail too.  She then threw on a quick layer of lip gloss.  She didn't need to wear makeup often, as she was so pretty, but she always wore this very faint colored pink lip gloss to keep her lips moist.  Right as I went to turn, I felt a slight tug and turned around towards her.  "Your turn." she said.  "What?" I replied, I'm not wearing lip stick."  "It's not lip stick dummy." she said, "It's basically chap-stick, but better for your lips."  Again I resisted by backing my head up as she reached out with the lip gloss wand.  "Look honey."  she said softly, "I don't always enjoy kissing your hard, cracked lips.  Can you just do this for me?"  She then looked at me with these sad puppy eyes and tilted her head cutely to the side.  "Oh shit.  alright." I answered and closed my eyes as she put a layer on my lips.  To my surprise, it actually was very soothing on my lips and had a very faint berry flavor.  I gave T a smile and turned to leave.

As we exited the bathroom, Teresa kind of grabbed me by the arm and pulled me in excitement towards the door.  She grabbed her workout bag and we walked across to the gym.  "So Babe." I asked again.  "Why the sweats on this beautiful day?"  "Oh.  I'll take them off later honey."  she answered, "I just like to start a bit warm and get a little sweat going first."  That made sense and I eagerly awaited seeing her without them.  We made our way across the street and walked up to the front desk of the gym.  It was modern and really beautiful inside.  it looked like the kind of gym a bunch of rich stuck up socialites would work out in and I was curious who would be in there.  Anyway, we walked up to the front desk and there was a cute high school or college girl behind the desk.  We told her we were staying at the hotel across the street and just wanted to workout for the day.  The girl handed us a release form to sign and then said, "Oh.  Good news for you two.  Ladies are half price, so it's only $15 for you, instead of $30."  Teresa laughed out loud and gave me a nudge.  For some reason, she loved when I was mistaken for a woman."  I nudged her back and we signed the forms and paid the fee while the girl behind the counter looked at us oddly, not knowing why Teresa was laughing.

Teresa and I did a 5 minute warm up on the bikes and she told me about the leg workout she would be doing and also taking me though.  I laughed knowing we would be on completely different weights, but looked forward to seeing her huge quads push some poundage.  We walked over to the squat racks and luckily there were two right next to eachother.  One of them only had an empty bar on it, and the other one had 3 plates on each side, making it 315 pounds.  Teresa looked at me and said, "I hate when people don't re-rack their weights.  It's just simple gym edict." "So." I asked, "I'll squat here and you'll take that one."  "Yep." she answered, "That way we can workout at the same time and not have to constantly be putting on and taking off weight."  "That's a great idea." I said as I did a little stretch.

Teresa began to take off one of the plates on the squat rack next to mine.  Right then, this guy walks up and rudely snaps, "Hey princess, can't you see someone's using that."  Teresa kind of jerked her head in surprise and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, there was no one here for the last five minutes so I figured it was open."  "Really!" he said sharply, "There's quite a bit of weight on the bar for it to be EMPTY don't you think."  Teresa was taken back by his smart ass attitude and simply said, "No problem bud, all yours." and she put the plate back on the bar.  I looked at Teresa and said loudly, so that he could hear too, "Well that was fucking rude!"  The guy looked over and kind of snorted like a pig and then quickly turned away to face his weights.  He was the exact kind of guy I expected to see in there.  Perfect hair, like he had taken a shower and carefully styled it before going to the gym, basketball shorts down to his knees and one of those dri-fit Nike sleeveless workout tops. The shoes had blue and grey in them and his shorts were the matching grey and the shirt was the matching blue color.  He was fairly buff with probably 17" biceps and probably weighed 210 or 220 pounds at 6'1" tall.  He probably got tons of girls and was definitely full of himself beyond belief.

We only had one rack to workout on, since Mr. Full of Himself was on the other, so Teresa took my through my 4 sets.  I started with the bar for 12 reps, then added 25's for 10 reps at 95 pounds.  My legs already started feeling it and I took a brief rest.  As I did, l looked over to see the rude guy next to us finally attempting the 315 pounds.  He was obviously pretty strong and knocked out 6 reps at that weight.  As he finished, this girl walks up and says, "Hey Chet, how you doing?"  "Oh, hey Liz." he replied, "Just going for a 1 rep max today, why don't you hang out and watch."  "Sure." she replied, with a smile on her face, seemingly giddy to be around him.  She was probably 28 and about 5'6" 145 pounds, so she had a little hip girth, kind of thick arms and shoulders, but not fat.  Why Chet even talked to her was because of her huge DD breasts i'm sure.  They were stretching the seems of her top and if you're a boob guy, you definitely would like Liz.

I finished off my sets with 8 at 115 and then 6 at 125.  My legs were dying and I knew even walking tomorrow was going to hurt.  With that, Teresa put on 135 pounds and easily deep squatted 20 reps.  As she finished that set, I looked over to watch Liz cheer on Chet while he banged out 2 reps at 365.  When he finished Liz said, "Wow Chet, was that your max?"  "Don't be dumb Liz." he said rudely, "A one rep max is ONE rep...not two."  She took it in stride and didn't seem offended that he just called her dumb, but he was a complete ass hole and I guess she was used to him.  Teresa at the same time looked at me and just shook her head in disgust.  I did the same as I realized we always seemed to be thinking the exact same thing recently.

Teresa put two more 45's on the bar and repped out another easy set of 20 at 215 pounds.  Chet looked over at her as she did that, and I think he was a little surprised to see this "Fat Girl" squatting so effortlessly.  He was taking some pretty significant breaks between sets and while he waited and chatted with Liz, Teresa put two more 45's on her bar and quickly did 10 reps at 315 pounds.  She definitely could have done more, but she obviously had a few sets left to go.  I saw Chet watching out of the corner of his eye and he had a bit of a shocked look on his face watching Teresa bang out 10 reps so smoothly.  Seemingly more motivated now, Chet put 385 on his bar, tightened the hell out of his weight belt, grunted loudly, presumably so everyone in the gym looked over, and lowered down with the weight.  He hit bottom and grunted again as he slowly raised up and finally stood erect with the weight.  He racked the bar loudly, again so everyone could see how great he was as Liz congratulated him.  Liz was congratulating him and too be funny, I walked over and said, "That was an incredible lift Chet, was that your max?"  He looked at me oddly, probably wondering how I knew his name...even though Liz had said it several times.  "Yah." he replied, "But I've been getting pretty strong and I'm going for 400 pounds today."  I kind of shook my head in approval and said, "Well, you look really strong so you'll probably do it."  He said thanks while Liz looked at me in disgust.  I turned and looked at Teresa, who was trying not to die laughing and said, "Be right back."  As I headed to the restroom.

I had a smile on my face the whole way to the restroom, knowing my sarcastic little compliment had to just crack my wife up.  As I walked in, not ten feet this guy walking the other way had a huge smile on his face and said, "Wrong restroom, wrong restroom."  Immediately, I realized what I looked like and laughed while turning around and said in kind of a fake high-pitched voice, "Oh my god...oooops, Sorry."  He just laughed and walked out with me.  I quickly took a right turn and headed into the women's restroom.  I walked into a stall, quickly finished and walked out to wash my hands and rejoin Teresa.  At the sink, to my surprise, Liz walked up to the sink next to mine.  She started washing her hands to and then said, "HI, I'm Liz."  I said, "HI, Davina."  "Well Davina." she said, "I don't know who you and your fat friend are, but Chet's mine, and I don't want you shaking you tight little ass and six pack abs in-front of his face.  Got it."  I was shocked that a woman would be jealous of me, talking to their man...but I guess my Firm breasts and tight ass had convinced Liz otherwise."  I kind of shook my head and said, "No problem Liz, I don't go that way anyway...so no worries."  Sensing she came off kind of hostel, and now realizing I wasn't into guys, her demeanor changed completely.  She said, "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to come off like a bitch, but I didn't know and your so beautiful and have this amazing body..." Liz then leaned over and gave me a hug and briskly walked out to the gym.

I was laughing as I walked back over to the squat racks.  By now Chet had placed 400 pounds on the bar and was getting amped up to make his PR lift.  Liz, Teresa and I stopped and watched and sarcastically cheered him on.  Chet got under the weight, grunted loudly and started his lift.  He definitely didn't do a full squat as he started his way back up.  He got stuck about 3/4 the way up and his face was turning red from his effort and lack of oxygen.  We all cheered loudly as he grunted to max volume, he was slowly coming up and up and up, but the weight became too much and what I would consider 80% up, he dropped the weight off his back while simultaneously standing fully erect.  As the weight came crashing down to the floor he jumped for joy and clapped his hands loudly saying "Yes!!!....400 pounds,,,,boom!"  Liz jumped in and gave him a huge hug, while me and Teresa kind of looked at each other and shook our heads, knowing he clearly did not make the lift.  Either way, we didn't care and I was ready to watch Teresa put up more weight.

Chet's rack had more weight on it and ours was out of 45's.  Teresa walked over to his, smiled at Chet and Liz and said, "Sorry, I just need a couple more of these, my rack is out of weights."  Chet had obviously been completely full of himself and Teresa wanted to have some fun.  She walked back over, put a 45 on each side and stood under the bar.  Loudly I asked her, "How much is that Teresa?"  "405" she replied as she took a step back with the weight.  Chet looked over in horror realizing this "Fat" chick was about to squat more than his PR.  Teresa lowered all the way down, paused, looked over at Chet and winked, then easily stood straight up with the bar slightly bowing up and down as she moved it so swiftly.  He watched intently as she again lowered and rose, lowered and rose, lowered and rose several more times.  As she put the bar back on the rack and looked at Chet, he quickly turned away and began taking the plates off his fallen bar.  "Wow!" Liz exclaimed, "I think that's more than Chet just lifted."  Chet didn't look over, but I replied, "Yep." as Teresa just smiled.  While Chet tried to quickly clean up his weights and bar and get the fuck outta the area, Teresa walked over to his rack again and said, "Just a couple more Chet...thanks."  She then placed the plates on her bar and again stood under it.  I knew she was strong but this seemed like a shit ton of weight.  "How much now?" I asked her.  "495" she said casually.  "Holy shit!" Liz yelled, "495 pounds...that's like 100 more pounds than Chet just lifted."  Even though he hated to do it, Chet looked over to see if Teresa could indeed push up the weight.

My wife slowly backed away from the rack, took a deep breath and lowered to full depth.  She sat there for a second, and even I wondered if she could lift it.  With a quick look of intensity, Teresa smoothly and in full control raised up and stood.  "Wow Teresa."  Liz yelled again, "That;s amazing!"  without hesitation, Teresa lowered and rose 3 more times, seemingly with several reps left in the tank.  Even I was really impresses and I gave my wife a huge high five after she racked the weight.  Chet was completely embarrassed by how much more weight Teresa could lift and even more so when he realized he now looked like a wimp in front of Liz, who knew him and probably all their other gym friends.  He finished racking his weights and bar, packed his little gym bag and said to Liz, "C'mon Liz, let's go to the calf rack."  Teresa then looked over and blurted out, "Hold on Chet and Liz, stick around for just a minute, I need a cheer section for my next lift."  Liz was all for it but Chet looked disgusted as he said, "Okay, fine.  Hurry up though."  Teresa said, "Sure Chet" and walked to his rack to grab 2 more 45's and some 5's and 2.5's"  As she put the weight on the bar it looked ridiculous.  There were twelve 45 pound plates and some smaller ones.  "Wow." I asked, "how much is that?"  "600"  Teresa replied.  "No way!"  Chet said, "That ain't 600."  My wife looked at Chet and said, "Count it Chet."  Now he was really trying to save face and somehow put down a girl who was about to out-lift him by 200 pounds!

After a few moments, Chet says, "Let's go already, let's go."  Teresa looked at him and asked, "Sure Chet.  Is there any way I can borrow your lifting belt....please."  He kind of rolled his eyes, really hoping that this "Fat" girl wouldn't make the lift.  As he tossed over his belt, Teresa reached down and slowly pulled down her sweat pants and kicked them to the side.  Chet, Liz and my jaws dropped in unison.  Exploding out of her short cotton shorts were massive, bulging mounds of muscle making up the largest Quads and massive rounded Hamstrings I had ever seen.  They looked large during our hike, but after pre-workout drink and thousands of pounds just lifted, they were filled with blood to maximum capacity and in their largest state ever!  Her diamond shaped calves were also gargantuan and pumped like never before.  As she turned to look at us while she put the belt on over the waist portion of her sweater, it seemed like something from a dream.  The quad muscles were all separated into three huge long running mounds of muscle, with tear drop rounded muscle at the knee that would make Tom Platz jealous.  As we all stood in awe, Liz took a step forward and reached out to place her hand on my wife's gorgeous muscle-bound leg.  Her hand was kind of quivering as she reached out, so Teresa just grabbed her hand and put it on her leg.  When she did, for fun, she relaxed and quickly flexed her leg.  The bulk, and then beautifully sculpted muscle bounced back and forth several times.  Liz's knees got week and she collapsed to the ground in awe.  I laughed but then quickly helped her up and held her next to me as Teresa got under the bar for the lift.

Her fucking thighs were insane!  Teresa stepped back, slowly lowered to full depth and then grunted loudly....ala Chet, as she slowly began to rise.  She hit a bit of a snag, but her massive, colossal quads were too much for 600 pounds of gravity to resist.  With her head tilted forward, and her long ponytail hanging gently down her thick sweat shirt covered back, Teresa raised ever more and reached full stand.  The bar waved up and down with the mass of 600 pounds on each end.  Liz and I jumped for joy as to our disbelief, Teresa again lowered down slowly with the weight.  "Holy Shit!!!" Liz exclaimed, "Again???"  I couldn't fucking believe it and even Chet's eyes were completely locked on to Teresa's herculean thighs as she made it to full bottom. This time, she had a bit of a double bounce action and it helped her slowly start to rise.  Now, I noticed several full, almost pinky thick veins running up her thigh as it pumped in massive amounts of blood to provide much needed oxygen to her powerful stems.  Her gargantuan quads powered her up and she slowly rose and again stood erect.  She smashed the bar into the rack and turned to face me.  I ran and jumped up into her buff arms and we hugged and kissed passionately.  She then put me down, gave Liz a quick hug and then threw the the belt over to Chet.  Completely embarrassed beyond belief, Chet walked away briskly as Liz waved bye, and quickly followed him.  I just looked at my wife and we both started laughing hysterically as she had just taken this jerks personal best and shit all over it for him and his friends to see.  A huge sense of warmth came over me as I leaned in and hugged my wife's powerful, thick torso knowing she could now easily out-lift even the strongest guys in the gym! 
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sounder9-

Nice update! Good to see your still at it!

Reverie

One of the best ideas I've seen for a story. Enjoying each update as you build on their perfect d.n.a. replicating.

jdm022

Continued....

We continued our workout and it was truly amazing to see my wife's enormous quads bounce with such mass.  She looked incredible in her sweatshirt and cotton shorts, her mammoth, round ass was also growing due to the pre-workout.  As we finished our workout, Teresa looked at me and said, "Wow Davey, that pre-workout seemed to work on you too."  I looked down, and sure enough, my thighs seemed a little more full, it even seemed noticeable through my yoga pants.  I even felt a slight indentation on the side of my thighs where the muscle had filled up a little bit.  I looked at myself in the mirror and she was right, my legs were looking pretty good.  I started kind of massaging their hard surface and Teresa said, "I could just pick you up and eat you right now baby."  "Really!" I replied, "Than why don't we get our buts back over to the hotel room immediately." 

I opened the door to the hotel room and we burst inside, ready to have a nice session.  I flipped off my shoes and pulled off my sports bra, exposing my perfectly shaped tits that I knew Teresa loved so much.  Teresa immediately buried her head in them, lifted me up in her massive arms and carried me to the bedroom.  She then tossed me on the bed and I landed on my back.  Like a crazed animal, Teresa yanked down my running shorts and then my yoga pants.  I was horney as hell but unfortunately, the gummie I ate had really done its job and my cock was in its dormant state.  Not in a derogatory way, but Teresa looked up at me and said, "Wow Honey, I didn't know it could retreat this much."  "What do you mean?" I asked, "You've seen it in its flaccid state before."  "I know she said, "But look."  I peered down and to my surprise, she was right.  It seemed to be shrinking or telescoping down on and into itself as the stem was only an inch long and quite a bit more narrow than usual.  "Holy shit." I exclaimed, "That's the last time I'm taking that pre-workout, if it's gonna steal all the damn blood from my cock!"  She laughed and kissed its head.  I reached down to pull on it and try to shake some life and blood back into it.  That seemed to work and as it began to grow, Teresa gently took it into her mouth to begin pleasuring me greatly.  While it grew, the feeling started coming back and her warm, moist mouth was making me feel like a king.

I loved having this huge, muscle-bound bodybuilder as my wife.  To peer down and look at her enormous traps and gargantuan shoulders and arms as she gave me a blow job was just a feeling I can't describe. As much as that, I also loved my perfectly firm large breasts and the extra erotic sensation I could give myself as I caressed my sensitive nipples while Teresa took my penis in her mouth.  Teresa gyrated up and down on my cock more swiftly and I after a few minutes of that, I reached orgasm and shook intensely.  With no balls, I wasn't producing much mess for Teresa to clean up, but she loved licking my cock clean anyway.  When she was almost finished with that, she looked again at my cock weirdly and said, "What's this?"  "I don't know."  I replied, "I can't see down there right now."  "Hmmm" she said, "There's like a pink flap of skin around the base of your dick, it kind of circles around the top and then rounds around the sides and meets in a V-shape just below the base."  "Hmmm." I added, "I noticed a bit of redness there the other day, I figured it was a rash."  Teresa quickly hopped on the bed next to me, looked me in the eye and said, "Do you think it is what I think it is?"  "I don't know."  I answered, "What do you think it is?"   She looked down at her large rod, seemingly 7" long, even in its flaccid state grabbed it and said, "Well, I've got one of these now, maybe you're getting one of these." as she took my fingers and placed it on her pussy.

It took a second to realize but as we did Teresa jumped up and started running around the room like a 10 year old kid who just got a brand new bike.  "Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God!" she screamed as she ran around and around the room shouting it over and over and over again.  Her massive rod bounced up and down and around as she ran.  I looked down and began examining myself while Teresa continued to act like an over excited kid.  As I did, it definitely seemed like something was happening down there, could it possibly be?  Teresa finally calmed down, sat on the bed next to me, grabbed my thigh and said, "Can you imagine how much fun we're going to have!"  I was kind of freaking out, but then again, I already had an unbelievable set of tits so I guess the DNA changes are just doing what they think they're supposed to do.  Teresa could tell I was a little freaked out about the possibility so she wrapped me in her massive arms and pulled my head in to rest on her rounded, full, muscle-bound pecs.  Being in her arms always made me feel so warm and comfortable and was definitely the place for me right at that moment.

After a few more moments, as I laid on my back, Teresa hovered her massive frame over me.  She then kind of slowly lowered her body down on top of mine.  Her rock-hard thighs covered my thin legs like a warm, firm blanket, her muscular rod nestled against mine, her massive pecs made warm, loving contact with my firm, beautiful breasts and her gorgeous, ripped face was held just inches above mine as we peered deeply into each other's eyes.  As I looked up in loving awe at my beautiful wife, she rested all of her 200 muscle packed pounds on top of me.  I was paralyzed under her mass and simply enjoyed the passive-aggressive moment she was projecting upon me.  With all of her weight on me she looked deeply into my eyes and whispered, "Oh my god baby.....I want you more than ever now.....more than ever."

Teresa then slowly lifted her herculean mass, pinned my arms against my sides with her muscle-bound quads and placed her huge, throbbing, thick cock between my tits.  She then pressed them against her rod with her powerful hands and started thrusting it through them.  It was the most gorgeous cock I'd ever seen and I wanted to put my warm, moist lips around its perfectly formed cap.  As Teresa was erotically thrusting her love muscle between my tits, she started getting really hot and the sweat droplets started to form on her ripped six-pack abs and muscle laden chest.  I wanted to reach up and massage them with my hands, but Teresa had me firmly pinned as she rode me and I was helpless to move.  I thoroughly loved how she could so effortlessly control me physically and for some reason it turned me on enormously.  I had become addicted to being the beta to her smoking hot Alpha.

As Teresa rode me for several minutes, the pleasure started to overcome her.  She closed her eyes, slowly tilted her head back and began to press my breast more firmly against her rapidly increasing cock thrusts.  She then started groaning and talking erotically to me.  "Oh my god David!" she exclaimed, "I can't wait to be inside you.  I can't wait to fuck you so hard it makes your teeth hurt.  I'm going to pulsate your love canal with the most pleasure you've ever felt in your life.  Do you want that baby?  Do you want my hard, firm, huge cock inside you???"  I laid silent, still shocked and confused on this future possibility.  "Davey." She followed, "Tell me, tell me now if you want me to fuck you....to put my love muscle deep inside you...to pleasure you like you've never felt!!!"  "YES!" I exclaimed, "YES!" I shouted, "I want your fucking cock inside me, I want you to thrust so hard it makes my teeth hurt!  I want to feel the pleasure you can give me."  "Fuck me baby." I said, "Pound your gorgeous rod into me over and over and over again!"  With that, Teresa thrust her gorgeous cock into my tits faster and faster and faster.  The ultimate sensation of satisfaction she was feeling, both physically and emotionally was too much.  Her powerful body thrust a few more times and then she gyrated enormously and released.  Her rod shot out her milky white love juice onto my face and it pulsed like a fire hose, not once, not twice, but four or four times, until she had unloaded more liquid than I had ever seen.  As it dripped all over my face and breasts, Teresa sighed greatly, relaxed and laid back down on top of me with all of her muscle-bound weight, allowing the white liquid gu to rub moistly between us.  She then looked at me again lovingly and whispered, "I can't wait Davey.....I can't wait to be inside you."  "I know." I replied..."Me too honey, me too." 
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BossRose

Teresa and her muscle dick is just the hottest thing ever! I also like how you can tell that they really love each other.

Sounder9-


havok1209

Yeah, I'm out. I love muscle futa, but the feminization of him is stupid. The obvious manipulation is a wicked turn off, including the blind "I'm totally ok with being turned into a woman" acceptance. He isn't even getting the benefit of being a muscle futa too, because you're writing Theresa as being the one calling the shots. F that.

Good luck.

weaponzero

@havok1209 my sentiments as well.  You seem to have the same opinions I do on a few stories here.

razerflow123

Awesome update! Cannot wait for the next Chapter 😏

totocom

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah, I'm out. I love muscle futa, but the feminization of him is stupid. The obvious manipulation is a wicked turn off, including the blind "I'm totally ok with being turned into a woman" acceptance. He isn't even getting the benefit of being a muscle futa too, because you're writing Theresa as being the one calling the shots. F that.

Good luck.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@havok1209 my sentiments as well.  You seem to have the same opinions I do on a few stories here.

1- Since Dave is turned into a woman by the DNA, why should a woman not be totally OK with being a woman?

2- The feminisation isn't stupid at all, it's part of jdm022's story. That's is his choice.

3- What manipulation are you talking about? Is Dave unaware of something?

Jdm022, I appreciate all your stories. I don't mind Dave's transformation. I only wonder if Teresa keeps her girly features, pretty face, tiny waist and wide hips, her description is mostly focused on her muscles. Congrats. :clap:
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

PleaseForgiveMe


havok1209

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah, I'm out. I love muscle futa, but the feminization of him is stupid. The obvious manipulation is a wicked turn off, including the blind "I'm totally ok with being turned into a woman" acceptance. He isn't even getting the benefit of being a muscle futa too, because you're writing Theresa as being the one calling the shots. F that.

Good luck.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@havok1209 my sentiments as well.  You seem to have the same opinions I do on a few stories here.

1- Since Dave is turned into a woman by the DNA, why should a woman not be totally OK with being a woman?

2- The feminisation isn't stupid at all, it's part of jdm022's story. That's is his choice.

3- What manipulation are you talking about? Is Dave unaware of something?

Jdm022, I appreciate all your stories. I don't mind Dave's transformation. I only wonder if Teresa keeps her girly features, pretty face, tiny waist and wide hips, her description is mostly focused on her muscles. Congrats. :clap:

I am not going to get into a trans debate on a muscle fetish forum. Even if his DNA is female now, mentally he's male. He's been male for years, and now after just a few weeks he's ok with being a woman? After he doesn't chose to be? No.

You're right it is his choice. But it's a tired trope in FMG stories to put down males. It could have easily been written with both being muscular futas, but Dave is never given a choice, which leads to the last point.

The only time Theresa talks to him about the transformation is when they're actively having sex, which is extremely manipulative given her size. Otherwise she deflects. She was the one that intentionally poured the samples out in the beginning, and ever since then it's been about her. I would think a physical assault by another woman would be enough to convince Dave that he doesn't want this, even if he wants Theresa like this, but the author Deus ex machina's his blind acceptance, which is lazy IMO.

He can do what he wants but that doesn't mean I don't have an opinion.

toro

Jdm022 great story. You are a great writer writing something that's on a different trajectory than other stories out there. If you don't like the story DONT READ IT. Stop poking holes in it just read something else. It's his writing. That lots of people enjoy!

jdm022


THANK YOU for ALL of your comments guys....Positive and Negative.

For the record....I am not a writer....an accountant....how exciting!!!

I am writing this here-and-there when I find the time....so there's probably some plot holes or segments that aren't the best.

Glad many of you are enjoying it, for those who aren't, thanks for following along so far but I get it....not going the direction you wanted so that's fine, hopefully there are some other writers on the forum that suit you better.

Cheers  :singing:
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jdm022

Inside

Over the next couple of days, Teresa was simply giddy with excitement.  She just couldn't keep her hands off me.  She was constantly grabbing and patting me on the ass, rubbing and cusping my breasts, grabbing me around the torso and pulling me in closely while she kissed my head.  She was like a kid, unbelievably excited about a birthday or Christmas present that was still days away.  We didn't know if the process would take weeks or months or what.  So she and I continued going to the gym and eventually flew back home from Colorado to continue on with our now blessed lives.

There were constantly feelings going on in my crotch area in the area around and below my penis, over the next few weeks.  I constantly examined it and the skin was very red and pink so I knew it was still taking shape.  Teresa and I had come home from the gym and were getting ready to shower one day.  It was biceps day so Teresa's arms were blowing out of the skin and her muscle was just enormous.  I told her I wanted to grab the tape measure before she showered and get a quick measurement.  Before that though, I had had too much water and pre-workout and had to pee desperately.  I pulled off my tight workout shorts and quickly reached down to grab my penis.  I knew I had taken the pre-workout so I knew it would be in its inward telescopic form, but It wasn't there.  As I quickly probed, I realized I had waited too long to pee and I started to wiz.  As I looked down, I could barely see the top 1/4 of an inch of the tip as pee started spraying and I had no control of it.  Shit, I was peeing on the damn wall, all over the seat, it was a fucking mess.  As the peeing stopped, I finally had a chance to peer more closely and realized that the whole shaft and head were now mostly counter-sunk in the skin flaps that had finally opened up. 

The opening was incredibly tight, and as I examined it with my fingers, I realized it was fully developed and I slowly pushed two fingers all the way in.  My small, retracted penis head was at the top, and as I pulled my fingers out I hit a spot that sent an absolute shock through my body.  It was almost euphoric and my nipples immediately got hard as did the head on my cock.  "What the Fuck was that!" I thought to myself as I tried to find the spot again.  Right then, Teresa had quietly snuck up from behind, slapped me firmly on my naked ass and said, "Hey honey, what's taking so long?"  As I turned to look at her, she could see the excitement on my face and it was infectious.  Her eyes opened wide and a huge smile came across her face as she peered down at my pelvis.  In an instant, she dropped to her knees, looked at the new opening and dug her tongue right in.  She licked and kissed and nuzzled me there like a dog in heat.  Teresa couldn't hold back and lifted me up in her herculean arms, her face still pretty much in the same place and walked me over to the shower.

The hot water was steaming up the shower and whole room, which felt amazing.  We always liked mood lighting and Teresa had obviously turned on the very dim washroom lights before she had approached me going to the bathroom.  Once in the shower, Teresa put me down briefly to quickly adjust the water temperature.  As she did, I was standing right in front of her straight as an arrow, thick, beautiful cock.  Instinctively, I quickly lowered down and took its rosy red tip in my moist mouth.  Before I could even get one nice head thrust down onto her rod, I was being lifted up and held directly in front of her.  My wife looked at me lovingly and said, "Wrap your legs around me baby."  I slowly brought them up and around her muscular torso.  With that, she slowly lowered me down and I felt the bulbus tip of her love muscle hit my pussy.  She was about to de-flower me in this warm, steamy shower as I held on to her thick arms and shoulders, with my firm, smooth legs wrapped around her.

As she first penetrated me with her gorgeous, warm, wet cock a huge chill of excitement coursed through me and I knew my life would be forever changed.  She just put in the tip, but it felt like a mountain was being pushed inside of me.  Teresa obviously remembered her first time, so she slowly pushed her round, firm, huge cock into my incredibly tight pussy one inch at a time.  The stretching hurt, but having her massive love muscle inside me was an excitement I simply can't explain.  She eventually got it in only 5 or 6 inches and she could tell I was needing a little break from the stretching.  My wife then peered deeply into my eyes as she slowly started pulling her rod out of me.  After 3 or 4 inches of pull, she reversed course and again pushed her cock deep inside of me.  This time it my G-spot which again sent a EUPHORIC SHOCK through me like a lightening bolt!  I flinched quickly in pleasure and Teresa smiled widely knowing the sensation she had just provided me.  Now she pushed a little further in, then slowly pulled back out again.  Teresa wanted me to enjoy this too, so she slowly worked me, constantly pushing in and then pulling out of me at a slow, methodical pace.  Hitting my pleasure spot on multiple occasions.  Still, knowing there was a bit of pain involved with my "First-time."  She kept asking, "Are you ok baby? are you ok?"  I knew I needed her stretching action so I kept saying "Yes." while she thrust her heavenly cock inside of me.

Eventually she worked us into an ever-increasing pace of love making.  The erotic pleasure I was feeling from her thrusts seemed to be getting more and more intense.  I wrapped my arms around her wide, muscular neck and put my head down on her left bulging pec as I was hoisted up and down slightly while her cock penetrated me deeply.  She had found my magic spot and with every new thrust, I was being pleasured like never before.  As her rod was constantly working its magic, I began to moan in pleasure faster and faster and louder and louder.  Teresa kept up her pace and whispered, "I love you Davey, I love you, I love you." As she continued to do that, I said, "Faster honey, faster!"  Teresa picked up the pace and began fucking me more rapidly.  Her magic, bulging cock kept hitting my G-spot over and over and over again.  The feeling was absolutely insane with a mix of mental and physical pleasure all rolled into one gigantic erotic, ultimate pleasure zone.  Finally, as the feelings were just too much to comprehend, I reached ultimate satisfaction and my whole body gyrated wildly.  My body went completely weak and Teresa knew she had given me the greatest orgasm in the history of my life.  She quickly thrust her beautiful love muscle into me a couple more times and I felt it explode its white gooey liquid inside of me.  I felt it pulsate as it did and what seemed like gallons of her love juice was now all mine.  Both completely satisfied like never before, Teresa slowly lowered us to the ground and I was perched lovingly in her firm, muscular lap as the warm water continued to fall upon us like rain. 
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login